By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Dropping A Character?

Discussion in 'Registration' started by Octi, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Interested in dropping a character?

If you are sure that you are interested in dropping a character for whatever reason, then please let us know! All you need to do is drop their name in this thread and we will take care of the rest. Make sure you include the exact account name to make things as easy for us possible.

Please post here using the character account you want to drop OR your ooc account if the accounts are still linked. DO NOT post with a different character account.

Thanks!

#1 Octi, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. YoRHa No.9 Type S

YoRHa No.9 Type S Nier: Automata

Race:
    Android
    Dropping YoRHa No.9 Type S

I plan to pick him back up again probably within the next month. I just apped him at a REALLY bad time for me (lol, why did I pick up a character right before the revamp + crazy work season), so I'm gonna let him go for now.

3. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

I'm going to disappoint Kitty with this but truth be told it was an impulse app and with a very busy period of my life fast approaching I can't really keep him... So I'm going to be dropping @Nealan of Queenscove for the time being

4. Ambrose Spellman

Dropping Ambrose - I haven't technically ~made~ him yet but I don't think I'll get to the app. :(