HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Question Crime In Pandora

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Sabine, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Sabine

Sabine Moderator
    Plots & Events Division

So, I'm seeing a lot of violent crime in the past few days and weeks and I'm wondering if I'd be allowed to play out a bit of the reaction. Serial murders almost nightly, several vampire attacks, a werewolf attack, I feel the Pandora Town Government would react in some way.

Because Frollo is fighting for safer streets, how would he suggest a police state or at least a state of emergency where The Watch covers more ground with more men, etc? I know it's far reaching but it seems also logical that a huge jump in crime would cause some sort of government action.

Is this just something I should brainstorm?

2. Peach

Peach [BLASTING MUSICAL THEATER IN DISTANCE]

Having Feels
    Race:
    Disney Princess
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Honestly something like a curfew or having people make announcement to hopefully have people avoid certain activities or going out at certain times only makes a lot of sense. Obviously I'm not staff but-- just voicing my support for the idea in general.

Steel, Thalia and Ophelia like this.
  3. Ophelia

Ophelia the crazy hobo loser in the corner
    Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human
    *whispers* deaaaaaath penaltyyyyyyyyy

we've been discussing it ooc for quite a while here and there, i think it's high time it becomes official

Steel, Sabine and Thalia like this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf there's a war inside my head
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I definitely think there should be some IC consequences - even if its just curfew or the Watch doubling their patrols. It doesn't make any sense to have all these news articles without something happening in response by the Government. Otherwise people are gonna lose faith and it'll cause more shit down the line.

So yea, I like the sounds of this xD

Thalia, Steel and Sabine like this.
  5. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

So, I definitely am always in favor of consequences from IC events. But let's hold off on any big government reaction for a little bit, since we just revamped the government system and are currently filling those leadership positions again. We should then have our new lineup of Pandora Town leaders in about two weeks.

But I definitely recommend tackling the Organizers of any characters who were behind any of the violent crimes and plotting with them directly in the meantime.

Thanks all!

Steel likes this.