HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Evil Twins: Forsaken Channelers

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Egwene al'Vere, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Egwene al'Vere

Egwene al'Vere The Wheel of Time

Magical Consultant
    Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

Forsaken Channelers

[​IMG]
    Hi and welcome to the plot that the lovely @Keira and I are putting up! Do you need evil? Do you need someone to mess up your character's day or life or... generally just about anything? Have we got the ladies for you! Egwene and @Nynaeve al'Meara are going to have evil twins for this wonderful seasonal plot! However our ladies are going to the darker, deeper ends of their canon's world. In the Wheel of Time there is a group of channelers (i.e. magic users) who have sold their souls to the Dark One (basically super devil god) for more power, immortality, you know... all the good evil stuff! But this means that they are totally evil evil. Like kill a family of five for fun, evil. Like Lilith from SPN evil. You get the idea!

In this case Evil!Nyaneve and Evil!Egwene are exact copies of their normal selves... but would have been evil and likely wanted to sell their souls to the Dark One for more power! They're also pretty ace magic users with different skill sets and their good selves are trusted members of their communities/etc, so this is going to be awkward for Egwene/Nynaeve later on! We'd love for them to interact with people and basically help with other people looking to have evil shit done to their characters for various reasons/stuff. I'm going to break down the different things each lady can do as well as what they can do together (totally scary).

Nynaeve

Good!Nynaeve runs the clinic in MH. She's been around for a few seasons and seems to have fully settled in! She's a very good Healer which means that it is absolutely terrible there's an evil twin running around. Evil!Nynaeve is more likely to be the sort for torture/murder like situations. Rumors can totally spread about evil!Nynaeve hurting people in the clinic and fucking shit up around MH. She's more well rounded and is extremely strong in her channeling.

Egwene

Egwene is... a council member of PT. She is a well known figure who has done a lot to help out as head of DoMA. Evil!Egwene absolutely hates good!Egwene and thinks she's a poor sniveling child with no idea what real power is. Evil!Egwene is more about using the people around her and gathering power. She will work with someone until she needs to undermine them and power is the only thing important. Anyone who thinks differently is just an idiot. Either Egwene is an army unto herself so she could take on good doers of all sorts and wreck their days. She's trained in various war like things so uh, good luck managing that!

Together

Together these two are pretty difficult to deal with unless you have similar powers. Which means they will do a wide range of things to try and install themselves in power. They will be actively looking to take control of Pandora together. They can do just about anything and will target anyone given a good enough reason. Which can include just being in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Murder, torture, kidnapping, and everything else really! If you need it, poke us and we'll see if it's something we can swing!

#1 Egwene al'Vere, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    Here for Evil!Nynaeve HOLLA

So Haytham has had all this nice experience with Nice!Nynaeve so far. So finding out about Evil!Nynaeve doing bad things would totally reach his Templar ear. I know Keira and I have been side plotting some nonsense, but he'll definitely be poking his nose in. >D

Egwene al'Vere likes this.
  3. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Headmaster at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I have Merlin who will obviously be concerned about Egwene if he sees her like this. If he ever does. His significantly darker twin will be locking him away in a cave, all crystal cave style, so that he can take his place. I don't know if a good or an evil (for whatever reason) Egwene would either be interested in helping with breaking him out of there, and then we could go from there somehow.

I just really want a chance for regular Merlin to have to deal with her (and Nynaeve also, but Egwene is the one he actually knows well, so she might be better with helping him get out???? idk)

Egwene al'Vere likes this.
  4. Egwene al'Vere

Egwene al'Vere The Wheel of Time

Magical Consultant
    Race:
    Human - Aes Sedai
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Hi hi guys! I'll answer @Merlin Ambrosius . She would need a reason to break Merlin out. Like you were saying before maybe he knows where some powerful is hidden. Or she's been trying to figure things out in the school to take advantage of what could be hidden there. Maybe she could break into his office, figure something out about where he is from there? And then try to trick him into something or other to do with what he's capable of/etc?