Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hey react to this is if u want a comm >:3 and lmk if u prefer any of my characters / having it sent to any of your chars in particular !! they may or may not be meme starters or begin with random lyrics or just be... completely random, depends if i'm feeling spicy but yeah help me procrastinate
wOAH making updates on this thing just got way better o_O

I've hit the point where closing my eyes while standing upright is more restful than actually going to sleep. I should learn to cook something decent with this free time.
Everything is so colourful!!
Apparently, my comments come with odd faces now. How very strange...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Chip
    hope is the greatest good of all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seteth
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Poster Festival of the Many

Moh Kohn

The Star Fraction
Race
Human
link
Organizer
link
Article:
From October 6th onwards, right up until October 25th

~from October 6th, these posters begin appearing, both in physical form and also as ads in progressive-leaning newspapers and websites~

Relevant Threads (Optional}
PLOTTING THREAD! Got people who might want to go and see what the fuss is all about? Performers willing to play music or act? Maybe people who've been fighting their own fights, and who'd like to share that struggle with a wider audience? Come post here!

Top Bottom