By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Eidolon Art Shop

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Mikhail, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Mikhail

Mikhail Ghost Mage

Deli boy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    Welcome!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

What's up, I'm taking art commissions/requests! I'll be offering free doodles or sketches but the big special deal I'm offering for Pandora is $6 avatar commissions! Reply with any questions or if you want to get on the list. Below this too I'll have examples and outgoing links to my art blog (with a more in depth chart of commission prices) and to my Ko-fi where I'll be taking payment at !
    Slots:

Art Examples

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oddie likes this.
  2. Clayr

Clayr Player

As I talked to you about before, I'm looking for an avvie for my liche girl, Ellia (and happy to pay, etc). When alive, she looks like this, so I was hoping for a picture of her, where one half is alive, and the other half is dead, like this, except that her arms and legs are now made of metal. So one half normal and alive, and the other half rotting corpse/cyborg. If you can't, that's fine, but I thought I'd ask.

Thank you!