HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

do you wanna get kidnapped?

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Superman, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    No matter how many deaths that I die, I will never forget
    this hurricane's chasing us all underground
    [​IMG]
    And tortured!!

By a Kryptonian!!!

It's a one in a life experience!!

Alright, so, taking full advantage of the Twinsies Plot, Superman's evil twin is Injustice Superman who is a madman dickbag. The first of the absolutely awful things that I have planned fo him to be doing in Pandora, before he uhms, takes over the world, is a little bit casual kidnapping and torturing, in order to get a good sense of the world he is in!! And that's where your characters come in!! He'd be interested in scientists, perhaps magical beings and generally anyone wise, experienced and smart that he can force to teach him things about Pandora!!

Things like escaping, getting back at him and face consequences for this are totally game !! I will never go overboard and do something that makes you uncomfortable within the context of physical/emotional abuse and suffering! Please no characters under the age of 15, as that is a trigger of mine and also Superman would proooobably not stoop so low. Probably. Maybe. asdfhkl

The timeline for this is mid March to early-mid April. If you are interested, please post below!!! It's not a first come first serve, he is very capable of keeping multiple folks locked up depending interest lmfao

..Torture buddies are welcomed, he is a cool guy like that.

#1 Superman, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Kara Danvers likes this.
  2. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Headmaster at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    ... I’m mobile so I cannot expand on this but can I throw merlin at this????? I just think it would be really interesting given he and Superman’s prior connections????

Merlin’s twin Berlin can run the school in his absence, it’s fine.

Superman likes this.
  3. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    HEY, DOES SUPES WANNA KIDNAP HIS CLONE SON

Superman likes this.
  4. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Merlin Ambrosius

OH MY GOD POOR MERLIN, you made the guy a farm and thats how he repays you!! YES YES YES I LOVE THIS Merlin is p much the best candidate on accounts of ... being Merlin!! Supes' gonna be so jealous of him this is beautifuuuuuuuulllll

is Merlin free early/mid march? do u wanna thread the attack or skip to fun dungeon times except not as dirty as sounds

Berlin is the best name omg i cant

@Hunter

WHY ARENT U IN THE PHANTOM ZONE, CONNER??? TIME TO GET BEATEN UP. aaaa he will try to force him to reveal where the other dc people might be so that he can visit and kill them

Merlin Ambrosius and Hunter like this.
  5. Cole

Cole Dragon Age

Race:
    Human/spirit
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I think you have a fair number of folks in line lol, but if you get to looking for another person after them, Cole will be doing his Cole things all over the place, and if the twins have any sort of...IDK shared knowledge, then hey, free psychic kid.

Superman likes this.
  6. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I'M TOTALLY DOWN FOR THAT. let's babynap the baby

also @Kara Danvers wants to rescue him

Kara Danvers and Superman like this.
  7. Riot

Riot Player

Are any of these people going to need help getting rescued later? 'Cause if yes, I'll gladly throw @Oerba Yun Fang into the ring. Like most Final Fantasy characters, she has experience fighting god-like beings, so she wouldn't be afraid to challenge doppelganger!Supes. I'm also not against her getting curbstomped in said fight. :D

Superman likes this.
  8. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Cole YE I CAN DO ANOTHER! Cole would be hellaaa valuable and honestly Superman would want to uhh experiment bc nifty psychic abilities are nifty. enslaving the ppl through mind control was totes a goal of his so he might think Cole is the answer, or can lead him to it!!

@Hunter PERFECT HE CAN ACCUSE CONNER OF TURNING KARA AGAINST HIM aaaah the emooooooo the draaamaaaaa, its so beautiful

@Oerba Yun Fang OMG YES!!! they'd totes be trapped ncps too, so Oerba will have ur hands full regardless SO SHE CAN TOTES HELP yaaaaaay power fight!!

Riot and Cole like this.
  9. Cole

Cole Dragon Age

Race:
    Human/spirit
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh geez lol All right we can figure that out soon then :D

Superman likes this.
  10. Merlin Ambrosius

Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    YES, Merlin is honestly wide open as far as dates go, I have no plans in place for him! And maybe we could do like a short attack intro and then timeskip to dUNGEON OF DOOOOOOM if that works!!

@Riot Veloce is in the mages guild right?? I like to pretend they are mages guild buddies or something so Merlin’s abduction could be her in!

11. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Cole I'll contact you when i'll have done enough progress yeah!!

@Merlin Ambrosius BEAUTIFUL !! I will start a thread for ummm March 9th???

Merlin Ambrosius and Cole like this.
  12. Arcade Gannon

Arcade Gannon Fallout

Medical Researcher
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oh, if you need people to save these guys, then Arcade would definitely be willing to help out. He's basically, sorta adopted Cole, and is recovering from having his daughter being kidnapped and tortured, so if you want an angry father on the warpath, he'd love to join in.

Superman and Cole like this.
  13. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Arcade Gannon omg his life sucks, poor guy!! i'd love for rescue party yes, Arcade can totes help!!!

14. Merlin Ambrosius

Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    March 9 sounds perfect!!

Superman likes this.
  15. Riot

Riot Player

@Superman I love fights! :D Just let me know when you think the plot is far enough along for such an encounter!

@Merlin Ambrosius I suppose it's possible Veloce could've met or talked with Merlin once or twice for guild-related stuffs. Did you want mage-flavored explosions involved in a rescue, too? Because I can certainly provide!

16. Jack

Jack Moderator
    Application Division

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    OKAY SO I have Evil!Sephiroth possibly in the works as Seph's doppelganger, and he's going to want to know wtf is happening and why he's here. idk if him and Supes would be able to tolerate each other for long, but if it means getting answers, Evil!Sephiroth will probably be willing to bite his tongue. And I mean, everyone needs a torture friend, right? PLUS WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA GET PAST BOTH OF THEM TO RESCUE PEOPLE.

Also possibly Eviller!Crowley, though he's an actual sack of shit and idk he'd probably end up dead bc he's even worse than regular Crowley. BUT HE IS VERY PROFICIENT AT TORTURE SO IDK IF THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL???

Superman likes this.
  17. Dharke

Dharke Find me in Pulaski!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I can also offer my evil(er) Governor twin as a torture buddy :D and regular Governor to help with rescuing folk (he needs more good deeds!). King Ezekiel can get tortured if you need more victims.

18. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Crowley AYYYY MAN LET'S TEAM TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. It okay Supes can see the value in teaming up so he wont get on seph's case too much AND A BUDDY WHO IS POWERFUL AF IS THE MOST USEFUL TO HAVE. so yes omg im all for this!!!

..eviller Crowley is gonna be helpful in the torture area, where supes is all 'do i have to talk or smth?? all i know is how to make u hurt with my laser eyes tbh??" SO YEAH HE CAN COME AND PRESENT A MASTERCLASS

@Dharke YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES. this is what im talking about, torture experts!!! eviler Gov would be PERFECT, Tigernor can come save(i might make a big saving thread tbh and not individual ones cuz that sounds more handy??) and iiii can fit another torture thread with Ezekiel esp since we'll have more than one so that clears the schedule. perf. like a well oiled machine

19. Cole

Cole Dragon Age

Race:
    Human/spirit
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So far as dates I have absolutely no plans and nothing in mind so far as plans, so I think I'm good whenever, just let me know lol

Superman likes this.
  20. Merlin Ambrosius

Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Riot I love mage-flavored explosions. =D

I demand a thread that includes every torturer involved in this terrible plot.
    JKJKJKJKJKJK.

But also, Merlin might actively try to murder you all, whether before, during or after, I am so sorry.

... But also not sorry.

Superman and Riot like this.