HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

[CLOSED] you know how i am with blood » human simon plots!!!

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Simon Lewis, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Simon Lewis

Simon Lewis The Mortal Instruments
    crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire

you know how i am with blood

eugh !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Unbeknownst to Real Simon, his previously human counterpart has popped up in Pandora! To be honest, he's ... exactly the same. But slightly more excitable and slightly more pathetic. AND I'M LOOKING FOR PLOTS!

Hooks!
    • BEFRIEND HIM! He's a super nerd and has less self-preservation skills than Real Simon does, so if you are a character from a thing, he will be all over you. NOTE: Simon will NEVER tell your character that they are from a game/book/show/movie/etc. He'll make internal references while attempting to be your best friend.
    • HATE HIM! ... So, if you read the above and have decided that your character thinks he's SUPER ANNOYING, then this might be where you fall. And I would not blame you, because he can be SUPER ANNOYING!
    • LOVE HIM! Idk, let's do silly human Simon crushes or something. It would be short-term, but Simon trying to figure out how to date and having a tragedy-free dating life prior to this would be fun! Also if you are really hot and really forward, he'll probably trip all over himself in your presence.
    • KIDNAP HIM! Simon is sort of known for this. He makes several references in canon to how often he gets kidnapped. Maybe your character mistakes him for the wrong Simon, or maybe they are just so done, or maybe it's just wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever the case, Simon will talk his kidnapper's ear off. Maybe he can annoy them so much, they let him go! =)
    • KILL HIM! I definitely want to kill him. >> I'm not gonna make any solid plans for this quite yet because I want his schedule to be flexible and I don't want to make plans too early either just for them to fall through, but I did want to mention this!
    And of course, I am wide open to anything outside of this stuff as well! I AM AN OPEN BOOK!!!

Raphael Santiago and Wolf like this.
  2. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    If you want him to geek out then I can offer up Rey seeing as she has BB-8 too and does draw some attention that way! She is in need of friends too!

Simon Lewis likes this.
  3. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    @Idris YES, he would like to geek out over BB-8 pls. Simon might try to take her little droid home with him LOL! Any date is perfect if we want to pop them into a thread! He's mostly in Pandora Town, but honestly, I'm flexible enough that I can probably find a way for him to be anywhere. xD

Idris likes this.
  4. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Simon Lewis Awesome, but if he does seriously try to nick BB-8 she will probably punch him in the face XD She lives in Pandora Town so it makes sense for them to run into each other there! Would mid April work?

Simon Lewis likes this.
  5. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    Mid-April is perfect! Did you have any fun scenarios you wanted to do? I'm not sure what kind of stuff she is up to, but I'd rather do something other than just a random meet and greet thread if possible. =P Just some kind of scenario to go off of.

6. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    Well at the moment she's scavenging then selling off what she finds at the markets in Pandora Town. I have a couple of ideas! Lemmie know if any appeal!

1) Something could happen where she thinks Simon is trying to actually steal BB-8, but he's actually just got caught up in someone else doing just that (Like BB-8 tells her he's just been nearly stolen by someone tall, with brown hair and glasses and Simon's the nearest person to fit the description LOL). She'd probably go for him then apologise profusely afterwards when she realises it's not him
    2) She also lives in Blackhaven- if Simon got into some trouble there she'd rush straight in
    3) Simon could see someone giving Rey some trouble, go to help her out and then watch her take it all on herself?

IDK either that or if you wanted to take it to just outside PT (like the edges of Silverwood or the Elysium Fields) she does a lot of weird scavenging jobs for Crowley, like finding a flower which is only in bloom at midnight or an insect which has to be caught when it's raining- maybe Simon could disturb her doing that?

Simon Lewis likes this.
  7. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    OMG, I love option #1 TBH! If he sees somebody harassing BB-8 and shoes them away just in time for Rey to show up and get the wrong idea.

Also, do you mind just doing this with vampire Simon? I've just realized that a lot of twin human Simon's interactions are gonna be pointless and annoying because he's basically the same character but without his abilities. xD So I think I'm just gonna close this brainstorm.

8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    Not at all! I'll set it up later ^_^

Simon Lewis likes this.