By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Fire Emblem Kids

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Quantuum, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Quantuum

Quantuum Player

Professional Loiterer
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

Hey! Back with another question, forgive me!

So, I was wondering if the Fire Emblem kids from FE13 and FE14 were available on Pandora. I know that they all have tons of personality, which isn't the problem, but moreso, the idea of their parents. While one parent is obviously canon like Robin with Morgan and Kamui with Kana, the subject of their other parent is very much up to the players in canon. I wasn't sure if it would be viable to just choose one since Infinite Realities is a canon aspect of FE or if I should just go the Morgan route and say that they don't remember their second parent. Which would be weird, but it would make sense for Pandora.

Second Question. If I were to app Morgan (or Kana, I guess) could I choose male or female? I know currently, there is a M!Robin on the board, would that lock me in for F!Morgan? Or could I still app M!Morgan? And if I did, since M!Morgan always has F!Robin and F!Morgan always has M!Robin as a parent, would they come from a universe with that parent respectively? Concurrently: the siblings issue. If Morgan had any siblings, would someone be able to app that character without having them be directly related to Morgan or have a different parent?

Okay, thanks, I think that's it (for now)!

#1 Quantuum, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Quantuum

Quantuum Player

Professional Loiterer
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

Alternatively, would the Morgans from the DLC "Days of Future Past" be playable, (seeing as it is heavily implied in multiple Morgan supports that they loose their memories because they come from this timeline) and if they were, would both be able to coexist as characters on Pandora?

Thanks!

#2 Quantuum, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  3. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Hey Quantuum! Sorry for the delay on this. But to answer (I think) all of your questions, you can app Morgan of either gender, from any verse, and with whatever family relationships are canon in some timeline/variation of the game. It does not need to match the relationships or timeline of another character from the same fandom.

As for your second question, regarding having two versions of the same character xoexisting on Pandora, that's usually a no. But since they seem to co-exist, there's a possibility there. But that will require more digging on our part, so we'll hold off on answering that until somebody comes along who wants to app a different version of Morgan if another already exists on the site.

But I hope that answers your questions on how to go about apping Morgan.

4. Quantuum

Quantuum Player

Professional Loiterer
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

Perfect, thank you very much!!