By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

do you wanna get kidnapped?

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Superman, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Cole my timeline is p flexible so how aboooooout mid march? liiiike march 15?

2. Cole

Cole Dragon Age

Race:
    Human/spirit
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sounds good to me!

3. Irene Adler

Irene Adler BBC Sherlock

Dominatrix
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Irene has really good connections and could probably lead Supes to just about anyone, for a price...or torture or threat of death. If you need a middle (wo)man to find your victims, I'm your gal.

4. Galatea

Galatea DC Universe

Club Owner
    Race:
    Argoan
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    So I have an interesting choice here, with Galatea whose essentially a clone of SuperGirl. However it's unlikely he'd actually be able to kidnap her, being that she equals him in strength and skills. But I'd love a good throw down with Injustice Superman, still working on getting my plot with Super Girl started but this could be fun to if you're up for it.

5. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Cole perfff imma go ahead and start it, since i have muse and all and we'll hash the details (dont wanna overflow the brainstorming sdfgh)

@Irene Adler YOU KNOW Irene has influence in the political world, right? Sooo she could influence folks in his favor or just give him a nice to do list of people who need uhm some change of heart. and in exchange yeah, she can ask for anything she likes. money, removing any thorns at her side, you name it!!!

@Galatea Yeah they can fight! He's lost to Kara so he has a grudge against superpowered blondes who can beat him asdfghjkl;'

Cole and Irene Adler like this.
  6. Cole

Cole Dragon Age

Race:
    Human/spirit
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Again, works for me! Cole's been staying with Arcade but he has been wandering off at times so he'll be easy enough to locate lol

Ophelia likes this.
  7. Mami Tomoe

Mami Tomoe Guest

Mami's doppelganger basically wants her dead-
    Now, since Mami and Superman are friends, why wouldn't we have Mami and Injustice!Superman be friends too, haha?
    She would be okay with helping Superman catch and torture her because she wouldn't be able to catch and kill her herself.
    Of course, Mami won't get the chance to kill Mami (because I don't want her to diiiie!) but that could be interesting!
    If you're interested, what do you think about Doppelganger Mami turning against Superman in the end, which would give Mami the chance to run away?

8. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Cole neatooo i'll have it up soon :3333

@Mami Tomoe OMG. YES! i love this and i love evil Mami betraying him, bc thats the story of his life and he totally deserves it sdfghjkl; when will evil Mami show upppp??

Mami Tomoe likes this.
  9. I know we've kind of talked about this but-- Charles should be kidnapped. Because ya know---incredibly powerful telepath reasons. He's very useful, if you can torture that morality out of him at least. I'm bringing him in on March 1st and he'll be going to the hospital to have a procedure. Actually kidnapping him from recovery in the hospital might be a good option for surprising him or something like that? Also, IDK how Superman found out about him being there and his powers but maybe it has something to do with psychic shock-wave he accidentally sent out when he arrived?

Also I think with Charles here getting snatched that @Erik Lehnsherr might want to be joining in the recuse party. Because kidnapping Charles is HIS JOB.

10. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Charles Xavier Experiencing the shock wave himself would be highly unlikely but he could hear about it from an NPC psychic and be like 'YAS ALL THE TELEPATHS BELONG TO ME' and hospital snatching is a go!! And Erik can totes come and throw all the metal in Supes' dumb face. would, say, March 6th work or do u want sooner??

immmaaa make this more organized the following days and then close it by the end of the week(last minute folks speak now or forever hold ur tongue!) so i can have a good idea of my timeline (this is kinda phase 1 for evil!supes' development so i need to have everything neat and dandy!!!)

11. Honestly, the NPC wouldn't even have to be a psychic to feel it like, Charles was pretty much completely lacking in finesse. In the words of Miley Cyrus--- he came in like a wrecking ball. But more like mentally than literally. But yeah that sounds good for me. And March 6th should be just fine.

Also I am so excite for this.

Superman likes this.
  12. Danny Fenton

Danny Fenton Danny Phantom

Race:
    Halfa
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Since you said there was at least one spot open, how about a ghost boy or two! Danny's half ghost and spends most of his time haunting Pandora. Plus he's 16, so just above the age line. Granted, he doesn't entirely look it, but don't tell him that. Anyways, Inj Supes has one of two Danny's to pick from! There's the real Danny and his dobble I've dubbed Super Danny (as the guy is full camp superhero and wears a bedsheet as a cape). Anyways, Inj Supes can capture one or both Danny's. As an added bonus, if he only takes on Danny, the other can fly in to the rescue at some point.

Superman likes this.
  13. Mami Tomoe

Mami Tomoe Guest

Evil Mami will be here all season, chasing Mami everywhere in Pandora (at least, during the night)!
    If Supes is available around the end of the season, it'd work best for both of them, though!
    Evil Mami won't consciously betray Supes, though, but I'd love to see her turn into a Witch because she falls into despair after talking with Mami and realizing she doesn't have the strength to kill her, which would bring everyone in the room in her labyrinth (and Mami will use that to run away like "deal with that, Evil Supes, I'm GONE, bye!")

Superman likes this.
  14. Oh Erik is so going to throw some metal at his face. How dare you hurt his Charles

So are there going to be people coming together to form a rescue team in one sorta bigger thread or did you have single ones in mind?

Superman and Charles Xavier like this.
  15. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Charles Xavier oooh perfecttt!! i'll have the thread up in the next days!!!

@Erik Lehnsherr im thinking a big one for my sanity sdfghjk that can branch off to some single ones maaayhapsss . but basically im thinking u gotta have folks doing the rescuing and folks dealing with the crazy kryptonian trying to burn the place down ssdfgh

@Danny Fenton omg i freaking love Super Danny and it'd be very poetic for supes to capture what he used to be before all the daaaaarknessss, crawlliiiiin in ma skiiiin stuff. and the other Danny can save him!!!! i only have one question, would superman be able to see him? he cant see ghosts technically, he just has an enhanced vision that allows him to see beyond the human eye(but its based in science rather than supernatural) !! ..unless danny is a visible ghost sdfghj

@Mami Tomoe shoooooot, supes will be a puppy at the end of the season(its payback for being a jerk sdfghjk) he'd be non puppy supes until the end of april :/ idk if that works i'd looooove him to meet evil maami

16. Mami Tomoe

Mami Tomoe Guest

Oops, it's a seasonal thing, true, not a monthly thing-
    (aaaaaand I talked about season in my post, MY BAD!)
    I thought Evil Mami was here until the end of March haha- But then, yeah, I can make her "die" around the end of April! Its perfect!

17. Danny Fenton

Race:
    Halfa
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Danny is a very visible ghost. MOST of the time. He does have the ability to become invisible, BUT he has to think about it. Otherwise he's very visible. Danny/Super also has the ability to turn intangible. When knocked unconscious, they transform back into human. However, I doubt Super would just leave after seeing someone so evil so he'd be dumb enough to stick around and get his butt captured again if he managed to escape by himself XD.

Around when/where do you want to do the kidnapping? Also do you want to do the actual kidnapping thread or just jump straight to Ing Supes holding Super?

18. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Mami Tomoe

if it was monthly i would have cried sdfghjk OK then iss end of march good for you??

@Danny Fenton

Aaaa perfect!!!! umm does late march work for you?? also i'd like to skip the attack if u dont mind bc omg there's a limit to how many 'surprise motherfucker' opening posts i can make before i lose my mind ASDFGHJKL;'

Annnnnnd that's all folks!! I'm thinking of placing the rescue open thread during the beginning of April, soooo around April 7- 12, depending on your availability!! So please let me know which dates work, and i'll have it up shortly!!!

individual rescue threads are also a go, tho i cant be involved in tooo many of them, cuz too many threads sdfghjkl but if we have plotted an individual rescue already yep yep its happening

19. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Fang and Veloce are both available that whole span of dates. :D

Superman likes this.
  20. Danny Fenton

Race:
    Halfa
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    It would have to be like the last day of March. Like the 31st or even the 1st of April (since the big rescue thread isn't open until a week or two later) Would you mind starting? If not I can. Also, PLEASE tell me the big rescue thread involves a team-up with Superman? Because that would be epic!

Also I'm getting a ridiculous image in my head of Super Danny annoying the piss out of Inj Supes through constant "escapes."

Superman likes this.