By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Application Division is seeking new mods.
    Click here for more information!

Enjoy the Unknown || Nyami's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Nyami, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral

NYAMI'S ORGANIZER

[​IMG]
    About MeHello! Call me Nyami. I'm a 27 year old female from the United States. I've been in the roleplay scene for over a decade, but I haven't been very serious about it until about five years ago. My main roleplaying platform in recent years has been Tumblr until now. To be honest I'm pretty terrible at introductions, so I think that's all I will say for now! On to roleplay-related stuff!

Roleplay PreferencesI'm good with most genres, but my favorites are sci-fi and anything in a modern setting. Unfortunately, I'm not the most detailed roleplayer out there. I tend to write one to two paragraphs per post but lately I've been taking my chances with three to four. I do find shorter posts to be easier to reply to, and will probably be faster at answering those.

Spontaneous and character development threads come more easily to me than plotted ones, but I'm willing to try anything! Also, if I ever do decide to go for ships, I prefer writing F/M and F/F. M/M ships don't interest me 98% of the time though there are a few exceptions for certain characters. Finn and Poe for the win!

LimitsI would prefer that the following topics are avoided in our threads:
    • Nudity or sexual content over PG-13
    • Disembowelment or dismemberment
    • Prescription drug side effects
    • Continuous bouts of vomiting or coughing up large amounts of blood
    I should also note that I do not enjoy discussions involving politics at all, whether it is having to do with the past or present. I prefer to avoid all potential conflict whatsoever and this seems to be the #1 thing that riles people up. Do not approach me to discuss this, because I will likely change the subject or ignore it altogether. I am perfectly fine with fictional world politics.

#1 Nyami, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral

CHARACTER STATUS

open needs plots closed

C.A. Rotwang // Very Low | Low | Medium | High | Very High - GIMME ALL THE PLOTS
    Clara Oswald // Very Low | Low | Medium | High | Very High - GIMME ALL THE PLOTS
    Moira O'Deorain // Very Low | Low | Medium | High | Very High - GIMME ALL THE PLOTS

#2 Nyami, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 2:02 AM
  3. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    [​IMG]

C.A. Rotwang
    Metropolis (1927)
    PROFILE / DIRECTORY

Carl Albert Rotwang (pronounced ROTE-VAHNG) is an engineer and inventor from the city of Metropolis. After the death of Hel, his unrequited love, he was driven into a state of obsession and madness. He even went as far as to build a robot named Futura which could act as a replacement for her, losing his right hand in the process. Later, his plans for Futura were forced to change and he used her to try and destroy the city of Metropolis instead. During this incident his life was nearly lost, but he was given a second chance as he was taken into the mysterious world of Pandora....

Pandora History
    Year 7 - Rotwang found a home in Misty Hollow and worked as a freelance inventor. Along he way he collected two robots named GLaDOS and Wheatley.

Calamity - A squabble between Rotwang and his two mechanical buddies resulted in a fatal lab explosion, but they were all three revived and relocated to Rocket Town after the reconstruction of Pandora.
    Current Status
    September - Since the calamity hit, he's been a little more depressed as again he was robbed of reuniting with Hel in death. He tries to keep himself distracted by working at TroYA X while maintaining his job as a freelance inventor in his free time. While he isn't working, he tends to sulk in the corner of a bar with a beer in hand.

October - While heading to work on the bus he caught a mild cold, but due to GLaDOS's intervention he became far more ill and is now trying to recover.

Plot Hooks
    Inventions - Rotwang is an inventor who uses science and magic to build things. If your character needs a unique contraption, might they try to seek him out and ask him to build it for them? Keep in mind he'll likely want to be paid for commissions, be it with money or something else.

Robots - Having built one himself, Rotwang is knowledgeable in robotics, and he might be interested in meeting others who are robots or have robotic parts. Perhaps a character who falls under one of the categories would want to visit him for upgrades or repairs?

Rivalries - Rotwang isn't the only inventor in Pandora and though he may be brilliant at what he does, there's a good chance he'll have some rivals in business. Likewise, if your character is an inventor of any kind and is looking for some assistance with a project, they might want to try and convince Rotwang to help them with whatever it is. Of course, it may take some form of bribery!

Arguments - Most of the time, Rotwang is a bit of a grump and it's pretty easy to get on his bad side. If your character annoys him by accident (or on purpose!) they'll probably end up in an argument with him!

#3 Nyami, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    [​IMG]

Clara Oswald
    Doctor Who
    PROFILE / DIRECTORY

Clara Oswald is an English teacher from Lancashire, England. Before getting a job at Coal Hill School, she worked as a nanny for Angie and Artie Maitland, but eventually she became a part-time companion to the eleventh incarnation of the Doctor. After the Doctor's life was threatened by a Great Old One known as the Intelligence, Clara jumped into his time stream, splitting into many versions of herself to save him. Some time after the Doctor rescued the original Clara, she began her teaching career, but it came to an abrupt end when she was whisked away into the world of Pandora....

Pandora History
    Year 7 - Clara moved to Pandora Town and took up a position as a Language teacher at Pandora School for Early Education. She reconnected with Amy Pond, who helped her catch up on her alternate life in Pandora.

Calamity - Clara was rescued by the Doctor, an act which would lead to the Time Lord's regeneration. Clara resumed her life in Pandopolis while retaining her job at the school.
    Current Status
    September - Clara is searching for the Doctor after his heroic act fatally injured him. Along the way, she is meeting new acquaintances and keeping in contact with old friends.
    Plot Hooks
    School - Clara is a Language teacher at Pandora School for Early Education. If your character works at the school, they are likely to run into her. Likewise, any children who are enrolled will probably know who she is!

Children - As a former nanny as well as a teacher, Clara is excellent with children and loves to interact with them. If your character is a child who needs help with homework or just needs care in general, Clara will be there to help!

Aliens - Clara's travels with the Doctor have opened her mind to the existence of people from other worlds as well as the technology they use. If your character is an alien, Clara would love to meet them and learn about their life and culture!

Romance - Clara is interested in both men and women and is open to all sorts of relationships. Whether it's just a bit of flirting or a long-term relationship, Clara is up for trying it out!

#4 Nyami, Jun 15, 2018
  5. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    [​IMG]

Moira O'Deorain
    Overwatch
    PROFILE / DIRECTORY

Moira is a geneticist from Dublin, Ireland whose ethics are questionable at best. As a former member of Overwatch's covert ops division known as Blackwatch, she worked in the shadows alongside Gabriel Reyes, Jesse McCree and Genji Shimada. She conducted various experiments on Reyes to aid a medical condition which resulted in his inability to die. After Overwatch's disbandment, she became more closely involved with terrorist organization Talon and she was elected as Minister of Genetics in Oasis. She did not have long to savor this moment as shortly after, she was taken to Pandora....

Pandora History
    TBA.
    Current Status
    TBA.
    Plot Hooks
    Overwatch - Having worked for Overwatch or more specifically Blackwatch, Moira is bound to run into former associates in Pandora. If your character is from Overwatch, they will most certainly have crossed paths with Moira or at least heard of her in passing.

Enhancements - Moira is a skilled geneticist who does not shy away from working on human subjects. If your character has a genetic disorder or simply desires a physical enhancement, Moira will be able to help with that. On a side note, she is capable of healing minor wounds.

Crime - Having worked for the terrorist organization known as Talon, Moira is no stranger to committing crimes. If your character wants Moira to do some heinous deeds for them, all it will take is a little bribery.

Combat - As an augmented human, Moira has special abilities and can make a pretty tough opponent. If your character is angry enough and isn't too afraid to fight, they can battle it out for better or for worse!

#5 Nyami, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  6. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!​

#6 Nyami, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    NEW CHARACTER: Moira O'Deorain from Overwatch!

8. James Moriarty

James Moriarty BBC Sherlock

Consulting Criminal
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Nyami @Moira O'Deorain

Just carrying on the conversation we had the other day on your profile. I remember you said that Moria is already employed by someone else. But I still think it would be cool for these two characters to meet and just have a chit chat about stuff. What do you think? Would you like your mad scientist to have a coffee with my criminal mastermind? :D

Nyami likes this.
  9. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Doodle Absolutely! Moira might even try to convince him to join HYDRA, but of course that would ultimately be up to Moriarty's decision! Could be interesting for sure! Would Moriarty ever find himself in Centria? Moira lives there at the moment and is really just starting out.

I like the idea of them meeting in a coffee shop, too. Should their meeting be planned or should one of them just take notice of the other and randomly start a conversation?

10. Doodle

Doodle The Dreamer of Impossible Dreams

Tracker
    Race:
    Grounder
    Directory:
    link
    Oh Moriarty can be anywhere. He's based in Pandoplies. But he travels around when the mood or business suits him.

Well maybe they could have arranged a meet up through criminal underground communication? That way they can just jump into pleasantries and then business right from the outset. What do you think? As for Mori joining Hydra. He's too much of a free agent to answer to anyone. Although, he might be tempted by Hydra's resources of wealth. So we'll have to wait and see. ;)

Nyami likes this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Doodle That sounds like it could work. Would you mind making the starter? Moira is free on any date besides September 2nd, 7th and also October 5th.

Doodle likes this.