HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Curiosity and Loneliness

Discussion in 'Cascade Bay' started by Kiel, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Kiel

Kiel Rune Factory

Race:
    Human
    November 6th

Once free of the vines dragging him who knew where, Kiel sat up, breathing heavily. What was that? He didn't remember reading any history of vines attacking people in their home! And what was it even trying to do? He was unharmed and still...

Where did the beach come from?

Kiel scrambled to his feet and looked around. His home, it was gone! Or maybe he was gone. Where even was he? Some beach, but where? And where were his friends and family? Were they grabbed too? He couldn't be alone!

"Forte?!" he called, "Forte are you here?! B-Bado? Vishnal? Doug? Anyone?" He felt tears start to pool at the edges of his eyes. There had to be someone. They... they couldn't just abandon him. It was like all of those times Dad would train Forte, and leave him all alone in the house. At least then it was somewhere familiar. He had no idea what to do, other than sob quietly to himself.

#1 Kiel, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  2. Johnny

Johnny Sing

Singer/student
    Race:
    Anthropomorphic Gorilla
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Even with the change in the weather, he had been heading for his favourite beach by foot. Yet the ocean was proving distracting as he watched the tide move to and fro over his feet and he watched the birds floating out on the open ocean - it was nice to get away from the chaos and noise of the main city.

Shifting the backpack holding his supplies from one shoulder to the other, he hummed to himself while dumping his bag on the sand before getting out a beach-towel, his picnic lunch and a book. Until he heard someone crying from behind some rocks and he moved to peek over them.

"Hey kid, what's wrong?"

Kiel likes this.
  3. Kiel

Kiel Rune Factory

Race:
    Human
    Kiel jumped almost a foot in the air when some stranger called out to him. He wasn't alone?! Instantly, he swung around to see the source of the voice and stopped, confused. What he was looking at wasn't... It was odd.

It was big and hairy. Nothing in his books looked anything like it. He quickly shook his head, clearing it of the confusion. He didn't care who he was talking to, he just needed to not be alone.

"I-I..." he stuttered, "I was... at home. Ther-there were these vines. They grabbed me, and! I just want my sister! She's... she's my knight! She'll kno-know what to do! I don't want to... be alone." He couldn't fight the tears again, and simply hugged himself as they started to fall.

Johnny likes this.
  4. Johnny

Johnny Sing

Singer/student
    Race:
    Anthropomorphic Gorilla
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    His hands held up in front of him to show he wasn't dangerous, the teenager had taken a step or back, it was just a guess but looks like this kid came from one of those worlds without animals capable of walking and talking. Heck, there may not be any animals on his homeworld at all?

Still that wasn't high priority on his list of things to talk about and he frowned as the other teenager continued. Considering how upset he was, it was best to let him calm down before filling him in.

"Know the feeling. I miss my dad" Johnny replied and stepped around the rocks, his stuff could wait for a moment or two.

Kiel likes this.
  5. Kiel

Kiel Rune Factory

Race:
    Human
    Well at least... whatever he was talking to wasn't attacking. Kiel wasn't too sure how good he'd be at spellcasting when his emotions were so compromised. That thought only made him feel more guilty, as he could practically hear his father telling him to be strong.

Dad was right, he had to be strong. The strange person who found him even tried to sympathize, which, given Kiel's relationship to his own father wasn't perfect, but he did appreciate hearing someone who understood.

Sniffing and rubbing his tears away, Kiel gave a watery, but still genuine smile, which quickly disappeared when he realized something. "Wait, were you... did those vines grab you too?" he asked, concerned, "what were those things?"