HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Don't Worry, I'm Crazy || Wisdom's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

About Me
    Hello there! I am Wisdom. Well, more like needing Wisdom in how to stop making so many typos, but what is a guy like me to do? Anyway, without the cheesy theatrics, I am usually a very upbeat member of the Pandora community. Everyone here is so, so great, and as I've gone from new member to my own unofficial welcoming committee, I enjoy being on the site. I am gonna warn you now - I am crazy. But don't worry, I am the more harmlessly fun kind of crazy. xD

Anyway, I currently play Bayonetta and Shigure (Fire Emblem character). I am looking to other characters, and this list will expand, hopefully! I am also trying to get into more fandoms, so feel free to maybe pop me a PM on this or DM me on Discord. I am just here for fun and having the sake of enjoying the great company for everyone.

If you really need some basic info on me, well, I am a huge Fire Emblem fan and am a gamer. I used to have a ton of different fandoms under my belt, but either the fandom died out or I have to hold on to the old versions of a fandom since Hollywood feels like remaking everything or adding more sequels that are just... No. But, I do love dogs, I guess. They instantly become a family member, and without words you become just as close to them as you do your actual family. But really, if you want to know me, I am on the Pandora Discord channel a ton, I check my alerts anytime I get a new one on the site, and of course, if you want to do IC stuff, that's 75% of this directory is for!

(P.S. If you ever have an issue with me or just need to contact me OOC, please contact me via PM or on Discord. If I act rude IC to you, it's just because I am conveying a character - not my true self.)

Roleplay Preferences
    In terms of roleplay, I am a sucker for romance (especially on panfandom sites - the possibilities are endless!) More sexually intimate threads aren't exactly my thing. And I love a thread that feels just genuinely fun to make. A cool adventure, a budding friendship, a battle - I am up for it as long as I feel it's not more like a nuisance to post replies to it (in which case I will try to ask if we could wrap it up). Really, most of what dictates my roleplay is my character roster, since all my characters have different personalities and goals for their lives in Pandora.

Whe

Limits
    With everything I already mentioned, I'd finally like to declare where I draw the line for mature scenes. I don't like posts that go into so much effort of making sure the scene is so gory or something in a more mature romantic thread describing every sexual feeling, sensation, and action all at once. If I ever want that kind of stuff in my life, there are definitely other ways I can pursue it. I don't mind a couple in bed together or mentioning if a character gets their head chopped off, but please do not extend so into deep detail you would probably be disowned by your family by if they saw it.

Oh, and before I stop ranting on-and-on, I do not mind characters with different sexual preferences. It's fine. But for me, I'll probably be putting my characters into heterosexual relationships (unless something about their canon is tweaked in the future). I am just saying this because if you want a romantic interest different than what I can write, I am probably not the person you'll want to thread with in that regard. (Not to say I won't thread with characters who aren't heterosexual! My characters in my current roster only judge another character by their personality and behavior!)

Bayonetta

Bayonetta
    [​IMG]
    "Do I look like a ma'am to you? "Bayonetta" or "Cereza." Take your pick."

Muse Level:
    (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​

Currently Bayonetta bet her business, "Palace Paradiso", and lost. To avoid the hunting of witches like herself and allies of... Demonic nature - Bayonetta has made sure to go to rallies on the vampire murders in Pandora Town. But in the shadows, she is looking for all sorts of allies - by pacts or blackmail. Though she makes sure whoever she is trying to get on her side actually does have a side of them to the point to openly do her boring work for her while being blackmailed.

One failed blackmail attempt was on Luke Skywalker. She had saved his son from a doppelganger of Ahsoka Tano, though made the mistake of fleeing the scene before anyone could find out who saved Ben. Now she just seeks out a lavish lifestyle, hoping to kick some ass and take (mostly) no prisoners. She joined Pandora Town's S.U.F., and also teaches paying students on all sorts of supernatural beings and entities, combining old magic and modern magic, and even joined Pandora Town's S.U.F.

« »
    Action-Adventure
    Bayonetta loves to get into the fight anytime, anywhere. Though she is unbound from her demonic ties from her world, she still wouldn't mind killing some undesirables for Madama Butterfly and Gomorrah to maintain their strength with. That, and she just enjoys kicking ass (well, busting caps in them, but details, details.)
    Magic
    Bayonetta, at the end of the day, is still a witch. While it is the Umbran way to follow the credo of most Umbra Witches had once held dear, Bayonetta adds her own twist onto everything. She loves studying magic or magic-like powers of others, in case she ever makes them into an ally or enemy. She also puts a few basic Umbran fighting styles into her magic classes.
    Fashion/Shopping
    Bayonetta is a fashionista and big-spender at the core. Maybe you just want to be a shopping buddy to this rich witch, or see her inner bitch if you piss her off when she's on a shopping spree. Either way, shopping would be a nice option for those who don't want more of her... Absurd and sexual behavior, but still want to meet her.
    Balance of Light and Dark
    Having once been the keeper of the "Left Eye of Darkness" in her world, Bayonetta can usually tell when someone has supernatural magic powers. This leads her to wanting to balance the light and dark, kind of like a Grey Jedi (ex: Ahsoka Tano, Qui-Gon Jinn) in Star Wars.
    Romance
    Bayonetta is very wary about friends as it is - but she is very adamant about falling in love. With the perk of deciding whether or not to age up in Pandora, maybe she would be less wary with the whole "I'm probably going to outlive my boyfriend/husband" debacle. Still, her work is dangerous, and anyone can be taken from Pandora at any moment in so many, many ways.

Shigure

Fire Emblem
    [​IMG]
    "♪ In endless dreams, countless realms collide. ♪"

Muse Level:
    (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​

CurrentlyShigure is a recent arrival to Pandora. He was convinced by a group of thieves to attack the Myrtle Settlement, under the manipulation he was given that the thieves were an innocent group of friendly mercenaries - as well as Bellamy Blake sentencing Azura to her doom. During the fight, Shigure found himself more of a prisoner than a tactician for the thieves, and was eventually given the truth. He quickly used his position to cause havoc among the ranks of the thieves, helping defeat their leader, and even took his place in assisting Bellamy Blake with making a place of learning of the "fine arts", such as singing, dancing, and acting.

Shigure also acts as a stable-hand, scout - basically anything the town needs him to do that he is capable of. He still loves to do his personal hobbies and have time to himself. He is hoping his mother somehow makes her way to Pandora - wanting to tell her that in their world, she and her cousin Corrin defeated a dragon god named Anankos (as Shigure only understand sometimes people come back to Pandora, but not always be the same version of themselves.)

« »
    Fine Arts
    Shigure loves the fine arts! Painting, singing, dancing - sometimes cooking. He would love to teach others of the cultures he grew up in, as well as find what their culture contributes to the fine arts. He'd have a blast.
    Battle
    Shigure is only nineteen, yet has seen enough war and violence for a lifetime. He would not be afraid to take up his voice, blade, and tome to maintain justice. He may also find some nobles or bandit leaders shameful, and ally with anyone opposing them (as long as they're not a threat either).
    Romance
    Shigure may be a young war veteran, but he is definitely one of the soldiers that fits the "lover-over-fighter" category. Being as young as he is, he's open for a young woman around his age to cherish. Get ready - he may just spoil you to death with compliments and just being there for you if you pursue this pure young man.
    Stopping Corruption
    Military leaders and politicians who are corrupted always start wars. It is true in Shigure's world and Pandora. Shigure would never stand for it, and maybe he'd assist a rebellion he could see as righteous.
    Leadership
    Officially, Shigure currently works for Bellamy Blake and the Myrtle Settlement. But he could take a small leave from the settlement if he found a cause to believe in with a good leader to follow. Especially if it could change Pandora for the better!

#1 Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  2. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Looks like I'll have to bump this bad boy up!

3. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh wow I hadnt realized the rest of Ben’s plot here.

4. Robin

Robin Fire Emblem

Tactician
    Race:
    Sage
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Wondering if you're still interested in having Azura and Robin have a thread, with Corrin gone he's only got Gaius as someone to chat with in regards to people from his world (Or similar). I'm not sure what they could do besides a simple catch up, remissness about old times or just talk about people they both share in common.

Also I think that Robin and Bayonetta should chat sometime, as fellow magic teachers it could be interesting. Though I don't know how she'd feel about having the power of the dark god Grima within him. But he's not controlled by it or anything, it could just be something odd she might notice. Who knows maybe they'll become friends or something, he's also a mage so he'll likely live for a fair while XD.