By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Worry, I'm Crazy || Wisdom's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

About Me
    Well, where else to begin but hello? I hope you're having a great day. I am Wisdom, but note right now that I am very crazy (in the fun sort of way, of course)! I've been on Pandora for quite a bit now since I've posted this originally, so let me just get down to it. I love to just have fun in this great community. I am a geek and a nerd - two things I am not afraid to say about myself. I am more active on the site's Discord when it comes to general OOC banter about stuff not pertaining to Pandora. I am generally nice (or I at least hope I am) and love to just play around with people.

Of course, IRL for me is very hectic, so sometimes it'll take me a few days to reply to a thread, but I try my best. If you ever need me for anything, feel free to PM me here or catch me on Discord and DM me there! I guess I'll provide some fun facts about myself for you to make up for me not telling much about myself:
    My favorite color is green. Dogs are my favorite animals (make it lions if you're one of those people who doesn't count any kind of animals kept as pets for the "favorite animal" category). I have an intense sweet tooth (yet somehow I maintain the average weight of an American male). I love having some playful banter with those I befriend. Also, I actually do have a serious side - so don't worry!

Roleplay Preferences
    Well, I do prefer threads that aren't over-the-edge with gore and harsh violence. Not that I am not willing to post in posts that have violence or some gore in them - far from it (I mean, especially having Obi-Wan and Shigure in my character roster here, it's a given). And also, I am not really into extreme issues like sexual abuse/rape or something of that dark manner of things. To me, this is an escape from the real world. Not to say the topic should be ignored and forgotten, but I think that threads focusing on that ICly are not my thing, even if it's fade-to-black.

Basically, I am pretty much up for any thread idea as long as it isn't getting way, way too pushy or edgy. I am not afraid to tread said "dark waters", but I don't want to bask in them. Anyway, I am a sucker for really any fun threads and building relationships between characters, especially the site being a panfandom one has basically given it endless opportunities to explore. I'm game for threads about adventures, battles, meaningful conversation, romance, forging bonds/friendship - really anything fun and creative.

Sorry if this is a bit short. I guess my preferences are basically like a lot of other people's. I will say, though, threads I look forward to most are ones that will change my characters' arcs in Pandora - especially threads where friends, enemies, romances, or adventure are to be had. (And yes, I actually am a sucker for a good panfandom romance, because why not?!)

Limits
    With everything I already mentioned, I'd finally like to declare where I draw the line for edgy or gawdy scenes. I don't like posts that go into so much effort of making sure the scene is so gory or something in a more mature romantic thread describing every sexual feeling, sensation, and action all at once. If I ever want that kind of stuff in my life, there are definitely other ways I can pursue it. I don't mind a couple in bed together or mentioning if a character gets their head chopped off, but please do not extend so into deep detail you would probably be disowned by your family by if they saw it.

Athena Cykes

Ace Attorney
    [​IMG]
    Muse Level: High

Brief Information

Athena is a bright, young prodigy with degrees in both the law and psychology, who can hear the inner feelings of someone. She wears her AI companion, Widget, who can detect hidden feelings (or lack thereof). Back home, she was an apprentice and assistant to famed Defense Attorney Phoenix Wright. Despite a tragic past, Athena usually has had a positive, outgoing demeanor - even able to earn her two aforementioned degrees at the age of eighteen (let's just say Europe in her world is where many go to get their law degree at that age). Since then, working under Phoenix Wright, Athena has grown into an attorney and woman of her own (though her unwitting comedic persona has never faded away). She started assisting Wright and fellow attorney Apollo Justice at first, before taking on her first case as a lead Defense Attorney when her best friend, Juniper Woods, was falsely accused of murdering a teacher. Athena, with help from Wright and Justice, proved her friend not guilty and found the true culprit.

She would help Wright and Justice as an assistant for over a year, even sometimes just providing morale. After Apollo would stop working under Wright, Athena ended up becoming Wright's only student and official assistant. Her can-do spirit, zeal for the truth, and impish tendencies make her a valuable friend.

Athena has since served as a Defense Attorney for the old Pandora Town. She wasn't in Pandora for long before the Calamity, where she took refuge in an abandoned party store with a certain Butch DeLoria, who had started a feud with a few other gangsters who intended on killing him and Athena. After surviving the ordeal, the new central hub of the new Pandora - Pandopolis, allowed her to keep her profession. For more information on this quirky Defense Attorney, please look at her profile.

Plot Hooks:

• Law-Related Assistance: Athena would definitely be interested in being a Defense Attorney in a cases, but even if it's legal advice or just a chat catching her up on the legal scene in Pandora, she'd be interested. She would also want to help investigate a crime scene if given legal permission, or maybe even just riding with a cop who'd just be taking their rounds.
    • Adventure: Despite her mainly legal and psychological background, Athena can handle some sort of adventure. She is fit and smart - and is no stranger to running from danger. She was able to run from a murderer as a child, and not long before coming to Pandora, had ran from fully-trained soldiers in a foreign territory and eluded capture after finding crucial evidence for a legal case, which ended in the country's dictator being taken down and arrested in her own court of law.
    • Making Friends: Athena's very extroverted and kind, always willing to make another friend. She can even try to understand some people with logic and her psychological abilities. And making some friends to do some fun things with and see again in Pandora would be fun. And being a young woman lost in this new land, she would want some people to be able to lean on. Though, she would be able to read a villain like a book (unless said villain could completely manipulate Widget well).
    • Psychological Assistance: As stated, Athena is also a psychologist. She would love to help other work out their emotional issues. Anyone feeling down, depressed, going through a hard time - anyone under that umbrella willing to trust her with an emotional backpack could unload it on her. She feels that most people should at least keep their heads held-high and only stronger from their experiences.
    • Discovery: Be it just visiting an animal shelter, finding out about the culture of someone from a different world currently in Pandora, technology, or really anything interesting is up Athena's alley. She'd love to study or experience things - old or new. Athena has a wide array of interests, and actually does love to spend her spare time discovering something new or just experiencing something happy in a new way.
    • Romance: Well, a nice (generally young) guy might just be able to sweep her off her feet. She's young and is open to the idea... But she'd want to take the relationship at a decent pace - not too fast, but not too slow. But she is more openly pursuing friends, so someone she has met and got a good impression from would have a better chance. Not that it's at the top of her pursuits, but, who knows?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Star Wars
    [​IMG]

Brief Information
    Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is renowned for his skills in battle, diplomacy, and tactics. Born in the Star Wars universe a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Obi-Wan was taken in as a Jedi at a young age, only to become one of their best. His greatest achievements were defeating Darth Maul on Naboo, training Anakin Skywalker into one of the most powerful Jedi in galactic history, and slaying General Grievous. Kenobi himself was a Jedi to be reckoned with, having become one of the greatest Masters in the Jedi Order, despite the little training he had as a Padawan.

He has sarcastic humor and a knack at being a silver-tongued diplomat. His dueling skills, tactics and abilities with the Force are nothing to scoff at, either. He sometimes has his serious and more judgmental moments, but is an overall great friend and ally to have, and he will protect those he cares about - despite the Jedi Code forbidden getting too attached to others.

He joined the old Pandora Town's Special Units Force, taking pride in is job. He saw to it to protect the people, and remained on the streets of Pandora Town even when he wasn't on the job. During the Calamity, he and Diana Prince bravely defended remaining citizens, and risked their lives keeping peace during the third phase of it. After the Calamity ended, he immediately went back to work in Pandopolis - which had replaced Pandora Town during the final hours of the Calamity, though would move to Centria and become the Chief of Police in Ark City. To learn more about him, read his profile, where he is very fleshed-out already.

Plot Hooks
    • Helping Others: Obi-Wan is never one to turn down helping those in need. He's even teamed up with some of his former foes in the past when needed. If a town is in trouble, he'll probably find a way to get there and do all that he can to assist.
    • Training: A Jedi like Obi-Wan must keep his abilities honed, and also would love to spread his wisdom. WIth non-Force uses, he could teach them about philosophy and maybe give them some context about how good deeds are the best deeds. He would also love to spar. With other Force-Users, all aforementioned things apply, but he'd also want to delve into Force abilities that don't include wielding the Dark Side.
    • Making Friends: Obi-Wan is a friendly man, and would love to get to know some of the people in Pandora from almost every walk-of-life. He's willing to listen to them, maybe even learn from their mistakes. He'd always be there for them and a shoulder-to-cry-on. Just get ready for sarcastic and sometimes cringe-inducing humor.
    • Taking On Evil: Anyone Obi-Wan deems as evil is a person he is not willing to either be diplomatic with nor engage in a battle if needed. While he prefers the former, if you want to plot your baddie with Obi-Wan and have them not be possible to reason with, this would be a fun opportunity. Also, if an evil NPC needs fighting, he'll help you. Especially if he's your only hope.
    • Tasks/Missions: As long as it's not illegal or helping further the plans of someone evil willingly, Obi-Wan is glad to help others in need. Be it government-sanctioned missions or a friendly task for someone, he's glad to help. Especially if it leads into a plot hook above! A Jedi must always be ready to help, and Obi-Wan is no different.
    • Changing Philosophy: Order 66 occurred right before Obi-Wan was dragged into Pandora. With only a few living Jedi known to Obi-Wan, and the lack of a certain duel occurring with a certain former Padawan on Mustafar occurring, Obi-Wan is adopting a more balanced philosophy. One like Qui-Gon Jinn or Rey would be found going down. He's forming friendships and isn't terribly shy of maybe a relationship. He is also a bit less of a stoic and staunch-believer in the strict Jedi Code.

Shigure

Fire Emblem
    [​IMG]

Brief Information
    Shigure is a noble knight who is often found either wielding a lance while riding atop his pegasus or in one of his performance outfits wielding his special tome, the Singer's Score, in a battle. Born to a beautiful songstress and a dashing prince, Shigure knows both elegance and grace, but always has dry humor. He recently found out about his father's lineage, though embraced and adopted his duties as a prince before he was from his home and arrived in Pandora against his will.

In Pandora, he reunited with his aunt Lucina, and a family-friend named Robin. Shigure is usually one to trust a government led by people with good intentions, but he sees the Pandoran government as lazy and only filled with fake promises. He has become a vigilante due to this, and travels the land to do what the Pandoran government isn't. That isn't to say he isn't willing to listen to the government, if they actually defended their people and did their jobs.

During the Calamity, Shigure and Lucina fought against an elite group of thieves. Unsure of the safety of frightened citizens scattered across the Elysium Fields trying to make it to the old Pandora Town, the two held them off, despite both being wounded in the process. Luckily, the two survived the ordeal, and after the reformation of Pandora, Shigure traveled to Crystal Vale, finding a small band of other soldiers with non-technological weapons, riding their own mythical flying steeds. For more information, his here's a link to his profile.

Plot Hooks

• Friends: Shigure is a bit introverted, but kind-hearted people and others who treat him with kindness are always welcome. He could always use the emotional support, and he would love to form a bond with others, He does not like those plotting chaos or are the direct root of it. And he's a bit socially unkempt, so, he'd need help with that.
    • Battle: Is your character in trouble? Does a town need help? Though he isn't the most powerful guy out there, Shigure would still rush to the defense of innocent people. His drive just kicked it up a notch since meeting his aunt Lucina.
    • The Fine Arts: Most of Shigure's side-hobbies include painting, singing, dancing, and a bit of acting. If your character needs one of those to help with some sort of project or what-have-you, he'd be glad to help. He'd even be willing to give out lessons to those interested in gaining a bit more training in a certain area of the arts.
    • Animals/Pegasus Flying: If all else fails, Shigure loves animals. In fact, he owns a pegasus. He'd definitely love meeting your characters' pet(s), or show you his. Ask nicely, and he might let you feed an apple to his pegasus and let you fly around with him on it - which is an amazing experience!

Thalassa Gramarye

Ace Attorney
    [​IMG]

Brief Information

Thalassa is a kind, tragic singer who has been through much in her life. If someone can start a conversation, one might find her as a sage-like mind - maybe a woman with a bit of mystery. While she is able to socialize, she doesn't reveal much about herself unless she can feel that she can trust you. She prefers to stay introverted, unless she is performing a song in front of an audience. As a performer, she loves to amp up the mystery, elegance and enchantment of her songs and the execution of her performance. If someone were to get close to her, she might be more open to talking about herself - but she always is proud of her children.

Thalassa has been through a lot. Two husbands who were murdered, thinking her son was dead, and even became blind and amnesiac for seven years after a tragic incident. She had to rely on her singing voice for that time, until she could find a proper surgeon to fix her sight, and soon regained her memories - but decided to stay out of the way of her children's success in the world, as she continued pursuing her singing career. If you're more curious, check out her profile.

On November 4th, Year 108, she arrived in Pandora. She is still pursuing her career in singing, but also wants to help others. To learn about the new world around her and find her own happiness. She wants to meet many others and continue to sing songs and make them landscapes in sound. Due to recent arrival, she hasn't had much experience in Pandora, nor have many major events occurred in her new life in the strange new world.

David Nolan

Once Upon a Time
    [​IMG]

Brief Information

#1 Wisdom, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Looks like I'll have to bump this bad boy up!

3. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh wow I hadnt realized the rest of Ben’s plot here.

4. Robin

Robin Fire Emblem

Tactician
    Race:
    Sage
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Wondering if you're still interested in having Azura and Robin have a thread, with Corrin gone he's only got Gaius as someone to chat with in regards to people from his world (Or similar). I'm not sure what they could do besides a simple catch up, remissness about old times or just talk about people they both share in common.

Also I think that Robin and Bayonetta should chat sometime, as fellow magic teachers it could be interesting. Though I don't know how she'd feel about having the power of the dark god Grima within him. But he's not controlled by it or anything, it could just be something odd she might notice. Who knows maybe they'll become friends or something, he's also a mage so he'll likely live for a fair while XD.

5. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Major bump up.

6. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rey!

I think this could be quite fun! They're both force users and they'll probably be aware of each other in Pandora before they even meet. She'll probably chew his ear off about what he does back home and there could be some potential for her wanting to learn some things about the Force from him? She's already been in training with Jaesa for a few months but she's disappearing early June so it'll leave a gap in Rey's training regime if that's something which interests you?

7. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Idris I would love for Obi-Wan and Rey to meet. So far, the only person who pushed her to be a Jedi in the movies was Obi-Wan - and it was because his voice spoke when she touched Anakin's Lightsaber! So he'd happily take her up on training. Also, Ben is Obi-Wan's boss, technically, so, she'd be getting help from someone who would even respect him for sure! If you have a preferred date, anytime starting in June is fine, since I haven't had a thread as Obi-Wan yet! Just tell me the date, where you want the thread to happen, and who you'd prefer to start it!

Idris likes this.
  8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rey

This all sounds great! Yes, his voice will be familiar to her, so we can definitely explore that! At the moment she's not all that sure about the jedi order and so forth, she's mostly happy to just be a force user so it'll be interesting for her to meet an actual jedi

I don't mind getting it started sometime in June- maybe he could follow her force signature? She'll be spending a lot of time at her new job (she owns her own mechanic business now). If that's all fine with you I'll get it going :)

Wisdom likes this.
  9. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Idris The floor is yours!

Idris likes this.
  10. Lamelian

Lamelian "Life is about learning to dance in the rain!"

Directory:
    link
    @Obi-Wan Kenobi and Diana Prince
    Hello there. First of all, I just need to say that Obi is like the hero of my childhood, one of my favorite characters EVER and I am so excited to see him in Pandora!! I am throwing Diana here cause I think there is a kind of common "rebel" short of nature. Maybe an adventure with these two would prove interesting!

11. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Wisdom:

Hello! Thank you for giving me permission to harass one of your characters! :D Would you rather I throw a tiger at Shigure or Obi-Wan? I'm wondering about Shigure because of the animals link? Are you interested in a proper IC thread, or a one-shot/reaction type thing?

Lastly, would you prefer me to suggest a random act of kindness, or is there something specific Gov can help Shigure or Obi-Wan with? :)

12. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Wisdom!! I'm super excited to see @Edna Mode on Pandora!

I keep thinking how hilarious a meeting between Edna and @C.A. Rotwang would be! Since, y'know, Rotwang doesn't exactly care about having a sense of style or anything and most of the time he honestly kinda looks like a wreck. I'd love to see Edna try to push advice on him or something. Maybe even try to pull a comb through his tangled hair! He'd probably get really annoyed and if he did end up taking her advice at all, it'd probably only last a day!

My only concern is, how exactly would they meet? Rotwang rarely leaves his house in Misty Hollow and Edna's all the way in Horizon. I guess either Rotwang would have to find a reason to want to go to Horizon or Edna goes to Misty Hollow. Hopefully we can come up with something!

13. Lion

Lion Player

Can E make @Kim Possible a new “look?” She doesn’t have superpowers but she does save the world. Plus, Kim would find Edna a totally interesting woman. AND I LOVE EDNA

14. WolfieShard

WolfieShard No mourners, no funerals

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh man just as soon as i get Apollo into Pandora I am gonna be hitting @Athena Cykes up all over the place. Pandora deserves it's own wild Ace Attorney law office, no? ;D

Wisdom likes this.
  15. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    First of all, welcome to Pandora, @WolfieShard! It's nice to meet you! But yeah, I'd definitely be up for Apollo and Athena reuniting. We should plan something once you get Apollo accepted ASAP!

WolfieShard likes this.
  16. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Wisdom Thought I'd continue our plotting for our Moira/Obi thread here. So Moira basically is going to work for HYDRA as a head geneticist, and I think she might take interest in midichlorians if she learns about them somehow? Maybe Obi-Wan spills the beans somehow, whether Moira overhears him in another conversation or he tells her directly. Would this work for you?

Wisdom likes this.
  17. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Nyami

Moira could easily wonder how the Force works if she saw Obi-Wan using it in-action, and ask if there's a way to test it scientifically. She'd have to put on a facade of good intentions good enough to surpass his ability to perceive the true nature of someone, but that sounds something someone as smart as Moira could do. He could go on to tell her about Midi-chlorians and want to help her further understand science (and with a bit of convincing, let her do basic testing to study it.)

Nyami likes this.
  18. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Wisdom Sounds like a good plan! Moira is pretty open for threads, she only has like 5 right now. If I have to pick a date, would September 17th work for you? Also, would you rather write the starter or should I?

Wisdom likes this.
  19. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Nyami Could you start it, please? If you don't want to or don't have the time, I can.

20. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Wisdom Sure, I can. It might take awhile before I can get to it, though.