HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Schola Praeditos

Schola Praeditos

Class: Dragonology

Discussion in 'Class Catalogue' started by Merlin Ambrosius, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Headmaster at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Dragonology

Teaching the study, care, and protection of dragons, Dragonology, led by Dragonlord Merlin Ambrosius, ruminates on a variety of aspects from differing dragon species and sub-species, to why some are able to communicate with humanity via speech and where rumors of their notorious hoarding habits came from. This class offers crucial goals in hopes of alleviating fears, tackling prejudice, and preserving these magnificent creatures.

The Class
    Teacher: Merlin Ambrosius
    Class Hours: Thursday afternoons
    Pre-Requisites: None!
    Class Roster:

This thread will serve as the brainstorming thread for this class. Students may enroll via this thread and the teacher may drop any events/projects/class ideas/etc here for discussion as well!

#1 Merlin Ambrosius, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

Bart wants to see dragons! He might stop showing up when he realizes he won't get to ride any dragons in this class.

Merlin Ambrosius likes this.
  3. Arle Nadja

Arle Nadja Guest

Arle will sign up. She loves dragons! But... maybe it would behoove her to learn to love them in ways other than as lunch.

4. Imra Ardeen

Imra Ardeen DC Universe

Head of Public Relations at Stark Industries
    Race:
    Titanian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    -signs Imra up-

5. Arc

Arc Guest

Arc has fought dragons in his own world, but he'd love to learn about dragons from other worlds, so this sounds interesting to him! :) Signing up. xD

6. Merlin Ambrosius

Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Arc @Arle Nadja @Bart Allen @Imra Ardeen

I'm really excited to see that you guys signed up for this class!! Sorry for the delay getting going on this, but I think I'm in a place where I can focus on this stuff now!

Would you all be interested a group class thread? Maybe the first day of class or something so they can all get acquainted?

7. Arle Nadja

Arle Nadja Guest

I'd be into a group class thread~! Really I'd be happy with however we decide to do this.

8. Imra Ardeen

Imra Ardeen DC Universe

Head of Public Relations at Stark Industries
    Race:
    Titanian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    I'm interested in a first day of class thing.

9. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

Sure, sounds like fun!

10. Arc

Arc Guest

Sounds like good fun! :)

11. Kiel

Kiel Guest

Kiel knows a lot about the dragons in his world, so he'd be quite interested in signing up for this class. Then confused about why they're not gods.

12. Sophie

Sophie Monster Hunter Stories

Rider
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    So can people in this class bring their own dragons, cause Sophie does know a lot about dragons mostly by first hand experience but has no problems learning more about them or other types. Maybe Merlin and the other students will get to learn more about other dragons, the ones that Sophie has aren't your normal types of dragons and only one or two really resemble pure dragons maybe a third.

And don't worry, they're quite friendly to be around as long as no one attacks or annoys them too much. Sophie can control them though, she's known them since babies so she's kind of their mother. Anyway Sophie would love to join this, either to learn more or to teach others about her worlds dragons.

13. Matilda Wormwood

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Matilda would be interested in this class too if there is an opening!

14. Merlin Ambrosius

Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I am super dumb and didn't see this response, but this would honestly be awesome! Her cute dragons could be like special guests in the class some weeks, and then maybe other days she can come learn about dragons unlike her own and the standing of them in Pandora and stuff. <333

Yes, of COURSE!

I would love to do some sort of class thread, even if it's just the three of us and some NPCs. It would definitely have to be next season, though. xD

Matilda Wormwood and Sophie like this.