By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

FullMoon Observatory

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

FullMoon Observatory

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars

[​IMG]

About Me
    Heyo! I'm a Brazilian dude at age 22 who has absolutely no clue what he's doing with his life and is instead of trying to figure it out, is RPing some of his favorite characters from media in the internet. That said, I genuinely do want to become a writer one day (even if maybe not as my actual job) so I suppose this is all just practice in the end. Plus, it's fun, and that's all that matters.

I love playing video games (particularly fighting, adventure, platformers, and RPG games) and I also tend to prefer watching cartoons and anime to watching live-action series, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try them out if I think they might be a good watch! In terms of music, I listen to a lot of Vocaloid, but I honestly don't have any really defined tastes and as such, I just listen to whatever I think sounds nice!

I'm a fairly quiet guy and I don't like to bother people with stuff that's not important, so I kinda have issues properly communicating with people sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.

Roleplay Preferences
    My posting rate tends to be a bit irregular but I try my best to post as soon as I can, trying to post at least once a week. However, as my number of characters grows I have more stuff to keep track of, but I still try to not take longer than a month to reply to something. I don't mind if you have a slower post rate, as that usually means I can just focus on the faster moving threads for a while without having to worry too much about getting overwhelmed.

In terms of post size, I don't care about how long your posts are as long as I have something to work with. My posts themselves tend to fluctuate in terms of length but they're usually fairly short!

I'm not picky about threads! If you have any idea or just want one of my characters to meet up with yours, even if it doesn't amount to much outside of them just talking to each other and maybe becoming friends/enemies in the process, I'd be up for it! Of course, if you have anything in mind that will have some more long-term effects, that's just fine too! Group threads with no posting order I can enjoy as well, as I like having multiple characters interact at once and see how they bounce off each other.

I personally enjoy doing simple slice of life things where characters are just hanging out and doing stuff together, but I'm not against drama happening, not at all, as long as it has a purpose and results in some good character exploration and development, I'm all for it! I love writing my characters going through all kinds of difficult issues and then finding a way to overcome the difficulties thrown their way.

In general just tell me (be it by PM or posting in this thread or through Discord, whatever) if you wanna do something with any of my characters and we can get right down to it!

Limits
    Although I don't mind angst and potentially breaking my characters, I do want them to get better once bad stuff happens to them so I'm not very interested in doing things that are overly depressing. Other than that, I don't like excessive gore but I can deal with some if need be. All in all, just don't go too overboard with making things dark and we'll be fine.

As far as sexual content goes, I'm not completely against it but I have 0 practice actually writing anything sexual so if you wanna do that with me, expect it to suck. On that note, I would only feel comfortable writing sexual stuff with people I know well as otherwise it'd just feel awkward to me.

Check out my characters below!

Active Thread Count (in the current season):

sans: 2/5
    Genji Shimada: 1/5
    Chise Hatori: 1/5
    Ayano Tateyama: 5/5
    Doremy Sweet: 1/5
    Richter Belmont: 1/5
    Lon'qu: 1/5
    Kanji Tatsumi 5/5

#1 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 11:14 PM
  2. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

sans

Undertale

[​IMG]

"do you think even the worst person can change...? that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)

About Sans
    Sans is a small, somehow chubby looking skeleton who is a jokester, loving to pull some pranks and have some fun at other people's expense. He never seems to be bothered by anything, always keeping the same casual, funny attitude no matter what's happening around him. While this might come across as just having (metaphorical) nerves of steel, the truth is that Sans has actually grown very apathetic towards the world following a lot of traumatic events that happened in his home world.

Most people would never know about this, however, as Sans has gotten lying down to an art form and only occasionally slips the tiniest bit. One can get the sense that there's something hiding behind that grin of his, but never find out the extent of it and just keep seeing Sans as this pun-loving, wacky skeleton. Despite this, however, his friendly demeanor is not a facade, as Sans is genuinely friendly and cares about people more than he wishes he did. He merely wants to keep the less pleasant stuff hidden away.
    In Pandora
    Sans has gone through quite a lot in his year in Pandora. At first, he was content to live in a world that lacked any of the problems that the Underground had, but once Pandora gave him a reality check by taking away some of the people he had grown closest to, including his brother, he soon began falling into apathy again. However, with the help of friends who did stick around and some new ones that came along the way, he's starting to recover again, although he's definitely being more cautious about his attachment to others.

Sans lives in Elysium, where he works as the assistant of the councilor of science, Akane Kurashiki. His position comes from the fact that apparently, during the 100 year timeskip that followed the Calamity, Sans became known as a famous scientist and explorer of space. This leads to Sans living a life of luxury in Elysium, but also surrounded by new responsibilities. However, all these new things gave him some purpose and Sans has actually taken everything in stride and is working as much as he can in order to keep this once in a lifetime opportunity for as long as he can.

On January 3rd, Year 108, Sans ended up being turned into a human due to the curse a witch placed on him. Toby Daye is helping try to find a way to bring him back to normal but, for the time being, Sans has to adapt to being human and all the positives and negatives that come with it.
    Plot Hooks

• Sans is a skeleton which is not exactly something that is very common in Pandora, especially a skeleton who is as friendly as he is. If you have a character who's used to having to deal with reanimated skeletons as enemies and things like that, then maybe Sans could be a very weird breath of fresh air.
    • He could always use more friends! Sans is a very social guy by nature so making friends with him is fairly easy as long as you're not a complete jerk, otherwise he's just going to make you the punchline of his jokes, which could be fun on all on its own.
    • Sans lives in Elysium and does a lot of travelling through space. If you want space adventures with a very unique companion, then Sans could fill that role perfectly!
    • Against all odds, Sans is a member of the government of Elysium. A lot of humor could come out of the fact that someone like him is a high ranked member of the council, especially given how deliberately unhelpful he can be when he feels like it.
    • Now that he's human, Sans is pretty unrecognizable outside of his general behavior and fashion sense. He is more than happy to take advantage of that fact, so if you have a character who is familiar with him, he could very well mess with them while being human.
    • Being a human brings a lot of downsides that Sans didn't have to deal with before as a skeleton. He could use some help on getting the hang of this whole human thing... or have someone take advantage of his difficulties.
    • Love! Or, well, flirting. Sans is significantly more appealing to the masses now that he's human, so it would be funny if someone were to take an interest in him!

Genji Shimada

Overwatch

[​IMG]

"Empty your mind. Focus on the task at hand."

About Genji
    The youngest heir of the Shimada clan, Genji was spoiled by his father and led a very hedonistic life, caring little for the clan's activities and instead just wanting to enjoy his life. It all came to a head when his father died, however, and the elders of the clan had Genji's brother, Hanzo, strike him down for his irresponsible behavior. A violent battle ensued and Hanzo came on top, thinking he had killed his brother. However, Genji survived thanks to the help of one Angela Ziegler and was taken to Overwatch where he was roboticised into the cyborg that he is today.

Although he at first hated who he had become and, as result, his once carefree behavior gave way to a much more violent and short-tempered attitude, Genji has since accepted who he is and sees his body as an unique advantage. Ever since then, Genji has matured into a kind, more responsible man, while still retaining some of his youthful spirit and lightheartedness. This change allowed him to finally be able to forgive his brother for what he had done and aim to repair their broken relationship.
    In Pandora
    Ever since his arrival in Pandora, Genji has been acting as a vigilante, helping anyone in trouble when the local authorities can do nothing about it. He was first found in Pandora by Angela Ziegler, who provided him with a place to stay, although later events in the doctor's life led to Genji being left alone there. In Pandora, he has found out about what had happened to his former commander, Gabriel Reyes, who attempted to interrogate him for information as the mercenary, Reaper. Genji is still struggling with what to think about what he learned about the situation, but generally takes a neutral approach regarding the circumstances.

However, most important was that Genji was able to reconcile with his brother, Hanzo. It took a lot of effort, but Hanzo was able to let go of the past like he did and start living again. The two of them ended up creating their own family business in the ramen shop, Ryu Tenchi, which proved to be quite successful. After the Calamity, Genji took some time to explore the new Pandora, leaving his brother to run the shop on his own, but Genji has since returned in Winter, aiming to return to his usual routine.
    Plot Hooks

• Genji is a hero, so if there's anyone in trouble around him, he is sure to act. It could be fun for Genji to meet other vigilantes like him, or maybe end up finding a new nemesis in one of the villains around Pandora.
    • He runs his own business in the ramen shop, Ryu Tenchi, located in Ark City. Since he wears his full armor at work, he stands out quite a lot, so it could be the start of some funny interactions. If your character is someone who would frequent the restaurant often, then maybe they could already know who Genji is, which would be perfectly alright with me!
    • Genji is a very skilled swordsmen and is always looking for further ways to challenge himself. If you want a sparring partner for your character, then he could be up for the task.
    • He is also a ninja, which means he's good at sneaking around places. If you're looking for a more stealth based thread or something of the sort, Genji would suit this kind of action pretty well!

#2 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  3. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Chise Hatori (and Ruth)

The Ancient Magus' Bride

[​IMG]

"I was only pretending to be smart in the first place"

About Chise
    Chise has lived a difficult life. Her nature as a Sleigh Beggy meant that fae often were drawn towards her, including the malicious ones. Her father ended up abandoning her and her mother for reasons Chise still doesn't understand, and her mom later ended up committing suicide after trying to kill her, saying that she should never have been born. After this, she was constantly tormented by the fae, which only she could see, leading to others thinking of her as a strange child and refusing to take care of her. This loneliness eventually brought Chise to the roof of her school, where she planned to commit suicide but was stopped.

The trauma from Chise's life manifests in a severe lack of self-esteem that also turns into extreme selflessness. Chise thinks of herself as being worth nothing and, as such, she always puts others' need before hers. She even goes as far as considering her own needs selfish and she should be able to just accept what's given to her. Although she has been making improvement regarding these extremes, it's still a prevalent part of her personality.

As for Ruth, he's as loyal as you would expect a dog like him to be. He is Chise's guardian and is completely devoted to her and her safety. As such, he is often protective of her and treats people with suspicion until they show themselves worth of trust. He himself can often come across as distant and it is most often through Chise that Ruth tends to meet and interact with new people. Make no mistake though, he is a kindhearted dog, he's just very focused on keeping his "little sister" safe.
    In Pandora
    Chise's life in Pandora was full of ups and downs. While she was very distraught after being taken away from her home, John Uskglass took her under his wings as his magic apprentice and, from there, she began to build a new life and meeting new people. Last Summer, however, she found herself in a situation where the end of her short life was soon to come and, to escape it, she resorted to selling her soul to the king of the demons, Crowley.

After the Calamity, Chise soon realized that she had lost most of her friends, including John. Luckily, Bigby Wolf was around to take her in and the two have been living together ever since, with a couple new additions to the family along the way in Peter Parker and Snow White. Chise, however, was unsure about whether she was really wanted there or not, or if she was taken in just out of pity. This has been settled, however, and Chise is currently leading a happy life with her new family.

Recently, the newest addition to her family has been her familiar, Ruth, who she was reunited with at the start of February, Year 8. The Black Dog is still adapting to the new life in Pandora but nonetheless follows Chise like the loyal companion he is.
    Plot Hooks

• Chise is a mage and a very powerful one at that. Other mages and people interested in magic might be able to sense just how much power is lurking inside of her. Some people might want to help her develop her powers, others might want to take them for themselves, whatever the case, I'm definitely up to exploring possibilities!
    • She is a student at Schola Praeditos, so meeting with any teacher or students that are also there could be a good source of interactions!
    • Chise also works at an apothecary, so if your character has need for medicine, be it magical in nature or not, she could be of use!
    • Despite the improvements in her life, Chise is still a fairly reserved person, so it would be great for her to meet more people who can get her out of her shell a little!
    • Ruth is very protective of Chise, so any strangers approaching her suddenly or wanting to cause her harm will have to deal with him. He can more easily tell that people are not what they seem than Chise, so if anyone wants to have this doggo sniff out their true nature or at least realize that there's something off about them, it's entirely possible!
    • Despite his insistence to the contrary, Ruth is a dog by nature, so anything pet related could probably be pretty funny and silly to do with him!
    • Anyone who would be interested in Ruth due to his being a Grim/Black Dog could be fun, whether they're just curious about him as a creature or if they have some less good-natured plans for him.

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project

[​IMG]

"If I had those red eyes myself, could I save someone's future?"

LIMITED AVAILABILITY

About Ayano
    Ayano is a girl who ended up caught in a string of events that ruined her life. The turning point of her life was when she met her three foster siblings, all of which had red eyes linked to strange powers. Ayano taught them that they didn't need to be afraid of those eyes because red was the color of a hero, a belief that allowed her siblings to start accepting themselves. Unfortunately, a series of events surrounding those same eyes led to Ayano having to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to protect her family.

Despite everything, Ayano remains a kindhearted person at heart and although she carries within herself many regrets and doubts, her experiences actually made her all the more determined to be the person who reaches out to those in need so that no one has to experience the kind of loneliness she felt. Kind, patient, determined and with an almost limitless love inside her, Ayano is almost a saint. However, she often forgets to apply her love to herself, which leads to a variety of different problems...
    In Pandora
    Ayano arrived in Pandora and was lucky enough to find someone willing to help her settle down almost immediately. From there, she started taking a job as a babysitter so that she could provide for herself and lived her new life as much as she could. She met a variety of different people along the way, earning herself quite a few friends.

One of those friends was Scott McCall, whose kindness and friendly personality quickly won her over. After the Calamity, which they both endured together, came to an end, the two of them began dating and now live together in Pandopolis City. Ayano's lifestyle didn't change, but along the way she began feeling like she couldn't really do much. especially in comparsion to her significant other. This led to her trying to become more pro-active, following some help from friends and trying to learn more ways to protect others.
    Plot Hooks

• Ayano is a babysitter, so if your character has children and you need someone to take care of them, she would gladly take the job!
    • If your character is a bit of a loner or is just shy and has difficulty making friends, Ayano will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame. She has incredible amounts of patience, so even if your character tries to push her away at first, she certainly won't stop trying.
    • She has a tendency to get herself involved in dangerous situations, although she is smart enough to not try to fight criminals on her own. If you want to do some action threads where your character is dealing with a problem and Ayano can help, or at least try to, that could be arranged!
    • Encounters with the supernatural! Ayano already has some experience, but she's very curious to learn more about the creatures lurking around Pandora. She's also free of prejudice and so, she could become an ally of the races that often find themselves antagonized by others.
    • During Spring, Ayano is gonna be brainwashed into a cult and made into one of its top enforcers. She will remain the same personality wise, but she's gonna be noticeably detached from reality. If you want to meet her in this state, do let me know!

#3 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
  4. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Doremy Sweet

Touhou Project

[​IMG]

"Very well. I will dispose of this lunatic dream. Now, sleep. I will craft your Kaian now."

About Doremy
    Doremy is a baku and the ruler of the Dream World, at least, in her canon. Her job there is to make sure humans don't realize just how much power they hold in the Dream World and to keep those who manage to keep their full consciousness as they dream from causing a mess. Beyond that, she watches over the dreams of everyone, making sure that all is as it should be.

Due to her task, Doremy never really sees the need to venture outside and prefers to remain inside the Dream World. She's polite and generally helpful, but does not take kindly to people who disrupt her work or deliberately attempt to mess with the Dream World. If anything were to start affecting her domain, she would be quick to take action against them and fix the problem herself.
    In Pandora
    Being a recent arrival, Doremy doesn't have much history in Pandora yet. She's currently adapting to the new Dream World she finds herself in and the rules that surround it, while at the same time trying to find more about the main place it's connected to: Pandora. For that purpose, she splits herself so she can both do her job and investigate the waking world at the same time.
    Plot Hooks

• Dream adventures! Since Doremy is always checking up on people's dreams, she would definitely know something is up if anything in particular is happening to a character and likely investigate it herself. While she tends to not intervene in dreams directly, she will keep a close eye on those she thinks are more problematic in nature.
    • Thanks to looking into people's dreams, Doremy could know things about your character that they haven't told anyone, but at the same time, since she's only watching their dreams, she wouldn't know about things that aren't shown in them. She could be a source of many a weird interactions, especially since she isn't afraid of revealing what she knows.
    • Other supernatural beings! Pandora works on a very different set of rules than what Doremy is used to and that includes its residents. It could be fun for her to meet other beings such as vampires and werewolves and find out just how much they differ from what she knows.

Richter Belmont

Castlevania

[​IMG]

"I'm overflowing with the blood of the vampire hunter, after all. I need to let a little out once in a while."

About Richter
    Richter is the current (at least in his time) member of the Belmont clan of vampire hunters. Although he is still very young, he is considered to be the strongest Belmont, so much that Dracula attempted to have him killed early by striking his village and kidnapping several of the maidens there, including Richter's girlfriend, Annette. It just so happened that Richter was out at the time of the attack, but he came back just in time to singlehandedly defeat Dracula and his army and save the day.

Despite being a vampire hunter and a member of the vampire hunter clan, Richter can be a surprisingly casual person and shows a heart of gold. Don't let his demeanor fool you though, as he is more than capable in a fight and takes his job as a vampire hunter seriously, even if he does so with a little cockiness. Following Dracula's defeat, Richter was all set to keep on living his life alongside Annette, but Pandora had other plans for him.
    In Pandora
    Richter arrived in the Crystal Vales in the middle of a situation and, following that, he decided to look for his lover, Annette, wondering if she too had been brought to Pandora. His search led him to Oakheart where he assisted in fighting against an invasion of demons that was taking place there. Following that, he started living there, soon getting confirmation that Annette is not, in fact, in Pandora.

Although he is a bit aimless at the moment, Richter is doing what he does best, which is fighting monsters in order to keep people safe. He's also going to be looking through more of Pandora now and is likely to be exposed to things he's never seen before.
    Plot Hooks

• Richter is a vampire hunter, which naturally puts him at odds with the vampires around Pandora, as vampires are usually a great source of evil in his world. The different vampires that can be found in Pandora will throw him for a loop and he is willing to accept that not all vampires as bad, as he knows about one of his ancestors having teamed up with the son of Dracula himself. The potential for misunderstandings and unlikely alliances are definitely here though!
    • Besides vampires, Richter is used to fight against all kinds of creatures. Plots surrounding fighting monsters and such are just what he's good at and he could be a great partner for some fantastic adventures!
    • Richter is a man from the late 1700s, meaning that he has absolutely no clue about how modern technology works. If you have any ideas of how to play with his cluelessness about the modern world, hit me up!
    • A lot of Richter's weaponry is religious in nature, so other characters who share his belief or have different ones could be interesting to meet with him, as he is largely unfamiliar with other religions.

#4 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 1:27 AM
  5. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Lon'qu

Fire Emblem

[​IMG]

"He gives orders. I stab people. I think our roles are clear."

About Lon'qu
    Lon'qu is a man who has gone through a lot. Starting off as a boy of the slums, he never even knew what a normal family was like. He ended up meeting with a village girl who ended up becoming the target of his affections, the feeling being mutual, only for it to end tragically when a group of bandits killed her while he was unable to protect her. Ashamed and hated by the girl's parents, Lon'qu ended up leaving his home country and did whatever he had to do to survive, until his skills with a sword got the attention of the West Khan of Ferox, who took him under his wing.

The constant nightmares Lon'qu got from his failure to save his lover resulted in a crippling phobia toward women in general. He's normally stoic and very serious, the kind of guy who definitely needs someone to get him to relax and enjoy life a little. When a lady is close to him, however, he quickly become skittish and begins losing his composure, often leading to embarrassment for all involved. Despite his harsh life, Lon'qu is a good guy at heart and willing to give a helping hand to those who need it and it's very hard to get him to the point of actually hating someone.
    In Pandora
    Lon'qu first arrived in Pandora on February in Ark City. However, he couldn't get used to the city and instead made his way over the Dread Wastes, which was a more familiar place to him. He's settled down in Brattur and survives by acting as a mercenary, carrying whatever jobs are asked of him in there.
    Plot Hooks

• Lon'qu is a gynophobe, which means he has a strong aversion to women in general. If an unknown woman were to grab his arm, it could result in something as bad as him fainting. With that in mind, feel free to abuse this in order to make him uncomfortable or mess with him!
    • He's also a very dedicated swordsman. It would be pretty easy for someone to come across him practicing or something of that kind. He's also more than willing to clash blades with someone else if they're interested in some practice. Either way, fite him!
    • He likes bug and enjoys spending some time amidst nature. Perhaps someone could stumble upon him curiously watching some bugs, or even doing something silly like attempting to catch a butterfly. He's gonna fervently deny engaging in such childish activities though.
    • Lon'qu is a pretty decent cook, so maybe this side of him could be explored for a thread if he's ever needed in a kitchen for whatever reason. Maybe this could even allow someone to see just how fast he can peel potatoes. A very unique and pointless skill to have.
    • He's a mercenary, so if you need someone to do some kind of job for you in the Dread Wastes, he would probably be willing to carry it out

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona

[​IMG]

"A real brawl doesn't begin until you've got your back to a wall!"

About Kanji
    Kanji looks like a delinquent, acts like a delinquent, but isn't really one. He started as just a boy that was very interested in arts and crafts, but once girls began teasing him for his feminine tastes, alongside his father's words about how a man has to be strong, pushed Kanji into hiding his hobbies and putting on a tough man act.

Underneath the tough exterior Kanji has cultivated lies a boy that only wants to be accepted and understood by his peers. His passion for sewing and other kinds of crafts never faded either and he keeps on working on improving his natural talent at it. Kanji is at his core a gentle guy who would never harm anyone for no good reason and proves himself to be a very loyal and respectful friend once you get to know him. He does have a really short temper though.
    In Pandora
    Kanji is going to arrive in March 15th, immediately reuniting with his friends Yosuke and Naoto. From there, he's going to try and get settled in Pandora, although said plans are likely to derail once Naoto ends up being kidnapped by the Masked Circle.
    Plot Hooks

• Kanji loves a good fight, especially against other dudes. He prefers to fight without any rules to get in the way, so anyone who decides to sparr with him should be prepared for a real anything goes brawl!
    • Kanji is very much in the closet. Other manly dudes often earn their fair share of comments from him that carry some pretty heavy implications, which is usually followed up by him backing off immediately. Anyone wanting to make him get flustered, or maybe even help him come out of the closet, would be welcome to do it!
    • Kanji's passion is to sew and knit. He likes to make really cute things too like plushies and accessories and is trying to be more open about his talents. He would be pretty happy to take on any requests too, in case you're looking for anything.
    • Misunderstandings! Kanji's thug-ish appearance means that it's very easy for someone to assume the worst out of him, especially when the circumstances aren't very good.

#5 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
  6. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Lil' bump now that this is updated for spring + a new character! Gimme plots!