By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private feels like déjà vu

Discussion in 'Ark City' started by Wade Wilson, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson Marvel Universe

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Date: June 8, Year 108
    Time: 1:30 pm
    Tag: @Sabrina Spellman

---

It was finally over. The Juggernaut had been defeated, Russell had been saved and as an added bonus, the taxi driver ran over the stupid, bigoted headmaster. Now all that was left was for Wade to go back in time and save the one true love of his life. Well, he was planning on changing a few minor things in the timeline as well. He thought of it more in terms of house cleaning, as opposed to potentially screwing around and unknowingly shredding apart the very fabric of time.

With Cable's time travel device fixed, Wade activated it to the exact time and place when he lost his beloved Vanessa to the gangster's bullets. Something didn't feel right though. Just as Wade was prepared to jump through time, he felt a tightening sensation around his arms, legs and waist. At first, he attributed it to the side effects of time travel but after a moment of darkness and uncertainty, light flooded through his mask and he found himself...not in his old apartment. Where the f...

"Excuse me sir, you can't be cutting the line even if you're new here."

Wade had been in countless awkward situations before, but for once, he genuinely had no idea where he ended up. Craning his head, he found himself in the center of what looked to be a eclectic, little cafe. The familiar scent of fresh baked goods crept into his nostrils and Wade craned his head in the direction of the pleasant odors, which also happened to be where the voice of the surprised barista came from.

"The hell am I doing in a knock-off Starbucks?! This isn't my apartment. Ugh I knew this fucking thing was broken!" As much as Wade desperately wanted to throw Cable's device against the wall, he knew such a rash decision would mean he would be stuck in this time. He had to get some answers immediately and then reconfigure the device to send him back on the right course. Completely disregarding what the barista told him, Wade marched up to the register much to the annoyance of the parents and children that were in the short line behind him.

"I'm so sorry...I was in the middle of time traveling, ya know? So if you really want me out of your hair, will you tell me what today's date is?"

"June 8, Year 108."

"I'm sorry what?! Year 108? 108 what? BC...AD...ACDC?! Help me out here, man!"

"Year 108. Also, welcome to Pandora. Would you like a milkshake or cookie?"

"A milk-what NO I don't want a fucking milkshake! I want answers so I can go back to the right time and rescue my girlfriend from getting shot! Now if you're going to deny me that, then buddy we are going to have some problems."

As if on cue, Wade pulled out one of his semi-automatic Desert Eagles and aimed it directly at the young man's forehead. Immediately, the parents and their children behind him yelled a loud before fleeing the cafe. The barista himself, who looked to be no more than a young teenager working a summer job, was nervously sweating bullets as he pleaded with Wade to spare him. "I'm sorrryyy sirrr - I swear that's all I know! Please don't kill me!"

Sabrina Spellman likes this.
  2. Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina Spellman The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

It was Sabrina’s first time visiting, but she had already decided that she very much liked the Cryptid Café. The little café reminded her strongly of Dr. Cerberus’ store back in Greendale, and that reminder brought back a rush of pleasant memories, of hours and hours spent crowded into a booth with her friends while they sipped milkshakes and discussed the latest movies they’d seen. There was a pang of loss in there, too, at the thought that those days might be completely behind her now and that she might never get to return to Greendale at all. Still, it was nice to reminisce, and she could count herself as having had a very pleasant afternoon there – at least until the commotion began at the register.

Seated across the café at a table by the window, Sabrina was minding her own business and sipping her drink when she first noticed something odd going on. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the strangely attired man pop into existence right in the middle of the room. It was a fascinating sight, and not just because of the odd costume the newcomer was wearing. No, this was the first time Sabrina had been able to witness someone’s arrival into Pandora, something she had been waiting for ever since the day she landed there herself. There wasn’t really any new information to be gleaned from the sight; she merely saw the same tentacles she’d seen before. Still, though, she felt lucky to be in the right place at the right time in order to finally see it happen to someone else.

That feeling faded as soon as the newcomer started to lose his temper. It was only natural to have a negative reaction in these circumstances; when it happened to her, she had definitely done a bit of shouting, so she could relate. But pulling a gun on the poor worker behind the counter? Now that was just uncalled for. As the rest of the customers fled the café, Sabrina rose from her chair and took a step toward the commotion. She was very uneasy about the presence of a gun, but this display of unnecessary violence demanded a response, and she wasn’t about to just stand by and let someone innocent get hurt.

“Hey,” she said loudly, a sharp edge to her voice. “You’re new here. Clearly you don’t want to be here at all, I get that. But threatening people isn’t going to make the situation any better. You want answers? Then you need to calm down.”

#2 Sabrina Spellman, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Wade Wilson likes this.
  3. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Despite his sheer insanity and reputation, Wade wasn't in the business of going about and randomly gunning down innocent lives. As much as he never wanted to admit it, he still had a conscience buried deep beneath the layers of madness. The only offense this barista committed was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He didn't want to have to blow the poor kid's brains out but in the confusion, he needed immediate answers. The longer he spent in this place and time, the longer it would take for him to get to the proper time to rescue Vanessa. He couldn't bear to live with the fact that he'd lose her forever.

Taking a few deep breaths, Wade was in the process of lowering his weapon when a sharp feminine voice called out to him. Looks like there was still another brave soul that decided to stick around. Wade turned his head, half expecting one of the X-Men to reprimand him for his rash and dangerous behavior. Instead, he was confronted by a young teenage girl who slowly approached him, lacking fear in her eyes. She certainly possessed some form of special abilities and as much as Wade wanted to take his frustrations out, he wasn't going to do it on a barista and a girl.

"The fuck are you waiting for?! Get outta here before I change my mind!" Wade shouted as he lowered his gun and continued facing the girl, though the threat was directed at the cowering barista who bolted straight for the exit.

"Oh look, free milkshake for me. YAAAYYYY!" Wade reached over the counter and grabbed the drink, no doubt made for a waiting customer. He sipped through the straw, letting the creamy frothy liquid enter his frankly parched throat. He felt a jolt of pain in his temples as he realized he was drinking a little too quickly. "Mmm salted caramel, not bad! Maybe I'll take 'Nessa here. Aw shit she's still at the apartment, I need to go back!"

He holstered his pistol and took out Cable's device. "Hey kid, as much as I'd love to stay and chat...I have a girlfriend to save. Besides, shouldn't you be in class right now? Your parents will be so disappointed. Not that I ever did well in school. Anyways gotta run!" He pushed the button on the device, closing his eyes and waiting to be transported back again in time. Instead, nothing happened. He pushed the button again. Still nothing.

"What the actual..."

4. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The situation deescalated far more quickly than Sabrina might have anticipated. She’d barely uttered her warning before the newcomer lowered his gun and started shouting at the poor employee to leave. The boy didn’t hesitate to do so and Sabrina probably could have easily followed his example. The man apparently wasn’t a threat anymore, nor causing any trouble beyond some mild milkshake theft. This wasn’t her problem.

But it wasn’t that long ago that Sabrina had been going through the same thing he was now. He was confused, probably scared, and had no idea yet just how trapped he actually was. It also seemed as though he had something rather pressing he had to get back to; he mentioned ‘saving’ a girlfriend. This was going to be tough. Pressing her lips together grimly, Sabrina watched him announce his departure before he pressed a device to no effect.

“Not sure what you’re doing, but if it involves traveling to some place you know, it probably isn’t going to work.” Being the one to break this news was even more unpleasant than she expected. She sighed. “This,” she gestured at their surroundings, “Is Pandora. Well, technically it’s the Cryptid Café, but that’s in Pandora. It’s a world that traps you. You were brought here through no fault of your own, and you won’t be able to leave until…well, until Pandora decides to eject you, I guess, I don’t know how that works.”

Sabrina didn’t know this guy, but he seemed like the type that wouldn’t easily accept that answer. She certainly hadn’t been when she was still new. She’d tried several very questionable, very ill-advised experiments to try and get out of Pandora on her own. Obviously it hadn’t worked, but some people needed to find that out for themselves before they could just give up the idea. She folded her arms, tilting her head as she gave him a long look, curious despite herself to see what he might do next. “If it makes you feel any better, everyone you see here is going through the same thing. Me, that poor kid you just threatened. Everyone. We’re all in the same boat.”

#4 Sabrina Spellman, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Wade Wilson likes this.
  5. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Fantastic, the device didn't work. Wade could never understand the hype behind the future and how technology down the line would be light years ahead of his current time. Looks like he either got duped by Cable or the device really was broken. It seemed to have worked perfectly fine when he initially pressed the button. He was mentally beating himself up over not checking the device before he decided to time skip and potentially screw up his own timeline. But it would've all been worth it for her.

Wade was so deep in thought, his mind wracked with confusion and panic that he almost forgot that he was still stuck in the quaint cafe with the teenage girl who was clearly skipping classes. He was surprised she still stuck around even when it was apparent that he was a dangerously armed lunatic dressed in leather spandex. He caught only bits and pieces of her explanation, still hyperventilating at the realization that he might be stuck here. Wherever here was.

"I'm sorry...Pan-what-now?! Haha did you take edibles before you got here kid?! We're in New York City...wait here!" Wade pushed the teleporter on his belt, vanishing in a cloud of red smoke to reappear outside the cafe. Within two seconds, another cloud of red appeared as he returned back to his previous spot. "Ok I'm not familiar with this side of town, but I'm positively sure that we're in the Big Apple! I mean it's a large place...seriously I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never even heard of this Pandora. Well, besides the jewelry store but why would I ever go there? I already proposed to 'Nessa anyways."

He kept rambling on, denying the girl's words even though he knew he was now in some serious shit. Maybe this was just a weird fucked up nightmare that he was going to wake up from. Maybe the device just needed to be charged since it had already been used. Where was the nearest damn outlet? "There's no way I'm stuck here! I mean if we were all stuck, then why is everyone going about ordering milkshakes and acting like everything's all roses? Why isn't anybody trying to escape?! There's gotta be a way...RIGHT?! Please tell me there's a way!"

6. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Sabrina honestly wasn’t sure if this guy was usually this obnoxious or if it was just his way of reacting to a scary situation. The outfit could suggest some kind of mental instability…but then again, he also reminded her strongly of the comic book characters Harvey liked so much. Was it possible that he came from a world like that? Stranger things had happened, but it was hard to wrap her mind around such a place being real. Whatever the case, it was all she could do not to roll her eyes when he suggested that she was high, but she was quickly distracted from the insinuation when he vanished in a cloud of smoke.

So that was what the device was supposed to do: it was a teleporter. The newcomer wasn’t gone for long, however, reappearing only seconds later to inform her that he was sure they were in New York City and nowhere else. This time she did roll her eyes. “Sure. Look, I get that you’re in denial, and this is going to take some time to accept, but I swear I’m not lying to you. You’re in Pandora.”

For a while, she doubted that he was even listening to her. The guy was rambling on and on, almost desperately, as if he thought that denying the situation would somehow actually make it not real. But then he suddenly seemed to accept it, almost begging to know about some way to escape. She bit down on her lip thoughtfully, her eyebrows furrowing. “They say there’s no way. I tried everything I could think of to get out of here, and I couldn’t find a way, either. But nobody’s going to stop you if you want to try whatever you can think of.”

It was only natural to want to try. Hell, even now if Sabrina heard about a promising lead for escape, she would probably look into it. But for the most part she was past that, as were most of the people she met. Giving him a sympathetic look, she walked back to her table to pick up her book bag. “Since we’re all trapped here, we all just have to make a life for ourselves here. It’s not so bad. Pandora’s a big world, and you’re bound to find something about it that you like.”

Wade Wilson likes this.
  7. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

As soon as the teenage girl finished speaking, she was greeted by yet another cloud of red smoke. Five seconds later Wade reappeared behind the register, clear frustration evident in his body language. He pushed the button on his teleporter and vanished once more in a red cloud. Moments later, he reappeared on top of one of the tables. This process continued for a few more minutes, the end result remaining the same. Finally exasperated, Wade screamed up at the ceiling.

"Is this YOUR idea of a joke?! Nobody's laughing, genius! Seriously, this is some fucked up shit!"

Out of complete frustration and disregard that there was still the girl in the room, Wade pulled out his semi-automatic pistol and fired at a random area of the cafe. The stray bullet hit a metal pipe, causing it to ricochet wildly back towards Wade and striking him directly in the right temple.

"FUCK!" Wade swore out loud as the bullet embedded itself into the side of his head. Blood splattered slightly onto the floor but the mercenary didn't stumble or even flinch at the excruciating pain the bullet caused. Such a wound would have instantly killed a normal person but Wade was anything but. Wade casually pulled the bullet out from his head as if he was wiping dust off his clothes. It made a sharp clang as it dropped down to the floor, the sound echoing across the nearly empty cafe. Meanwhile, the small wound in Wade's wound began to heal immediately.

"You sound like an expert in all things Pandora! How long have you even been here Miss..." Wade trailed off, completely forgetting that he didn't even know the girl's name.

8. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

As far as she could tell, Sabrina might as well have been speaking to a wall. The man was definitely not listening, instead preferring to use his teleporting device to pop in and out of existence around the room. She watched this with mixture of curiosity and frustration from beside her table, finally leaning down to lift her bag up over her shoulder. Finally, the man stopped what he was doing long enough to shout up at the ceiling. Probably venting his feelings to his particular deity of choice? She couldn’t be sure.

But then suddenly the man pulled out a pistol and fired it. His aim was at nothing in particular, but the bullet ricocheted off of some metal and right back at him. Stunned, Sabrina watched as the bullet hit him dead in the head. It happened so fast that she did not have time even to feel anything about what she’d just seen, except shock.

He didn’t exactly drop dead to the ground, however. He started swearing and just…pulled the bullet back out of his head. Sabrina stared blankly, unsure of what she’d just seen. It all happened so casually, as if it was completely normal for him. He was very unusual indeed…

“What the hell?” she mumbled to herself, still staring, but the man had finally decided to remember that she was there. She shook her head slightly to shake off what was left of her confusion in order to answer his question. “Sabrina Spellman. And no, I’m not an expert. I’ve only been here four months, and like I said, I tried a lot of things to get back to my world, so…I self-educated myself about this place. But there are people who have been here for years who can probably answer your questions better than I can.”

Of course, by now she had a few questions of her own. She narrowed her eyes a little, watching him warily. “No offense intended here, but are you…human? I’ve seen people come back from the dead, but I’ve never seen someone just shake off getting shot.”

Wade Wilson likes this.
  9. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Sabrina Spellman. Sounded like a superhero alias and for a moment, Wade wondered if this Sabrina chick had special powers of her own. It would make logical sense, since she had the courage to stand up to him and even stick around to deal with his madness. Not even other metahumans had the patience for that. It's probably why most of the X-Men blew him off every time he was interested in applying.

Wade was a bit disappointed to learn that Sabrina wasn't as tenured a resident as he had hoped. Four months still felt like an eternity to him in this moment, as he had more pressing concerns fresh on his mind. She claimed there was no feasible way to escape Pandora, which he refused to believe. He remained optimistic that Cable's device would be the key to his escape, he just needed to find a damn good mechanic around here to make the proper repairs. He'd be back home in no time.

"So there's like no new member orientation that I need to attend?" Wade asked, a sarcastic edge to his tone. He was doing the best he could to remain lighthearted in an otherwise stressful situation. There's no way he could be stuck here for days, for years. "Years?! Listen Sabby, I don't have that kind of time to blow and as lovely as this place may be, I don't belong here! I haven't been here for ten minutes and I already shot up a milkshake cafe!" He grabbed another finished milkshake from the counter and took an aggressive sip. Strawberry banana...yum!

Of course, she was going to ask about his abilities. He did just shoot himself in the head and miraculously not die immediately as a result. Such a phenomenon would elicit further questioning, which he was more than happy to oblige. He needed to talk about something else to take his mind off his current predicament. "Umm yeah, last I checked. I mean I was born human, but then when I got cancer I signed up for a medical program that ended up being one fucked up science experiment! Long story short, my cancer was suppressed and I got special powers as a bonus, including regenerative healing. But I also got screwed cause it completely scarred and fucked up my entire body. Why else do you think I wear this ridiculously stylish outfit?!"

10. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Sabrina really was trying to be patient. What this man was going through was difficult to say the least, and she hadn’t met anyone yet who had taken the news happily. He wanted to vent and complain and deny reality and that was his right, but there was only so much she could listen to of it. Folding her arms heavily across her chest, she surveyed him with a critical gaze. “Yeah, I agree, you’re not coping well. And that’s okay. If you don’t want to accept that you’re here, then…don’t. Spend all your time trying to plan your great escape. If you manage it, everyone will be very impressed.”

That was certainly true, though of course it would be difficult to prove; people vanished from Pandora all the time, but in every case she'd heard of it was only because Pandora had decided it was time to take them away. If this guy vanished, she would probably assume that was what happened, but you really never could be sure.

Her question about his strange ability to withstand a bullet seemed to momentarily distract him from his distress. He explained that he was in fact human, but some kind of experimental medical procedure had given him special powers. It definitely sounded like a comic book story, and once again she thought of Harvey, almost wishing that he could be there to explain and maybe even tell her he’d heard of this particular superpowered person. But of course he wasn’t, and she supposed he was better off where he was. She sighed, pushing the thought away in order to focus.

“I dunno, I figured you came from a world with…superheroes, you know? Costumes and masks, secret identities, all of that.” She was feeling pretty sure that she was right about that, but it wasn’t an appropriate moment to ask. The story he’d shared was rough, and she could feel some more of her patience returning as a result. Dropping her arms back to her side, she said, “I’m sorry to hear about what happened to you. You know, Pandora really does have people from just about any kind of world you can imagine. There’s doctors from the far future, like…space age medicine. They might be able to help you. What's your name, anyway?”

Wade Wilson likes this.
  11. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

"I mean I can't die so I'll have all the time in the world to plan my great escape! OH that reminds me, need to queue up Gwen Stefani on my Spotify later! She might be a little older for you, kiddo. Wonder what she's up to these days..." Wade went off on one of his usual random tangents as he was still attempting to piece together his new surroundings. It was probably prudent of him to get out of this cafe before the authorities showed up in full force. He did let a bunch of witnesses escape after all. Crazy guy in kinky spandex shoots up milkshake cafe. Be one helluva headliner, that's for sure!

"Well, you're not wrong there. There are definitely superheroes and supervillains where I'm from! But no secret identity for me! I just wear this mask cause I look like a McDonald's patty that's been frozen for months and never taken out." He chuckled as he grabbed one more milkshake and a few cookies which he stuffed into a small paper bag. Might as well take something for the road! And he had to hurry as he heard the distant of sirens going off.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat about my life story, probably best that I get the hell outta here before the cops try to arrest me for disturbing the peace!" He immediately bolted for the door and exited the cafe, running off in a random direction.

12. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

So she was right. He did come from a world with superheroes and villains, and that was kind of cool. Not that she was much of a comic book fan, but she could still appreciate and wonder at the thought of that sort of thing being reality. Of course, the particular superpowered person she encountered hadn’t exactly come across as particularly heroic or villainous. It seemed that the reality of comic books held a bit more gray area than she’d been led to believe.

She wondered what he actually looked like under the mask, since he once again made a comment alluding to some kind of disfigurement, but before she could ask any more questions he announced his departure and fled the building.

Well. Sabrina definitely wasn’t responsible for the disturbance here in the café, but she didn’t see any good coming from her staying behind to explain that to law enforcement. She should probably leave, too. “Hey! she called after him, before racing out the door. He was a lot quicker than she was, but she could still see him halfway down the street, so she pursued, trying her best to catch up before she lost sight of him. She had to wonder why she was even doing this. The guy seemed to be at least partially out of his mind and had some very violent tendencies. But he was new, as she once had been, and she couldn’t help but feel that he deserved a little more patience before she abandoned the cause altogether.

As she rounded the first corner, she realized suddenly that the poor newcomer was in fact running straight for the nearest police station. If he continued on his current course, he was bound to run right past it. Thinking fast, Sabrina darted into an alley across the street and closed her eyes, trying something she had never successfully accomplished without knowing the target’s name: a summoning spell. A rapid, whispered incantation was followed by a rush of energy in front of her, and she took a quick step back in order to avoid the newcomer, who was probably still running. Hopefully he would stop before he hit a wall.

“Hey!” she said again. “If you really want to run, try that way. Less police.” With that, she indicated the opposite direction and out the other end of the alleyway.

Wade Wilson likes this.
  13. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The drowning sound of incoming sirens distracted Wade from formulating a concrete plan after fleeing the cafe. Besides disturbing the peace, it wasn't like he had committed any serious crimes but he was in no mood to be interrogated by the local authorities. He had to find a safe zone to catch his breath before figuring out a way to jumpstart Cable's device in order to escape back to his own world. Despite what that chick Sabrina told him, he wasn't planning on a long stay here.

Far too preoccupied in his own convoluted web of thoughts, Wade didn't even pay attention to the station straight ahead of him. He was practically heading straight for the cells! Just when he was about to make a bad situation worse, he immediately found his surroundings change around him. Unable to stop the momentum, Wade immediately ran straight into the way of the alley. The collision crushed his face and shattered his nose. Though the pain was excruciating, it would momentarily subside as his pancaked face would kickstart the rapid regeneration process. But how did he find himself in an alley? He didn't activate his teleporter...

"FUCK! That hurt worse than one of 'Nessa's slaps!" Wade yelped, still reeling from the face of suddenly running into a solid brick wall. He heard a familiar voice and turned as he held his nose, fresh blood seeping out from his mask. Oh it was her again. "Shouldn't you be back in class? And why are you following me?" He then looked frantically around, still clinching his nose with both hands. "Did you do this?!" She gestured towards the end of the alleyway but before he escaped, he needed to know what else she wasn't telling him.

14. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

That went about as poorly as it possibly could have. Sabrina winced sympathetically at the horrid sound of the newcomer running headlong into the alleyway wall. She could swear that she actually heard the breaking of bones and wondered if she shouldn’t have just let things be. A run-in with the police was probably better than the damage she’d just caused, even if he had the ability to heal from it fairly quickly. Well, she supposed she ought to make a note of this, that knowingly summoning a person who was in motion wasn’t the best of ideas.

By the time the man turned toward her, she was already very much regretting her decision, and the sight of blood seeping out of his mask only drove the feeling home that much more. With widening eyes, she put on an expression of feigned ignorance. “Do what?”

Whether or not he bought that remained to be seen. Either way, she wanted to move past the subject as quickly as possible. She hurriedly reached into her bag to retrieve a handkerchief and held it out for him to take. “Look, I’m not…I’m not trying to follow you. I just felt bad for your situation. We’ve all been where you are. So, I was trying to help. I can see that I’m doing a poor job of it.” Yeah, she very clearly wasn’t helping. The opposite, really. At least now he knew where not to go. Everything else would have to be up to him.

#14 Sabrina Spellman, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:29 AM
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019 at 12:37 AM
    Wade Wilson likes this.
  15. Wade Wilson

Social Media Influencer
    Race:
    Canadian
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Perhaps it was the throbbing pain of having his face pancaked into brick or the panicked confusion of not knowing where anything was, Wade was not too keen on noticing if Sabrina had a hand in his latest mishap. The teenager seemed to be apologetic in her tone and gestures, as she reached into her bag and offered her handkerchief to Wade. The merc graciously accepted and began wiping the fresh blood off his mask. The bleeding was already subsiding as he wiped away, the bones themselves healing and reforming shortly afterwards.

"Look, nevermind! It's fine. It's not as bad as it looked." Wade brushed off her concerns for his well-being. He had been in far stickier and gorier situations than this, from cutting his own limbs off to escape bondage to being decapitated and having to carry his head under his arms for many miles. And let's not forget the numerous instances he got his heart ripped out, literally and figuratively. He had a suspicion this girl pulled some kinda weird voodoo shit that teleported him, but she seemed wracked with guilt for making his situation seemingly worse.

He did his best to comfort her, though to what extent his little pep talk would work he had absolutely no idea. "Don't worry about it, Sabrina. Hey...I appreciate the help. I really do. You seem like you have good intentions and that's honestly so difficult to find these days. Do you really want to help me?" He gave her an opportunity, whether or not she'd take it he didn't care. He still had to figure out how to get the fuck outta this mess. "Can we find a better, safer place to talk than this sketchy ass alleyway? I mean you know this area better than me...so I trust your judgment."