By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

collide

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Jessica Jones, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Marvel Universe

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Jan 22nd || @Luke Cage
    She'd been given a task to gather evidence to take down her client's, Charles McGill, younger brother and his girlfriend. James McGill and Irene Adler, names that were familiar yet unknown. So far she'd found out that Irene was neighbors with Lucy Lane, Maggie Sawyer and Alex Danvers, one of which had gone up against James in court quite a few times. Interesting to note that was and she wondered if she would be able to get any information regarding her case out of them. Right now she didn't want to involve anyone else, especially knowing how dangerous this was. She jotted down their names and would come back to that.

She did sigh, leaning back in her chair and taking a swig of whiskey. This case would have been so easy to complete back in New York. There wasn't so many powerful people in terms of abilities and security systems, while great, weren't at its peak as they were here. Already she had spoken to one person who only had glowing words to say about her boss. This went with what an old case that happened months ago could corroborate though that hardly mean it was true. She needed to dig deeper which meant going to find old newspapers and court cases.

Lovely.

Setting her bottle of whiskey back on her desk, Jessica stood up and grabbed her jacket. Heading towards a library seemed like a good place to start so she started there. Before she could even reach her destination, sounds of a scuffle nearby drew her attention, especially when she heard whimperings of a female. It made her eyes narrow, her feet taking her towards them who had cornered a girl in an alleyway. She looked bloody and beaten.

Naturally, after she made a quip, Jessica launched into an attack of her own against several guys. Turned out said guys were hunters and said girl had been a demon - how on earth could she know that? Those words were spat during their fight, though Jess didn't believe them at first.

Their fight ended when a few remaining attackers took off - others lay moaning near her feet, holding broken bones. About to congratulate herself and walk off, that girl she had saved? Turned out she was a demon! After tossing Jessica aside like a ragdoll, demon-lady took off.

Stumbling out of that darkened alley, she appeared drunk due to her movements. Could she go a week without getting into a brawl? Apparently not.

All her aches and pains faded when she saw a familiar face. Her heart clenched and she was hesitant to say anything except for maybe, "Luke?"

Luke Cage likes this.
  2. Luke Cage

Luke Cage Marvel Universe

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Step one on his list was to find out more about this place. The people seemed friendly enough, but he wasn't just going to fall in love with this place instantly. New York wasn't exactly bustling with his biggest fans, but it was home, and if there was just the smallest chance to get back, he might take it.
    Unless he was given a reason to stay, of course.

He wandered through the streets, hood still up. It was force of habit at this point- and he looked around. There was no real reason to be this much on guard, in theory. Nobody would have a reason to dislike him, and nobody would have a reason to go after him. If they did know who he was, nobody would be stupid enough to go after him either. A couple years in Harlem taught him that kind of thinking was usually wrong, and even the nicest places had their fair share of jerks and muggers. Again, hopefully nobody would be stupid enough to draw a knife on him, but he wasn't exactly in control of his fate, was he? At this point he was just along for the ride and hoped it didn't dump him off the side of a cliff.

His footsteps slowed as he heard the distant sounds of fighting. Well, less like the sounds of fighting, and more of the sounds of several people getting the shit kicked out of them. Either way, it wasn't good. He approached slowly, making sure he wasn't running into some trouble that he didn't have any business getting in. Actually, what did it matter? He'd end up in it anyway. He picked up the pace from a slow amble to a jog, slowing back down as he got close enough to the alleyway, and the sounds of fighting seemed to have died down.

He heard movement, watching as a woman emerged from the alleyway. She seemed a bit more worse for wear, and it took him a moment to even register who she was until she said his name.

His eyes widened, pulling down his hood as confirmation, before approaching her slowly. His voice was caught in his throat for a bit, probably for the better. He had too many questions. Too many emotions that he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to vocalize at the moment.

"Jessica? Is that really you?" He asked. It was probably a stupid question. Who else could it possibly be? She was one of a kind after all, but part of him just needed a bit of confirmation. The slightest proof he wasn't just seeing things.
    --
    Tag: @Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones likes this.
  3. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Holy shit. It really was Luke Cage, and better yet it was more of a 'finally' moment where she saw someone she actually knew rather them knowing her and her staring blankly at their face. He recognized her, her name parting from his lips and she would have cried with joy if she was that type of person - emotional and cuddly and all sunshine and rainbows.

With any luck he wouldn't be from her past where he hated her - though judging from the look on his face that was far from the case at hand. "Who else would it be? Santa Clause?" Jess replied in a sarcastic tone of voice with the edge tinged with a more softer feel. "Didn't think I'd ever see you again." Jess added, watching him, the pain of their parting, the guilt she would always feel, it remained as a constant reminder. She could claim she didn't miss him but that would be a lie.

Because she missed him so much her heart had ached. Now that he was here, she wasn't sure what to do. She took a few steps closer, having ignored the fact she was injured, before the pain from her wounds screamed at her in protest. Wasn't the first time she'd been bruised and bloodied and would not be the last. She stumbled, mostly from her wounds and the pain and not because she was drunk(despite movement suggesting otherwise, she really wasn't drunk at all).

"It's good to see you." Jess knew she was awkward and didn't much care for the fact. She was who she was and it was a big deal to even admit she was glad to see someone. Most of the time what came from her mouth were sarcasm and quips and to admit such a thing was rare and painful.

Luke Cage likes this.
  4. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Well, that answer definitely confirmed it was Jessica. There were only a few people he knew who could look so rough and still have enough in them for sarcasm. Still, it didn't seem as sharp as usual, which threw him off, if only a little bit. He stuck his hands into the pockets of his hoodie absentmindedly. "I didn't think I'd be able to see you again either. Especially here." He replied, quietly.

He couldn't understand it. Why he- why they- were taken to this Pandora place, which seemed to be fine with snatching up whoever without any rhyme or reason- at least none that he could fathom. His thoughts subsided for a moment when he saw her stumble towards him, and closed the gap, wrapping an arm around her, trying to hold her up for some support. She was definitely looking more worse for wear than he would have liked.

He chuckled a bit. "Rough night at a bar?" He asked. He knew she was prone to getting herself in trouble, he also knew she was prone to drinking. He managed to piece together some idea of what happened, at least the one that made the most sense to him at the moment. Still, it wasn't like she was particularly easy to bruise. Her version of a 'rough night' would get most normal people killed. Luckily for both of them, she was better than 'normal people'. It didn't stop him from at least being concerned, though.

"How long have you been here?" He asked softly. That was the million-dollar question, wasn't it? He had already figured out some version of the how. He was worried about how long she had vanished without him noticing. He still had a way to go with fully figuring out how he felt about her, but that didn't mean that he was wishing for her to completely vanish off the face of the Earth.

@Jessica Jones

5. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    ”You know me, if it’s somewhere most won’t want to go I’m there.” The sarcasm was less intense than before, considering she didn’t have control whether or not she had been brought here but the fate of whatever the hell created this place. Still she glanced around, shifting slightly as she felt uncomfortable. Emotional exchanges weren’t her strong point and she didn’t often know how to express them. Except with Trish of course which involved holding her tightly. But Cage?

There was no telling where he had come from in her timeline. He didn’t call her a piece of shit and he didn’t appear to be angry with her so either before he found out about her involvement with his wife’s death or after when he had forgiven her(had he actually forgiven her or was that merely a fever dream?) ”More like getting pounded by a demon but you know, usual Monday night.” She bristled a little out of habit, the air expelled from her lungs as she sighed. ”Five, six months if I was to guess? Not exactly paying attention to the months.”

”I’m guessing you’ve been here for less time than that. Considering everything.” Okay what the hell did that even mean? Jessica had no bloody idea. Besides she was still waiting for something bad to happen because lets face it, it always did when it came to her. ”Tell me, what was the last thing you remember? About me.” About us, was silently added onto the end there, afraid of asking, afraid of the answer. ”Wanna talk this over a bottle of whiskey?”

Luke Cage likes this.
  6. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Pounded by a demon?" Part of him hoped that was some kind of metaphor. Realistically, it should have been. But with all the insanity in his life, in addition to the insanity that was starting to form just by hanging out in Pandora, he had a feeling that she was being honest. "Sure. Normal Monday. Right." He chuckled, dryly, worry beginning to get to him a bit. He had practically left her after the whole Kilgrave incident, and it wasn't really comforting to figure out that this is what she had been up to.

"Five or six months?" He repeated, voice rising a bit. He knew it was a bit irrational. She was a grown woman, perfectly capable of handling herself. After all, she was built sturdier than most. But six- even five- months seemed impossibly long. Or just impossible in general. It just added to the growing list of mysteries this Pandora place was throwing at him. Luckily, he had found himself in the company of a pretty good investigator.

"I've been here a little less than a couple of weeks, actually. Met some nice people, trying to get myself set up here." Trying to cope with the fact that he had to stay here. It wasn't the easiest thing to swallow. But he was managing. He paused for a moment- the last thing he remembered about her? "Kilgrave messing with us both. You managed to handle it, though. No doubt." He said, shaking his head a bit. "After that, I guess we- I went on my way. Trying to settle things on my own, I guess. A lot happened after that. What about you?"

"...I don't think you should be drinking, but we have a lot to talk about."
    That felt like an understatement. "How do you feel about walking? Think you can handle yourself?" He asked, trying to steady her a bit more.

7. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Not in a good way." Jess commented dryly. She'd much rather be pounded in a very different way but that wasn't exactly what was in the cards this time. There were worse things in life though and this wasn't even close to being one of the worse things. Surprisingly or not that was up for debate.

The mention of Kilgrave sent shivers down her spine. That asshole had been responsible for so much shit but she didn't want to think about that. Naturally it was the only thing she could think about with the more she tried to ignore it in favor of anything else. "I finished it. Snapped his neck. I-" Jess broke off as she remembered the sounds of the bones breaking.

She was the only one who could stop him, being immune to the virus and all which was not exactly a happy feeling. "I'm sorry for shooting you." She added, trying and failing to hide the emotion in her voice. "My place or yours? And I'm more than capable of walking." Jess's voice held a tinge of typical snark as she moved, even if she was using Luke to help steady her a bit more.

Mainly because she had wanted an excuse to touch him, was that so bad?

Luke Cage likes this.
  8. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Talking about Kilgrave seemed to hit a sensitive spot. He didn't blame her. He didn't exactly have fond memories of the confrontation either, but he understood enough that it was probably much worse for her. He frowned at the notion of her snapping his neck, not exactly happy with the thought, but how else would they have handled it. When push came to shove, he was lucky that she was the one who had to end it all.

"I'm fine, aren't I? Don't worry about it. It was the best option." He said, trying to alieve her of at least some of the stress and responsibility. Kilgrave had, for lack of better phrasing, fucked them both up, and he didn't like the fact that she seemed to feel like she was responsible in some way. She had probably been putting it behind her before he showed up.

"I know, I know." He smiled a bit, noting the fact that even if she was being stubborn, she wasn't exactly denying his help. It was nice, gave him the feeling that the time apart had made things less tense between them. "Just making sure. And... how about your place? I don't think I'm ready for guests just yet." That, and he didn't exactly have a place. He should have just been straight out about it, but something stopped him. Pride, probably. Maybe it was just too early to talk about something like that, even with her. He'd figure it out on his own.

"Well, we probably shouldn't be hanging around. Not sure what the night life is around here, but I don't want to end up like how you did." He started walking, hand still on her to keep her steady as they moved.

9. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

It wasn't just the notion of having to shoot Luke while he was trying to kill her or how she could watch helplessly as those she cared for were under the influence of Kilgrave's power. Nor how many innocents got caught in the crossfire. Perhaps the biggest thing and the one thing she hadn't fully dealt with was the rape. She'd dealt with bits and pieces but in the end she simply gave up.

Talking hadn't seemed to help much at all. In true Jessica style she bottled it up, pushed it down. To admit it was eating her alive was making her feel like she was weak. So she didn't.

"For a moment I didn't think you'd make it." After the shotgun went off she was sure he would die. Hell they were lucky to find someone who would help an enhanced human since any others would probably freak out. And you know, the fact he had unbreakable skin. "My place it is."

He was holding onto her and she had to admit she liked it. "It's not usually this bad. Besides I'm pretty sure you'll fare better than me considering you know how to fight." Jess just punched things and hope it connected most of the times. It was her super strength that carried her through most fights because without it she would be hitting like a wet noodle. "It's not too far. Probably another five, maybe ten minutes."

Luke Cage likes this.
  10. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    They'd need more time to just think and adjust. It wasn't like they left off on a storybook ending, and the fact that she hadn't even fully known he survived the whole Kilgrave ordeal was the most prevalent sign of that. "I'm pretty durable. And even if I wasn't, you did the right thing, Jessica. That's what matters." Was all he could say. It was probably predictable, but he didn't have too many other options.

"It's not? That's a good sign." He was worried he wouldn't be able to go to some parts of town without being jumped by some crazy monster. Honestly, based on what he'd seen around here, that still didn't feel entirely out of the question, but he was going to think a bit more optimistically. "Who said you didn't know how to fight? You can definitely throw a mean punch." Skill or not, it took guts to try and fight against her. She hit like a freaking freight train.

He didn't want seem like he was clinging onto her. He wasn't sure what the 'comfortable' amount of holding was between the two of them, anymore. Still, he kept a firm, steady hand around her. It wasn't a problem if he was just helping her keep steady, right? And sure, he didn't mind being closer to her. "That's not too far, that's good." He clicked his tongue, mind racing to move the current strain of small talk away from Kilgrave. He was an issue for the both of them, and the more they said his name, the more he was going to hang over the two of them in spirit.

"So, you've been here about six months?" He asked, rhetorically, as he tried to get their last encounter out of mind for the time being, "I'm guessing you've been doing pretty okay. You look okay. Well, you look good. You know, not talking about the bruises and..." He took a breath, trying to stop himself from floundering. "How have things been holding up for you here? Honestly."

11. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

"I'm only successful because I have super strength. I just punch and hope it hits most of the time." Jess countered with a smirk. She was really starting to get annoyed being the only one who didn't know some proper form of fighting style. Even Trish had learned an art and she wasn't going around getting into fisticuffs.

Jess laughed. Smooth Cage. Real smooth." She teased lightly. "Doing as best as I can. Which you know, involves the same shit I did back in New York. Except for shittier pay."

Luke Cage likes this.
  12. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Same shit means that you're still helping people out. I can appreciate that. After all, you must be getting a lot more business with all of the weird stuff that goes on around here." He chuckled. "You probably ended up like those paranormal investigators on those fake T.V shows." He said, although it wasn't like the shit they had to deal with wasn't weird enough. He looked up and around at the scenery as they continued to walk. It was a town, which he hadn't really lived in since he was a little kid. And this place was different, his home was all rustic and southern, this seemed a bit more complicated.

"If you really want to learn how to fight a little better, I can show you a couple of things if you want. If you're an ass-kicker already, I can't imagine what you'd be able to do once you get a couple skills under your belt." He just put the offer out there. It wasn't like he was some master instructor or something, but if anything it gave them another reason to spend some time together. And the way he was now? Practically lost in this place? He'd take any opportunity he had to connect to someone that wasn't some complete and total stranger.

13. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

"You'd think but somehow I ended up with less. People here can take care of themselves." More than what they had done in New York. Still she tried her best to help when she could and no matter how much she pretended she hated it, it was actually kind of nice.

She breathed slowly, deeply, as they walked, knowing it wasn't too far now. Maybe a few more minutes depending on the speed of their walk. Before they did anything, she would need to make sure Kayser had eaten and to check his scales, which was something of a habit now. Every night she would spend close to half an hour looking at his scales and making sure they were healthy.

Honestly she would normally say no, balk at the idea and pretend the conversation never happened. This was Luke and he would see through her bullshit and she needed to learn how to fight better. Hell her own sister could kick her ass if it came down to it and Trish was only human. Not a freak like Jessica was, and yes that was said in the back of her mind with as much self loathing she could muster.

"It wouldn't be such a bad idea. Besides my options for teachers are limited and I do trust you which is, you know, more than I can say for others." After rounding the corner of the street, her apartment block was just up ahead. Ignoring the chill of the air, Jess walked towards the building while Kayser seemed to tremble through their link. She lead the way upstairs and into her apartment where she unlocked the door and threw the keys on the counter.

"Home sweet home or some shit like that."

It was fine. Everything was fine.

Luke Cage likes this.
  14. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Guess so. Doesn't seem like everyone here is exactly normal." There were a few things that had thrown him off when he got here, outside of running into someone he knew so quickly. It wasn't like back home, where there was a merry few with freakish powers. If anything, not having some bizarre ability seemed weird.

She actually took him up on his offer. He wasn't shocked as he was pleasantly surprised, if anything. What did she say? 'I trust you'? That definitely made him a bit happier. Gave them a bit more foundation to work off of. Jessica was one of those people that could be full of shit as much as she wanted to be, or as honest as she needed to be. Brutally so. Maybe he was digging too deep into a passing comment. He tried not to think about it too much, but his tension did relax a bit.

"Well, let's not worry about that right now. Glad to see that you're interested. I guess we can work out a time and a place a bit later." Was the only way he could think to respond. It probably sounded too formal. Or he was overthinking things again. Probably the latter.

He followed her into the apartment complex, looking around, and glad to be out of the cold. It was nice. Not mind-blowing, but it was an apartment, which was more than he could say for himself at the moment, so even if he had a reason to judge, he wouldn't be in any shape to. "So, do you have the place to yourself? Roommates?" He asked, not trying to pry, but at least trying to get some sort of gauge or forewarning if he was going to run into some stranger around here.

15. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

"Mmhmm. Makes me feel less like a freak than I was back home." Here there were plenty of others with abilities that were normally a rarity back home. Nice to not be one of the few freaks but now just another face in the sea of weird shit. And okay she was used to dealing with weird shit, didn't mean she could enjoy not being center of attention. Hell she could argue that was Trish's thing but even that would be far too mean. God was she getting that sappy? She needed a drink to nurse her wounds, both internal and external. Not that she needed much of an excuse to drink, it just seemed better than 'oh you're an alcoholic.'

"We can sort that out later." Jess agreed. It was kind of hard to stand there, look at him without pesky feelings bubble beneath the surface. Purposefully ignoring said pesky feelings, Jess walked towards the shelf where she kept her booze, pulled two glasses and set them on her desk. The bottle she lightly tipped towards Luke in silent question before she began to pour the liquid into her glass, waiting on his answer before she would either fill up his or leave it.

Next she pulled her seat towards her, sat down and pretty much drank the entirety of the whiskey in her glass and then gave herself another refill. An eyebrow seemed to rise in amusement, her gaze tinted with mischievousness. "I don't really do roommates. So I've got this place to myself." Only few she would even think about rooming with and she wasn't even here. "Worried someone might interrupt us?" She left that hanging to let him take it any way he might, reminding herself that she hardly dealt with those pesky feelings.

Luke Cage likes this.
  16. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    He didn't like it when she called herself a freak. It seemed unnecessarily degrading. "You weren't a freak back home anyway. Sure, you could kick whoever's ass you wanted, but there's definitely freakier." Freakier. His mind flipped back to Kilgrave for a second, but he decided to keep that one out of the air. He definitely coped better with his powers than she had. He should have just left it alone, but it kind of tugged at him a bit.

He took the drink. No reason to try and keep himself sober. At the moment, it wasn't like he was doing anything incredibly important. He didn't drink as fast as Jessica did, and while he probably should have asked her to lay off the booze for a little bit, him saying something probably didn't mean much in that area anyways. He was sure plenty of other people had bothered her about it enough, and he liked the calmer vibe they had going on right now.

His eyes widened slightly at her comment. "Wait--" He wanted to ask for clarification, figure out what she meant. He took a drink of his booze, pausing for a second, trying not to let her fluster him like this. At this point the tension was gone, all he was thinking about was if this was going to end up like the first night they met up. "Well, it's good to know we won't be interrupted in case something does start up. I hope this place has sturdier walls." He commented. It was partially a joke, just to keep things light, but he was keeping an eye out for her reaction.

17. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Oh she knew she was a freak. Everyone knew she was a freak. Him arguing against it merely made her shrug, another mouthful of alcohol down. He was sweet, he really was and Jessica knew she didn't deserve him in any way. Funny how she kept thinking that yet fate or whatever bullshit entity kept on throwing 'em together as if trying to prove otherwise.

"Could always give it a test." Jess replied wryly, her gaze now fixed upon him as she set her glass down and then walked around the desk to stand before him. He was taller than her, and she found his presence comforting even when she felt nothing except guilt.

The hunger that gnawed at her only grew. Reaching for him, with the intent to kiss him should he allow it, and more than prepared to be rejected. After all, who knew what lives they lead? Even so she wasn't about to let that stop her unless it was known, because screw what ifs. Figuratively, not literally, or maybe a bit of both. Right now it didn't matter.

Luke Cage likes this.
  18. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    He had a feeling he knew where this was going. He'd have to be an idiot to not see where this was going. So, he didn't entirely react to her comment, just raising an eyebrow curiously while finishing off his glass and putting it down.

He should have pulled away. It seemed like the smartest option. He had the feeling they were both tired of this; the whole 'will-they, won't-they' attitude that had been sticking around this whole time. Sure, he had a life back in Harlem, but the key word was had. This was a whole new world. Second chances seemed like the best game to play. So he should be a bit more willing to take the shot. Maybe that's why he decided to go in with the kiss, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her in closer.

He tried not to hang on for too long-- which was much harder than he realized-- before breaking the kiss for a moment. "...You know, we're both stupid for doing this again, right?" He chuckled, dryly. Definitely didn't mean he was against doing it though. Still, whatever they were doing, it didn't exactly feel like a mistake. Whatever weirdness that kept messing with their relationship might finally end up making its mind, and they could finally just relax.

19. Jessica Jones

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

This felt familiar, and safe and she pressed against him even as he held her, kissing him deeply with as much strength and passion she was able to muster without breaking him in half.

"I've never been that smart." Jess smirked once he pulled back to talk and then searched his face for any indication that this was not okay before resuming. No matter what had happened, she was able to give herself up to him completely.

In that moment nothing mattered except him and when she went to lead him to her bedroom for what would follow, everything of the night had been forgotten.

((ooc// end the thread here?))