By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Down We Go

Discussion in 'Crystal Vales' started by Emma Swan, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon a Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    To say that Emma was confused was an understatement,and of course the fact she was still a little woozy and her head swan and ached every time she tried to remember what the hell happened, she blinked rapidly and was still coughing somewhat as Alice entered the room, she took deep breaths hoping to clear her head as Alice spoke

How I’m I feeling like a bus ran over me…” Emma winched momentarily thinking over what she just said “I’ll tell you what that is later.”

Emma once again struggled into a sitting position

“Faries….Alice; is there, an amazing explanation for what just happened? Because I got nothing

Alice Liddell likes this.
  2. Alice Liddell

Alice Liddell Alice in Wonderland
    The Dream Child

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    The girl looked puzzled at the mention of a bus, but decided it wasn’t important right now. “Don’t get up, please, you need to rest!” Alice responded as Emma shifted to sit upright.

“You mean, you don’t remember anything?” She thought back to the moment Emma had become unconscious. “Oh! Perhaps that dust had something else in it, too.” She had heard the elder blonde coughing, and hoped it wasn’t a lasting side effect.

“We found a cave, remember, with people inside? There were faeries, including a Queen, but you couldn’t see them. She kidnapped you and I had to come and rescue you. Look!” The child picked up her sword that was lying nearby. “I wished for this to be the most powerful sword in the world, and it worked. That cave must have been full of magic.” It sounded preposterous and Alice only hoped Emma wouldn’t dismiss it as another one of her stories. She had to remember something at least!

Emma Swan likes this.
  3. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon a Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

“What I need is some aspirin and some mouthwash. Why does it taste like I’ve been gargling glitter?
    ” Emma asked gagging just a little as she continued to cough up excess fairy dust, making a fist and coughing into it, knowing Alice and her Victorian ideas of manners and all that junk.

Emma continued to blink blankly at Alice not really having the slightest idea what she was talking about but gave her the benefit of the doubt

“We found a cave, remember?”

“Right. I remember. With you so far.”

“With people inside?”

“So far so good…..”

….There were faeries, including a Queen….

“....and now you lost me.”

Emma raised an eyebrow up as Alice’s story began to reveal itself, not remember a single thing about faeries nor having the chance to actually see one of these fairies. As far as she was concerned. She went into the cave and the next thing she knew she was here

“That sword? The one you made out of wood….that magic sword?” Emma said her tone blank and devoid of emotion leaning forward in place.

It was an insane story, one that had no rationality behind it and was clearly the product of a girl with an overactive imagination.

...So naturally, it must be true,

“Wait wait wait. Back up a second” Emma said raising her arms palms outstretched “So why couldn’t I see the faeries?”

Alice Liddell likes this.