HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

discovering electricity was a mistake // hunter's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hunter, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

discovering electricity was a mistake

i don't recognize customer service me

[​IMG]
    About Me
    Yooo, I'm Hunter and I'm 18 years old. University takes up a lot of my time so my activity can be pretty spotty a lot, but I'm usually reachable via Discord (Hunter#5236) if you need me or want to plot. Econ major soo expect no soul apparently? My interests include DC Comics, video games, film making, and terrible television, and I'm always down for a good debate.

Roleplay Preferences
    ► Like I said, my activity tends to be spotty with school and such. If you want daily replies, I'm probably not the best to plot with. If you've already subjected yourself to that mistake, feel free to poke me whenever you'd like basically. I try to reply to threads at least once a week, but things will occasionally get lost or pushed to the side if I'm being totally honest.

► I like headcanons as much as the next person, but I prefer to let things develop naturally and via threads. If an idea hasn't been explicitly decided canon between us or occurred via Starkbook, I probably don't consider it canon. Just clearing up some confusion!

► Please don't try to PM me. It's clunky and I'll forget to answer it. Just message me on Discord. And if I don't answer that and you're super committed to talking with me, just message me again. I swear I won't get annoyed. I just sometimes answer in my head and move on.

► A pet peeve of mine is not having enough to reply to in a post. I value over quality over quantity. Character introspection is cool and all, but please don't leave them staring off into space while I try to figure out how to react. I'll do the same in return, I promise.

► It shouldn't even need to be said, but pleeease no metagaming. Go ahead and message me if you're confused about what something means in a post or don't understand why my character is doing what. Sometimes I miss Point B in between Points A and C. I get it.

► As of right now, none of my characters are looking for love interests. But I looove developing friendships (and even rivalries!) with tons of different people, regardless if they're from the same/a similar canon or not. However, I like to have them develop interestingly, so I may have to be talked into a simple meet and greet thread if there's no substance to it.

Characters: closed open desperately needs plots
    Damian Wayne (DC Animated Universe)
    Lucy Lane (Supergirl 2015 - DC)
    Phillip Carlyle (The Greatest Showman)
    Michelle 'MJ' Jones (Spider-Man: Homecoming - Marvel)
    Conner Kent aka Superboy (Young Justice - DC)
    Rip Hunter (Legends of Tomorrow - DC)
    Marcos Diaz (The Gifted - Marvel)

#1 Hunter, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

DAMIAN WAYNE aka ROBIN

DC Animated Universe
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: During Winter Y7, Damian spent most of the season in PT amending (and forming) relationships with his family. In his civilian persona, he attended Space Camp in February.

ABOUT DAMIAN

Stubborn, prideful, and over-encumbered with legacy -- Damian is the youngest son (and only biological child) of Bruce Wayne aka Batman and the villain assassin Talia al Ghul. He was bred for perfection and raised by the League of Assassins until he was a rather unfortunate 10 year old super-genius killing machine sent to live with his heroic father. Since then, he's abandoned his destiny of super-villainy to become the fourth and current Robin.

PLOT HOOKS

CLICK ME

LUCY LANE

Supergirl (2015) - Arrowverse
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Lucy is one of Pandora Town's prosecutors and A.R.M.O.U.R.'s interrogator. During the winter season, her grey morality led her to allying herself with a corrupt judge in an anti-supernatural crusade, and in January, she was attacked by a rogue vampire as a result.

ABOUT LUCY

Lucy is the youngest daughter of a strict Army General who saw dangers in anything new and extraordinary. Unlike her older sister Lois Lane, Lucy followed in his footsteps to the Army where she rose up the ranks to Major as a JAG prosecutor before an unlikely friendship with Supergirl had her opening her mind and her heart to the unknown. She became acting director of the Department of Extranormal Operations for a while before arriving to Pandora, where she continues to pursue justice wherever she can.

PLOT HOOKS

CLICK ME

PHILLIP CARLYLE

The Greatest Showman (2017)
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Phillip has just arrived into Pandora from the fresh year of 1865. During January, he took up employment at the PT theater where he's currently penning and producing his first Pandora play in-between stints on the Waverider.

ABOUT PHILLIP

He was the rich boy playwright with absolutely nothing in common with a group of circus performers, but P.T. Barnum convinced him to take a chance on being a dreamer years ago and here he is, a disowned rich boy Ringmaster. And honestly, Phillip couldn't be happier. He thrives in the entertainment industry and on the stage more than he ever did at high-class parties and plays that he could only get through by drinking himself blind and deaf. (And yes. He might have written some of those plays.)

PLOT HOOKS

CLICK ME

MICHELLE 'MJ' JONES

Marvel Cinematic Universe
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Michelle arrived to Pandora in the beginning of Winter Y7 and has since then enrolled at the college full-time, began interning at the Pandora Times, and joined Sara Lance's motley crew of otherwise unaccompanied minors.

ABOUT MICHELLE

She's more or less a regular 16 year old in the grand scheme of things, but among her own age group, she's quite the oddity. Michelle (or MJ as she's known only to her friends) prefers books to people. She'll skirt the outside of a conversation just to chime in with an ill-timed quip. Unfortunately, that's about the extent of her social skills, but with everyone looking right through her, it's become a habit to simply observe things. She always knows more than she really lets on.
    character account
    application
    directory

PLOT HOOKS

CLICK ME

#2 Hunter, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

CONNER KENT aka SUPERBOY

Young Justice
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Conner arrived towards the end of Spring Y7 only to be taken in by Kara Danvers as her ward. Since then, he's enrolled part-time in school and reluctantly joined the staff of Illegally Sweet, while doing a little superheroing on the side.

ABOUT CONNER

Conner breaks the mold of what's normally defined as a 'real boy.' Certainly, he was created in CADMUS Labs as a clone of Superman (with Lex Luthor's DNA tacked on), and sure, he may be Superboy, but he's nowhere near a carbon-copy of the Man of Steel. He has his own thoughts and feelings (exactly four of them, in fact), as well as his own motivations to be a hero. He may not even share all of the superpowers of a Kryptonian, and he may not even be more than a year old chronologically, but he's a violent and sometimes even insecure force to reckoned with. A socially awkward one, too.
    character account
    application
    directory

PLOT HOOKS

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

RIP HUNTER

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Arrowverse
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Rip is kind of in an awkward position aboard the Waverider adjusting to the differing canon-points of him and its new Captain. He's trying to find his place without a leadership role, and so he's spending equal times off on his own adventures as he is on board.

ABOUT RIP

character account
    application
    directory

PLOT HOOKS

MARCOS DIAZ aka ECLIPSE

The Gifted - Marvel
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Marcos arrived at the tail end of Winter Y7 to Misty Hollow where he's made it his home. His untimely death will be averted via time-travel at the beginning of Spring by his estranged girlfriend and the Legends.

ABOUT MARCOS

character account
    application
    directory

PLOT HOOKS

#3 Hunter, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Damien Wayne: Red X is a Thief who is in Pandora, and has stolen a suit from the original Teen Titans that were led by Dick Grayson. The two of them meeting could be interesting, to say the least.

5. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

Hello showman! :D Menolly's a musician and comes with her own animal act- kind of. She's always interested in making contact with other entertainers, she's a fun person with a generally good outlook on the world, and a pretty good knowledge on the workings of Pandora from her travels around it. She's also a bit of a spy and her moral code is much more 'for the greater good' and 'defend her friends' more than 'making cash', so that could be interesting. But overall I think they could make good entertainment-world contacts if nothing else!

Hunter likes this.
  6. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Twist
    Phillip and Menolly

Sweet! :D Phillip would probably be fascinated by her fire lizards (and her in extension of course lol). Does she play any instruments? A bit of a random question, but I was thinking her showing him a few things on guitar or something would be a way for them to bond a little as entertainers in a short amount of time. He has a great singing voice, but not so great with guitar or anything like that.

Twist likes this.
  7. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

Oh, she is quite good at guitars. On her world she was trained as a bard, and she's never stopped picking up instruments since, even in Pandora. She's a singer too, but only opera-level or anything, just decent- well at least until Apollo finishes up with her vocal training. No doubt she'd be ecstatic to have another vocal companion, and to provide background music for him too. The fire lizards might hum along though, I hope he doesn't mind. ;D I think this is a good plan for them to meet, for sure. What dates work best for him? I can get her to Pandora Town pretty easily, but if you'd rather them meet somewhere else that's definitely doable as well.

Hunter likes this.
  8. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Twist
    Menolly and Phillip

Pfft, I mentioned guitar twice but that was just because I didn't re-read it. Any instrument is fine pretty much. And he arrives in Pandora somewhere around December 13th I believe, so anytime after that is fine! He doesn't have any solid plots at the moment so he's free throughout the rest of the season. Did you want me to throw up a starter for you tonight or did you want to?

9. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

She's pretty much open all season herself, and if you'd like to start I would be eternally grateful- or if you're busy I can try and get it up in the next couple days. :) -bounces- This is gonna be awesome~

Hunter likes this.
  10. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Philip and Azura: Well, Azura would be a lot like Twist's character Menolly, except she comes with her own skills. Shes a singer and dancer, and is just as confused about technology as Phillip. I think maybe if they worked together, he could help Azura feel more social. But Azura is morally-grey. Azura usually believes the ends justify the means. She also has a lance, but not sure how that would work.

(If they can thread together, Azura can actually summon and manipulate water, so he'll be in for a surprise.)

11. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

Bart & @Conner Kent
    So I know you haven't added him to your organizer yet, but I wanted to do some pre-emptive plotting. :p So Kon, of course, is one of Bart's best friends. Of course, then there's the confusion (and moment of disappointment) when he figures out that isn't this Kon. Not in the way he carries himself or talks about himself or even dresses (and Bart always thought Kon was super, duper cool).

But Bart won't realize all of that in the first split second he sees him, of course, so I'm thinking awkward meeting/reunion thread with tackle hugs from this stranger (from Kon's point of view, of course) and then Bart intent on trying to figure out what's wrong, cause this is clearly some weird doppleganger or something and idk from there, but yes. It would be fun. What do you think? :)

12. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Phillip Carlyle and Rey

Hey! So, I'd love these two to meet, because I realised they actually live on the same apartment block and floor in Blackhaven so it's totally feasible that they would have run into each other at some point. I have a few ideas on how they could actually get talking- she has BB-8 who could maybe wander off (if Phillip left the door of his apartment open) and she could try to find where he's gone and apologise massively because her droid is really friendly (I thought that could be good if you want him to get in with more modern technology?)

Orrrr because we know Blackhaven is a little dodgy, maybe Phillip could have run into some trouble on his way home and she could help step in to get rid of them? Given she has her staff and lightsaber and can be really tuff when she wants to be >(

13. Charles McGill

Charles McGill Better Call Saul

Race:
    Human
    Chuck and Lucy need to reconnect. He has a law office of his own now and would see Lucy as a colleague. He is also trying to take @James McGill down.

James McGill likes this.