By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private even gods can bleed [tw]

Discussion in 'Centria' started by Thor Odinson, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson Marvel Universe

Race:
    Asgardian
    Directory:
    link
    Content Warning

june 7, y108
    [​IMG]

Thor felt like he’d just closed his eye before he was jostled awake, crashing to the floor in a mess of limbs. He wormed his way out of the bedsheet that had gotten tangled around him, scrambling to his feet naked as the day he was born. Panting hard, he took in his surroundings and realized with a start that he wasn’t in the hotel room anymore. His gaze whirled around, taking in the stark white walls, the tiled floor.

And Nemene behind him, fully dressed and eyeing him with a smile.

“Where are we?” he demanded, gaze still roaming around the room. It looked like a hospital room, but it was empty. Empty except for a lone trolley, cruel-looking instruments lined up atop it. Thor felt his heart start to pound in his ears, his eye settling on Nemene again.

Who was looking at him now like she’d just won a glorious victory.

“What is all this?” he growled, lips pulling over his teeth. “Is this your doing?”

Semirhage likes this.
  2. Semirhage

Semirhage The Wheel of Time

Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    He awoke as the gateway closed and Semirhage drew herself back up to her full height, brushing down her black skirts to smooth out the wrinkles in the fabric from where the dress had been rumpled on the floor. As she let her gaze slide up to Thor's face, she smiled. It wasn't anything like the other smiles that she'd given him that evening. It was dark, razor-edged, predatory.

"Astute of you," she purred, as he spoke. Her black eyes drifted over his naked form without shame, a dark chuckle rising from her lips. She kept hold of saidar, filling herself so full of the Power that she began to feel it as pain rather than bliss. This was not a mere human after all; she wanted all of her power available to her to deal with this one.

She moved closer, weaving a dozen or so ropes of Air that could be used to restrain him in a second if he looked as though he might lash out. "You really ought to be more careful of who you take to bed, my dear," she murmured, cruel amusement lacing her tone. "Though I am certainly not complaining."

Thor Odinson likes this.
  3. Thor Odinson

Race:
    Asgardian
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Surtur’s balls, she’d tricked him. Used him just to — to what end? He didn’t know. Was she some past foe, hel-bent on revenge? Thor felt he would have remembered her, if that was the case. She was too striking, too memorable, to forget so easily. Or perhaps he’d slain a relative of hers, or even wronged or slighted her in some way. He couldn’t think of any other reason for her to seduce him, to take her pleasure from him before bringing him — bringing him here, wherever here was.

He could easily overpower her. Use his lightning on her, summon Thunderstrike to him. It was no Mjolnir, but it had served him well over the last few months. Especially when he couldn’t help but notice there were no doors or windows in this room. Nothing but the fluorescent lights above his head, and the cold hard floor beneath his bare feet.

It took him a moment to realize he was breathing faster than usual.

“If I’ve wronged you somehow, I was a different man back then,” he started, wetting his lips — grimacing at the indentations her teeth had left there, though pleasant at time — and taking a step forwards with raised hands. “I’ve changed, grown better. I’m no longer the vain, greedy and cruel man I once was. Surely we can — we can discuss this.”

Discuss what, he still had no idea. But Thor always gave his enemies at least one chance to be civil before raining hel on them.

Semirhage likes this.
  4. Semirhage

Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Her eyebrows rose sharply in dark amusement as he continued speaking. He was pleading, almost; pleading for her to realise he'd changed from who he'd apparently once been! Even his hands were in a position of supplication. Semirhage could have laughed. For someone as strong and - to many others, she imagined - intimidating, it had not taken anything to reduce him to implore.

"I can't particularly say that I care about whoever you used to be, or whether you've changed." The last word was spoken with cutting mockery as she smiled. Let him wonder what he was here for, what motivation she could possibly have for tricking him into bedding her and then snatching him away when he was at his most relaxed. Let him wonder, his mind creating its own possibilities to whirl around and around in his head. The fear created by victims' own imagination was sometimes even more potent than the one she herself could cultivate.

Without another word, Semirhage lashed out with those dozen ropes of Air that had been hovering, unseen, around him. Quick as a flash, like invisible serpents, they struck out for arms, legs and torso, wrapping tightly around his body, the last one snapping around his throat. Loosely enough not to provide an immediate danger, but tightly enough that he would certainly be very much aware. Perhaps he would even like it. He had liked her hand at his throat earlier.

Thor Odinson likes this.
  5. Thor Odinson

Race:
    Asgardian
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Before Thor could say or even do anything, invisible ropes wound themselves around him. He yelled in surprise, and then in anger, trying to pull against them. But for all his strength, they didn’t budge. They pulled his arms apart, kept his feet planted against the floor. Restraining him as well as uru-forged chains would, and the one around his throat...

His heart was pounding like a drum in his ears, but he wasn’t afraid. Confused, a little nervous, and certainly furious, but not afraid. Never afraid, not when he’d faced ten times worse than this. A hundred times worse than this. Whoever Nemene was, if that was even her real name, she would soon realize her mistake.

He’d given her a chance to surrender. She had no more chances now.

“You think you can keep me chained?” he growled, lips spreading into an unpeasant smile. “I’ve battled against gods and monsters both and lived to tell the tale, but you?”

Electricity crackled across his skin, his eye starting to glow with an eerie blue light.

“You’re nothing,” he spat, lightning streaking towards her.

Semirhage likes this.
  6. Semirhage

Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    The smile that curled his lips was unpleasant, transforming him from the rather handome man she had tripped into bed earlier that night to someone far more intriguing. She was not frightened by his change in demeanour, or by the words that came from his mouth in a clear attempt to unnerve her. Her eyes never left his, completely unaffected as he claimed that he had fought gods and lived to tell the tale, that she was nothing.

Her eyebrows quirked as the sparking began, vibrant blue lightning flickering against his skin. At the back of her mind, she remembered the pleasure of those sparks against her skin. It had been enjoyable.

For a moment, it seemed as though she were going to be an easy target, not moving and not speaking as he threatened her and continued to spark. But then at the last moment, as lightning streaked towards her, a shield of Air sprang into being in front of her, deflecting the bolts that struck at walls and ceiling, but did not touch her. She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck and along her arms standing on end from the electricity surge in the room.

And then she laughed, weaving several flows of Water. "I am so much more than nothing," she purred, as casually as if he hadn't just attacked her at all. "While you... are not very bright." She had expected a little more work to get to him to start with his lightning nonsense, but he had just opened himself to her straight away.

With a smile just an unpleasant as his own, she pressed the weaves of Water all around his sparking body.

Thor Odinson likes this.
  7. Thor Odinson

Race:
    Asgardian
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Nothing. His lightning did nothing, hitting against an invisible barrier. He growled, straining against his bonds. They felt like ropes, invisible ropes that dug into his flesh with every twist and flinch, but didn't break the skin. Currents still coursed across his body, but he was staring at her now. Glaring at her rather, lips peeled back.

As if daring her to do worse.

Thor didn't even see it happen before he felt something press against him, cold and damp like water. Suddenly, his lightning felt painful, coursing through him in all the wrong ways. He hissed, reining it back. Face twisting into a grimace, fingers flexing and unflexing.

Then he laughed, a breathless little sound.

“You really need to come up with something more original,” he said, still grinning. “My enemies always seem to underestimate my intelligence.” He supposed that, sometimes, they had a point. He wasn't exactly the best at being cautious, instead barreling his way through most situations in life. This situation would be no different, he decided.

“But we both know this isn't about how bright I am, so maybe we should stop playing these petty little games about how much you're going to make me hurt before I start talking because I won't talk, and you're just going to wind up disappointed.”

Semirhage likes this.
  8. Semirhage

Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Her own smile only widened into an exultant expression as the effects of the Water weaves against his lightning caused him to hiss in pain, muscles flexing involuntarily across his naked body. She took a moment to admire the sight, before she left her gaze wander up his chest and up to his face, screwed up in pain and yet still with that grin as though he thought he still had an upper hand in this situation.

She drifted closer to him, skirts whispering against her ankles as she moved up to him, completely unfazed by any danger he might pose. He was still wet, so attempting to shock her would just backfire on him, and he knew now that she had a means of protecting herself.

Listening to his words, she canted her head to the side enough that the ends of her short hair brushed lightly against her shoulder. "Talk?" she repeated, her brow furrowing almost as though confused. "Why would I expect you to talk?" She stepped closer again to him, until there was little enough space between them. Close as she was now, he wouldn't be able to lash out, physically at least, not with his arms and legs tethered tightly.

Her left hand moved, fingers brushing against the wet muscles of his chest before she pressed her palm against him, drawing her hand upwards along the planes of his chest in the same way that she had when they were in bed. Her eyes glittered as she locked her gaze with his, her smile taking on more of a predatory edge as she leaned in and whispered, "The only sounds I want to hear from you are screams."

And then she adjusted the weaves of Air that held him, just along his arms at first, sharping the edges until they were keener than any physical razor. There was resistance that would not have been there with any human, but however thick his skin, he was still a being of flesh.

And flesh could always be broken.

Thor Odinson likes this.
  9. Thor Odinson

Race:
    Asgardian
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Thor glared at her, pulling against the bonds around his wrists. But she came closer, and ran a hand along his chest. Not even an hour ago, he would have relished her touch, her lips, her whispers — and, embarrassingly, his body still responded, his chest shivering at her touch — but now he just wanted to twist away, to get as far away from her as possible.

There was a shift around his bonds, then. They grew heavier, sharper, the pressure slowly turning to pain. “You think to cut into me?” he panted, still stubbornly thinking he had some sort of an upper hand. He huffed a small laugh, now speaking through gritted teeth. “Not even mortal blades can pierce my skin.”

But these were no blades. Whatever she was doing, he couldn’t see it. And he hated to admit it, but not being able to see what was happening to him, not being able to predict what would come next, made something uncomfortable take root in his gut.

Still, he refused to give her the satisfaction of crying out, of making any sounds, balling his hands into fists. But the pain didn’t relent, and then — then he felt something hot and warm start trickling down his arms, and his eye flickered towards his left side.

It was blood.

He growled, lips peeling back. Nostrils flaring, fingers trembling. Then he laughed again. “Is this the best you’ve got?” he taunted, teeth still gritted. “Cutting into me like I’m some wild boar? You’ve got a long way to go to make me scream, Nemene. If that is even your name.”

Semirhage likes this.