By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

devils look like a n g e l s || JACK'S ORGANIZER

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Jack, May 12, 2018.

1. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

JACK

So Canadian It Hurts

About MeHI MY NAME IS JACK. I live in the cold, desolate North and I'm a 26 year old female. I hope you're shocked. I work with animals professionally, though I'm actually in the midst of a career change, so most of my animal work is pro bono and on the side right now. But in any case, if I'm not online I'm most likely outside hiking or doing something outrageous. I like a lot of fandoms and I tend to cycle through them pretty rapidly - as of right now I've been weirdly into Final Fantasy VII, Harry Potter, Hellsing, and Supernatural, though I'm always down for some MCU and Godzilla.

I'm a loudmouth a lot of the time but I'm a really really shy plotter, so... don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to work up the nerve to actually be like AYYY LET'S DO THINGS. I'm always eager to plot, and I don't mind being poked now and then if I don't respond - it's nothing personal, I just have the actual worst memory ever. It's tragic.

Roleplay PreferencesI am a self-confessed long post writer. I've been working for ages to make more concise posts, and I usually do okay with it, but don't ever feel obligated to match my post length. It's just a bad habit of mine to write way more than necessary. In other news, I'm really fond of characters that are morally grey at the best of times, or even downright evil, and playing at a humanizing angle with them. It's kind of my weakness. I try to stay as close to canon as possible while still being realistic, SO IDK HAVE FUN WITH THAT. In terms of my preferred plots, I'm down for everything from humor to drama to horror, and my characters tend to be pretty flexible in that regard as well.

LimitsI don't have any real hard limits, truth be told. However, I'm not keen on setting up romantic plots right from the get-go. I prefer things that spawn naturally between characters, so don't be upset if I shut down a romantic idea or 'put a pin in it'. I'd just rather do things gradually c: This extends to any kind of smut, unless it serves an actual plotting purpose - nothing personal, I'd just rather reference it as having happened rather than actually threading it out. Obviously, with certain characters, smut/casual sex/what have you will 100% be alluded to. I just probably won't be jumping at playing it out.

I'm occasionally awkward with combat-oriented threads, as I always worry (especially on panfandoms) if I'm making my characters OP because of their ridiculous powers in their individual canons. So, don't be hurt or offended if I avoid any out-and-out 'and then they fight' plots. I just find it hard to RP combat without a lot of trust in my RP partner not to turn things into a glorified pissing match. If you want to do a combat-oriented thread, pls be prepared to hash out way ahead of time who's going to win and who's going to lose.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Jack, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

CROWLEY

Supernatural
    App here

[​IMG]

It can be hard to get an angle on Crowley, and different people will have vastly different opinions on him, depending on the circumstances of how they meet him. He offers up a myriad of contradictions - one moment he may be charismatic, wily, and even helpful, but within an hour he could very well stab you in the back. Literally. He has no allegiance to anyone besides himself, though he does aspire to aid the world as a whole - but only for his own reasons.

Despite his relatively young age as far as demons go, Crowley has had a successful run of it - while he might claim to not have any virtuous traits, he's nothing if not diligent, and has worked tirelessly for centuries to get where he is. First by becoming the King of the Crossroads (quite a title in itself), and later by becoming the King of Hell. He proves, simply by existing, that sometimes it's more important to be clever than to be strong. Mind you, compared to most other demons in his world, Crowley is frighteningly powerful, but he's nothing when compared to a true primordial being and he's no Devil.

Usually accompanied by his enormous hellhound, Juliet, Crowley can be found all across Pandora, utilizing his ability to teleport at will. Good sides of town, bad sides of town... he really does have an influence just about everywhere. While he doesn't flaunt his demonic nature carelessly, he also doesn't hide it. So... that could potentially lead to some trouble.

Most importantly because he makes frequent demon deals on the side. He's taken advantage of this world's lack of demonic knowledge, and has practically built a kingdom around it. All it takes is one little promise, and he can achieve almost anything for you. What's more - there's no Hell you're destined for here. All he asks is that, when the time comes, you do him a favor.

Just be warned - once you give him your soul, there is no way to say no to what he asks. Nor is there any way to really ensure that all he'll want is just one favor.

Crowley is Currently

• Survived the calamity that rocked Pandora by the skin of his teeth
    • Presently being haunted/tormented by an evil, eldritch clown. It's as fun as it sounds.
    • As of Summer Y7, Juliet is three-legged and still recovering from an encounter with said evil, eldritch clown
    • Has reached the end of his tether insofar as 'friendship' goes, and is growing increasingly hostile and paranoid that he's being used by the people around him
    • As a result, is making much darker and more evil choices in his life since the overhaul
    • Is not pinned down to one specific part of the map, and travels far and wide making deals and corrupting what he can, where he can.
    • Is almost certainly becoming quite drunk with power

SEPHIROTH

FINAL FANTASY VII
    App here

[​IMG]

Hark, do you hear the distant sound of a full orchestra complete with choir? Yeah, he doesn't know how they keep finding him either.

All joking aside, Sephiroth is coming from the time before he fell into the Lifestream. Before he drove himself mad in his pursuit of answers regarding just what he was. He was plucked out of his world at the very moment that he learned that Jenova - the thing he was told was his mother - was nothing but a monster in itself.

Sephiroth has been mulling over what that means for him ever since arriving in Pandora. For a guy with clearly superhuman abilities and cat eyes, he's always been very firm in his belief that he's a human being - even when his two best friends proved to be anything but. Honestly, at this point he's dealing with his existential crisis by basically doing everything in his power to ignore it. He's acting like everything's fine, and if you try to point out that it's not, be prepared for a possible eruption. He's having a hard time right now, okay.

In any case, due to his upbringing (or lack thereof), people skills are something Sephiroth has never been... very good at. He really isn't a bad person, but he's extremely analytical and to the point, so he comes across as harsher than he intends to be. He is extraordinarily quiet, preferring to wait and watch - it's easy to completely forget that Sephiroth's even around. Being brought up in a laboratory environment, treated more as a specimen than an actual human being, Sephiroth has next to no faith in friendship, and sees it as a weakness. People die, and people leave. That's what he's learned in his life.

He's basically a lab rat who's spent his entire life being tested and experimented on, and he thinks that is normal. Until now, Sephiroth had rarely even been outside, but for the sake of missions. He's never had to buy groceries, pay bills, or actually be a normal, functional human being. What's more, until now, he didn't even know this kind of thing was normal at all. Unless you're talking about the most efficient way to kill a whole lot of people at once, or you hit upon one of the odd things he's researching at any given time now that he's free to explore his actual interests, Sephiroth probably isn't going to really... get what you're talking about, and he's too proud and stubborn to ever ask.

Sephiroth is Currently

• Died during the Calamity at the end of S7. Fell into a chasm of lava and was burned alive.
    • Has yet to locate his horse or Ugly Cat, who have followed him since his arrival in Pandora, but does have the company of a creature he refers to as Weasel. It is quite intelligent, and able to repeat basic human words.
    • Hunts dragons between the new areas of the world
    • Continues to do mercenary work primarily focusing on supernatural threats
    • Is admittedly lonely as all hell
    • Tries his best

TONY STARK

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
    APP HERE

[​IMG]

BEWARE OF INFINITY WAR SPOILERS AHEAD

Brilliant, arrogant, devastatingly handsome and a beacon of humility, there's no reason why anyone wouldn't want to meet Tony Stark in the flesh. Unless, of course, you don't have patience for a middle-aged man-child who has to do seventeen things at once to feel like he's doing anything at all, who's got a list of issues a mile long and a very extraordinary way of ignoring all of them. Maybe you don't like arguing over banal things for hours on end, because Tony refuses to be wrong about anything ever. Perhaps you have better ways to spend your time than listening to this exquisite example of humanity go out of his way to sass you and everything you stand for.

So, maybe not the easiest guy to like, but he's got some valid excuses. After all, when you're a super genius who's always so far ahead of the pack you might as well be on Mars, it can be hard to talk to people without either being painfully condescending, or impossible to understand. Plus, as far as he knows, half the people from his universe are now dead and that burden lies squarely on his shoulders.

I mean, it really doesn't, but if there's anything that Tony does well, it's blame himself for things he really couldn't have changed even if he wanted to. He's a guilt sponge, and it all tends to get turned around and mixed up in his head until he's a self-hate factory. Given that the kid he was completely responsible for recruiting recently up and died in his arms... yeah, let's just say Tony's having some issues right now. He worked through a hell of a lot of PTSD a few years ago and was making some impressive progress for a while, but now he's basically been shot back to square one and it sucks.

So here he is in Pandora, working on a farm he bought through ill-gotten hedge funds, growing alfalfa and tending to the Susans while tinkering with whatever strikes his fancy on any given day. Tony's made the alarmingly rational choice to hang up the armor for the foreseeable future, and is actually... trying to focus on his own shit without focusing on his own shit. He's basically building whatever pops into his mind as a way to avoid thinking about his problems. It's probably not that healthy. Oops.

Tony is Currently

• Has officially retired Iron Man... for the time being
    • His alpaca and alfalfa farm is located in the Crystal Vales, very close to the border between Pandopolis and Centria
    • Has named the alpacas Susan. All of them.
    • Is actually pretty happy with his lot right now, believe it or not. Removing himself from urban life is proving beneficial.
    • Is still relying on his "Inner Pepper" to keep him on the straight and narrow.

#2 Jack, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. D.L. Yomegami

D.L. Yomegami Sanely Insane

Slacker
    Race:
    Living Failure
    Copy-pasting this over from the old organizer:

So I've been stalking @Crowley for a while, and I find him to be an extremely entertaining and interesting character. So naturally, I want to thread with him.

Out of my two characters, Chiaki would probably be the better option. I can't think of much a reason or scenario for Lillie to bump into him.

After her arrival and subsequent embarrassing beatdown she'll probably get from Alice Margatroid on May 1st, she's going to spend the rest of the season wandering around Pandora deciding what to make of it, with Misty Hollow likely being her first stop since she initially arrived in Silverwood. This would likely be a good time for her to bump into Crowley, depending on what his schedule's looking like.

As for the meeting itself goes, Chiaki would probably be most interested in sizing him up and/or seeing if Yosuga is something that resonates with him at all. Given his general power level and skillset, he's going to be someone she wants gone if she can't get him on her side if her future plans are to come to fruition (not that those plans would've been solidified in-character by then).

Admittedly I'm a little bad at this whole plotting thing. I figured I'd just drop this here and see if this sounds at all interesting to you.

Another thing that might make a meeting interesting: By the looks of things, Crowley is trying to be on the straight and narrow (as much as somebody like him can get, anyway). Chiaki, on the other hand...well, she doesn't see herself as "evil," but she's not really a nice person and doesn't see any reason to change her behavior unless someone forces her too. So there's a source of friction right there.

4. Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter Marvel Universe

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Jack

Peggy and @Tony Stark ????? How did Howard have a child who is your mother these are important questions

I know a lot of fanon has it that Peggy was involved with little Tony's upbringing... but then Tony didn't go to her funeral in Civil War so I'm okay reconciling that he should know her however fits your headcanons best - especially since it's your character being the most affected here I don't want to be a huge jerk about it. I know Tony's got a lot of very complicated emotions regarding Howard and Peggy's going to unintentionally bring all of that up. Totally not going to help him in his mental recuperation from Infinity War for a while, but she's proof of the multiverse in a way so she might mean there's a world where his friends aren't all dead????

also Peggy's Cap now so that's also super weird.

anyway I don't have any really good situations for them to meet in mind except a bad mental image of her throwing her shield at someone outside his shop and breaking something. because the shield literally smashing back into his life isn't super emotional even before it's not Steve on the other end of it right?

5. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEING SO BAD AT PLOTTER REPLIES I STG I'M THE WORST

@Chiaki Hayasaka

So off hand I'm not familiar with Chiaki's canon, but from what I can see, I think they'd have an interesting dynamic! Crowley is a piece of shit who has a gift for getting under people's skin and just... poking bears in general, and despite her power, it's very unlikely that Chiaki would be able to intimidate him. Not right off the bat anyway. Plus, while he is trying to do the right things where he can... he's still a demon. He's got very skewed ideas of what right really is, which can cause him to do things that definitely aren't good. But at least initially I think Crowley would just... gather information from her and (most likely) poke fun at Yosuga because yeah that's definitely not his idea of a good plan.

@Peggy Carter
    My headcanon as far as Peggy goes is pretty simple. I figure she was involved when he was a kid and he'd know her as Aunt Peggy or something similar, but he probably... grew out of her, if that makes sense. She'd feed into his resentment of Captain America as he got older, especially, as well as being (in his mind) on his dad's side, not his side, so he'd most likely cut her out of his life without really meaning to once Howard died. I MEAN he'd probably still keep an eye on her and even visit once every few years, but he definitely wasn't devoted to her and he wouldn't have been broken up about skipping her funeral. IF ANY OF THAT MAKES SENSE.

But in the same breath, Tony definitely is not used to a Peggy Carter in her prime, so that would already put him at a loss. The fact that she's Captain fucking America (aunt peggy ur british) would just... I think it would reach the point of absurdity where he'd go through blind panic and come out the other side in a state of bland enlightenment? He's already at least partially at ease with the whole multiverse thing, so he might just jump straight to asking answers and demanding questions.

6. Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter Marvel Universe

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Tony Stark

YEAH I CAN SEE THAT. I also imagine, too, that like Peggy and Howard's relationship deteriorated as they got older and Howard turned into a work obsessed alcoholic shitty father. Like it wouldn't surprise me if they had a row about his shite parenting and he told her to back off. Plus with little Tony not really understanding what's going on, that'd fracture that relationship too. Plus I don't really see Peggy as one who didn't really like to talk about Cap, either, which probably wouldn't help alter Tony's perspective at all (I reconcile it with her not knowing how Howard lorded Steve as being perfect).

ANYWAY YEAH SO LOTS OF EMOTIONS GOING ON. Just so we know where the other's coming from lol.

They're totally not gonna get on at first at all I don't think, which is kind of wonderful.

7. [​IMG]
    HELLO PANDORA HELLO

Nyami and Alphys like this.
  8. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Jack I think a thread with @Jack Skellington and @C.A. Rotwang could be pretty fun! Since there's a lot of crazy stuff going on in Misty Hollow in May, maybe Jack would show up there and somehow give Rotwang a fright! Rotwang might think Jack is a result of the Misty Hollow barrier being down at first, like the dead coming back to life or something. If Jack explains what he is and where he's from, Rotwang would probably be pretty fascinated, especially with the fact that a skeleton can 'live' without a flesh body, heh.

9. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I AM SO SORRY @Nyami !!! I'm the worst for posting on my organizer. But Jack and Rotwang could definitely run into each other at some point! Truth be told, Jack isn't likely to spend much time in Misty Hollow, since he finds the paranormal angle a bit boring at this point in his life, but I'm sure there's some reason that he could be poking around there!

Nyami likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

The Man With No Name is here
    and available for all your bounty hunting and sassy needs

11. Thalia

Thalia Scratilicious

Unseen academic
    Hello! =)

So, I've been dying to plot with you and here I am now :D with not one, but two suggestions :D

@Crowley

& Margo:
    We've been joking about having these two meet after those hilarious exchanges in never have I ever game. And that's exactly what I'm offering here: a silly, funny thread, possibly taking place in a bar, where they can discuss everything and anything. They're both really old creatures of the night, who have recently had issues with humans, so I'm sure they'd bond nicely over a drink or two. Or five. Maybe we could do something plot-heavy and serious sometimes in the future (I'd absolutely love that), but I'm dying to write something completely silly.

& Catelyn Stark:
    I've seen that he's making deals with people and figured I had someone to offer. Cat Stark, brought to Pandora seconds before she was about to be brutally murdered in canon and therefore in a strange place, emotionally and mentally. Now, I know, OOCly, that characters can't bring anyone to Pandora, but she doesn't. So maybe they could make some kind of a deal where she asks Crowley to bring her husband and/or kids to Pandora. I think it also might be interesting because Crowley's a demon and he trades in souls, while Cat is a very devout follower of what is the ASOIAF's equivalent of Catholicism. So, what could possibly go wrong, right? xD

What do you think? :)

12. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Omg I'm the worst at organizers I swear to God

@Lady Margolotta

PLS I LOVE THEM AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MET. Crowley gets a kick out of trying to make people uncomfortable, and an even bigger kick out of people who are able to play ball with him, so to speak. So I am 100% down for a silly bar thread, bc pls can they just start playing Never Have I Ever while everyone nearby gets more and more scared.

@Catelyn Stark
    CAT PLS. That makes me so sad in a weird way. Mind you, this could go two ways: either Crowley is a piece of shit who just antagonizes her for even thinking he could do that (and wagering her soul on it) before explaining that it's not possible, or he might empathize in a really odd way bc he has a son of his own that he misses WHETHER HE WANTS TO ADMIT IT OR NOT. So he does understand the feeling of being that pitiful and desperate. Either way he'd end up explaining how and why what she's asking is impossible!

Thalia likes this.
  13. Thalia

Thalia Scratilicious

Unseen academic
    Margo...

OMG YESSSS!!!!! THIS, ALL OF THIS YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Yes, please! This is gonna be the most epic thread ever, because I'm soooo game for this. Poor innocent bystanders xD Margo thinks she's too posh to play silly games, but after a few drinks, she'll start singing about a wizard and his staff (badly, mind you), so that's the time to ask really awkward questions xD
    Does late June work for you? ;) or any other date ever, because THIS...

Cat...
    Awwww, this makes me really sad too :( poor Cat, this is gonna be a very emotional thread :( since she's already hit the lowest point, it doesn't matter how hard you kick her xD I'm cool with either, really :) I'm so cruel dammit would early July work for you for this one?

14. Chen

Chen Player

@Tony Stark

So I for your random plot I have decided to throw Victor Von Doom at Tony Stark and the idea is actually pretty simple, right now Tony Stark, one of the few people who can make a suit that could match Doctor Doom is currently on a god damn Alpacca farm Doom would so love to just be waiting for Tony inside his home after a long day just to confirm the rumors are true so he can gloat about it in his own smug dickish way.

15. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Jack:

Hello! Thank you for giving me permission to harass one of your characters! :D Do you have a preference who I throw Gov at? And are you interested in a proper IC thread, or a one-shot/reaction type thing?

Lastly, would you prefer me to suggest a random act of kindness, or is there something specific Gov can help one of your characters with? :) My initial thoughts reading your organiser was to suggest doing something for Crowley's Juliet or Tony Stark's alpacas for shits and giggles, or alternatively, being heroic with Sephiroth.

16. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I have a few ideas to throw at you for multiple characters. Please feel free to expand on any you might like, or any ideas you have for characters I didn't put together ideas between!

@Tony Stark and Obi-Wan Kenobi: So, Obi-Wan is actually trying to change himself to be more of a Gray Jedi - meaning he wants to basically abandon the Jedi Order's strict rules, but remain in a morally-righteous spot. But, currently... He's doing a horrible job at it, for the most part. He's not trying to loosen himself up on knowing how to relax and be human, and is instead making himself more socially-awkward in his pursuit. I think if he and Tony met, Obi-Wan would actually take Tony's unfiltered advice to heart. Plus, if he ever does put back on the suit or just needs someone he can find common ground with on "Damn, I failed to protect everything I cared about before being trapped in Pandora, so I'm just going to not fix my life the correct way," Obi-Wan would be there (if they could bounce off of each other enough to form a friendship down the line.)

@Sephiroth and Shigure: Two introverted (almost anti-social) mercenaries with an animal sidekick who are virtually drifting around Pandora at random? I think they'd actually make decent allies, if they had a common target/enemy/goal. I was thinking some supernatural entity could appear that they both had their own reasons to need it out of the way would be a good way to meet? With this one, I'm getting the ball rolling.

@Man With No Name and Athena Cykes: Here's an interesting one. If the Man With No Name actually wanted to, he could either accidentally bump into Athena and learn she's a Defense Attorney who is also good with some technology, or meet her otherwise. She'd probably try to help him understand law and technology. Or maybe one of his bounties (an NPC we could make up) could've taken her hostage for failing to get a non-guilty verdict or refusing to take their case, and they could meet that way.

@Crowley and Obi-Wan Kenobi: With Crowley's criminal history, and both of these two loving to troll rivals, I think these two might have a fun thread if we can come up with a few ideas. Same for Crowley and Athena Cykes.

17. DaughterOfTheClayr

Much to my sadness, previous attempts to plot with you have been all for naught. HOWEVER... I'm back, (though if you want me to go away and stop bothering you, let me know) and with a mix of old and new ideas. I figure all of this will take place after the revamp, if they happen.

@Man With No Name and Claire Nunez: GIVE BACK HER BUNNY YOU SON OF A BITCH. So I still kinda want to continue this plot, because it's hilarious, and Claire's heading for a terrible time next season, so something kinda light-hearted while that is going on would actually be rather nice (until she just stops coming for her bunny).

@Crowley and Tessa Gray: Don't tell Jem, but Tessa refuses to let him die again, so, once she realises it's an option (or gets super desperate), she'll probably make a deal to save him, rid him of his yin fen deficiency, etc, etc, etc.

18. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO THIS LIKE EVER I SWEAR TO GOD ORGANIZERS ARE MY BANE

@Chen
    Okay idk if you were still game, but Doom showing up on the farm would be great because Tony doesn't even know him so he's just a really weird guy into weird shit who's showing up on his farm and being weird??? Like wow thanks for knocking.

@The Governor
    AGAIN idk if you were still game for this but if not that's 100% okay. In any case, Juliet would be so bewildered by a tiger bc I doubt she's ever met one and that is definitely not a dog at all. As for Tony, idk if he'd ever really need much help, but Sephiroth is always getting himself into trouble, even if he denies it.

@Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Okay so p sure Tony would kind of freak out at the idea of giving Obi-Wan Kenobi any kind of life advice, because wtf you're a jedi you're the coolest thing in sci-fi pls sign his face. But in all seriousness, depending on when he caught him, Tony can offer some pretty solid advice when he wants to. But it's more likely that he'd kind of silently freak out over the jedi standing in front of him. As for Obi-Wan and Crowley, Crowley will delight in pissing him off at every opportunity.

@Shigure
    Off hand, I'm hesitant to say if Sephiroth would actually acknowledge Shigure as an ally, mainly because there's very little in Pandora that Sephiroth can't easily handle on his own. But he's very polite if nothing else, so he wouldn't chase Shigure away if they did ever meet. He's just... ultra quiet and most likely wouldn't say anything.

@Tessa Gray
    So Crowley is always down to make a deal, and while Jem encountered his doppelganger back in the spring who was willing to help him out free of charge, the real Crowley is definitely not that nice. Especially not this season. So if she wants any kind of help with Jem she'll have to sell her soul to do it.

Dharke likes this.
  19. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I'd still be up for doing something goofy and short with Juliet. I reread your plotter and am sorry to hear she's missing a leg. XD :O :(

Alternatively, or maybe in addition, we could do something with Sephiroth and Gov. Gov would love to help him locate his horse or this Ugly Cat, or help him hunt and take down a dragon that's a threat to a human town.

Lastly, I'd love to throw Aulus Plautius at Crowley at some point, due to his own connections with demons (basically being in something of a symbiotic relationship with one), but I'm trying to think up a few good ideas/suggestions so it isn't just a meet 'n' greet.

20. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Jack Juliet three-legged? Rotwang can help with that! He's good at building stuff like prosthetics (I headcanon'd that he built his own hand AND attached it to himself) and I need an excuse for him to meet up with Crowley again! Let me know if you like this idea!