HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Fleet's Armada (OPEN!)

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Fleet, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

Fleet's Organiser

This organiser is for Boba, Caleb, Clint, Jason, Keith, Roy and Will!

[​IMG]
    About Me
    So hi there, I'm not good at writing writing essays on me so I'm going to keep this short. I'm Fleet, most of you know me, I'm a little crazy but I love you all. Ok, more seriously, I am a long term rper, having started rping when I was about nine years old and not stopped since I started (25 now, so its been a long riiiidddeee). Obviously my rping skills have vastly improved since I started and I am also less of an angsty teenager (Or so I hope.) I've been on Pandora a few years now, I've been told I'm a site oldie so now I kind of chant in like a mantra when asked how long I've been here but that's off topic, what else can I tell you about me? Ok as is kind of obvious by my cast of characters I have a few fandoms ranging from Marvel and DC to Fullmetal Alchemist and Voltron to Percy Jackson and then all the way to the big one that is Star wars. So you speak to me about any of these fandoms and I will likely very happily respond!

Roleplay Preferences

In terms of roleplay I tend to post regularly at least a few times a day. However on occasion I am sometimes a little slow but I will eventually get round to responding so please don't nag me (but if you urgently need a post for whatever reason, ask me nicely and don't hassle me and I will almost always be able to deliver you a post or two. Also give me something to respond to, I'm not saying it has to be a 1000 word post but please more than a one liner, yes I'm one of those crazy people who is not a fan of one sentence posts. Now in terms off content of posts, I am happy to do almost anything within reason so long as it makes sense for the characters to be doing whatever their doing and so long that anything major is at least discussed with me first. Don't be afraid to give me angst and suffering, as those are my main two loves to rp however I am happy with fluffier stuff too. As I said earlier I am happy to rp almost anything within reason! = )

Limits

My only limits I would say is if you intend to harm my characters in anyway, please talk to me first. I am quite relaxed about everything so long as I have been communicated with and have agreed that whatever we're planning can realistically occur. Obviously this goes for darker themed stuff especially, this does not mean I am not willing to rp it just... Yeah talk to me first!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Fleet

Boba Fett

Star wars
    Arrived August 10th, Year 2

[​IMG]

First things first about Boba, he is a bounty hunter who is afraid of very little and has spent over half his life doing this job so he is very good at it. He rarely does not get the wanted results from his hunts and this is why he is worthy of being hired (On Pandora his most recent achievement is turning Apollo mortal). Obviously this means he is often cold hearted and unafraid to do things which make him come across as a monster.

However Boba is not exactly what you would call a monster, he does have a heart albeit a cold hearted on and even though he has fewer than most he does actually have one or two morals. He is what one could call an honourable bounty hunter, who has his own strict code that he follows and it is this which has often proven that behind the emotionless, cold demeanour he is actually just a lost soul in need of friends.

Currently on Pandora
    • Is still continuing to bounty hunt to decent levels and for reasonable amounts of money
    • Has taken on @Anna Valerious as a protegee (and intends to keep her alive)
    • Having his fast rate aging cells kick in and going seeking a cure (Thanks Apollo, it wasn't meant to be personal)
    • Seeking revenge on Apollo for what he does to him
    • Exploring Spacedora with his spaceship and upgrading his gear (as well as creating new gear for Anna)

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Caleb Dume

Star wars
    Arrived June 4th, Year 4

[​IMG]

Caleb is a Jedi Padawan who managed to survive the execution attempt upon his life, though he did lose his master. Understandably Caleb came to Pandora scared and alone, which left him open to be manipulated by those around him and the circumstances he ended up in. It is this which led to his gradual fall to the darkside and he has truly embraced the power it gives him. However he has not grown complacent, he is still young and he is still picking up new skills due to hard work with every passing day especially after being blinded by one of the mentors he has had in Pandora.

Though slowed for a short time being blind has not weakened him but rather allowed him to learn the true power he has within, making him far stronger than he has ever been and yet he still saw fit to learn how to fight without his abilities incase he is struck by a dust bullet again. All in all he is shaping himself into a very formidable warrior, all in the desire to never have to be afraid again because deep down inside, he still is a little boy with a thousand questions and a good heart.

Currently on Pandora
    • Hunting the Governor and any followers of the man with a lethal vengeance
    • Serving in the SUF in Pandora Town and doing regular duties
    • Spying on SUF and government business for Hydra
    • Protecting the powered and none-human elements of Pandora Town
    • Continues to train in the force and without the force

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Clint Barton

Marvel Comics
    Arrived April 10th, Year 5

[​IMG]

Clint Barton is many things, a hero under the alias of Hawkeye, a loyal friend, a good leader, a good follower, a romantic to name a few but most of all he is a bit of a walking disaster. His life is one mess up after another and you can guarantee that if something bad has happened Clint has experienced it at some point in his life. But despite this he finds a way to keep on going and he manages it with a smile and witty comments, often bringing a light hearted attitude to missions he partakes in.

It is important to note that this Clint Barton is 616 Clint, not MCU Clint or cartoon Clint and this means he is very much not just the amazingly skilled archer known as Hawkeye but also an acrobat, as well as highly trained in many forms of combat from hand to hand to nun-chucks all the way to swords. So as a hero, he has a high skill set in many areas which makes up for his lack of special powers and brings him on par with many of his fellow Avengers which is in reality all he wants as he continues to spend day after day attempting to prove himself.

Currently on Pandora
    • Suffering morality issues after nearly killing Ward after discovering what he did to Bobbi
    • Teaching Fitz how to enjoy Christmas & getting to know his knew genius housemate
    • Gathering more contacts for future use (and possible future forming of an Avengers like team)
    • Helping gather information on Hydra, though is reluctant to go deal with them after the last incident
    • Trying to figure out what to do about his feelings for @Bobbi Morse

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

#2 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  3. Fleet

Jason Todd / Red Hood

DC Comics
    Arrived 15th February, Year 6

[​IMG]

Jason is a troubled young man who has had a very difficult and complicated past. He is a man who learned the hard way that heroes do not always win and died wearing the Robin cape. Before returning a changed man, his past traumas define a lot of who he is today and have helped in developing his view that you cannot rid the world of crime but you can find a way to control it. As well as the view that some bad guys just deserve to be killed (I.E. The Joker) because the world is a worse place with them in it and they are never going to change.

So with his different sense of morality to the rest of the Batfamily he is often the troubled child who is always in some kind of trouble with the head of the family. Despite all this his brooding demenour hides a young man with a good, loyal heart who is desperate to prove himself and with his many talents he holds a fair chance of that so long as he does not lose his way.

Currently on Pandora
    • Getting back into vigilantism with a bang, the Red Hood is back and he means buisness
    • Attempting to mend his relationship with his adoptive father
    • Attempting to form relationships with the rest of the Batfamily
    • Attempting to look out for and protect his new friends as well as his remaining family
    • Trying to get over the traumas of his past so that he can get out of his current depression
    • Hiding out from the law because of the false Hydra article so cutting his time between his apartment and Bruce's mansion in Pandora Town (This is less urgent as the call for his arrest has died down quite alot)
    • Dating @Tanaquil

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Keith Kogane

Voltron: Legendary Defender
    Arrived November 18th, Year 6

[​IMG]

The First thing to note about Keith is that he is a supremely skilled warrior and an even better pilot, with a natural instinct for it as well as trained skill. Being a Paladin of Voltron, he is a very brave young man who takes his role in saving the universe very seriously and despite being a bit of a lone wolf Keith is very protective of those who he feels cannot defend themselves.

He is a teenager who is unafraid to make what he thinks clear and will do things for the good of the galaxy without a second thought even if it could mean his own death asking him a rather selfless being. Alongside this he is hot headed and has little regard for orders, being known to ignore them on a regular basis. Oh and he also came to Pandora with a sentiment lion spaceship called Red, who is extremely protective over her Paladin while also being a very hard ship to tame and a recklessness to match her pilots.

Currently on Pandora
    • Currently rogue in the wilderness after the events of last season
    • Working as a monster hunter as a way to earn money for food and supplies when he is low on either
    • Suffering from severe Galra aggression
    • Avoiding all living things so as not to hurt anyone else
    • Suffering depression after his split from his boyfriend @Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane & team Voltron
    • Recklessly seeking ways to make himself get what he thinks he deserves

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Roy Mustang

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Arrived 20th July, Year 6

[​IMG]

Roy Mustang is first and foremost very skilled at pretending, he often pretends to be someone he's not, the playboy, the insolent young upstart seeking glory but not hard work, only caring for himself, a delegator rather than a doer. But in truth very little of that is true, he is in fact a visionary, wanting power only so he can protect the people while also seeking reforms to better the nation and to get this he's had to play a long game as he slowly climbed the ranks.

In truth Roy is a goodhearted man who does everything he does for others, despite this he is slow to trust others so will often convey himself as aloof, brooding and cocksure but around those he does trust another side comes out, the side the genuinely cares, the side that is loyal to the point of death, the side that leads him to act rashly to protect those around him. Beyond this Roy is a talented flame alchemist who through the grim reality of war has hardened into a formidable warrior with his alchemy as well as a talented leader who inspires others to follow.

Currently on Pandora
    • Setting himself up to call Morhall home
    • Taking a leadership position in Morhall so as to better protect the people
    • Trying to bring people to join the community in Morhall
    • Seeking a way out of Pandora
    • Dating @Riza Hawkeye

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Will Solace

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    Arrived June 4th, Year 5

[​IMG]

The first thing you need to know about Will Solace is that he is a demigod, being the son of Apollo and his mortal mother. This means he has a few special abilities although in reality he is mostly like any other teenage boy, he is loud, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes arrogant, filled with energy and usually rather friendly.

All in all, this guy just wants a normal life surrounded by friends with few near death experiences although being a demigod this is unlikely to happen as they seem to naturally draw trouble. Overall Will is a generally nice teenager, with a big heart and is a natural healer, so come to him for medical help if it is needed!

Currently on Pandora
    • Recovering after being captured and tortured by the Governor alongside his father
    • Starting using his powers again
    • Starting at Merlin's school
    • Trying to do right by Nico and everyone else by not working himself into the ground or destroying himself further than he already has
    • Training with various people outside of school and work to better improve his skills so as to be less of a burden
    • Dating @Nico di Angelo

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

#3 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  4. Fleet

one more reserve for any future characters not created, or further information I may feel the need to add, you may all post after this post xD

5. Kira Carsen

Kira Carsen Guest

Kira and Caleb could be a fun little adventure - while Boba Fett would probably be a fierce rival if she ever gets a bounty put on her head...

Fleet likes this.
  6. Fleet

Caleb & @Kira Carsen

It would certainly be interesting to see how they interacted considering their from very different tim periods within the galaxy, it would also be curious to see whether she realises that he is a lot darker than he seems as due to training under Darth Caedus a longlonglong time ago in rp history he can hide his abilities and make himself appear like he does not have abilities which could in turn cover up the fact he has welcomed the darkside.... On the other hand if she knew he was a darksider, but not a traditional power seeking darksider, it would be interesting to see how that develops too

Boba & @Kira Carsen

Boba on the other hand has been avoiding force users as best he can because of his severe dislike of them and their practises and need to spout nonsense constantly. Force users generally just irritate him and start wars for stupid reasons in his mind, so he's most likely to avoid her unless someone offers him good money to go after her....