By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Fleet's Armada (OPEN!)

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Fleet, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

Fleet's Organiser

This organiser is for Boba Fett, Clint Barton (Hawkeye), Jason Todd (Red Hood), Keith Kogane, Roy Mustang, Twelve, Wally West (Kid Flash) and Will Solace!

[​IMG]
    About Me
    So hi there, I'm not good at writing writing essays on me so I'm going to keep this short. I'm Fleet, most of you know me, I'm a little crazy but I love you all. Ok, more seriously, I am a long term rper, having started rping when I was about nine years old and not stopped since I started (25 now, so its been a long riiiidddeee). Obviously my rping skills have vastly improved since I started and I am also less of an angsty teenager (Or so I hope.) I've been on Pandora a few years now, I've been told I'm a site oldie so now I kind of chant in like a mantra when asked how long I've been here but that's off topic, what else can I tell you about me? Ok as is kind of obvious by my cast of characters I have a few fandoms ranging from Marvel and DC to Fullmetal Alchemist and Voltron to Percy Jackson and then all the way to the big one that is Star wars. So you speak to me about any of these fandoms and I will likely very happily respond!

Roleplay Preferences

In terms of roleplay I tend to post regularly at least a few times a day. However on occasion I am sometimes a little slow but I will eventually get round to responding so please don't nag me (but if you urgently need a post for whatever reason, ask me nicely and don't hassle me and I will almost always be able to deliver you a post or two. Also give me something to respond to, I'm not saying it has to be a 1000 word post but please more than a one liner, yes I'm one of those crazy people who is not a fan of one sentence posts. Now in terms off content of posts, I am happy to do almost anything within reason so long as it makes sense for the characters to be doing whatever their doing and so long that anything major is at least discussed with me first. Don't be afraid to give me angst and suffering, as those are my main two loves to rp however I am happy with fluffier stuff too. As I said earlier I am happy to rp almost anything within reason! = )

Limits

My only limits I would say is if you intend to harm my characters in anyway, please talk to me first. I am quite relaxed about everything so long as I have been communicated with and have agreed that whatever we're planning can realistically occur. Obviously this goes for darker themed stuff especially, this does not mean I am not willing to rp it just... Yeah talk to me first!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. Fleet

Boba Fett

Star wars
    Arrived August 10th, Year 2

[​IMG]

First things first about Boba, he is a bounty hunter who is afraid of very little and has spent over half his life doing this job so he is very good at it. He rarely does not get the wanted results from his hunts and this is why he is worthy of being hired (On Pandora his most recent achievement is turning Apollo mortal). Obviously this means he is often cold hearted and unafraid to do things which make him come across as a monster.

However Boba is not exactly what you would call a monster, he does have a heart albeit a cold hearted on and even though he has fewer than most he does actually have one or two morals. He is what one could call an honourable bounty hunter, who has his own strict code that he follows and it is this which has often proven that behind the emotionless, cold demeanour he is actually just a lost soul in need of friends.

Currently on Pandora
    • Is still continuing to bounty hunt to decent levels and for reasonable amounts of money
    • Has taken on @Anna Valerious as a protegee (and intends to keep her alive)
    • Sharing mentorship duties of Anna with @Geralt of Rivia
    • Very sick because of fast ageing cell rate, seeking cure
    • Seeking revenge on Apollo for what he does to him
    • Exploring new Pandora, avoid force users where possible
    Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye

Marvel Comics
    Arrived April 10th, Year 5

[​IMG]

Clint Barton is many things, a hero under the alias of Hawkeye, a loyal friend, a good leader, a good follower, a romantic to name a few but most of all he is a bit of a walking disaster. His life is one mess up after another and you can guarantee that if something bad has happened Clint has experienced it at some point in his life. But despite this he finds a way to keep on going and he manages it with a smile and witty comments, often bringing a light hearted attitude to missions he partakes in.

It is important to note that this Clint Barton is 616 Clint, not MCU Clint or cartoon Clint and this means he is very much not just the amazingly skilled archer known as Hawkeye but also an acrobat, as well as highly trained in many forms of combat from hand to hand to nun-chucks all the way to swords. So as a hero, he has a high skill set in many areas which makes up for his lack of special powers and brings him on par with many of his fellow Avengers which is in reality all he wants as he continues to spend day after day attempting to prove himself.

Currently on Pandora
    • Healing from mental and physical scars left by @Grant Ward, @Venom & @Kaz Brekker
    • Trying to figure out a way to sort out his life and prevent the other Avengers getting to involved
    • Looking out for his flatmate @Leopold Fitz and trying to help him keep moving forward
    • Gathering more contacts for future use (and possible future forming of an Avengers like team)
    • Helping gather information on the villains of Pandora
    • Trying to figure out his feelings for @Natasha Romanoff

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Ben Reilly AKA Scarlet Spider

Ultimate Spiderman Cartoon
    Arrived September -- , year 108

[​IMG]

Ben is an aloof, young man who has been through a lot both mentally and physically. He is half human and half synzoid, a lab experiment created and thoroughly trained to kill Spider-man. He has no idea about this having had his horrendous creation and upbringing (suffering) wiped from his mind and implanted with false memories making him believe his tormentor was his father figure who saved him from a horrid fate on the streets. He's only recently learned the truth about his father figure being his tormentor and a man who was just using him for their own gain so he may be feeling a little scrambled currently. But despite this he proved himself not to be the villain he had been brought up to be and sacrificed himself to save the innocents as well as those who had worked their way into his heart from a terrible fate, only to wake up in Pandora.

Which means our aloof young hero is back to square one, he has nothing, no friends, no allies, no enemies and he's only really good at making one of three of those so could do with some support before he descends back into himself believing himself to be the monster he was 'meant to be' Except this is all in his head, because in truth Ben is just an angry young man who needs someone to push past the barriers he's put up, determinedly become friends with him and a make sure he is on the receiving end of lots of hugs!

Currently on Pandora
    • Is a new arrival so he's mostly getting used to his surroundings and settling in
    • Seeking a good hidey hole too hole up in away from everyone
    • Avoiding people he thinks may recognise him out of shame of his past actions
    • doing random odd jobs here and there to earn money but is mostly living as a thief
    Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Wally West/ Kid Flash

DC: Young Justice
    Arrived May 20th, Year 7

[​IMG]
    Wally is a fun loving speedster who loves to quip, make jokes and bring smiles to others faces especially in moments of tension. Despite this as he has matured he has become less of the class clown and more a young hero to look up to ready to risk his life for those who need it whether they be friends, family or those innocent beings caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. At his heart he is a hero and always has been even at a young age, this hasn't changed upon arriving in Pandora and he is always ready to protect others.

But don't think that just because he is a fun loving speedster that Wally is dumb because this is not the case, Wally is the man who used science to give himself his abilities in an accident he set up and on top of this his major is varying kinds of science, which makes this very fast young man actually a very smart guy as well.

Currently on Pandora
    • Dealing with a lot of guilt in regards to the deaths of @Damian Wayne & @Katara in the calamity, also dealing with the grief of losing his best friend to the Calamity
    • Found his girlfriend @Artemis Crock (more like she found him and saved his speedy ass) and is trying to re-connect with her, while also being a surrogate uncle to Lian
    • Searching Pandora for people he knows in case they were dragged here too
    • Mapping out the new Pandora
    • Continues to play the role of the hero within Pandora.

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

#2 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  3. Fleet

Jason Todd / Red Hood

DC Comics
    Arrived 15th February, Year 6

[​IMG]

Jason is a troubled young man who has had a very difficult and complicated past. He is a man who learned the hard way that heroes do not always win and died wearing the Robin cape. Before returning a changed man, his past traumas define a lot of who he is today and have helped in developing his view that you cannot rid the world of crime but you can find a way to control it. As well as the view that some bad guys just deserve to be killed (I.E. The Joker) because the world is a worse place with them in it and they are never going to change.

So with his different sense of morality to the rest of the Batfamily he is often the troubled child who is always in some kind of trouble with the head of the family. Despite all this his brooding demenour hides a young man with a good, loyal heart who is desperate to prove himself and with his many talents he holds a fair chance of that so long as he does not lose his way.

Currently on Pandora
    • Dragged back to Pandora Town at the end of last season leads to Jason being encouraged to be in Pandopolis in the new season
    • Being kept on a short leash by Batman for further incidents & supposedly helped by him
    • Working as a vigilante around Pandopolis as the Red Hood under Batman's eye
    • Trying to get over the traumas of his past so that he can get out of his current depression
    • Dating @Tanaquil and now also living with her
    • Looking out for his adopted siblings to the best of his abilitiy
    • Mourning one of his adopted siblings

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Keith Kogane

Voltron: Legendary Defender
    Arrived November 18th, Year 6

[​IMG]

The First thing to note about Keith is that he is a supremely skilled warrior and an even better pilot, with a natural instinct for it as well as trained skill. Being a Paladin of Voltron, he is a very brave young man who takes his role in saving the universe very seriously and despite being a bit of a lone wolf Keith is very protective of those who he feels cannot defend themselves.

He is a teenager who is unafraid to make what he thinks clear and will do things for the good of the galaxy without a second thought even if it could mean his own death asking him a rather selfless being. Alongside this he is hot headed and has little regard for orders, being known to ignore them on a regular basis. Oh and he also came to Pandora with a sentiment lion spaceship called Red, who is extremely protective over her Paladin while also being a very hard ship to tame and a recklessness to match her pilots.

Currently on Pandora
    • Traumatised from killing not Shiro and events of previous seasons
    • Relocated to Elysium (might start a new job there or form a defence force of his own)
    • Suffering from severe Galra emotional undercurrents
    • Returning to his Paladin role in a rather slow fashion after all the recent trauma, as he continues to find ways to atone for his sins
    • Fixing his relationships with members of team Voltron
    • Trying again with his relationship with @Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane
    • Recklessly seeking ways to atone for his previous sins
    • Trying to salvage previous friendships

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Roy Mustang

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Arrived 20th July, Year 6

[​IMG]

Roy Mustang is first and foremost very skilled at pretending, he often pretends to be someone he's not, the playboy, the insolent young upstart seeking glory but not hard work, only caring for himself, a delegator rather than a doer. But in truth very little of that is true, he is in fact a visionary, wanting power only so he can protect the people while also seeking reforms to better the nation and to get this he's had to play a long game as he slowly climbed the ranks.

In truth Roy is a goodhearted man who does everything he does for others, despite this he is slow to trust others so will often convey himself as aloof, brooding and cocksure but around those he does trust another side comes out, the side the genuinely cares, the side that is loyal to the point of death, the side that leads him to act rashly to protect those around him. Beyond this Roy is a talented flame alchemist who through the grim reality of war has hardened into a formidable warrior with his alchemy as well as a talented leader who inspires others to follow.

Currently on Pandora
    • Taken a leadership role in Centria
    • Trying to balance rival communities within and around Centria
    • Trying to bring people to join the communities in Centria
    • Trying too protect the people of Centria
    • Seeking justice/revenge on @Dracula for all he's done
    • Seeking a way out of Pandora
    • married too @Riza Hawkeye and has practically adopted @Edward Elric as a surrogate son at this point

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

Will Solace

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    Arrived June 4th, Year 5

[​IMG]

The first thing you need to know about Will Solace is that he is a demigod, being the son of Apollo and his mortal mother. This means he has a few special abilities although in reality he is mostly like any other teenage boy, he is loud, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes arrogant, filled with energy and usually rather friendly.

All in all, this guy just wants a normal life surrounded by friends with few near death experiences although being a demigod this is unlikely to happen as they seem to naturally draw trouble. Overall Will is a generally nice teenager, with a big heart and is a natural healer, so come to him for medical help if it is needed!

Currently on Pandora
    • Recovering after all his previous and recent trauma
    • Working as a medic in Cascade Bay
    • Trying to do right by Nico and everyone else by not working himself into the ground or destroying himself further than he already has
    • Continuing training in an attempt to be less helpless
    • Dating @Nico di Angelo

Plot Hooks
    CLICK HERE!

#3 Fleet, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  4. Fleet

one more reserve for any future characters not created, or further information I may feel the need to add, you may all post after this post xD

5. Kira Carsen

Kira Carsen Guest

Kira and Caleb could be a fun little adventure - while Boba Fett would probably be a fierce rival if she ever gets a bounty put on her head...

Fleet likes this.
  6. Fleet

Caleb & @Kira Carsen

It would certainly be interesting to see how they interacted considering their from very different tim periods within the galaxy, it would also be curious to see whether she realises that he is a lot darker than he seems as due to training under Darth Caedus a longlonglong time ago in rp history he can hide his abilities and make himself appear like he does not have abilities which could in turn cover up the fact he has welcomed the darkside.... On the other hand if she knew he was a darksider, but not a traditional power seeking darksider, it would be interesting to see how that develops too

Boba & @Kira Carsen

Boba on the other hand has been avoiding force users as best he can because of his severe dislike of them and their practises and need to spout nonsense constantly. Force users generally just irritate him and start wars for stupid reasons in his mind, so he's most likely to avoid her unless someone offers him good money to go after her....

7. Fleet

UPDATED FOR THE SPRING SEASON AND HAS HAD A NEW CHARACTER ADDED!

8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Caleb Dume and Rey - um so how have we not threaded together IN SO LONG?? But now I have a SW charrie to throw at you :3 I think it'd be lovely for Rey to meet Caleb seeing as he's a little younger than she is but is so much better trained and understands the whole Jedi thing much better than she does. She's also hanging out in Pandora Town so they could run into each other there?

Maybe he could come across her training? She trains out in the park because the apartment she shares with Kylo Ren is *tiny* so maybe they could run into each other and we could take it from there?

Fleet likes this.
  9. Fleet

HAI @Idris! Sorry I am slow, my weekends are always so busy xD ALSO CAIT I HAVE MISSED YOU BUDDY! ANYWAAAAAY, plottings! OK!

Caleb & @Rey

I would love to thread this, but this season he's heading to Horizon likely for a large portion of it, however we could likely still have a thread in PT if you so wish unless there is a reason for Rey to be in the desert? xD It could be entertaining for him to come across her training, especially if he is hiding in the force, meaning hiding either/both his presence or his own abilities. He could say something about how her footwork is all wrong or something which she could deny xD He's not the most friendly of teenagers, but then she's a little bit of a loner so this could turn out very interesting!

Idris likes this.
  10. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Fleet She does actually have excuses to head out to Horizon! She's doing some work for Crowley which involves her getting weird ingredients for him from all corners of Pandora so she could run into him that way? Oooh she would not take kindly to being criticised and might just say something like, "Well, fine, you do better." etc What dates is he free?

Fleet likes this.
  11. Fleet

@Rey & Caleb

Ooooo sweet! that'd be cool to see her in Horizon then, being annoyed by how like Jakku it is xD Datewise if you want training in Horizon anytime after the 10th of April works for me! If you want PT very early March, before the 8th would work. It is up to you where you want it = ) As for her telling him to do better, he'd smirk and show her better xD

Rey Solo likes this.
  12. Rey Solo

Rey Solo Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Caleb Dume and Rey- brill, I'll set it up in Horizon tomorrow for sometime after April 10th! :3

Fleet likes this.
  13. Fleet

Organiser updated ready for the Summer Season and Wally West (Kid Flash) has also been added to the roster

14. Lotor

Lotor Guest

So....Lotor and Keith are actually fairly similar. They have similar backstories, both being half galran. Keith's parents died, Lotor's are jerks. I think Lotor and Keith could...potentially get along fairly well.

One idea I had potentially is Lotor perhaps teaching Keith more about his Galran heritage? Lotor...despises the Galra actually, but he'd probably be willing to help Keith learn more. There's a..potential chance Lotor knows a but about Keith, as he's a paladin and Lotor is as manipulative as crap and has probably been trying to learn as much as possible about team Voltron in the background in the show.

But yeah, idk, I think Keith and Lotor could be fun.

15. Fleet

ALL UPDATED FOR THE RE-VAMP AND SEASON CHANGE!

16. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    Hi! Idea for @Jason Todd if you're interested. So, he deduces his way into finding some illegal deal or something going down, in some factory or something and plans to take it out, only there's an unexpected roadblock. An unusually powerful soldier has been hired as a guard. Jason isn't going to be able to overpower him, so he's gotta use his wits to evade this guy and get past him if he wants to stop the deal going down. Bardock, for his part, has reasons to hold back, instructions to not leave his post or draw any attention to the area. So he's not gonna haul off and fire a ki blast through the roof or anything.

Fleet likes this.
  17. Wulfdaguy

Wulfdaguy Player

Student
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I'd love to see Wally or Jason meet Billy. I'm unsure if they'd likely know he's Capt Marvel but from Billys point of view and where I took him from. He'd love nothing more then to see some people he considers 'friends' (even if they dont see it that way). Injustice Billy is happy to see anyone he knows

And while I'm unsure if they're doing the whole crime fighter thing, Billy is and has quite alot of things he wants to make up for, given he ended up siding with a tyrant. So it'd be cool to see how that'd go.

Fleet likes this.
  18. Fleet

Hai guys, sorry I'm a little slow, I really need to learn to keep on top of my Organiser responses xD

@Phantom Maple - I'd love to do this kinda thing, but this season is kinda hard as Jason is stuck on a short leash due to past events with Batman not allowing him to patrol or do missions without him. But if we can turn this into a right time, right place situation then perhaps we could come up with something. As in perhaps Jason just happens to be in the area when something happens, which leads to him getting involved and possibly later getting the ire of Batman for an unsolicited action. But basically the 'bystander or hero' choice being thrust upon him is the only way I can see this going down unless you can talk Batman into a 3 way thread.

@Wulfdaguy - AWWW YAS CAPTAIN MARVEL, BILLLLLY! Well good news for you is I think both of them know who Captain Marvel is, Wally definitely knows as Billy's identity and the team learning of it is covered in S1 of YJ.... Jason has worked with Captain Marvel and being a Batkid it is safe to assume he has figured it out like Dick and Bruce before him. For now I am thinking a Wally & @Billy Batson thread is best as he has more of the freedom that Jason is lacking this season which means its easier for us to come up with something they can easily do together. Do you have any particular ideas or do you want me to toss some brainstorming at you? xD

19. Wulfdaguy

Wulfdaguy Player

Student
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I'll start the brainstorming on a rather silly one, Billy atm thanks to Pandora is a vlogger/prankster who's famous thanks to it. We could have Wally come across Billy doing something really stupid and reckless, and 'big brother' him somehow.

But in general if you've got any ideas please do pass them on over. I'd love to hear it!

Fleet likes this.
  20. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    @Fleet
    Sorry for crazy delayed reply. I have been a little off the wagon for writing anyway, so if you are okay with waiting, it is probably better I stick with the threads I have anyway.