HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

discovering electricity was a mistake // hunter's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hunter, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

discovering electricity was a mistake

i don't recognize customer service me

[​IMG]
    About Me
    Yooo, I'm Hunter and I'm 18 years old. University takes up a lot of my time so my activity can be pretty spotty a lot, but I'm usually reachable via Discord (Hunter#5236) if you need me or want to plot. Econ major soo expect no soul apparently? My interests include DC Comics, video games, film making, and terrible television, and I'm always down for a good debate.

Roleplay Preferences
    ► Like I said, my activity tends to be spotty with school and such. If you want daily replies, I'm probably not the best to plot with. If you've already subjected yourself to that mistake, feel free to poke me whenever you'd like basically. I try to reply to threads at least once a week, but things will occasionally get lost or pushed to the side if I'm being totally honest.

► I like headcanons as much as the next person, but I prefer to let things develop naturally and via threads. If an idea hasn't been explicitly decided canon between us or occurred via Starkbook, I probably don't consider it canon. Just clearing up some confusion!

► Please don't try to PM me. It's clunky and I'll forget to answer it. Just message me on Discord.

► A pet peeve of mine is not having enough to reply to in a post. I value over quality over quantity. Character introspection is cool and all, but please don't leave them staring off into space while I try to figure out how to react. I'll do the same in return, I promise.

► It shouldn't even need to be said, but pleeease no metagaming. Go ahead and message me if you're confused about what something means in a post or don't understand why my character is doing what. Sometimes I miss Point B in between Points A and C. I get it.

► As of right now, none of my characters are looking for love interests. But I looove developing friendships (and even rivalries!) with tons of different people, regardless if they're from the same/a similar canon or not. However, I like to have them develop interestingly, so I may have to be talked into a simple meet and greet thread if there's no substance to it.

Characters: closed open desperately needs plots
    Damian Wayne (DC)
    Lucy Lane (DC)
    Phillip Carlyle (The Greatest Showman)

#1 Hunter, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

DAMIAN WAYNE

DC Animated Universe
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Damian lives in Cascade Bay and is gathering members to form the Titans. He's struck out on his own away from the Bat Family for the time being while Lexa, the Captain of CB's guard, mentors him.

ABOUT DAMIAN

Stubborn, prideful, and over-encumbered with legacy -- Damian is the youngest son (and only biological child) of Bruce Wayne aka Batman and the villain assassin Talia al Ghul. He was bred for perfection and raised by the League of Assassins until he was a rather unfortunate 10 year old super-genius killing machine sent to live with his heroic father. Since then, he's abandoned his destiny of super-villainy to become the fourth and current Robin.

PLOT HOOKS

Teach him something new. Damian's a kid that thinks he knows everything, and while in his case it isn't that far from the truth, there are still plenty of universes merged together in Pandora for someone to have something he finds of interest. It could be an ability specific to your character, something extraordinary like about magic, or something as everyday as just learning to fish.

There is definitely no shortage of vigilantes and heroes ready to defend Pandora, but Cascade Bay is his stomping grounds. If you're thinking about getting up to no good there, he's always up for a good brawl. On the other hand, if you're law enforcement and there's criminal activity happening, don't be surprised if you find Damian right under your feet.

JOIN THE TITANS! The Titans are looking for members, mentors, allies, and foes in Cascade Bay and beyond. Superpowers and adolescence not required. Safety and health insurance not included. There's also plenty of opportunity to vie for leadership against Damian if your character so chooses.

LUCY LANE

Supergirl (2015) - Arrowverse
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Lucy is one of Pandora Town's prosecutors and A.R.M.O.U.R.'s interrogator. During the winter season, her grey morality led her to allying herself with a corrupt judge in an anti-supernatural crusade.

ABOUT LUCY

Lucy is the youngest daughter of a strict Army General who saw dangers in anything new and extraordinary. Unlike her older sister Lois Lane, Lucy followed in his footsteps to the Army where she rose up the ranks to Major as a JAG prosecutor before an unlikely friendship with Supergirl had her opening her mind and her heart to the unknown. She became acting director of the Department of Extranormal Operations for a while before arriving to Pandora, where she continues to pursue justice wherever she can.

PLOT HOOKS

Lucy, unfortunately, doesn't quite know what she's getting into this winter in regards to the consequences of allying herself with the anti-supernatural movement. If you're a part of Frollo's plot and need an ethically confused prosecutor or mauling victim, Lucy is your gal.

Likewise, Lucy's free if anyone else needs a trial or a prosecutor for any reason. (Alternatively, she's open to giving legal advice, but in the end, she's not a defense attorney. Sorry!) Another option would be if you want to tangle with A.R.M.O.U.R. and get interrogated.

I'd kind of like to see her take someone under her wing. It doesn't have to necessarily be a kid or a teen, but someone who would look up to her and want to learn from her. On the other hand, she'd get starry eyed at any older powerful woman who would want to mentor her instead.

PHILLIP CARLYLE

The Greatest Showman (2017)
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Phillip has just arrived into Pandora from the fresh year of 1865. As of now, he doesn't quite know what he's doing yet, and he's drifting around Pandora Town taking in the sights and mulling over doing what he does best and starting another show.

ABOUT PHILLIP

He was the rich boy playwright with absolutely nothing in common with a group of circus performers, but P.T. Barnum convinced him to take a chance on being a dreamer years ago and here he is, a disowned rich boy Ringmaster. And honestly, Phillip couldn't be happier. He thrives in the entertainment industry and on the stage more than he ever did at high-class parties and plays that he could only get through by drinking himself blind and deaf. (And yes. He might have written some of those plays.)
    character account
    application
    directory

PLOT HOOKS

Phillip is from 1860's USA -- granted, a rather ahistorical version of it, but the main themes remain: racism, sexism, and every other -ism or prejudice you can think of. Forget about microwaves and the invention of smartphones, show him how society has changed for the better. He'll be thrilled, I promise. (But also please feel free to teach him how to take a selfie. Pandora will thank you.)

This boy is many things, but a fighter is definitely not one of them. If you want to involve Phillip as the victim of an unfortunate circumstance (mugging, mauling, etc.), he's the great type of character who will most definitely not stand a chance against yours. On the other hand, you can also teach him to fight if you want to have a student! Nothing like a little self-defense to bolster your confidence.

Let him do what he does best -- put on a good show. If you're looking into getting your character involved with anything theater-related (or have something going on that Phillip can be a part of!), then look towards the world's greatest showman! (Because the title of that movie was definitely about him. This is my hill and I'll die on it.)

#2 Hunter, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  3. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
  4. Xavier "Red X" Lee

Xavier "Red X" Lee DC Universe

Damien Wayne: Red X is a Thief who is in Pandora, and has stolen a suit from the original Teen Titans that were led by Dick Grayson. The two of them meeting could be interesting, to say the least.

5. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

Hello showman! :D Menolly's a musician and comes with her own animal act- kind of. She's always interested in making contact with other entertainers, she's a fun person with a generally good outlook on the world, and a pretty good knowledge on the workings of Pandora from her travels around it. She's also a bit of a spy and her moral code is much more 'for the greater good' and 'defend her friends' more than 'making cash', so that could be interesting. But overall I think they could make good entertainment-world contacts if nothing else!

Hunter likes this.
  6. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Twist
    Phillip and Menolly

Sweet! :D Phillip would probably be fascinated by her fire lizards (and her in extension of course lol). Does she play any instruments? A bit of a random question, but I was thinking her showing him a few things on guitar or something would be a way for them to bond a little as entertainers in a short amount of time. He has a great singing voice, but not so great with guitar or anything like that.

Twist likes this.
  7. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

Oh, she is quite good at guitars. On her world she was trained as a bard, and she's never stopped picking up instruments since, even in Pandora. She's a singer too, but only opera-level or anything, just decent- well at least until Apollo finishes up with her vocal training. No doubt she'd be ecstatic to have another vocal companion, and to provide background music for him too. The fire lizards might hum along though, I hope he doesn't mind. ;D I think this is a good plan for them to meet, for sure. What dates work best for him? I can get her to Pandora Town pretty easily, but if you'd rather them meet somewhere else that's definitely doable as well.

Hunter likes this.
  8. Hunter

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Twist
    Menolly and Phillip

Pfft, I mentioned guitar twice but that was just because I didn't re-read it. Any instrument is fine pretty much. And he arrives in Pandora somewhere around December 13th I believe, so anytime after that is fine! He doesn't have any solid plots at the moment so he's free throughout the rest of the season. Did you want me to throw up a starter for you tonight or did you want to?

9. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Phillip and Menolly

She's pretty much open all season herself, and if you'd like to start I would be eternally grateful- or if you're busy I can try and get it up in the next couple days. :) -bounces- This is gonna be awesome~

Hunter likes this.
  10. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Philip and Azura: Well, Azura would be a lot like Twist's character Menolly, except she comes with her own skills. Shes a singer and dancer, and is just as confused about technology as Phillip. I think maybe if they worked together, he could help Azura feel more social. But Azura is morally-grey. Azura usually believes the ends justify the means. She also has a lance, but not sure how that would work.

(If they can thread together, Azura can actually summon and manipulate water, so he'll be in for a surprise.)