By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Darkness conquers light

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Morgana Pendragon, May 5, 2018.

1. Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon BBC Merlin

Race:
    Human/Sorceress
    Her mentor gave her his word to fix her. Her attention focused on him while she struggled to reach a conclusion concerning the situation. Yet, she realized that through his comment he had just admitted how he deemed her a broken toy.

Ignoring the anger which kept becoming stronger, the young sorceress strove to concentrate on his promise to help her. “I know.” Her voice sank to a soft whisper. After pausing for a brief moment, she finally adding. “Thank you.”

The Lady of Camelot rose to her feet and allowed a deep breath to enter her lungs. “I would like to rest not. If you’ll excuse me.” Her tone remained calm. She bowed her head respectfully, span on her heels and exited the room.

As soon as she stepped out of his office, dark thoughts had already started to swell in her mind. Her head was ready to explode and her eyes began to water. Morgana reached out with a hand in order to support herself against the wall.

Suddenly something evil surface but she managed to push it back to her subconscious. However, she had no doubt that she was changed.

THE END

Khadgar likes this.