HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

city of stars ☆ octi's organizer ☆ plot with me ! ツ

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Octi, May 15, 2018.

1. Shigure

Shigure Fire Emblem

Vigilante/Mercenary
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Peter Parker

Shigure is now a vigilante working with his aunt, Lucina. I believe Shigure and Peter could both be after the same goal at some point, trying to maintain the law while breaking it (as vigilantes do), and since they're both a bit more introverted, I'd say it would be interesting. And Shigure now actually has gained confidence in himself, so maybe he could actually help Pandora's local webslinger on some sort of task or small mission.

If they played it our right, they could become friends. I mean, Shigure and Lucina are even thinking about reforming a group from their home called the Shepherds, who see to it thieves don't hurt the sheep of the land (aka the innocent civilians across all parts of Pandora and all the towns.) Even if that doesn't happen or Spidey doesn't join them, I think they'd make good friends. (And admit it, Peter would want to feel what it's like riding on a pegasus. Don't deny it!)

2. Jack

Jack Moderator
    Application Division

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Peter Parker

OKAY HERE's YOUR WACKY RANDOM PLOT. Which is basically that @Man With No Name is a bounty killer/hunter and Peter is some kind of wannabe superhero nuisance-maker, so I feel like maybe by sheer coincidence Spidey could end up on the tail of someone No Name is after? Obviously Peter's an innocent snowball of love and truth and liberty whereas No Name is... a glorified sassy piece of shit who kills people for money. So there would definitely be an issue there since No Name's gonna kill some poor person dead without any context.

Also he's gonna be 100% convinced that Peter's a fucking wizard. Because that's his go-to explanation for all weird abilities. They're all fucking wizards.