HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

city of stars ☆ octi's organizer ☆ NEW: thomas sharpe!!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Octi, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi, I'm Octi, a 25 year old violinist, vocalist, and strings teacher who spends way too much time pretending to be fictional characters online. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney, Colin Morgan, Eddie Redmayne, and I like to sing on a karaoke phone app in my spare time! I have two beautiful kitties, Theo and Mini Pearl, and they are my children. Also, I'm obsessed with Overwatch and that Widowmaker main you all hate.

ACTIVITY NOTICEThe school year is my busiest time of the year. From OCTOBER - JUNE, my schedule is insanity between teaching, rehearsing, and gigs, so please bare with me. I do offer thread prioritization, so please check out THIS THREAD for more information.

RPING WITH OCTI Honestly, I'm super chill. My biggest thing is communication. Please communicate with me, I don't bite! My biggest pet peeve is radio silence between partners. I love love love ships, but I do find that I need not only for the characters to click but for myself to click with my partner.

QUICK PREFERENCES
    I write long posts and short posts! Lately, short is favorable because it's fun and easy and keeps things moving, but you can reply with whatever you like, no need to match!
    I like all kinds of plots -- silly, fluffy, dark, spooky, anything!
    Open to one-time run-ins, but I'm super into long-term plotting as well!
    Into character development! No insta-romance or anything like that.
    I'm a comm thread gold-mine. Start one for me randomly, I super won't care. <3
    I try to reply to threads within 1-2 weeks, preferably faster! If I haven't replied to you for 3-4 weeks, please let me know as it's most likely slipped out from under my radar!
    If a thread goes over a month without a reply (and without any communication from my partner), I'll generally wrap it up. I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate my partners keeping in touch with me so that I know they are still interested and I will always try to do the same.
    See here for more of my rp preferences!​

And of course, if you have any questions about my roleplay style, please let me know!

CLOSED CHARACTERS - NOT CURRENTLY TAKING NEW THREADS
    ✮ Aaron
    ☆ Odi​

IN NEED OF PLOTS
    ✮ Ariel Tritonsdatter
    ☆ Nathan Appleby
    ✮ Steve Harrington​

#1 Octi, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AARON
    THE WALKING DEAD

Former politician. Former NGO worker. Presently an actual sweet cinnamon roll. Caretaker at Paws Center for Animals. Trying (and failing) to restart his license plate collection. Chilling in Cascade Bay in a little house with Jesus. The ninja, not the son of God.

[​IMG]
    ARIEL TRITONSDATTER
    THE LITTLE MERMAID

Spirited, headstrong mermaid princess. Enchanting singing voice. In love with the human world. Kind of a hoarder. Independent, adventurous, selfless, compassionate. Hanging out in the ocean near Cascade Bay. But also kind of in the ocean anywhere.

[​IMG]
    BABY
    BABY DRIVER

Infamous Pandora joyrider, "Ghost Rider". Has probably stolen your car. Prodigy driver. Mr. Wednesday's driver for casual work and heists. Loves music. Understatement. Music "keeps him moving". Most often seen with earbuds in and sunglasses on. Autistic.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    BELLAMY BLAKE
    THE 100

Formerly anti-nonhuman soldier. Working on it. Known by name as that dick who used to work for The Governor. Recently kicked out of Morhall, not settling down yet. Regularly visits his girlfriend in Cascade Bay. Thinks with the heart, not always the head.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

#2 Octi, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Nairne and Raphael Santiago like this.
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    JACK JACKSON
    THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH

Horizon founder & councilmen. Formerly self-mute & forcibly mute. Generally soft-spoken and kind with a rarely seen mischievous side. Beginning to slowly grow into his leadership role, but has a lot to learn. Didn't exactly come in prepared. Phenomenal stonemason. Has technophobia.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    MERLIN AMBROSIUS
    BBC MERLIN

Thousand+ year old ancient warlock with a crazy mishmash of memories in his head. Runs school for the preternaturally gifted, Schola Praeditos. Longest resident in Pandora, famously recognized for his public hanging by the tyrannical Queen Ravenna in year 4 and his miraculous return to life. is very tired.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    NATHAN APPLEBY
    THE LIVING AND THE DEAD

Victorian psychologist. Forever mourning the loss of his dead son whose ghost he may or may not be seeing. Trying to keep himself from going crazy. Will be easing into his psychology practices again after establishing himself more in Pandora.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    ODI
    HUMANS

Android. Actual cinnamon roll always eager to sweep your floor and do your dishes. Genuinely wants to help people in life, believes that is his entire purpose. Shut himself down at the end of the Autumn season. Currently chilling in Jim Kirk's closet in Cascade Bay. Not available for play.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    PETER PARKER
    SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING

AKA Spider-Man. Swinging around Pandora Town doing some vigilantism. Also enjoys saving cats from trees. Attends Pandora College, is crazy smart in science. Still learning how to juggle both lives.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

#3 Octi, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Pidge, Scorpius Malfoy and Cynthia like this.
  4. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    SIMON LEWIS
    SHADOWHUNTERS

Nerdiest vampire you will ever meet. Really sucks at being a vampire but is slowly learning. Like, really slowly. Musician, starting to play some gigs around Pandora. Recently famous for jumping off of Stark Tower for a dare over the summer and almost dying. Not very proud of it. Currently attending Pandora College but misses classes more recently due to depression and fear of his bloodlust.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    STEVE HARRINGTON
    STRANGER THINGS

Former jerk working on redeeming himself and not being so much of a dick. Unfortunate not!dad to Dustin Henderson who is the bane of his life and somebody he is definitely not fond of. Currently chilling in Misty Hollow, not particularly enjoying the creepy factor.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    THOMAS SHARPE
    CRIMSON PEAK

Charming but guarded Baronet. Tinkerer and toy maker. Unexpected dark side, troubled and unstable. Currently wandering around Pandora Town trying to get some grips.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    TOM MCNAIR
    BEING HUMAN

Badass vampire hunter. Also happens to be a werewolf. Mentally underdeveloped, having had a literal 'raised by wolves' sort of upbringing. A little bit slow, but has great street smarts. Living in Cascade Bay with James Kirk, but works in Pandora Town as James McGill's secretary.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

[​IMG]
    TOMMY CLARKE
    HEROES REBORN

Evolved Human. Ability to steal powers from others. Currently attending Schola Praeditos so that he'll stop accidentally teleporting into peoples' houses and showers. Living in SPACE with his new mohawk space queen mom, Naomi Nagata, and her epic space crew. Life's pretty alright.

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!!!

#4 Octi, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  5. Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday American Gods

Con man
    Race:
    God
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Octi

Wow,.your organiser is soooooo pretty!!!!!!! I have yet to post mine, but now I want it even more xD

I don't want to block your other plots, so maybe we could say that Baby only works for Wednesday on Wednesdays xP only a few days in the week or that it's some kind of a part-time job? Seriously, Baby's awesome, more people need to thread with him! :D

Octi likes this.
  6. Alice

Alice Player

Professional Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Nobody called me but I dropped by nonetheless because I remembered that mention of how you wanted to throw Ariel and John together and I also very much want to do that so yeah hi. Here I am xD
    (we can also totally do that over discord tho if you prefer that )

Octi likes this.
  7. Pidge

Pidge Voltron: Legendary Defender

Paladin of Voltron
    Race:
    Human
    @Odi & @James Kirk

awesome!!! i'll get that up! i'll probably hit you up on discord at some point octi, to chat about odi's tech since i watched a bit of humans? but i don't remember diddly-squat and i'd hate to make up bs! xD

Octi likes this.
  8. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Baby & Mr. WednesdayLOL, omg, only working for him on Wednesdays. Amazing. BUT YEAH, in that case, it sounds like Baby could probably do something @Poppy Adams or @James Moriarty if you guys are still interested. =)

Ariel & John SilverOH MY GOD YESSSSS, mermaid/pirate stuff please. I don't know how much ... actual pirate stuff John is doing in Pandora judging by the tone of some of his posts (at least in the one with Fiora), although it would probably ... actually definitely have to be by the seaside since Ariel is entirely mermaid at the point I took her from. She's not exactly confident enough to just swim up and chat with a human, but she would do a lot of distant lurking and could definitely unintentionally catch his attention or something!

Odi & PidgeOh yeah, of course, feel free to message me with any questions! I am an open book!

Pidge and Mr. Wednesday like this.
  9. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails
    No one, from nowhere, belonging to nothing.

Orphanage Caretaker, Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Yeah he's kinda trying to stay away from that whole pirate business but to be honest it is very likely that once he actually gets to the sea again he will sail out.
    I am sure we could construct something pirate-related around that meeting. Or at least sailor-related stuff. ^^

Octi likes this.
  10. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ariel & John SilverIt doesn't even necessarily have to be strictly pirate-related! She does come quite close to the shore, though if he ever does take a boat out, I'm kind of picturing a version of this scene where she's checking it all out up close and personal. xDD

[​IMG]

It's totally up to you, I'm not positive what John is up to and Ariel is quite flexible as long as she is in the water. <3

11. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I actually really like the sound of that!
    And all things considered, John is pretty flexible too since he's one of those people who are all over the place and always doing stuff.
    I wanted him to travel some more anyway and I can imagine him travelling to the seaside on a more or less regular basis.
    So we can definitely put him on a boat. Could be some voyage out to discover yet undiscovered places or something.
    He could even sing a shanty for you - super dramatic at night time under a sky full of stars xD
    (no okay I am just being silly here)

Octi likes this.
  12. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ariel & John SilverOh my gosh, I love it. This thread is going to be lovely. <3 It might make the most sense for you to start if that's okay, just so that you can set up the scene with the boat and everything. If you'd rather I started it, though, I could definitely squeeze it in! Ariel arrives at the start of November, so anytime that month would be great! Maybe earlier since I'm not sure what her interactions will be like later in the month. Maybe even November 2?

John Silver likes this.
  13. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Sure, I can set it up, will get to it tomorrow probably though (it's like half past 3 am here and I am only capable of writing like two functioning sentences in one go xD)
    Maaayyybeeee.... November 4th? Would that be okay?
    Also - shanty or no shanty? Dramatic night sky or not? Just so I know how cheesy I am allowed to make it xD

Octi likes this.
  14. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ariel & John SilverNovember 4 is great! Also, dramatic night sky and sea shanties A+++++. The cheesier,
    the better tbh. =P

John Silver likes this.
  15. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Wonderful! I'll get to it tomorrow or latest the day after tomorrow then <3

16. Cait

Cait Player

Time-Traveller
    Scorpius and @Tommy Clark

I'd love for Scorpius to have new friends so I'd be down with this; maybe they could meet while Scorpius is trying some new spells out in the courtyard? and making a genuine mess

@Merlin Ambrosius and Tina

I'd love for her to be added to the list; I don't mind the wait as I think they'll be interesting together.

Also massive apologies for the wait!!

Octi likes this.
  17. Shayne

Shayne Player

SO I suck and never replied to this ; ; pls forgive me.

Baby & Poppy Adams
    She's starting to sink her teeth into the criminal underground, so yeah, she can definitely find out that way. I'm down for him doing as little or as much as you like for her. I don't want her to threaten him into a corner xD It can be a long dance of persuasion if it needs to be, and the threats can be saved for when she's feeling more confident with her position. Especially if she ends up working around/in proximity of/with Mr. Wednesday (which will likely be a thing if there are anymore criminal team-ups like the bank heist). Like most, she would probably think he was rude at first. And then he would intrigue her, which might be unfortunate for him xD Similarly to how she was with Charlie, in a way, she might try (and fail) to assume a boss!mom kind of role.

Odi & Poppy Adams
    I'm very happy to wait until he's reactivated! I'm patient~ Do you know who or what is going to do the reactivating?

Octi likes this.
  18. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Tommy & Scorpius MalfoyOh my gosh, I LOVE it LOL! Did you want to start this one? That might make the most sense for the setup. Anytime in November should work well, I think!

Baby & Poppy AdamsLOL, I love the idea of her trying boss!mom him. Poppy is boss!mom and Wednesday is boss!dad clearly. No, but this all sounds awesome! The long game of persuasion would be really interesting since that's not something he's used to. Doc, his former boss, and Wednesday both just sort of immediately threatened him. There would definitely need to be that eventual tipping point and I'm not sure what that would be right now, but we probably don't have to decide that right away either. Getting them to meet would be a good start!

Odi & Poppy AdamsI'm not positive at the moment, but I imagine it will probably be @James Kirk for whatever reason since his body will be at his house in Cascade Bay. Odi's going to be leaving what is ... essentially the synth version of a suicide note and then shutting himself down. @.@

Cait likes this.
  19. Melda

Melda Player

Directory:
    link
    @Odi and @Poppy Adams
    I can't believe you tagged me just to give me the feels first thing in the morning ;_;

But yes! Kirk's gonna be pretty upset about the whole thing and looking for a way to fix him (while also having a crisis over whether he should if being deactivated is what Odi truly wants), so when Octi is ready to bring him back up we can finangle Jim having made contact with some fancy tech-inclined person to do the waking up, whether that be PC or NPC. In the meantime he'll just be casually parked at Jim's house because Jim apparently likes to torture himself. =D

Odi and Octi like this.
  20. Cait

Cait Player

Time-Traveller
    @Octi That sounds great for Tommy and Scorpius. He's pretty much free anytime!

And obviously when you have a slot I'd love to still do something with Tina/Merlin

Octi likes this.