HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Don't Worry, I'm Crazy || Wisdom's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

About Me
    Hello there! I am Wisdom. Well, more like needing Wisdom in how to stop making so many typos, but what is a guy like me to do? Anyway, without the cheesy theatrics, I am usually a very upbeat member of the Pandora community. Everyone here is so, so great, and as I've gone from new member to my own unofficial welcoming committee, I enjoy being on the site. I am gonna warn you now - I am crazy. But don't worry, I am the more harmlessly fun kind of crazy. xD

Anyway, I currently play Obi-Wan Kenobi and Shigure (Fire Emblem character). I am looking to other characters, and this list will expand, hopefully! I am also trying to get into more fandoms, so feel free to maybe pop me a PM on this or DM me on Discord. I am just here for fun and having the sake of enjoying the great company for everyone.

If you really need some basic info on me, well, I am a huge Fire Emblem fan and am a gamer. I used to have a ton of different fandoms under my belt, but either the fandom died out or I have to hold on to the old versions of a fandom since Hollywood feels like remaking everything or adding more sequels that are just... No. But, I do love dogs, I guess. They instantly become a family member, and without words you become just as close to them as you do your actual family. But really, if you want to know me, I am on the Pandora Discord channel a ton, I check my alerts anytime I get a new one on the site, and of course, if you want to do IC stuff, that's 75% of this directory is for!

(P.S. If you ever have an issue with me or just need to contact me OOC, please contact me via PM or on Discord. If I act rude IC to you, it's just because I am conveying a character - not my true self.)

Roleplay Preferences

Limits
    With everything I already mentioned, I'd finally like to declare where I draw the line for mature scenes. I don't like posts that go into so much effort of making sure the scene is so gory or something in a more mature romantic thread describing every sexual feeling, sensation, and action all at once. If I ever want that kind of stuff in my life, there are definitely other ways I can pursue it. I don't mind a couple in bed together or mentioning if a character gets their head chopped off, but please do not extend so into deep detail you would probably be disowned by your family by if they saw it.

Oh, and before I stop ranting on-and-on, I do not mind characters with different sexual preferences. It's fine. But for me, I'll probably be putting my characters into heterosexual relationships (unless something about their canon is tweaked in the future). I am just saying this because if you want a romantic interest different than what I can write, I am probably not the person you'll want to thread with in that regard. (Not to say I won't thread with characters who aren't heterosexual! My characters in my current roster only judge another character by their personality and behavior!)

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Star Wars
    [​IMG]
    Muse Level: High
    Availability: High

Brief Information
    Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is renowned for his skills in battle, diplomacy, and tactics. Born in the Star Wars universe a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Obi-Wan was taken in as a Jedi at a young age, only to become one of their best. His greatest achievements were defeating Darth Maul on Naboo, training Anakin Skywalker into one of the most powerful Jedi in galactic history, and slaying General Grievous. Kenobi himself was a Jedi to be reckoned with, having become one of the greatest Masters in the Jedi Order, despite the little training he had as a Padawan.

He has sarcastic humor and a knack at being a silver-tongued diplomat. His dueling skills, tactics and abilities with the Force are nothing to scoff at, either. He sometimes has his serious and more judgmental moments, but is an overall great friend and ally to have, and he will protect those he cares about - despite the Jedi Code forbidden getting too attached to others. To learn more about him, read his profile, where he is very fleshed-out already.

Plot Hooks
    • Helping Others: Obi-Wan is never one to turn down helping those in need. He's even teamed up with some of his former foes in the past when needed. If a town is in trouble, he'll probably find a way to get there and do all that he can to assist.
    • Training: A Jedi like Obi-Wan must keep his abilities honed, and also would love to spread his wisdom. WIth non-Force uses, he could teach them about philosophy and maybe give them some context about how good deeds are the best deeds. He would also love to spar. With other Force-Users, all aforementioned things apply, but he'd also want to delve into Force abilities that don't include wielding the Dark Side.
    • Making Friends: Obi-Wan is a friendly man, and would love to get to know some of the people in Pandora from almost every walk-of-life. He's willing to listen to them, maybe even learn from their mistakes. He'd always be there for them and a shoulder-to-cry-on. Just get ready for sarcastic and sometimes cringe-inducing humor.
    • Taking On Evil: Anyone Obi-Wan deems as evil is a person he is not willing to either be diplomatic with nor engage in a battle if needed. While he prefers the former, if you want to plot your baddie with Obi-Wan and have them not be possible to reason with, this would be a fun opportunity. Also, if an evil NPC needs fighting, he'll help you. Especially if he's your only hope.
    • Tasks/Missions: As long as it's not illegal or helping further the plans of someone evil willingly, Obi-Wan is glad to help others in need. Be it government-sanctioned missions or a friendly task for someone, he's glad to help. Especially if it leads into a plot hook above! A Jedi must always be ready to help, and Obi-Wan is no different.
    • Changing Philosophy: Order 66 occurred right before Obi-Wan was dragged into Pandora. With only a few living Jedi known to Obi-Wan, and the lack of a certain duel occurring with a certain former Padawan on Mustafar occurring, Obi-Wan is adopting a more balanced philosophy. One like Qui-Gon Jinn or Rey would be found going down. He's forming friendships and isn't terribly shy of maybe a relationship. He is also a bit less of a stoic and staunch-believer in the strict Jedi Code.

Shigure

Fire Emblem
    [​IMG]
    Muse Level: High
    Availability: High

Brief Information
    Shigure is a noble knight who is often found either wielding a lance while riding atop his pegasus or in one of his performance outfits wielding his special tome, the Singer's Score, in a battle. Born to a beautiful songstress and a dashing prince, Shigure knows both elegance and grace, but always has dry humor. He recently found out about his father's lineage, though embraced and adopted his duties as a prince before he was from his home and arrived in Pandora against his will.

In Pandora, he reunited with his aunt Lucina, and a family-friend named Robin. Shigure is usually one to trust a government led by people with good intentions, but he sees the Pandoran government as lazy and only filled with fake promises. He has become a vigilante due to this, and travels the land to do what the Pandoran government isn't. That isn't to say he isn't willing to listen to the government, if they actually defended their people and did their jobs. For more information, his here's a link to his profile.

Plot Hooks

• Friends: Shigure is a bit introverted, but kind-hearted people and others who treat him with kindness are always welcome. He could always use the emotional support, and he would love to form a bond with others, He does not like those plotting chaos or are the direct root of it. And he's a bit socially unkempt, so, he'd need help with that.
    • Battle: Is your character in trouble? Does a town need help? Though he isn't the most powerful guy out there, Shigure would still rush to the defense of innocent people. His drive just kicked it up a notch since meeting his aunt Lucina.
    • The Fine Arts: Most of Shigure's side-hobbies include painting, singing, dancing, and a bit of acting. If your character needs one of those to help with some sort of project or what-have-you, he'd be glad to help. He'd even be willing to give out lessons to those interested in gaining a bit more training in a certain area of the arts.
    • Retainer: While he ultimately serves his aunt Lucina now above all else, Shigure is not afraid to become a retainer to someone else. He's got tactical skills, battle training, and is a good friend if you can get past his layers and socially awkward parts. He'd especially assist some hero, god, or a government member who is trying to protect Pandora.
    • Animals/Pegasus Flying: If all else fails, Shigure loves animals. In fact, he owns a pegasus and a Cucco. He'd definitely love meeting your characters' pet(s), or show you his. Ask nicely, and he might let you feed an apple to his pegasus and let you fly around with him on it - which is an amazing experience!

#1 Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018 at 6:55 AM
  2. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Looks like I'll have to bump this bad boy up!

3. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh wow I hadnt realized the rest of Ben’s plot here.

4. Robin

Robin Fire Emblem

Tactician
    Race:
    Sage
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Wondering if you're still interested in having Azura and Robin have a thread, with Corrin gone he's only got Gaius as someone to chat with in regards to people from his world (Or similar). I'm not sure what they could do besides a simple catch up, remissness about old times or just talk about people they both share in common.

Also I think that Robin and Bayonetta should chat sometime, as fellow magic teachers it could be interesting. Though I don't know how she'd feel about having the power of the dark god Grima within him. But he's not controlled by it or anything, it could just be something odd she might notice. Who knows maybe they'll become friends or something, he's also a mage so he'll likely live for a fair while XD.

5. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Major bump up.

6. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rey!

I think this could be quite fun! They're both force users and they'll probably be aware of each other in Pandora before they even meet. She'll probably chew his ear off about what he does back home and there could be some potential for her wanting to learn some things about the Force from him? She's already been in training with Jaesa for a few months but she's disappearing early June so it'll leave a gap in Rey's training regime if that's something which interests you?

7. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Idris I would love for Obi-Wan and Rey to meet. So far, the only person who pushed her to be a Jedi in the movies was Obi-Wan - and it was because his voice spoke when she touched Anakin's Lightsaber! So he'd happily take her up on training. Also, Ben is Obi-Wan's boss, technically, so, she'd be getting help from someone who would even respect him for sure! If you have a preferred date, anytime starting in June is fine, since I haven't had a thread as Obi-Wan yet! Just tell me the date, where you want the thread to happen, and who you'd prefer to start it!

Idris likes this.
  8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rey

This all sounds great! Yes, his voice will be familiar to her, so we can definitely explore that! At the moment she's not all that sure about the jedi order and so forth, she's mostly happy to just be a force user so it'll be interesting for her to meet an actual jedi

I don't mind getting it started sometime in June- maybe he could follow her force signature? She'll be spending a lot of time at her new job (she owns her own mechanic business now). If that's all fine with you I'll get it going :)

Wisdom likes this.
  9. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Idris The floor is yours!

Idris likes this.
  10. Lamelian

Lamelian "Life is about learning to dance in the rain!"

Directory:
    link
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Diana Prince
    Hello there. First of all, I just need to say that Obi is like the hero of my childhood, one of my favorite characters EVER and I am so excited to see him in Pandora!! I am throwing Diana here cause I think there is a kind of common "rebel" short of nature. Maybe an adventure with these two would prove interesting!

11. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Wisdom:

Hello! Thank you for giving me permission to harass one of your characters! :D Would you rather I throw a tiger at Shigure or Obi-Wan? I'm wondering about Shigure because of the animals link? Are you interested in a proper IC thread, or a one-shot/reaction type thing?

Lastly, would you prefer me to suggest a random act of kindness, or is there something specific Gov can help Shigure or Obi-Wan with? :)