By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Danu's Vision

Discussion in 'Otherworld' started by Goro Akechi, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Yusuke Kitagawa - October 7

--

Akechi kneels beside Yusuke and gently shakes him. "Wake up. Can you hear me?" Akechi himself is in Robin outfit, with two stained-glass wings folded behind his back. He appears normal otherwise -- more normal than the large blades of grass towering over their heads. A ladybug lands on one of the blades. The detail on it is excruciatingly sharp.

While his friend gathers his bearings, Akechi sits back and looks up at the bright blue sky. "I wonder how much time has passed..."

Yusuke Kitagawa likes this.
  2. Yusuke Kitagawa

Yusuke Kitagawa Persona

Freelance Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Yusuke was enjoying a dream when something grabbed him by the arm and shook. As would anyone's response be, he stubbornly turned onto his side and curled up, though his comfort was thoroughly shattered as a voice spoke up. He pressed the heel of his palm into an eye as he yawned. Yusuke waited a moment longer before blearily answering, "Of course I can."

Though once he takes a peek at his surroundings, he was almost convinced that he was still asleep. Blades of grass stretched taller than trees, and it goes without saying that the ladybug perching on one was monstrous in size. Dewdrops clung to the grass, reflecting the sunlight beautifully. The colors of the ladybug is just as marvelous, and its sheen made his fingers itch towards his pocket for a pencil. But he only pats the pants-leg of his phantom thief's costume and all at once he remembers what had happened to them.

"There's no way to tell if it's been an hour or a day, so I propose we don't worry about that." The cloudless blue sky told Yusuke nothing aside from that it could either have been 2 o'clock of the same day or the 2 o'clock on a calendar date a month ahead of the Tuesday they embarked on their trip into Mementos. "We should perhaps be more concerned about the changes to our bodies." There was the issue that they were both miniature and that Akechi was sporting a pair of faerie wings. Last he checked, he didn't have wings of any sort despite his bird moniker.

Goro Akechi likes this.
  3. Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    "Hmm..." He turns to look over his shoulder, to the cascading waterfall of wings. He seems himself otherwise. "My suspicion is that these changes are a result of the territory. I'm unsure of how we came to be so small otherwise. Or what this place is." It certainly doesn't look like Mementos. "Are you in one piece?"

#3 Goro Akechi, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Yusuke Kitagawa likes this.