HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Finding Purpose

Discussion in 'Myrtle Beach and the Shimmering Sea' started by Grant Ward, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Grant Ward

Grant Ward Marvel Universe

Criminal, Terrorist, Spy
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil

February 7th

Grant Ward disappeared from Pandora on February 4th. Now, a new one has come to take his place...Shockingly similar yet slightly different...

Grant Ward woke up suddenly, and immediately reached for his sidearm. Dressed in military camouflage, he had just been on a mission on Maveth...until those dark tentacles had pulled him into the ground. And now he had woken up here...but what was this place? Where was he? Was this the doing of the ancient Inhuman that lived on that planet? All of those questions could be answered later...for now, Ward had to get his bearings.

He was still in his military camouflage and gear, so he immediately reached for his pistol as he rose to his feet. He was on some coastline, and water lapped against the shores a few meters way. He tapped his earpiece...he had to see if he could reach out to any of his soldiers. Static...

Damn.

He began making his way up the shoreline, keeping his gun in front of him as he moved forward. Was there anyone here who could tell him where he was...?

@Ophelia Sarkissian

Ophelia Sarkissian likes this.
  2. Ophelia Sarkissian

Ophelia Sarkissian Marvel Universe

Terrorist/International Criminal
    Race:
    Human-ish
    Ward had gone off grid before. So had she, so when Ward went into radio silence for weeks at a time she didn’t fret over much about it. She told the men to keep an eye out for him and left it at that.

So when one of their satellite’s caught the image of Ward’s body signature scrambling around the Myrtle Woods of all places, Ophelia was wondering what the actual fuck Ward was doing out there. She dropped herself off near the edge and tracked on inward, finding Ward well enough, wearing camo and checking his radio every once in a while for static. His gun out in front of him.

”Hey nerd.” She said, appearing behind a tree, looking unphased by his gun or his raid gear, eyeing him up and down. ”Are you done skulking about camping like a loser, Ward, or can I pick yah up and get yah home. I mean…. Shit I know you go off grid but at least you give some fair warning and it’s for better reasons than reliving your Boy Scout days.”

She tapped her green nails against the tree bark, frowning as she almost automatically sensed something was off. ”….Ward I swear to god if you are high right now on some weird ancient voodoo I will kick you in the balls.”

Grant Ward likes this.
  3. Grant Ward

Grant Ward Marvel Universe

Criminal, Terrorist, Spy
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil

"Hey nerd. Are you done skulking about camping like a loser, Ward, or can I pick yah up and get yah home. I mean…. Shit I know you go off grid but at least you give some fair warning and it’s for better reasons than reliving your Boy Scout days.”

Ward immediately trained his sidearm on the woman who had emerged from behind the tree. He didn't recognize her, and yet...she seemed to know him. She certainly talked like she did. Why was that? He'd met a lot of people over his life, but he tended to have a near perfect memory...it came with the business of being a superspy.

”….Ward I swear to god if you are high right now on some weird ancient voodoo I will kick you in the balls.”

Ward immediately approached her with his pistol still trained on her, his eyes narrowing. "Who are you? Why are you talking as if you know me?" He attempted to grab her by the neck and push her against the tree, as a show of intimidation.

Ophelia Sarkissian likes this.