By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Closed Deserted Island Shenanigans!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Aaron, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aaron

Aaron The Walking Dead

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    HEY EVERYONE! So, Aaron is going to land himself right away after the Calamity on a deserted island and I intend for him to be stuck there for a couple of weeks. I thought it would be WAY more fun, though, to have a deserted island buddy with him for survival shenanigans!

So yeah, let me know if you are interested. I would prefer somebody who can post pretty consistently, like once or twice a week would be fine to keep things exciting and moving! This isn't first come first serve, I really want to get the most plot potential out of it as possible. <3

2. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I can offer @Mezo Shoji for this because since he's pretty mutated I could see things starting out really awkward between the two of them before they ended up getting used to each other heh

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Marvel Universe

Farmer / Tinkerer
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I stg I will throw a Susan into it if you want

4. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Riley’s gonna be dealing with his death during the calamity, and his Pokémon being disappeared, so this sounds like a great place for him to hang out.

5. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Aaron:

I think you should have Aaron stuck on this island months on end, only to discover that if he'd just walked up the beach, he would've discovered he was really in Cascade Bay, hah, hah.

I can offer up Ezekiel as your stranded island buddy, with or without Shiva (your choice). No worries if you don't pick him, though.

How far is the island from the mainland? I wish there was a way I could get Tigernor there just for a day or two. It'd be funny to do a short arse good deed thread (practically only one or two posts each), where he tries to give Aaron fresh meat one night, but it gets misconstrued as a wild island tiger attacking him.

6. Aaron

Aaron The Walking Dead

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Thanks so much, everybody, for the interest!! I think I'm going to go with @King Ezekiel for this, and having him there with Shiva would be such a BLAST! I love it. ALAS, I do intend for the quite a ways from the mainland and kind of hard to find, so I don't think it would be feasible for Tigernor to be there for a couple of days. ;; Unless he was there right at the beginning and then ... floated away on giant piece of wood IDEK LOL!

@Tony Stark A Susan is free to join them, of course. =D

King Ezekiel and Skooter910 like this.
  7. King Ezekiel

King Ezekiel The Walking Dead

Zookeeper
    Race:
    Wizard(ish). Werelion(ish).
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link