By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Update Downtime for Pandora Software Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Rani, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Technical Division

Downtime: January 18, 8am EST - January 19

Pandora will be offline (hopefully) no longer than two days for a major software upgrade. I've been prepping for this upgrade for a long while now and I'm eager to finally bring it to all of you!

If you haven't already, or you want to refresh your memory, please check out this thread for details on the specifics of what is coming!

Notes
    There are a few things that I am pushing off until after the upgrade in the interest of getting this out to you guys sooner.
    • Until the new reservations add-on is completed, we will be moving back to an old-fashioned and manually updated reservations list
    • The Into the Void style won't be released until sometime after the upgrade. But in it's place, we will have the inverted version of the Into the Light skin to hopefully fulfill your dark skin needs.
    • Select bbcodes will be unavailable until a later date (accordion, sliders, fieldset, tabs, and bimg)
    Thank you all for your patience over the past year! I'm excited to finally be delivering the shiny and newly upgraded Pandora to you all!

pixel, Raine, Thalia and 4 others like this.
  2. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Technical Division

In preparation for the upgrade, if you have any post templates you would like to save, please copy them over to somewhere safe now!

Pandora will still have post templates, but they're being implemented with a new add-on. So old post templates will not be available.