By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Schola Praeditos

Schola Praeditos

Class: Power Development & Control

Discussion in 'Class Catalogue' started by Shota Aizawa, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Shota Aizawa

Shota Aizawa My Hero Academia

Power Development & Control

The explanation is in the title but basically this class is a way to help students learn more about their own abilities, how to use them, how to develop them into useful skills (for survival and the like), as well as learning how to better control their own powers. As this is a varied type of class, classes may range from staying indoors to write out strategies or do research on similar powers or out doors away from everything to really let powers fly.

Please note that there are strict rules for this class. Students are not allowed to:
    • Use their powers/magic at all without permission from the teacher.
    • Use their powers/magic against each other without permission from the teacher
    • Use their powers/magic to hurt themselves. Even accidentally.
    • Be crybabies. Life isn't fair, get use to it.
    • Wake the teacher up. He takes naps because you're doing boring things. You may wake him up in emergency situations. Like if one of you set the building on fire or zombies have invaded the classroom.

Students are to:
    • Follow all instructions and make an attempt at every task. Failures are allowed as long as you keep trying.
    • Get creative and think outside of the box. Keep doing the same things to fail and the teacher will fail you.
    • Advise the teacher the second something goes wrong.
    • Stay in their own lane. Collaboration is good but don't tell others what to do if you have no clue what you're talking about.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishments ranging from general lectures to being expelled from his class.

The Class
    Teacher: Shota Aizawa
    Class Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM
    Pre-Requisites: Students of an untaught/structured ability or magic. I.E. people from a world like Harry Potter won't get a lot of help from this class despite magic being born in them. It already has structure and a path to follow.
    Class Roster:
    • Student Name
    • Student Name
    • Student Name
    • Student Name
    • Student Name
    • Student Name
    • NPC Students

This thread will serve as the brainstorming thread for this class. Students may enroll via this thread and the teacher may drop any events/projects/class ideas/etc here for discussion as well!

2. Signing Vivi up for this because even though he does have good control over his magic he still has a lot to learn!

And potentially cause some mayhem due to being stronger than he thinks

Shota Aizawa likes this.
  3. Mina Ashido

Mina Ashido Guest

I am going to sign up cause I said I would! She already knows how the teacher is anyway, so easy :p

Shota Aizawa likes this.
  4. Shota Aizawa

I'm probably going to start up a class thread in the next couple of days! Students are still welcome to join while the thread is rolling, but if you're late, expect some side eye! ;D

Mina Ashido and Vivi Ornitier like this.
  5. Katsuki Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou My Hero Academia

Student/Part-Time Hero
    Race:
    Human
    I mean, obviously Bakugou's getting in on this. Someone tolerable from his world? AND it's his homeroom teacher? Hell yeah!

Shota Aizawa likes this.
  6. Shota Aizawa

Class will be up in the next few days!

7. Shota Aizawa

CLASS THREAD IS UP

Any new sign ups that post before Aizawa's turn will be considered on top. After Aizawa's next post y'all are late.

8. Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki My Hero Academia

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Probably goes without saying that Shoto's gonna sign up for this.

Shota Aizawa likes this.
  9. Shota Aizawa

Come be late for class!

Shoto Todoroki likes this.
  10. Chise Hatori

Chise Hatori The Ancient Magus' Bride
    Dearest Child of the Night

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Chise is also gonna end up joining this class and probably quietly sit in the corner just doing what she's told to do.

11. Shota Aizawa

Perfectly fine. You're still late to class. COME POST LATE TO CLASS.