HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private definitely not batman and robin

Discussion in 'Pandora Town' started by Scott McCall, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Blackhaven Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    October 12th || @Stiles Stilinski
    There had been reports of cult related activity coming in to the City Watch and after the lead detectives had disappeared, Scott had volunteered himself to help put a stop to it. He wasn't just a guard but a true alpha werewolf and he had too much experience dealing with weird stuff. Of course this meant he wouldn't do this alone. He didn't get any other guards or members of the city watch. He'd sent a quick message to Stiles to meet him at the park in about twenty minutes.

This gave him time to get there from the city watch headquarters and give Stiles time to arrive from wherever he was at the moment. It would just be like old times, the pair working on a case to solve that was steeped in supernatural myth and lore. This time there was no Allison who had disappeared earlier in the month and it was like a punch to the stomach to think about. Working with Stiles on this case, he hoped he would be able to distract himself without the guilt and grief weighing him down.

She was going back home. Going back to her death and there was nothing he could do to stop it. It caused him to grit his teeth, his hands curling into fists as he tried desperately to claw his way back out of the pit of despair. The walk to the park helped clear his head, the warm air on his face was a small reminder of hope. He was here. Allison could come back. Right now he needed to wait for Stiles, because at the moment he wanted nothing more than to be with his best friend.

Stiles Stilinski likes this.
  2. Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski Teen Wolf

Helper at Daye Investigations
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Stiles had been a little surprised when he got the text from Scott, but he didn’t hesitate to meet his friend. They hung out more ever since he came back to Pandora Town and they blocked off the Nogitsune, but it wasn’t like back home. Back home, he and Scott were almost always together back then. Whether it was because of school, trying to save someone or running for their lives...they were there for each other.

Pandora has made him...maybe more independent? Like, it was sad that Scott hadn’t been here for the first three years, but he was here now. He didn’t want to turn Stiles away after what had happened. Neither he, nor the others.

Allison, unfortunately, disappeared. It had happened once before but it still hurt. He’d be there if Scott needed him—it hurts losing the people you care about her.

So, he thankfully wrapped up his shift with Toby and after some time, he arrived at the park. Stiles pinpointed Scott immediately and it kinda looked like he was brooding? That won’t do, not at all.

“Scotty! Hey, sorry if I’m late. Was just wrapping up some stuff at work.” Stiles stretched and fixed his backpack before continuing. “So, what adventures are we going to get into? Unless you had a difference reason for meeting up at night, in the park?” Hopefully, that distracted Scott’s from whatever he was thinking.

Scott McCall likes this.
  3. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Scott was done losing the people closest to him. He was tired of being unable to do anything, even with his abilities he was helpless if the vines decided to take someone home. No amount of promises, of words 'I'll keep you safe' would ever stay if the vines had their say. Clawing, biting, roaring, it would all be ineffective against the will and whims of this strange world.

Allison wasn't the first and he doubted she'd be the last. Lydia and Malia also had come and gone like the winds of fate and like Allison, he'd been helpless to stop the banshee and the werecoyote being taken home. Hopefully they would still be alive when they returned but he would never know unless someone from his future timeline appeared and told him otherwise. It was pointless to worry and yet the werewolf did just that - he worried. He couldn't help it when it was in his blood to do so.

The air was thick with scents, from the flowers and grass of the park to people walking on the sidewalk and the emotions they were all collectively feeling. The scent that stood out most to him was coming closer and he found himself smiling. Though the scent was no longer human, tinged with a very faint scent beneath, it was still his best friend and he needed that more than anything in the moment.

"You're not late. Work going okay?" Scott asked before he went to embrace Stiles in a quick hug before he stepped back. Funny how both of them had work in the similar category, though the werewolf would have much preferred working with animals. His career choice had been to become a vet and with his powers he could really help the animals that were suffering and that medicine couldn't do anything.

Right here, right now, it felt like old times. Never mind the fact that Stiles had been here for three years and him being here for a year. None of that mattered and he felt himself relax despite the horror of why he had asked Stiles to meet him here. "Investigating cult related activity. Interested?" Dumb question yet he still asked, watching his friends face for any sort of familiar emotion.

4. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Yeah, work’s fine. I’ve been mostly helping Toby out lately—no small cases for me to handle. Dude, I am almost certain she’s something—not a werewolf or a vampire, but she’s definitely something. She keeps pushing aside bruises and black eyes as if they’re nothing! She’s like a tank.” Stiles said, informing Scott about his theory. Sure, it was Toby’s choice if she wanted to tell him or not, but he still wants to share his theories with his friends.

Stiles hugged Scott back, but refrained from hugging back too tight. He’d been surprised when Scott became a City Watch guard—since he knew how much Scott wanted to be a vet—but if that’s what Scott wanted, he wouldn’t hesitate to give his BFF a helping hand.

At the werewolf’s question, Stiles couldn’t help the grin that grew on his face. “Do you have to ask, dude? Totally! Gimme details!”

Scott McCall likes this.
  5. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Stiles was being Stiles and that helped bring Scott back to reality. It helped, having some things being normal, or as normal as it could be in this kind of situation and as he mused upon it, he realized that every time he lost Allison, Stiles was there for him. It warmed up his grieving heart.

"Think she is some sort of other shifter or something else?" Scott asked, curious about the whole thing. He wouldn't hunt her - from what he knew of her she wasn't going around killing and really, it wouldn't be good to hunt your best friends' boss.

And at his best friends words? Scott grinned before his features became more serious as he filled Stiles in with what was known. He wanted to hear Stiles' opinion on the information, because this was his territory. Think like a detective. Some might dismiss him but Scott knew he was smart and he valued his thoughts.

6. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Stiles shrugged at Scott’s question. “Not sure; I do know that she’s sent a few crooks into the ER before hauling their asses to jail—so, she’s definitely strong—but I haven’t seen anything that’d give me a hint as to what she is. Maybe she’s something that we haven’t seen in our world before.” The possibilities were literally endless.

Scott then gave him the details on the cult activity. So, the Watch had found a few dead bodies that had a peculiar symbol carved into their chest but they’d been drugged and asphyxiated.

Stiles licked his lips, already his brain working to deduce and investigate. “No bruises, no anything, huh? How did the symbol look like?”

Scott McCall likes this.
  7. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    "Sounds badass." Scott commented. He would hate to be on the other side of being smacked around by her by what Stiles' was saying. Definite respect for her!

Scott explained the symbol that had been caved into the bodies. "According to the Watch, they haven't seen anything like it." He added with a slight frown. He really was stumped on this!

This was why he asked Stiles - Stiles was the brain, the investigator. More so than Scott would ever be.

((ooc// I ended up googling an image xDD))

8. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Just when Scott explained that symbol, Stiles held his hand in front of the werewolf.
    “Wow, wow, wow. Hang out—it looks like a bow and arrow in a circle?”

Where had he seen/heard that symbol before? Stiles just knew he’s seen it in a book somewhere. Was it with something from a different language?

Stiles pursed his lips before he started walking again. “Okay, I got a hunch, but I think it’s better if we go to the library—to confirm it or see if we can find the symbol in any of the books. Ready for some late night research?”

Scott McCall likes this.
  9. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Now that it was mentioned, it did look exactly that - a bow and arrow inside a circle. "Exactly that. Why you've seen it before?" Scott inquired, peering at his brother. He certainly had that look in his eye.

"Your hunch is better than what I've got. Which is nothing." Scott would happily go along with the hunch because most times when it came to it, Stiles' hunches were usually very spot on. "Why am I not surprised?" He referred to the library and last night researching though he wasn't complaining.

This was what they tended to do and it was nice to fall into something a little more normal. As he walked with Stiles', he spoke. "Is the library still open at this hour?" He asked, sniffing the air every so often to make sure they weren't being followed. So far so good!

10. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Because I do research, Scotty. You’re the brawn/leader of the pack and I’m the brains.” Scott did have pretty awesome ideas, but when it came down to reading and researching, Stiles was great in that aspect.

Scott knew him well enough to know what he’d do—being friends for years does that to some people. At the werewolf’s question, Stiles glanced at his wristwatch. Almost twelve AM. “Uh, probably not. We’ll just do what we gotta do—besides, if my hunch is correct then we can sneak in, check the books and then sneak out before you can say ‘freeze’.”

And they were off towards the library, through the back door. Stiles was still good at lock picking and Toby had been teaching him a few tricks as well. He’d given to Scott and extra pair of gloves so that they didn’t leave any fingerprints behind. Once they managed to sneak in and avoid the guy at the night desk, he lead Scott to the section they needed to be.

“Okay. I think I saw this symbol in one of these books. When I first got to Pandora, I was friends with a guy named Hellboy—long story, I’ll explain another time. He was also friends with Cas and I met the angel through him. He told me about a bunch of symbols and I think he did mention one like the one you described.” He whispered, as he gave Scott one of the books he took called ‘Enochian Language’. “I think the symbol is enochian. But we gotta check for sure.”

Scott McCall likes this.
  11. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Well he couldn't argue with him there. It was true. Scott might have had some ideas but they sucked compared to what Stiles could come up with. Guess he couldn't have everything as a werewolf.

"Good point." He grinned sheepishly before becoming more serious. He followed Stiles, keeping an eye and a nose out for any trouble, including when they began to sneak into the library. "When did you learn that trick?" Scott asked, arching an eyebrow.

With gloves on his hands, given to him by Stiles, he knew what they were for and so he didn't argue. It wasn't as if he would need to use his claws anyway. "Hellboy? Why do you get to meet all the cool people?" Scott lamented with a wistful sigh before going right back to case mode. "Does that make it easier or harder?"

Scott peered at the book, taking it in his hands before opening it up. He carefully rifled through the pages, making sure not to tear any even with the gloves on his hands and he almost missed it had he not had better eyesight.

"They've twisted it." Scott realized as he read. Twisted for their own perverse reasons.

12. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Toby has been teaching me a few useful tricks. I bet my dad would be horrified,” he replied, chuckling at the thought on how his dad would react. He’d probably have a fit, especially since he was certain that Stiles has broken into the sheriff's department on multiple occasions.

The teen smiled at Scott’s lament, though it was nostalgic due to how things had gone between them. “Well, he was the second dude I met. I first lived in Misty Hollow before coming over here. He was my roommate and I was helping him out in cases and learning stuff from him. Of course, shit happened, because nothing good stays for long in Pandora,” he replied, the last part meant sarcastically since shit had happened.

God, if he ever did see Red again, he might punch him. And then hug him.

“Easier, since we know its origin. Kind of.” Stiles bit his lower lip as he flipped through pages, wracking his memory in remembering something, anything.

Then he heard Scott’s words and he leaned over the werewolf’s shoulder. Stiles skimmed the words and murmured, “This symbol is used to expel angels from hosts they have—okay, um...that yeah. That definitely sounds like twisting it to their own cult-ish way. Shit.”

Scott McCall likes this.
  13. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

"I can just imagine the look on his face." Scott couldn't help but grin. The elder Stilinski wasn't just the father of Stiles - Scott viewed him as some sort of father figure as well(another was pack advisor and his boss, Deaton).

For a moment he listened to the explanation and again got that wistful look on his face. "How googly eyed did you get when you realized it was actually him?" He wanted to know. Not to tease him about it, no of course not.

That'd be too mean.

"So we know the origin of the symbol. Think we could find out whose been researching in this category?" It couldn't be that much of a list of who had checked out books on this subject. "I dunno man. You're the brains, I'm just the brawn."

Which was why he appreciated Stiles' and his brain because otherwise Scott would be so lost. "This is worse than I thought. Unless they're stopped more people are going to die."

14. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Stiles paused from his reading and arched an eyebrow at Scott when he asked how ‘googly eyed’ he went when he met Red. “Well, for starters, I didn’t go ‘googly eyed’—though I did freak out since we fought a mole like monster that day. Misty Hollow was really dangerous back then.”

Stiles bit his lip at Scott’s suggestion before he glanced at him. “Kind of hard since we technically broke into the library. We could try, but a lot of people could have looked this up—or it could even be from their own universe. But it is worth a shot...”

The teen nodded with Scott’s words as he motioned the werewolf to follow him to the main desk—it was easier going there instead of the staff offices. After cracking the password—which was stuck at the bottom of a pencil case—a list of people who took the book showed up.

“Huh...so, turns out only 6 people ever took the book out of the library. But again, that doesn’t mean people didn’t sit down and read it here. But maybe if we find these guys, one of them could give us a lead.” He said, as he wrote down the names.

Scott McCall likes this.
  15. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

Scott flashed him a grin and then slowly shook his head. "Everywhere is dangerous at times." He sighed softly, wishing there was at least one safe place in the world but alas it seemed like it wasn't going to be that easily.

His brother had a good point and he was about to say something when he was motioned to follow. Curious he did, following Stiles to the main desk. He stood looking at the computer while Stiles did the thing involving getting the password and typing it in. "You'd think they would put the password something else." He whispered, feeling a little strange about this whole thing.

"6 people isn't too bad. I'd imagine the person doing this would have checked it out. More time to look at it and stuff, right? Hopefully they also cannot hide their emotions and control their heartbeat otherwise my werewolf senses are not going to help." As he looked at the names, he had to pause. No way, no way.

"I've met Victor before. Can't be a coincidence." He looked at Stiles, wanting his thoughts on it. He was the detective, the thinker, while Scott wasn't.