By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Wanteds

Discussion in 'Wanted Ads' started by Octi, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Featured Wanteds

Our featured wanted ads rotate once per month, so be sure to check back for new ones!

[​IMG]
    Arthur Fleck (Joker)Joker (2019)

I would commend anyone who took up Joaquin Phoenix's version of this amazing character, at any point during the film! I think Arthur Fleck is a fascinating character and the film leaves so much to your interpretation. Having him around Pandora would be really interesting!

requested by @Hannah
    [​IMG]
    ChewbaccaStar Wars

This furry behemoth is an excellent fighter, pilot, and friend. Chewbacca's weapon of choice is a crossbow blaster. He has spent the last 20 years of his life alongside Han Solo, doing underground smuggling work for a drug cartel among other shady employers. Don't get on his bad side, because Wookiees are known to pull people's arms out of their sockets. But you shouldn't let his 7-and-a-half foot height scare you. Chewbacca has a big heart, and you won't find a more loyal pal anywhere in the galaxy.

requested by @Macintosh

[​IMG]
    Frank CastleMarvel Universe

Frank Castle is a war hero, a marine who lost everything. After his entire family were murdered in front of him at the hands of evil men, he's made it his life's work to restore order to the universe by killing every piece of scum that deserves it. Branded The Punisher in the news, Frank now uses that name to entice fear into his enemies. He is a decent but damaged man who will protect those he loves no matter the cost.

requested by @Afro-Circus
    [​IMG]
    Ana AmariOverwatch

Ana Amari is widely considered to be one of the deadliest snipers in the world, but her strong desire to protect her loved ones and homeland are what truly single her out. While currently in her sixties and having lost an eye, Ana is still a deadly shot and more determined than ever to protect those who can't protect themselves.

I'd honestly be over the moon if we ever got an Ana because she has a long and rich history with several Overwatch characters and I'd literally throw so many plots at her sdfghjk!!!

requested by @Steel

[​IMG]
    Donny DonowitzInglourious Basterds

Gerold still misses all the guys he served with. Like...a lot. It was a relationship built on mutual respect, unlike the ones between criminals that came before AND after his time. One of these guys was the resident Sergeant of the bunch, who literally killed Hitler and then died in a movie theater explosion. He's the reason my guy hasn't been able to set foot in a cinema ever since that night, so...help a Basterd out??? IDK i just want some canon friends

requested by @theweasleyboys
    [​IMG]
    RaphtaliaRise of the Shield Hero

She is a stabilising force for Naofumi, in that she is someone he can turn too when times are rough. She’s a skilled Swordswoman and magic user, plus having her around would be great for everyone.

requested by @Liquid Infinitum

[​IMG]
    Miyo TakanoHigurashi no Naku Koro ni

A nurse at the Irie Clinic in Hinamizawa, and a sultry woman whose main focus is to become a goddess by proving that her adoptive grandfather's research wasn't for nothing. Normally calm and composed, but with an air of mystery around her. She uses the residents of Hinamizawa as her "guinea pigs", feeding them outrageous theories about Oyashiro-sama's curse and the origins of Hinamizawa itself. I'd love to see how she functions in Pandora! Will she come up with a new evil scheme, become invested in Pandora research, or just be a complete tease? App her to find out!

requested by @Bremusa
    [​IMG]
    Ellen RipleyAlien

With dirty Burke and hysterical Hudson in Pandora, it's a crime against humanity that the most iconic and badass Alien character is not with them. Please rectify this outrageous travesty immediately!

requested by @Dharke

[​IMG]
    Pamela IsleyDC Universe

Eco terrorist, brilliant scientist and deadly femme fatale, Pamela seeks to protect plant life over anything else and is fiercely opposing the humans and groups who seek to harm it. The world knows her as Poison Ivy, but a few have the privilege of calling her partner, friend and girl of their dreams. <3

Ivy is Harley's best everything so ofc I would love to see her in Pandora. There's some dc characters to play with and there's a lot of potential to make beautiful things of her own <33

requested by @Ophelia
    [​IMG]
    Cersei LannisterGame of Thrones

The Queen (though she sees herself more as a Woman King) of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Lady of Casterly Rock - Cersei is ruthless, paranoid, and destructive in every way that a person can be. She is obsessed with the continued legacy of her family and their name, yet is unable to see the ways she is destroying it. Cersei thinks she is clever, ruling with fear instead of ruling in a way that is good for her people.

Cersei is such an important character in ASOIAF, and in particular to Sansa, who, though she hates her, saw Cersei as a mentor of sorts. I would absolutely LOVE to see Cersei, and to have an interaction between her and Sansa now that Sansa has come into her own.

requested by @Cuba

#1 Octi, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019