HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

city of stars ☆ octi's organizer ☆ plot with me ! ツ

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Octi, May 15, 2018.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi, I'm Octi, a 25 year old violinist, vocalist, and strings teacher who spends way too much time pretending to be fictional characters online. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney, Colin Morgan, Eddie Redmayne, and I like to sing on a karaoke phone app in my spare time! I have two beautiful kitties, Theo and Mini Pearl, and they are my children. Also, I'm obsessed with Overwatch and that Widowmaker main you all hate.

CONTENTS
    ROLEPLAY PREFERENCESBelow is an overview of my roleplaying preferences, but you can click here for more in depth preferences! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

There is nothing more important to me in roleplay than communication. If you're gonna take awhile to reply, let me know! If you aren't sure how to reply, let me know! If you don't like the direction something is going in, that's okay, just let me know! I don't bite. =)

I write long posts and short posts! Lately, short is favorable because it's fun and easy and keeps things moving, but you can reply with whatever you like, no need to match!

I try to reply to threads within 1-2 weeks, preferably faster! If I haven't replied to you for 3-4 weeks, please let me know as it's most likely slipped out from under my radar!

If a thread goes over a month without a reply (and without any communication from my partner), I'll generally wrap it up. I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate my partners keeping in touch with me so that I know they are still interested and I will always try to do the same.

I like all types of plots -- silly, fluffy, dark, spooky, anything! Plots with very dark themes are my favorite to write, but when dealing with them, I like to get to know and feel comfortable with any partner directly involved.

While I'm absolutely open to one time run-ins, the biggest way to hook me is the prospect for multiple threads. I want to develop meaningful relationships for my characters!

I super enjoy shipping, but I'll never insta-ship anything unless it's already canon, and even then, if I don't click with the writer, I might seek other options. I don't do the whole finals thing, I like to keep options open at all times and just see where my characters' stories and paths take them. I do enjoy the slow and steady as far as development is concerned so that it all feels very organic. If you're interested in a ship, let me know and we can chat about it!

I love text threads. Honestly, I'm a comm thread gold-mine. They're short, easy, and fun. Feel free to just pop one up for me without asking, I don't mind!​

#1 Octi, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

updated: june 23, 2018IT'S SUMMER AND I HAVE NO JOB AND NO LIFE. I'm basically posting all the time, every hour of the day.

REMINDER, if you'd like to ensure quicker responses from me, I do offer THREAD PRIORITIZATION!

#2 Octi, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

updated: july 19, 2018
    AaronOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Annie SawyerOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    BabyOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Bellamy BlakeOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Emma WardOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Jack JacksonOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Jefferson McDonoughOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Merlin AmbrosiusOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Nathan ApplebyOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    OdiOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Peter ParkerOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Reileen KawaharaOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Simon LewisOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Steve HarringtonOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Thomas SharpeOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Tom McNairOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED
    Tommy ClarkOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED

#3 Octi, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  4. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AARON
    THE WALKING DEAD

Former politician. Former NGO worker. Presently an actual sweet cinnamon roll. Caretaker at Paws Center for Animals. Trying (and failing) to restart his license plate collection. Chilling in Misty Hollow in a little house with Jesus. The ninja, not the son of God.

CURRENTLY▸ Living in Misty Hollow with @Jesus
    ▸ Working at local animal health center
    ▸ Happily in a relationship with @John Silver

PLOT HOOKS▸ Does anybody want to crush on him? He's, like ... 'take home to your mother' nicest guy in the world. It's okay, he'll be very gentle when he shoots you down. It could make for some very awkward and/or very fun future encounters!
    ▸ He wants a puppy so badly. He's been working at the shelter for too long without one!! Puppy encounters welcome.
    ▸ He's currently friends with The Governor who he only knows as that cranky guy, Brian. He has no idea who he currently is and although I don't want him exposed to the truth yet, I thought I'd bring it up here just in case anyone wanted to propose an idea surrounding it!
    ▸ Aaron is taking care of a kid now and he's struggling a little bit. He's great with kids, but @Eddie Kuspbrak is terrified of everything????? Consulting with other parents for help would be fun!

[​IMG]
    ANNIE SAWYER
    BEING HUMAN

Friendly ghost and resident cinnamon roll. Emotional hopeless romantic. Tea lover. Meticulous and probably has a checklist for everything under the sun. Domestic abuse victim. May or may not be able to be seen based on how lonely/sad/happy/etc she is. Roaming around the world, occasionally haunting staying in abandoned houses here and there.

CURRENTLYLonely/Sad: Can only be seen by supernatural/people who can see the dead/people who have died
    ▸ Living with @Crowley in Misty Hollow

PLOT HOOKSOther ghosts! Man, she would love to meet other people like her.
    ▸ People who associate with Crowley might run into her since she is living with him. Sort of by accident.
    She just sort of planted herself there and never got kicked out, and she likes to clean the place!
    Crushes. Annie falls easily and fast!

[​IMG]
    BABY
    BABY DRIVER

Infamous Pandora joyrider, "Ghost Rider". Has probably stolen your car. Prodigy driver. Mr. Wednesday's driver for casual work and heists. Loves music. Understatement. Music "keeps him moving". Most often seen with earbuds in and sunglasses on. Autistic.

CURRENTLY▸ Hasn't done any joyriding since getting a job
    ▸ Works for Mr. Wednesday as his driver
    ▸ Seeing a doctor for his partial deafness
    ▸ Collecting iPods as per usual

PLOT HOOKSThe Ghost Rider. Baby is known in Pandora as this, not the antihero but the joyrider who's been nabbing cars since he came to Pandora. If you have a car, he's probably stolen it. If you have a nice car, he's definitely stolen it.
    ▸ I think people tracking him down looking for the actual antihero Ghost Rider would be HILARIOUS!
    ▸ Getting involved with a not so great crowd. He's already involved with @Mr. Wednesday, and more loosely with @Irene Adler, @James McGill, and @Reaper. Other contacts are welcome!
    ▸ Baby carries a tape recorder with him everywhere he goes. He spends a lot of time secretly recording peoples' conversations without their permission. It's literally so that he can go home and make dumb music tracks with it, but nobody else knows this. I would love for this to backfire with the wrong people and get him into some trouble!

#4 Octi, May 15, 2018
  5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    BELLAMY BLAKE
    THE 100

Formerly anti-nonhuman soldier. Working on it. Known by name as that dick who used to work for The Governor. Recently kicked out of Morhall, not settling down yet. Regularly visits his girlfriend in Cascade Bay. Thinks with the heart, not always the head.

CURRENTLY▸ Leading the Myrtle Woods Settlement alongside @Nancy Whitman
    ▸ Trying to move past a recent breakup with @Jo Harvelle
    ▸ Attempting to be a better person in general

PLOT HOOKS▸ Bellamy has had some nasty history and developed a bad reputation in Pandora. He used to work for @The Governor, lived in Providence, guarded nonhuman prisoners there, and displayed signs of anti-nonhuman mentality. He's done a lot to move past this, but I would love for it to catch up with him! He caused a lot of harm and it wouldn't be any surprise for people to have a lot of bad imagery associated with him.
    ▸ Potential settlers at the Myrtle Woods Settlement he co-runs with @Nancy Whitman! They're always looking for help.

[​IMG]
    EMMA WARD
    NO ONE LIVES

Survivor of year long physical and psychological trauma. Struggles with emotion. Finds a grim interest and amusement in the macabre. Has very high walls around her. Probably doesn't want to be your friend. Holds a lot of darkness inside of her.

CURRENTLY▸ Getting her bearings in Pandora Town
    ▸ Trying not to immediately see everybody as the enemy
    ▸ Trusting of nobody

PLOT HOOKS▸ Has a psychopath twin this season! Plot with her!

[​IMG]
    JACK JACKSON
    THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH

Horizon founder, master builder, & stonemason. Former councilman. Forcibly mute due to an accident several years ago that lost him his tongue. Kind with a rarely seen mischievous side. Phenomenal stonemason. Has technophobia.

CURRENTLY▸ Lost his tongue again to a reversed wish by evil!Apollo.
    ▸ Stepped down from Horizon council.

PLOT HOOKS▸ Communication is difficult for Jack. He began learning sign language a couple of years back and I would love to find somebody willing to help him continue that.
    ▸ Jack is always taking stonework commissions, especially now more than ever. Small gifts for friends, engravings, statues, etc!
    ▸ He's been learning self-defense on and off for a couple of years since his attack and I would love the chance to actually write out some sparring scenes.

[​IMG]
    JEFFERSON MCDONOUGH
    JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Real Name: Alex Vreeke. Stuck in a videogame character's body. Finally realizes that he is, in fact, no longer in a videogame. Skilled pilot. Terrified of death, has a deadly weakness to mosquitos but makes amazing margaritas. Hanging around Horizon.

CURRENTLY▸ Paying off his debt to Horizon after breaking a plane
    ▸ Probably gonna stick around Horizon and pilot

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  6. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LEO ELSTER
    HUMANS

Formerly half-human, half-synth recently turned entirely human. Trying to re-teach himself what it is to be human. Feels lost, like he isn't human and isn't synth, like he has nowhere to belong anymore.

CURRENTLY▸ Awoke from a long coma on July 8
    ▸ Living in Cascade Bay as he recovers
    ▸ Struggling to cope with his newfound status as a human

PLOT HOOKS▸ Leo tends to gravitate toward other androids as a compulsion. As a half-synth, he had always felt for synth than human, and as a human, he is struggles to separate himself from synths.
    ▸ He struggles with occasionally periods of memory loss. Previously as a synth, he had been unable to turn off his memories and was capable of remembering anything at all. Now as his mind adjusts to its human need to forget, memories come in and out and sometimes something as simple as holding a fork the correct way is something he struggles to remember.

[​IMG]
    MERLIN AMBROSIUS
    BBC MERLIN

Thousand+ year old ancient warlock with a crazy mishmash of memories in his head. Runs school for the preternaturally gifted, Schola Praeditos. Longest resident in Pandora, famously recognized for his public hanging by the tyrannical Queen Ravenna in year 4 and his miraculous return to life. Is very tired.

CURRENTLY▸ Moved suddenly from Cascade Bay to Misty Hollow after living there for years
    ▸ Finally has his own place in Misty Hollow

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

[​IMG]
    NATHAN APPLEBY
    THE LIVING AND THE DEAD

Victorian psychologist. Forever mourning the loss of his dead son whose ghost he may or may not be seeing. Trying to keep himself from going crazy. Easing into his psychology practices in Pandora.

CURRENTLY▸ Has begun practicing psychology again and taking patients.
    ▸ Made a deal with Crowley to bring his son back from the dead
    ▸ Stole the body of one of the missing kids from Misty Hollow to use for his resurrected son ...

PLOT HOOKS▸ Nathan is in need of therapy patients! He specializes in abnormal psychology, but handles all kinds of patients.
    ▸ Uuuuhhh, Nathan is also in need of a therapist. He has a lot of issues stemming from the original loss of his 10 year old son, Gabriel, and while he has him back now (by means he won't ever admit to), he's still a troubled man.

[​IMG]
    ODI
    HUMANS

Android. Actual cinnamon roll always eager to sweep your floor and do your dishes. Genuinely wants to help people in life, believes that is his entire purpose. Shut himself down at the end of the Autumn season out of guilt. Was turned on again in January Y7 by James Kirk.

CURRENTLY▸ Living in Cascade Bay with James Kirk
    ▸ Attempting to find his purpose

PLOT HOOKS▸ There is nothing that Odi enjoys more than helping people. If he sees your character in need for whatever reason, he will strive to help whether you appear to be struggling to carry your groceries or you literally appear to be dying.

#6 Octi, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  7. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PETER PARKER
    SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING

AKA Spider-Man. Swinging around Pandora Town doing some vigilantism. Also enjoys saving cats from trees. Attends Pandora College, is crazy smart in science. Still learning how to juggle both lives.

CURRENTLY▸ Attending the college in Pandora Town
    ▸ Student by day, vigilante ... also by day, and night!
    ▸ Looking to get a part time job

PLOT HOOKS▸ Spider-Man is an unlicensed vigilante in Pandora Town. At first because he just didn't know it was a thing and now because he thinks it's silly. Let's get him in trouble!
    ▸ Give Spidey all the silly, not super dangerous friendly neighborhood tasks to do. Saving cats from trees, helping old ladies cross the street, tracking down that list thing in that damn scavenger hunt, etc.
    ▸ But also, give him ridiculously dangerous stuff and show him that he may be way over his head! Supervillains, come beat him up! >(
    ▸ Also, Peter needs friends!

[​IMG]
    REILEEN KAWAHARA
    ALTERED CARBON

Badass envoy. Heightened senses & extraordinary intuition. Will kick ass and take names. Loves her brother. Maybe a little too much. Fears death and losing her brother again. Fully supports the idea of immortality.

CURRENTLY▸ Recently reunited with her brother, @Takeshi Kovacs
    ▸ Living ... somewhere ... ???
    ▸ Working as a bodyguard for @James Moriarty

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

[​IMG]
    SIMON LEWIS
    SHADOWHUNTERS

Nerdiest vampire you will ever meet. Really sucks at being a vampire but is slowly learning. Like, really slowly. Daylighter. Has a deadly rune on his forehead. Musician, starting to play some gigs around Pandora. Recently famous for jumping off of Stark Tower for a dare over the summer and almost dying. Not very proud of it. Currently attending Pandora College but misses classes more recently due to depression and fear of his bloodlust.

CURRENTLY▸ Trying to figure out wtf the deadly rune on his forehead is all about
    ▸ Attempting to control his recently increased urges by feeding exclusively on @Grantaire
    ▸ Doing some gigging here and there around Pandora Town
    ▸ Kidnapped late May by his good friend @Crowley wtf man

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

[​IMG]
    STEVE HARRINGTON
    STRANGER THINGS

Former jerk working on redeeming himself and not being so much of a dick. Unfortunate not!dad to Dustin Henderson who is the bane of his life and somebody he is definitely not fond of. Currently chilling in Misty Hollow, not particularly enjoying the creepy factor.

CURRENTLY▸ Babysitting Dustin Henderson
    ▸ Being constantly wierded out by non-humans and magic

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

Grantaire likes this.
  8. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THOMAS SHARPE
    CRIMSON PEAK

Charming but guarded Baronet. Tinkerer and toy maker. Unexpected dark side, troubled and unstable. Currently wandering around Pandora Town trying to get some grips.

CURRENTLY▸ Became the proud new owner of the Hotel Valentino

PLOT HOOKS▸ Coming soon!

[​IMG]
    TOM MCNAIR
    BEING HUMAN

Badass vampire hunter. Also happens to be a werewolf. Mentally underdeveloped, having had a literal 'raised by wolves' sort of upbringing. A little bit slow, but has great street smarts. Living in Cascade Bay with James Kirk, but works in Pandora Town as James McGill's secretary.

CURRENTLY▸ Not hunting vampires because of a deal made with @Magnus Bane
    ▸ Really wants to hunt vampires :/
    ▸ Accidentally turned poor @Alyssa into a werewolf
    ▸ Doesn't know how to teach somebody how to werewolf

PLOT HOOKS▸ Calling all nice vampires. Tom doesn't think you exist, come prove him wrong!
    ▸ The number of other werewolves Tom has met in Pandora is pretty minimal. He's eager to met them, but it's all more necessary this season because he's turned someone into a werewolf and doesn't know how to deal.

[​IMG]
    TOMMY CLARKE
    HEROES REBORN

Evolved Human. Ability to steal powers from others. Currently attending Schola Praeditos so that he'll stop accidentally teleporting into peoples' houses and showers. Living in SPACE with his new mohawk space queen mom, Naomi Nagata, and her epic space crew. Life's pretty alright.

CURRENTLY▸ Attending Schola Praeditos
    ▸ Freaking out because his powers are nOT TELEPORTATION !!!!
    ▸ Sucking up peoples' powers by accident
    ▸ Loving his new fam, Naomi and Jim
    ▸ Lowkey wants to beg them to let him live on their ship with them

PLOT HOOKS▸ There are bound to be a lot of power-related accidents this season, so if you want your character to end up in a tight spot because of one of the more destructive powers Tommy has sucked up, let me know!
    ▸ I will be looking for consequences for the destruction he likely causes this season because of the discovery of his true ability!

#8 Octi, May 15, 2018
  9. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Heya! :3
    Okay, so, I'll make it official here now. I've seen Aaron is off-plots for now and that's okay, I know that so very well. With me still wanting Alice to plot with one of your characters, I was thinking, what about Jack Jackson? Why? you may ask?
    First of all: Alice would know sign language and have exactly zero problems using or teaching it to him, even if she knows he can hear her. Secondly, she might even be in for giving him some sparring lessons!
    It wouldn't be a problem to get to Horizon either, she has a cool bike and stuff. And a plane. And she could come into town because of some things she wants to buy or to simply check out Pandora more.
    What do you say? c:

Octi likes this.
  10. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Jack & Alice

Omg, yes, I am so sorry that Aaron is closed for threads now. I finally had a good look-over of all the threads I have and basically ended up closing the characters who have 10+ threads for the sake of my sanity LOL! That said, I would LOOOOOVE to throw Jack at her, this seems like fun!

Also, I really enjoy the idea of him interacting with her bike or something. He has a phobia of tech stuff that I honestly haven't had much of a chance to write LOL! So maybe that could come up at some point. But I don't mind just throwing them together in a thread and seeing what happens if you wanna do that! Could throw him into a little brawl in town where he's ... failing miserably at winning, and she could intervene maybe?

11. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    ALL GOOD, really! I know that moment of having too many threads ^^"
    Oh, yeah, of course he could get scared of that bike. The bike - or rather the Red Queen inside the bike's computer system - could/would even talk to him, if he comes too close. Which, I'm guessing, would not help this case and give us a good opportunity for interaction :3
    And also yes to the brawl, that would work for me! Poor dude. >< If you'd get that thread up, I would be super glad! Besides March 10th and May 20th, Alice has zero threads.

Octi likes this.
  12. Chen

Chen Player

@Emma Ward

Okay let me start of that I fucking love this fucking movie so much it's just....it's the exact thing you'd expect from a Japanese action horror film maker is given Luke Evans and an american movie studio budget to just do whatever the hell wanted with a serial killer or whatever the hell Driver is supposed to be in that movie.

Moving on from there I would like to offer a couple people for Emma to interact with firstly I can offer Butch Deloria, he's a 19 year old punk greaser from a post apocalyptic future with a desire to be a barber. The world he's come from it harsh and he's kinda trying to prove he's a tough guy big gang leader of the "Tunnel Snakes" the baddest cats in the world (his words) and kinda doesn't like to admit he's a barber. Not sure what big plans I could offer other than him being a big goofball and a pal when the tough guy facade falls through (especially around roaches, back home roaches are the size of cats and can bite a human to death so he's got a huge phobia)

I also have Eddie Brock, since he thinks Peter's the villain out of the two of them he's kinda a vigilante serial killer and while he's walking about town he could run into Emma as either his human form or as Venom, beating up criminals, probably in a very almost lethal manner.

@Peter Parker

I know we already have interactions with him and Venom but I also have Wolverine to offer because in the comics Peter, Logan, and Hawkeye have a huge three stooges relationship, with Clint and Logan talking peter into doing stupid stuff like putting an apple on his head letting clint shoot it, because Peter's reflexes would let him dodge the arrow easier if it missed. So they're good friends that have some great banter between their personalities...(when Logan isn't making a pass at Mary jane before knowing she's married....or getting scolded by Aunt May for smoking in the kitchen) but they once had roast and pie together with Aunt May.

So while Peter is much younger than Logan's version of Peter I could still see them getting into some adventures together.

I also have Batman if you want him meeting an older unlicensed vigilante who would probably disapprove of his quips but approve of where his heart is.

Octi likes this.
  13. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Nathan && Rip Hunter
    I would looove to actually throw Rip at Nathan as some kind of long-term, off and on therapy patient. Rip is...also a troubled man who could likely relate a lot to Nathan considering a lot of his issues stem from the murder of his wife and young son. The rest of his issues are mostly because he has an incredibly dysfunctional personality due to, like....y'know, just existing outside of the timeline as part of a (corrupt) legion of protectors whose main goal was playing god. It does weird things to a person's psyche. Now he just plays god with his loved one's lives for their own good and fucks everything up.

If you did want to do something with them, I don't think Rip is the type to exactly book an appointment and show up, but I alsoo promise not to turn it into a 'please chase down my character and force them to get help despite having no personal stake in his business whatsoever' lmao. I think we could find an interesting way to get them together, and I think their similarities concerning their sons could potentially lead to some equally as interesting conversations.

Peter && Aang
    -slides you $3-

Please let them be friends.

Really, these boys are the same age, both big heroes, and both have super sweet, funny personalities. It's a match made in crossover heaven. Aang would be very impressed by his webslinging powers and curious as to what it's like to live in New York, and considering he comes from a universe where child soldiers are unfortunately not uncommon, he wouldn't have any hang-ups about inviting Peter along on any adventures with him. Alternatively, I also have Conner aka Superboy who goes to school with Peter at the college and has a more contrasting personality -- mainly he's nice and all, but pretty shy, withdrawn, and a little grumpy all the time.

Octi likes this.
  14. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris Guest

hoookaaaay...I'mma just repost this here from your old shipper and...yeah xD anyway like I said there, I'd love to thread @Peter Parker and Joker here together. I mean a team-up between the two of them could be pretty amazing honestly, two wise-cracking, rooftop swinging superheroes? What could be better! And hey, if you ever wanted a terrible-but-not-too-terrible influence for Spidey, who better than the superhero who's got the authorities after her just as much as she had criminals wanting her dead? xD She could be like his cool aunt! 8D

Something else that I've also been thinking about is the Peter's skill in engineering and science? Like, he made his original web-shooter, yes? The thing is, that while Joker had *plenty* of cool toys back in her own world, a lot of those got left behind when she was taken to Pandora. it was Lori's sister who was really the science wiz and made all of their gadgets back home, so now Lori's gotta figure out how to make some new toys here in Pandora. Maybe, if you want, Peter could help her out here? They could work together on it? Could be a fun little plot...

But yeah, anyway, I'm up for anything, so...let's do the thing! 8D

Octi likes this.
  15. Meiko Honma

Meiko Honma Guest

@Annie Sawyer with Menma

All I can say is, why not? GHOST BUDDIES

But considering they're both ghosts and deceased, I think we could get some interesting interactions from them both. Looking at Annie, considering she seems to have some experience being a ghost, Menma will likely bombard her with questions about being a ghost and moving on in general, because she really wants to go to heaven.

16. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    GUYS I JUST REALLY SUCK AT ORGANIZERS PLS FORGIVE ME OMG. If you want to reach me directly instead of waiting for me to probably suck at responding to you here, I'm always available on discord!!

Jack & Alice

ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN THIS? Because I 100% am!!! Jack has zero summer threads, so I can do literally ANYTHING, and I'm also super happy to start. =)

Emma & Butch / Eddie

YASSSSS, I love finding fans of this brilliant movie alsjfhalsfjaljsfhasljf.

I'd love to throw her at either of your boys! She's only really available at the beginning of the season and for a short-term plot (for now) because she is going to be going to prison for some stuff that happened last season due to a psycho doppelganger. But if you are cool with that, I think that this could be a lot of fun! I don't have very many Emma threads at all, so I'd be happy to do either or both.

Honestly, Butch sounds like he could be a lot of fun for Emma to run into! I'm dying at the image of this wannabe badass barber dude LOL! I think she will as well, tbh. xD Maybe we could have them run into each other for some reason before she goes to prison, play on the whole goofball/pal thing. I can't be sure Emma will be impressed with it (she's not easily impressed), but I'm always looking for chances to throw that kind of personality at her! I think there could also be a lot of potential for the future after she is out of prison, but we can revisit that later if we decide to since it'll be either really late into the season or after the revamp!

I also love the Eddie Brock stuff! I don't think I have any solid ideas for them. It might be interesting for her to have a run-in with Venom, though. Lord knows she already has enough monsters coming into her life (the latest is Pennywise!).

Peter & Logan / Batman

I remember Fleet telling me about the fun Peter/Logan/Clint dynamic and I'd loooooove to see it in Pandora! Talk Peter into ALL the stupid stuff LOL! What kind of stuff is Logan up to? I know he teaches at Schola Praeditos, though Peter doesn't attend. Maybe they can meet via Clint if they know each other already?

I'd love for him to have a run-in with Batman! I feel like this may overlap/remind him a lot of his interactions with Vader, to be honest, but maybe if we throw them into some kind of fun action situation, then it won't feel repetitive or anything. Plus, Peter is definitely also starting to take some heat for being unlicensed. xD I'm thinking maybe we might want to wait on this one, just because Peter is getting a little tight on threads and I want to keep him open for others as well if that's okay!

Nathan & Rip

YESSSSSSSSS, I have been looking for long-term therapy patients for Nathan, so I would love this very much!! This should honestly be really interesting because I could see Rip reminding him a lot of himself and it could really wake him up to a lot of the shit that is going on in his life ( ....... ummmnmmm like having his dead son resurrected and stuffed into the body of some random dead kid ??????) and lead to stuff future plot stuff that I've been really wanting to do with him!

I wonder if maybe Nathan's son could sort of bring them together? Maybe Gabriel wanders off on his own and ends up spending a couple hours with Rip until they manage to reunite him with a panicking Nathan, and that ... somehow ... leads somewhere, tHAT WAS AS FAR AS THAT IDEA WENT IN MY HEAD LOL!

Peter & Aang

YES PLEASE OH MY GOD. I never realized I needed this in my life until this moment ????? They're gonna be best friends, and they're gonna get into so much shit together HAHAHA. Honestly, I need superhero adventures with people his own age, they're mostly with adults right now. To be honest, he needs literally anything with people his own age????? GIVE THIS TO ME. What kind of stuff is Aang up to right now? We gotta get them to meet ASAP!

Conner would be so fun, too! I feel like he would have less patience with Peter's antics LOL! We totally have an easy in for a thread at the college. Maybe we can hold off on this one, though, until I have more open thread slots for Peter? His thread count is a little tight at the moment and I want to make sure I have room for others still.

Peter & Lori

Omg, this could be SO much fun! Peter's already getting a little bit of negative attention from being unlicensed and from evading arrest after pissing off a cop, and then Venom's over there slandering his name, too, so I mean WHAT COULD GO WRONG RIGHT? It's fine. 8D Maybe they can meet via her getting him out of a really tight bind one night or something? And they end up having to, like, lay low somewhere together for the rest of the night IDEK, I'm just throwing stuff out there LOL!

The fun gadgetry stuff sounds awesome, too, especially if by the time that comes into play, they are on very friendly terms!!

Annie & Menma

OMG A GHOST, pls, Annie wants to meet other ghosts SO badly. I feel like she ... might be a little bit disappointing in the answers department because Annie's never moved on either, though that's a whole other story entirely. >> Still, I feel like the second she realizes that there is another ghost in the vicinity, she will be all over chatting with her. Maybe she takes a trip to Cascade Bay because Misty Hollow is scary and her empty house is lonely, and she ... accidentally stalks Menma when she senses that she is a ghost. <<

I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE, Annie can be a little bit ... enthusiastic.

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Chen like this.
  17. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Jack Jackson && Alice
    HELLO YES I AM STILL VERY INTERESTED
    Should this be their first interaction (in Summer, I mean) or do we wanna headcanon that they've met in Spring already (bc that was kinda what I thought would happen but I'm open to adapt!!) or do we wanna make use of the Threads of Time thingy to have them meet in Spring? That'd be better for me, bc I'm not even close to knowing what's up with Alice once Summer comes around, yk yk?
    So, yeah - other than that, I'd still like for you to start, thank you! c:

Octi likes this.
  18. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Jack & Alice

I don't usually like backdating when I don't have to, so even if we could do it on like the 1st of the season or something. But if that doesn't work and it absolutely needs to be in the spring, that's fine!

19. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Jack && Alice

Okay, the 1st of June would be fine to me. ^-^

Octi likes this.
  20. Chen

Chen Player

@Emma Ward &Butch/Eddie

Yeah a short meeting for Butch and Emma before she’s locked up is good with me. Most of the time he’s wandering around being an ass and spray painting and stuff. I had an idea that maybe she catches him on the street giving some kid with like a nerdy haircut a pomp just like his and when he realizes he’s got an audience he try’s playing it off to look cool. Also not sure how to work this in but he’s deathly afraid of roaches since back him they grow to the size of cats and attack anything in site to consume.

As for Eddie he lives in the same apartment complex so it’s full capable of her seeing him as Venom when he tries crawling down to his window after a night of saving people (aka brutally beating and almost killing criminals while looking like Peters black suit) but yeah Venom has a knack for saving people in ways that leave them more scared then they were when they were getting say mugged and he kills the mugger while spouting off on how filthy and despicable he is. Then he realizes they persons there and completely ignoring the look of sheer horror on their face thinks they’re extremely grateful and bounds away happy as can be.

@Peter Parker

Logan and Peter could obviously meet through Clint since they both already know him well enough that he’d set them up to meet.

And we could definitely wait for Batman and Peter for as long as you want to.

Octi likes this.