HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

[CLOSED] There's A Thin Line Between Human & Monster | Twinsie Brainstormy

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Raphael Santiago, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Hey there!
    In the wake of all those Twinsie plots, I too decided to offer Pandora two more people to plot with for this season. Though I will be very selective to not overdo it, I am certainly looking for something to fill these two Twins' life with!
    That being said, introductions are in order, I'd say.

Full Humanity / No Humanity

Rafa Santiago
    human (I stripped him of his vampire abilities)
    → has the memories up until the night he went out with his brother to kill that vampire (who would end up turning him)
    → very devoted to God - in a healthy way though
    → judges everyone in Spanish
    → closeted queer kid, basically (even though he's 21, but you know)
    → he comes straight out of the 1960's, have mercy on him with your technology
    → a ball of anxiety and trauma - what are coping mechanisms?!?
    → a ray of sunshine underneath all those defensive layers of sarcasm

R'tiz
    → no humanity!Raphael (with his canon vampire abilities; speak: not able to walk in the sun, could potentially drink from a person without killing them, but almost always decides against that, etc)
    → his memories are tremendously altered, so that the decades turned him into a vampire very far removed from his human side
    → what are morals??
    → killing the person he drinks from is normal to him, beyond that though, R'tiz isn't necessarily interested in torture or other brutal things, except hunting mundanes down
    → sarcastic, anti-social and certainly not a guy to party with - or to converse with, actually
    → mundanes are pathetic beings, and he sees them as prey, not much more
    → his abilities are at a peak right now and he uses them generously - for him generously, of course
    → from the year 2017, so the modern world should not be a problem

How YOU Can Get Involved!

I'm in a search for different, specific threads for both of them!

Rafa Santiago
    → canon mates + pandora friends recognizing him - and then wondering why the hell he is human and just what has happened
    → some puppy love stuff / cute flirts - no matter the gender, but mostly around his age
    → friends?? he can be quite reserved and doesn't thaw easily, but, speaking from experience - aka my headcanons - it's always a good idea to talk about books with him. always. and even though this friendship will be for like three months or less, it could be a cool experience for your character!
    → Your Idea Could Be Written Down Here!

R'tiz
    → canonmates + Pandora friends running into him - though, there, I'd prefer to have them realize that this isn't their Raphael; I'm not interested in making the original Raphael's life even harder by having his friends think he's turned into a monster!
    → are you looking to kill your character off? you've come to the right place. unless your character is super powerful and / or somehow angelic aka would easily be able to kill a vampire, I'm offering him up to have your character die a bloody death
    → are you looking for a way to turn your character into a vampire, but without the commitment and attachment of a sire? you, as well, have come to the right place. listen. R'tiz doesn't do taking care of his fledglings. he buries them and that's the end of it. your character will rise again, entirely alone and with the urge to go out and hunt for blood. without a sire (or someone else capable of taking care of a freshly-turned vampire) they will have a hard time to get those urges under control and might need weeks and months to stop killing people - if they want that. like. that'd be entirely up to you. the only condition is, that your character would have to convince him that they're worthy that effort. even if he doesn't stick around afterwards, he wouldn't wanna turn someone who is so utterly boring and stupid that they - in his opinion - don't deserve to live forever; but, honestly, if you need this to be some accident, we can arrange something like that too!
    → also: if you're interested in getting your character chased by some vampire for some Life Lesson™ or something similar, this vampire can very well do that too!
    → is your character a ruthless vamp? do they need some vamp to hang around and be Mean™ with? R'tiz might be interested, if they convince him!
    → Your Idea Could Be Written Down Here!

Types of Threads

For those two, I'd love short and quick-paced threads! That doesn't mean the posts have to be super short, but since they have very little time here in Pandora, it'd be nice to quickly write and wrap those threads up. I'd prioritize them too. And no, that, as well, doesn't necessarily mean that you can't get involved unless you post/reply everyday - I'm super patient! I'm just asking you to prioritize those threads as well!
    As for the type, communication and written-out threads are both fine.

All Good Things Come To An End

Since they will both have to vanish at the end of May, I also thought about how I send them off. Rafa will most likely vanish, since I can't bring myself to have him killed (unless you have the idea and I'd be in!); R'tiz on the other hand, I would love to get killed at the end of the season. How is up to you people! Is your character a vampire hunter? Have they lost someone close to them to his nightly hunts? Are they another supernatural being who wants to fight such a cruel abomination out of duty or something? Whatever it is, I'm looking for your character to be R'tiz' biggest nightmare.

Thread Count / Timeline
    Rafa
    → 2/5
    → Byakuren (March 10th) - finished
    → Scott (March 19th)
    → Selene (April 25th)

R'tiz
    → 4/5
    → Cheryl (April 3rd) - finished
    → twin!Jess (April 11th)
    → Tommy Clark (May 6th; loses his skill to transform into an animal or smoke until May 11th)
    → Veloce (May 12th)
    → Selene (May 30th) - death date

Tags for both Twins!

#1 Raphael Santiago, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Well, they're not particularly close or anything, but I can offer Byakuren for this. Probably for threading with Rafa since you're not looking for misunderstandings with R'tiz.

Byakuren looks to be at the 20-something range, so it would be cute (and awkward) if Rafa tried to flirt with her. She's a monk, but she's only chaste as far as sex goes so she wouldn't be bothered by flirting and might even play along with it depending on how it goes. It could also lead to a funny misunderstanding with the original later on if you want, nothing serious, just some silly fluffiness.

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  3. Riot

Riot Player

Yooo, thanks for the tag. :D

Between Rafa and R'tiz, I'm leaning more towards an encounter with the second one for Veloce. You know me, I love violent situations of all kinds. It would be pretty easy for her to realize this is not classic!Raphael since she knows what his soul sounds like; the sound of a soul varies depending on the qualities of the person, and since R'tiz is very different in nature from classic!Raphael, his soul would have a completely different kind of sound.

As for what they could get up to, the easiest thing would be to have her encounter him preying on somebody and try to stop him? Whether she succeeds or fails is your choice! And then probably a follow-up text thread with classic!Raphael like "hey guess what bullshit got dumped into Pandora this time"

Let me know if you're interested in this, or if you have any other ideas!

4. Heather Mason

Heather Mason Silent Hill

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oh, more to mess with Heather's head. Fun times.

Heather's been dealing with plenty of twins this season, so if she met up with R'tiz, she'd be able to figure out it's not actually Raphael. Especially since she holds him in high regards and wouldn't believe for a second he's evil enough to try and kill her. Maybe they run into each other at night, R'tiz tries to kill her and she sends him flying with a more powerful than expected burst of telekinesis? If it happens in early April then that'd be some nice foreshadowing for Alessa gaining control.

5. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Byakuren Hijiri I actually intended to tag her and it entirely slipped my attention, I'm super sorry >< I knew someone was missing.
    but yes, that sounds super cute, I'm in! :3
    the good thing is, that every version of Raphael is asexual. so Rafa as well is definitely not interested in anything sexual. all the other stuff though would be super cool. some light flirting, awkward blushing, all that c: he's, at the moment, also the only one to cross the barrier in Misty Hollow, if you would want to have the accidental meeting there?

@Veloce Visrin i was hoping you'd say that
    that she would know is a great plus! and yes, Veloce stopping him from eating someone - or drinking them dry, actually, but yk - would totally work for me. it would also not be another thread in the woods and we both know how glad we'd be if we don't revisit that area for a bit to come, right?
    since I wouldn't want Veloce to get lethally wounded - of course - and since she knows what'd stop his kind of vampire, she has pretty solid chances of stopping and driving him away!
    and yes, pls, send Raphael a message afterwards

@Heather Mason oh, Cheryl. when do you ever catch a break.
    Raphael would be very happy to know that she knows he wouldn't ever do her harm <3
    a telekinetic blast would work splendidly! though she should get her mind wards up beforehand, because R'tiz is not above using Encanto to lure her in (even though she's a tiny bit young for his taste - yes, he too has standards - but he'd make an exception) and it's quite the powerful Encanto too.
    early April would super work for me!

at all of you: any preferences on dates? both are still very flexibly open for the whole season, so the choice is entirely yours!

Riot, Heather Mason and FullMoon like this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf fight back your demons
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    hi, yes i see u tagged some of mah army and i will say this; i am interested, but i shall write up things tomorrow after my counseling appointment! <3

7. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Haha, no problem!

Them stumbling upon each other in Misty Hollow sounds good, however, on the 25th, Byakuren is getting into a fight with evil Superman and losing, getting hospitalized in the process. Would you like them to meet before or after that? Before could lead to a little drama in a second thread where he could visit her in the hospital, maybe?

8. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Given how tense and sort of freaked out she'll be, yeah, her shield would probably be up. As soon as Alessa would notice stuff happening with her mind, that'd just kinda send her a bit overboard.

Anyway, her April is completely free at the moment, so really anytime before the 20th.

9. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Wolf of course, take care of yourself first! <3 no rush, we have time!

@FullMoon aw. yeah, I'd like that! him visiting her in the hospital would be a Rafa thing to do. so, yes, one before and one after? :3 is that the 25th of April or March or May? :D I'm guessing April? if so, how about April 10th and the second one April 27th?

@Heather Mason okay, that's good! wouldn't want her to get seriously injured.
    well, then I'd say April 4th? I'd start it, unless you want to?

Wolf and Heather Mason like this.
  10. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    That sounds good to me.

11. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh my god I always forget to mention the month. It's in March, sorry >_>

12. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @FullMoon Haha, no problem! March 10th and 27th, then? I can see Rafa visit the temple, in all honesty? Out of curiosity? Would that be cool with you as a loose construct? And, do you wanna start it?

FullMoon likes this.
  13. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Yeah those dates are fine! Him visiting the temple out of curiosity is perfectly fine too and since the original has never really visited it before, Byakuren would probably not suspect a thing at first lol (outside of the fact that he could be walking around in broad daylight, ironically, since she isn't aware that the original can actually do that now). I suppose it would work better if you started it with him getting there?

14. Riot

Riot Player

maybe we should visit the desert or something at some point

Sounds good to me! Veloce is open all of March, the middle of April, and all of May. I'm favoring March moreso since she'd be able to let him know about R'tiz sooner rather than later. But May would also be cool with me if you'd prefer that instead.

15. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @FullMoon Yes to all of this! I'll get it started then. c:

@Riot we should, actually. now that Raphael can walk in the sun, we should make use of that.
    since he's in the hospital (on rehab) from March 3rd to April 15th, he wouldn't be able to do anything with that information then. and. I kinda would prefer May, actually, for some gut feeling reason. so. how about May 12th?

Riot likes this.
  16. Riot

Riot Player

May 12th works for me. :D Do you want to kick off the thread, or shall I?

17. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Riot Yey! :3 I'd kick it off. Should be up tomorrow.

Riot likes this.
  18. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Blackhaven Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Scott, Jessica, Selene && Rafa
    Scott: we all know Scott is the type to befriend people, especially nice ones xDD

Jessica: twin!Jess and Rafa could be amazing friends, ngl. Both are too sweet and too pure for this world.

Selene: y is my son human??? She might be a little overprotective over him <,<

Scott, Jessica, Selene && R'tiz
    Scott: Scott is not going to like R'tiz. At all. At first I'd probably imagine Scott would think it was Raphael until he realizes that this vampire has no humanity. This is not Raphael. He'd contact Raphael soon after and be like 'we got a problem halp' unless you'd prefer Raphael doesn't learn of his evil twin?

Jessica: Can we please have a thread with twin!Jess and R'tiz? Because it would be hilarious. She could interrupt him feeding off someone? He can teach her that there are some beings that would love to kill her ;D In addition he could come across the real Jess and be like 'whut' xDD

Selene: Unlike Scott, Selene would probably realize he wasn't Raphael almost immediately. If these two interact then I'd say to have something happen to pull Selene away otherwise she will want to kill R'tiz lmao

19. Raphael Santiago

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Alriiiight :3

Soo, after thinking about this for a bit, I have to say, I'd like the following most.
    twin!Jess + R'tiz ; simply bc I'd love the hilarity of it, just as you do. so yes. pls.
    Scott + Rafa ; yess, Rafa might even be quicker to trust Scott than classical!Raphael, to be entirely honest. so. yes. take it easy with the fact tho, that Scott's a werewolf. Rafa is easily scared of non-humans. he's trying very hard to be open and accepting, especially now that he is in Pandora, but he's struggling.
    and I can't effing decide which I like more, thread-wise. Selene being super protective of human!Raphael (and super confused), or Selene wanting to fight this utter monster who wears her son's face. like. if it's not too much hurt for you to write, I'd offer Selene to kill R'tiz at the end of the season. maybe she has met Rafa and is protective of him and then she meets R'tiz and just like knows it's neither Raphael, nor Rafa, and he needs to be stopped. or just one of those threads. you decide!

either way, your children can definitely tell Raphael about any of his twins. the confusion will be hilarious.

Scott McCall likes this.
  20. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Blackhaven Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    <3
    Oh man, twin!Jess and R'tiz. Even thinking about it is making me giggle sorrynotsorry Jess.

Awe Rafa! You sweet sweet boy! Scott won't tell him he is a werewolf yet! It's gonna be a little tough but he'll be sure to take it easy. Don't want to scare Rafa after all!

Yes for all of that regarding Selene, Rafa and R'tiz! It would be somewhat painful to write out her killing R'tiz simply because he looks like Raphael. But she refuses to let a monster tarnish Raphael's name and reputation tyvm :|

And sounds good about the texts!

I AM SO EXCITED /wibbles