By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

FullMoon Observatory

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

FullMoon Observatory

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars

[​IMG]

About Me
    Heyo! I'm a Brazilian dude at age 22 who has absolutely no clue what he's doing with his life and is instead of trying to figure it out, is RPing some of his favorite characters from media in the internet. That said, I genuinely do want to become a writer one day (even if maybe not as my actual job) so I suppose this is all just practice in the end. Plus, it's fun, and that's all that matters.

I love playing video games (particularly fighting, adventure, platformers, and RPG games) and I also tend to prefer watching cartoons and anime to watching live-action series, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try them out if I think they might be a good watch! In terms of music, I listen to a lot of Vocaloid, but I honestly don't have any really defined tastes and as such, I just listen to whatever I think sounds nice!

I'm a fairly quiet guy and I don't like to bother people with stuff that's not important, so I kinda have issues properly communicating with people sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.

Roleplay Preferences
    My posting rate tends to be a bit irregular but I try my best to post as soon as I can, trying to post at least once a week. However, as my number of characters grows I have more stuff to keep track of, but I still try to not take longer than a month to reply to something. I don't mind if you have a slower post rate, as that usually means I can just focus on the faster moving threads for a while without having to worry too much about getting overwhelmed.

In terms of post size, I don't care about how long your posts are as long as I have something to work with. My posts themselves tend to fluctuate in terms of length but they're usually fairly short!

I'm not picky about threads! If you have any idea or just want one of my characters to meet up with yours, even if it doesn't amount to much outside of them just talking to each other and maybe becoming friends/enemies in the process, I'd be up for it! Of course, if you have anything in mind that will have some more long-term effects, that's just fine too! Group threads with no posting order I can enjoy as well, as I like having multiple characters interact at once and see how they bounce off each other.

I personally enjoy doing simple slice of life things where characters are just hanging out and doing stuff together, but I'm not against drama happening, not at all, as long as it has a purpose and results in some good character exploration and development, I'm all for it! I love writing my characters going through all kinds of difficult issues and then finding a way to overcome the difficulties thrown their way.

In general just tell me (be it by PM or posting in this thread or through Discord, whatever) if you wanna do something with any of my characters and we can get right down to it!

Limits
    Although I don't mind angst and potentially breaking my characters, I do want them to get better once bad stuff happens to them so I'm not very interested in doing things that are overly depressing. Other than that, I don't like excessive gore but I can deal with some if need be. All in all, just don't go too overboard with making things dark and we'll be fine.

As far as sexual content goes, I'm not completely against it but I have 0 practice actually writing anything sexual so if you wanna do that with me, expect it to suck. On that note, I would only feel comfortable writing sexual stuff with people I know well as otherwise it'd just feel awkward to me.

Check out my characters below!

Active Thread Count (in the current season):

sans: 0/5
    Genji Shimada: 0/5
    Chise Hatori: 1/5
    Ayano Tateyama: 0/5
    Kanji Tatsumi 4/5
    Ryotaro Dojima: 0/5
    Yuyuko Saigyouji: 1/5

#1 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  2. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

sans

Undertale

[​IMG]

"do you think even the worst person can change...? that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)

About Sans
    Sans is a small, somehow chubby looking skeleton who is a jokester, loving to pull some pranks and have some fun at other people's expense. He never seems to be bothered by anything, always keeping the same casual, funny attitude no matter what's happening around him. While this might come across as just having (metaphorical) nerves of steel, the truth is that Sans has actually grown very apathetic towards the world following a lot of traumatic events that happened in his home world.

Most people would never know about this, however, as Sans has gotten lying down to an art form and only occasionally slips the tiniest bit. One can get the sense that there's something hiding behind that grin of his, but never find out the extent of it and just keep seeing Sans as this pun-loving, wacky skeleton. Despite this, however, his friendly demeanor is not a facade, as Sans is genuinely friendly and cares about people more than he wishes he did. He merely wants to keep the less pleasant stuff hidden away.
    In Pandora
    Sans has gone through quite a lot in his year in Pandora. At first, he was content to live in a world that lacked any of the problems that the Underground had, but once Pandora gave him a reality check by taking away some of the people he had grown closest to, including his brother, he soon began falling into apathy again. However, with the help of friends who did stick around and some new ones that came along the way, he's starting to recover again, although he's definitely being more cautious about his attachment to others.

Sans lives in Elysium, where he works as the assistant of the councilor of science, Akane Kurashiki. His position comes from the fact that apparently, during the 100 year timeskip that followed the Calamity, Sans became known as a famous scientist and explorer of space. This leads to Sans living a life of luxury in Elysium, but also surrounded by new responsibilities. However, all these new things gave him some purpose and Sans has actually taken everything in stride and is working as much as he can in order to keep this once in a lifetime opportunity for as long as he can.

On January 3rd, Year 108, Sans ended up being turned into a human due to the curse a witch placed on him. Toby Daye is helping try to find a way to bring him back to normal but, for the time being, Sans has to adapt to being human and all the positives and negatives that come with it.
    Plot Hooks

• He could always use more friends! Sans is a very social guy by nature so making friends with him is fairly easy as long as you're not a complete jerk, otherwise he's just going to make you the punchline of his jokes, which could be fun on all on its own.
    • Against all odds, Sans is a member of the government of Elysium. A lot of humor could come out of the fact that someone like him is a high ranked member of the council, especially given how deliberately unhelpful he can be when he feels like it.
    • He also very much doesn't act like the fancy rich person would and can often be found in places most people with his level of fame wouldn't get anywhere close to.
    • Sans is a lot stronger than he looks and while he prefers to avoid conflict, if a situation forces his hand, he can show himself to be very scary in a fight.
    • Now that he's human, Sans is pretty unrecognizable outside of his general behavior and fashion sense. He is more than happy to take advantage of that fact, so if you have a character who is familiar with him, he could very well mess with them while being human.
    • Love! Or, well, flirting. Sans is significantly more appealing to the masses now that he's human, so it would be funny if someone were to take an interest in him!
    • Sans is someone who hides behind a funny guy facade, so more attentive people might notice that he's not nearly as lazy or silly as he presents himself.
    • Science is a big passion of Sans and he's especially good at dealing with technology. He's also very knowledgeable regarding physics and astrology. In fact, he's a big space nerd too!
    • Sans has a "big brother" kind of personality, so younger characters could have him fill that role in their Pandora lives.
    • He often spends time working on his projects and sometimes might not even be seen outside of his workshop. Anyone who knows him might wonder what exactly happened to him.

Genji Shimada

Overwatch

[​IMG]

"Empty your mind. Focus on the task at hand."

About Genji
    The youngest heir of the Shimada clan, Genji was spoiled by his father and led a very hedonistic life, caring little for the clan's activities and instead just wanting to enjoy his life. It all came to a head when his father died, however, and the elders of the clan had Genji's brother, Hanzo, strike him down for his irresponsible behavior. A violent battle ensued and Hanzo came on top, thinking he had killed his brother. However, Genji survived thanks to the help of one Angela Ziegler and was taken to Overwatch where he was roboticised into the cyborg that he is today.

Although he at first hated who he had become and, as result, his once carefree behavior gave way to a much more violent and short-tempered attitude, Genji has since accepted who he is and sees his body as an unique advantage. Ever since then, Genji has matured into a kind, more responsible man, while still retaining some of his youthful spirit and lightheartedness. This change allowed him to finally be able to forgive his brother for what he had done and aim to repair their broken relationship.
    In Pandora
    Ever since his arrival in Pandora, Genji has been acting as a vigilante, helping anyone in trouble when the local authorities can do nothing about it. He was first found in Pandora by Angela Ziegler, who provided him with a place to stay, although later events in the doctor's life led to Genji being left alone there. In Pandora, he has found out about what had happened to his former commander, Gabriel Reyes, who attempted to interrogate him for information as the mercenary, Reaper. Genji is still struggling with what to think about what he learned about the situation, but generally takes a neutral approach regarding the circumstances.

However, most important was that Genji was able to reconcile with his brother, Hanzo. It took a lot of effort, but Hanzo was able to let go of the past like he did and start living again. The two of them ended up creating their own family business in the ramen shop, Ryu Tenchi, which proved to be quite successful. After the Calamity, Genji took some time to explore the new Pandora, leaving his brother to run the shop on his own, but Genji has since returned in Winter, aiming to return to his usual routine.

Sadly, Pandora took away his brother at the beginning of Spring, however, it also brought him one Jesse McCree, who is now living alongside him in Hanzo's place as Genji moves on with his life.
    Plot Hooks

• Genji is a hero, so if there's anyone in trouble around him, he is sure to act. It could be fun for Genji to meet other vigilantes like him, or maybe end up finding a new nemesis in one of the villains around Pandora.
    • He runs his own business in the ramen shop, Ryu Tenchi, located in Ark City. Since he wears his full armor at work, he stands out quite a lot, so it could be the start of some funny interactions. If your character is someone who would frequent the restaurant often, then maybe they could already know who Genji is, which would be perfectly alright with me!
    • Genji is a very skilled swordsmen and is always looking for further ways to challenge himself. If you want a sparring partner for your character, then he could be up for the task.
    • He is also a ninja, which means he's good at sneaking around places. If you're looking for a more stealth based thread or something of the sort, Genji would suit this kind of action pretty well!
    • Other cyborgs or people who have cybernetics like his would be very welcome to meet him! Or even characters that are just straight up robots. Genji would like to see more people that are similar to him!
    • Genji has a green fire lizard, named Kaida, who is usually following him around. She's small enough to perch on his shoulder and has a mental connection with him, which might catch the interest of some.
    • He's not-so-secretly a big nerd, so you might be able to find him in places like an arcade. Genji's not afraid of being silly if he feels like it, so don't be afraid of bringing up any silly plots with him!
    • Genji has a hoverbike that he occasionally goes driving around whenever he feels like wandering around. Any bikers out there could try to strike a conversation with him, or maybe even race him.

#2 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
  3. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Chise Hatori (and Ruth)

The Ancient Magus' Bride

[​IMG]

"I was only pretending to be smart in the first place"

About Chise & Ruth
    Chise has lived a difficult life. Her nature as a Sleigh Beggy meant that fae often were drawn towards her, including the malicious ones. Her father ended up abandoning her and her mother for reasons Chise still doesn't understand, and her mom later ended up committing suicide after trying to kill her, saying that she should never have been born. After this, she was constantly tormented by the fae, which only she could see, leading to others thinking of her as a strange child and refusing to take care of her. This loneliness eventually brought Chise to the roof of her school, where she planned to commit suicide but was stopped.

The trauma from Chise's life manifests in a severe lack of self-esteem that also turns into extreme selflessness. Chise thinks of herself as being worth nothing and, as such, she always puts others' need before hers. She even goes as far as considering her own needs selfish and she should be able to just accept what's given to her. Although she has been making improvement regarding these extremes, it's still a prevalent part of her personality.

As for Ruth, he's as loyal as you would expect a dog like him to be. He is Chise's guardian and is completely devoted to her and her safety. As such, he is often protective of her and treats people with suspicion until they show themselves worth of trust. He himself can often come across as distant and it is most often through Chise that Ruth tends to meet and interact with new people. Make no mistake though, he is a kindhearted dog, he's just very focused on keeping his "little sister" safe.
    In Pandora
    Chise's life in Pandora was full of ups and downs. While she was very distraught after being taken away from her home, John Uskglass took her under his wings as his magic apprentice and, from there, she began to build a new life and meeting new people. Last Summer, however, she found herself in a situation where the end of her short life was soon to come and, to escape it, she resorted to selling her soul to the king of the demons, Crowley.

After the Calamity, Chise soon realized that she had lost most of her friends, including John. Luckily, Bigby Wolf was around to take her in and the two have been living together ever since, with a couple new additions to the family along the way in Peter Parker and Snow White. Chise, however, was unsure about whether she was really wanted there or not, or if she was taken in just out of pity. This has been settled, however, and Chise is currently leading a happy life with her new family.

Recently, the newest addition to her family has been her familiar, Ruth, who she was reunited with at the start of February, Year 8. The Black Dog is still adapting to the new life in Pandora but nonetheless follows Chise like the loyal companion he is.
    Plot Hooks

• Chise is a mage and a very powerful one at that. Other mages and people interested in magic might be able to sense just how much power is lurking inside of her. Some people might want to help her develop her powers, others might want to take them for themselves, whatever the case, I'm definitely up to exploring possibilities!
    • She is a student at Schola Praeditos, so meeting with any teacher or students that are also there could be a good source of interactions! She's in particular need of someone who can help her develop her magic more.
    • Chise also works at an apothecary, so if your character has need for medicine, be it magical in nature or not, she could be of use!
    • Despite the improvements in her life, Chise is still a fairly reserved person, so it would be great for her to meet more people who can get her out of her shell a little!
    • Chise has a tendency to draw magical being toward her. This is particularly the case with fairies, but other supernatural creatures, particularly those that are sensitive to magic, could find themselves drawn to her.
    • Chise likes to read a lot, so she can often be found at libraries and the like, immersed into the fictional worlds contained within the books.
    • Ruth is very protective of Chise, so any strangers approaching her suddenly or wanting to cause her harm will have to deal with him. He can more easily tell that people are not what they seem than Chise, so if anyone wants to have this doggo sniff out their true nature or at least realize that there's something off about them, it's entirely possible!
    • Despite his insistence to the contrary, Ruth is a dog by nature, so anything pet related could probably be pretty funny and silly to do with him!
    • Anyone who would be interested in Ruth due to his being a Grim/Black Dog could be fun, whether they're just curious about him as a creature or if they have some less good-natured plans for him.

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project

[​IMG]

"If I had those red eyes myself, could I save someone's future?"

About Ayano
    Ayano is a girl who ended up caught in a string of events that ruined her life. The turning point of her life was when she met her three foster siblings, all of which had red eyes linked to strange powers. Ayano taught them that they didn't need to be afraid of those eyes because red was the color of a hero, a belief that allowed her siblings to start accepting themselves. Unfortunately, a series of events surrounding those same eyes led to Ayano having to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to protect her family.

Despite everything, Ayano remains a kindhearted person at heart and although she carries within herself many regrets and doubts, her experiences actually made her all the more determined to be the person who reaches out to those in need so that no one has to experience the kind of loneliness she felt. Kind, patient, determined and with an almost limitless love inside her, Ayano is almost a saint. However, she often forgets to apply her love to herself, which leads to a variety of different problems...
    In Pandora
    Ayano arrived in Pandora and was lucky enough to find someone willing to help her settle down almost immediately. From there, she started taking a job as a babysitter so that she could provide for herself and lived her new life as much as she could. She met a variety of different people along the way, earning herself quite a few friends.

One of those friends was Scott McCall, whose kindness and friendly personality quickly won her over. After the Calamity, which they both endured together, came to an end, the two of them began dating and now live together in Pandopolis City. Ayano's lifestyle didn't change, but along the way she began feeling like she couldn't really do much. especially in comparsion to her significant other. This led to her trying to become more pro-active, following some help from friends and trying to learn more ways to protect others.

During Spring, Ayano got sucked into the Masked Circle, where she went under the identity "Aquarius" and was responsible for the PR and also using her powers to help brainwash people into joining them. After being rescued, she feels a whole lot of guilt for her actions and has since stopped working as a babysitter.
    Plot Hooks

• If your character is a bit of a loner or is just shy and has difficulty making friends, Ayano will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame. She has incredible amounts of patience, so even if your character tries to push her away at first, she won't stop trying for a while.
    • She has a tendency to get herself involved in dangerous situations, although she is smart enough to not try to fight criminals on her own. If you want to do some action threads where your character is dealing with a problem and Ayano can help, or at least try to, that could be arranged! Or maybe you can rescue her after she gets herself in trouble, that's good too.
    • Encounters with the supernatural! Ayano already has some experience, but she's very curious to learn more about the creatures lurking around Pandora. She's also free of prejudice and so, she could become an ally of the races that often find themselves antagonized by others.
    • Small slice of life scenarios with Ayano are plenty. She would gladly talk and hang out with strangers in all kind of places like a pool, the beach, or wherever else people usually would hang out at.
    • Ayano has always been a huge fan of superheroes and the like, so if your character wants a new fan, she could easily fill that role.
    • Ayano has a tendency to bottle up her negative feelings a lot and this is particularly strong in Summer. If you think your character would be able to see through her fake smiles, then maybe they can get her to allow herself to be helped, for once.
    • She now works as a barista at Hunk's Junk & Dunk! She's not the best at it, but she tries and can be often be found there.

#3 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
  4. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona

[​IMG]

"A real brawl doesn't begin until you've got your back to a wall!"

About Kanji
    Kanji looks like a delinquent, acts like a delinquent, but isn't really one. He started as just a boy that was very interested in arts and crafts, but once girls began teasing him for his feminine tastes, alongside his father's words about how a man has to be strong, pushed Kanji into hiding his hobbies and putting on a tough man act.

Underneath the tough exterior Kanji has cultivated lies a boy that only wants to be accepted and understood by his peers. His passion for sewing and other kinds of crafts never faded either and he keeps on working on improving his natural talent at it. Kanji is at his core a gentle guy who would never harm anyone for no good reason and proves himself to be a very loyal and respectful friend once you get to know him. He does have a really short temper though.
    In Pandora
    Kanji arrived on March 15th, immediately reuniting with his friends Yosuke and Naoto. He's gotten settled in Pandopolis and currently works at Coquelicot Agency in Ark City.

He's working on his own online shop, with the help of Naoto, who is now his girlfriend. He also recently adopted a Siberian Husky puppy, which he has named Duke.
    Plot Hooks

• Kanji loves a good fight, especially against other dudes. He prefers to fight without any rules to get in the way, so anyone who decides to sparr with him should be prepared for a real anything goes brawl!
    • Kanji is very much in the closet. Other manly dudes often earn their fair share of comments from him that carry some pretty heavy implications, which is usually followed up by him backing off immediately. Anyone wanting to make him get flustered, or maybe even help him come out of the closet, would be welcome to do it!
    • Kanji's passion is to sew and knit. He likes to make really cute things too like plushies and accessories and is trying to be more open about his talents. He would be pretty happy to take on any requests too, in case you're looking for anything.
    • Misunderstandings! Kanji's thug-ish appearance means that it's very easy for someone to assume the worst out of him, especially when the circumstances aren't very good.
    • Kanji frequents a gym in Ark City, so that could be a good meeting place for anyone interested in running into him.
    • He has a dog! He's still getting used to having his own pet, but any dog lovers who want to meet a cute puppy can likely see him whenever Kanji takes him out for a walk.
    • Kanji could use some adult figures in his life to help him out since he mostly hangs out with people around his age.
    • He's a decent cook and has a sweet tooth, so you can probably spot him at bakeries and such places. He has a pretty big appetite too!
    • Kanji can't usually summon his Persona outside of the Otherworld, but in a dire enough situation, he might be able to draw it out!

Ryotaro Dojima & Nanako Dojima

Persona

[​IMG]

"A house isn't just a big box. It's a place for family to live together."

About Ryotaro & Nanako
    The Dojimas are a family that went through a very period of time, with Ryotaro's wife being a victim of a hit-and-run, the detective became obssessed with catching the culprit and bringing him to justice for his wife's sake. The case proved to be too difficult, but that didn't stop his obsession, which ended up causing a rift between him and Nanako, who he constantly neglected in favor of his work. It took unti Nanako hit a breaking point for Ryotaro to realize just how much wrong he was doing and start working on repairing their nearly broken relationship.

Ryotaro is a hard-working, no-nonsense detective who is very strict while he's on duty, but is significantly more lax when in a more casual setting. He's not the best at dealing with emotions and more sensitive moments, but he attempts to help in his own way, even if there will be inevitable slip-ups along the way. Nanako, on the other hand, is a bit shy around strangers at first, but quickly warms up to them and shows herself as a very mature girl for her age while still keeping that same innocent that most children have. The one thing that both Dojima's share between each other, however, is that they care deeply for those they love and will do everything in their power to help them with their problems.

In Pandora
    Ryotaro continues to work as a detective in Pandopolis City, specifically Midcourt, investigating cases of all kinds while he tries to get used to just how strange Pandora is. Nanako, meanwhile, is still adapting to life in the city, but is otherwise living like any other child would: going to school, making friends and generally not understanding the more... complicated matters of Pandora.
    Plot Hooks

• Ryotaro is a detective, which means he's going to be investigating lots of crimes going around Pandopolis. Anyone who might be in a bit of a bind or needs the help of a detective can easily go to him for help!
    • He's also a single parent, so meeting other parents could be a good way of making friends. He's still unsure about his capabilities as a father, so if anyone would like to give him advice, that would be very much appreciated!
    • The supernatural is something that still boggles this old man's head a lot, so encounters with all kinds of supernatural activity would likely leave him feeling very, very tired.
    • If you want a drinking buddy, Ryotaro can probably fill that role for you, although he's trying not to drink too much because of his daughter.
    • He loves his coffee so you can likely find him at cafes and such places when he's taking a break from work.
    • He's still a little hung up about everything that happened with his wife, so he could use people who would be able to help him move on from it.
    • Nanako would love to meet other children around her age, since she's otherwise mostly surrounded by her dad's and cousin's friends!
    • She's also a very curious kid with a big heart, so if she notices that something looks wrong with someone, chances are that she's going to ask about it.
    • People who would be willing to look after Nanako when Ryotaro gets busy would be greatly appreciated!

#4 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  5. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Persona

[​IMG]

"I agree that the truth is the most interesting thing. And as everyone is interested in different things... you could say the truth varies, too."

About Yuyuko
    Once a human that was gifted the horrifying power to inflict death upon others, Yuyuko took her own life in fear of her own power. Her body was then sealed under a monstrous cherry tree, keeping her locked out of the cycle of reincarnation. Her temperament and powers to manipulate the souls of the dead ended up netting her a job as the manager of the Netherworld, a job that she has since kept for all eternity.

Yuyuko appears to be absolutely carefree and cheerful; and she truly is like, for the most apart. Howeveer, hiding behind a ditzy, happy personality is an extremely cunning and knowledgeable side that no doubt would catch anyone offguard. In reality, Yuyuko is just someone who wants to enjoy herself and is willing to do anything as long as it entertains her. Commitment doesn't come easy to her, but anyone who is interested in someone fun to hang out with couldn't find someone more perfect for the role.
    In Pandora
    Yuyuko arrived in July and has since been exploring Pandora, intrigued in what the world has to offer her. Her adventures led her to become an ally of Salem's, but it's still up in the air how long it's going to last.
    Plot Hooks

• Yuyuko is a ghost and she's very happy to play the role of spooky ghost in anyone's adventures, if she thinks she'd have fun with it.
    • Being dead, Yuyuko has a fairly unique perspective. Anyone interested in discussing the topic of life or death would be able to have a productive discussion with her.
    • Most people wouldn't realize Yuyuko is a ghost at first, opening space for a lot of potential awkward situations!
    • She can often be found in graveyards and other creepy places, so if your character would go to one for whatever reason, she can be there! She's also always surrounded by other ghosts.
    • Yuyuko is drawn to anyone who looks mildly interesting, so if there's anything your character does that might grab someone's attention, she likely will go to them straight up and engage in conversation.
    • She's very selective about what kind of information she gives about herself, but for the most part she hides just how powerful and smart she is. Maybe someone could take her a bit too lightly?
    • If someone would like to have her as an ally, she's for the most part willing to help... but she's also not the most reliable person out there.

#5 FullMoon, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  6. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    If I end up using this spot I want someone to smash my face with a hammer​

#6 FullMoon, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  7. Emi

Emi pandora's school idol

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    Hi, FullMoon! Sorry I am running out of steam so I might touch more on this later (but I wanted to get some out there). Right now I only have @Hotaru Tomoe (but you can probably bet I'll have more soon, I'm trash gotta add some flavor). But I really wanted to hit you up.

Let's start with @Kanji Tatsumi because I haven't played Persona but I have rped with it and he's my favorite not-delinquent. I know he's currently in Pandapolis and so is Hotaru. One of your plot hooks is sewing and knitting/requests, I don't know if he ever does it in Pandora but maybe if she sees him in public she gets interested (maybe for a side job for someone/an activity club, IDK I'm bad). She'd be pretty unphased by a large, gruff looking boy doing it since gender roles are p. non-existent in her home life. She might request something and even ask him to teach him? And if he ever comes back to that location might find her there. IT'S AN IDEA... She's allowed to be cute sometimes.

Then @Ayano Tateyama could be interesting? Not asking for babysitting here or anything but you say she's drawn to loners and while Hotaru is much warmer than she was previously she'd still be a tiny girl doing her own thing a lot of the time. As an Outer Senshi she's used to working in her group or not alone, so she wouldn't be super reliant on others. Maybe that'd become a concern of Ayano's seeing her? And shenanigans happen from there (I'd be down for some Pandorian wildlife attacking or something and Hotaru having to transform, just saying it's my dumb idea that's all I got).

Finally I'd really love to see her against @Chise Hatori ! Hotaru will eventually end up in the orphange in Centria for a place to stay so I'm going to try to get most of her stuff focused there. But maybe Ruth has some sensitivity to her presence (since being a technical emmisary of death)??? It's an idea I'm not sure it's a logical one at all, but I'd be interested in her meeting the pair of them.

FullMoon likes this.
  8. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Hi @Emi! Thanks for taking the time to plot with me. This organizer hasn't been updated for this season yet (and is missing one character) so sorry for any inconveniences that might pop up here!

Kanji: While Kanji isn't going to have a physical shop for a while, he is going to be starting an online one very soon, which is... not very suitable for plotting admittedly but oh well. Either way, he's usually not very showy with his sewing skills, so it's unlikely that Hotaru would see him actually practicing it in public outside of his job in Ark City. She could possibly come across his designs in some fashion (like a cute keychain or something that he carries around) and ask him about it! He'd be a bit awkward at the prospect of teaching sewing to someone, but I think he'd be happy to help her learn if she asked!

Ayano: She doesn't really work as a babysitter anymore because of Stuff That Happened, but Ayano's generally too good natured to just ignore a kid as young as Hotaru just wandering around on their own, so she'd definitely try to talk to her and maybe see if she can get somewhere she will be taken care of. Perhaps this could tie in with a Situation happening that gets Hotaru to transform and show to Ayano that she's faaaar from helpless!

Chise: So, Ruth would probably be able to sense that there's something up with Hotaru, but wouldn't be able to pinpoint anything. He's still fairly new to being a fairy (he's been around for less than a year) so there's still a lot that he doesn't know, even leaving aside the fact the differences between worlds. He'd probably be wary of her at first, but really, that applies to anyone he meets.

9. Emi

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    You're good! I already messaged you once before, but I was just trying to come up with workable ideas. I'm always of the mind though they're ideas since what works might not etc. But I don't want to just poke someone and go, "yes I want to rp with you" since some kind of idea helps!! Sorry I am weird.

Kanji I knew this one was probably a little trickier (rping helps you learn a character at least). It was just an idea since I saw one of your hooks were it. And maybe a small girl asking about it would be less intimidating than a person somewhere around his age. At the least she'd tell him it was cute, but it's probably an idea we'll overall have to pass on!

Ayano I saw that she no longer did babysitting. Hotaru would also be miffed if I implied she needed it (she doesn't-- okay, maybe a little she gets restless and breaks things sometimes on accident). But I figured maybe it'd help Ayano a bit in a weird in the sense that she's not all bad? I don't know what my brain was thinking there, but I like being able to do some give-and-take and I knew she was having some issues so maybe a smol being around and things not going horribly would help. And it's a smol (fairly) super natural.... so it'd take her on some kind of adventure

Chise This is fine! I admit I never fully watched The Ancient Magus Bride -- actually, I just finished rewatching sailor moon so I just might-- but it was an idea since I knew he had some sort of connection with it that might instigate an interaction. That one was 100% just a random idea that I thought might sort of work but I would really be interested in finding a way to rp with Chise (and Ruth).

Ayano Tateyama likes this.
  10. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Kanji: We can definitely still thread them if you want, we'd just need to maybe think of a different approach for it haha.

Ayano: I totally get what you're coming from and yeah, it could actually help Ayano a good bit to look after a child. Ayano's very nice and her experiences with Pandora already taught her that not everything is as it seems, so while she would definitely be concerned about Hotaru walking around on her own, she wouldn't be overbearing about it. We could go for something that's more chill or try to go for a more action-y thing, either one is fine with me!

Chise: I definitely recommend watching it if you're interested! It's a very good series and Chise is a wonderful character (which is, of course, why I play her fdjfkhsd) that has a very powerful character arc. Either way, Chise is a mage, so perhaps we could use that as a means of interaction between the two. I admittedly know very little about the Sailor Moon universe, so I'm not sure if displays of random magic would really grab Hotaru's attention or not.

11. Emi

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    Kanji Absolutely! Or we can wait until I get another character in since that one might work, too |b And better.

Ayano I'm absolutely fine with more chill! Hotaru wouldn't be one to use her senshi powers for no real reason (even defensively). Since secret identities and all. Growing into something for that would be the best way, which just leaves us to how do they meet in the mean time? I am drawing a blank i AM BAD AT THIS.

Chise You already know I finished it today! I'll probably rewatch it since it's been a while. It might, honestly, Hotaru is one of the only senshi to portray magic outside of senshi form that's not related to visions. She can both heal and create a mini display of the universe (technically it's partly psychic because it does sort of give prophecies, but it's weird Hotaru is weird). Magic like Chise's isn't common in their world unless it's an enemy. She wouldn't jump to that conclusion, ofc, but given she's a little weird she'd be interesting in learning about it?

FullMoon likes this.
  12. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Kanji: Possibly, yes! If you have any future ideas, feel free to toss them at me anytime!

Ayano: The best I can think of at the moment is that Ayano could possibly spot Hotaru all by herself somewhere (like a park or another place that wouldn't get a whole lot of activity in it) and tries to talk to her. It would be a very simple thread of them just talking to each other, but it could be a good set-up for future things, maybe!

Chise: Well, if it's of any interest to Hotaru, Chise is also a student at Schola Praeditos. If she's interested in attending the school, Chise could possibly be the one to direct her to it. She usually tries practicing magic somewhere far from people so as to not risk anyone getting hurt in case something goes wrong. They could probably run into each other like, in a field outside of one of the cities, maybe?

Emi likes this.
  13. Emi

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    Ayano Simple is sometimes the best way to go, I like it! Especially since while she's not intentionally being a problem child she is restless easily right now.

Chise That is an idea actually! I asked Octi earlier if there was an age limit so I'm really tempted to send her that way and I wasn't sure how to do it. In the manga one of her adoptive parents would sit with her and have her practice one of the above abilities to gain control of it and while it's not shown in the anime a lot of the daily-life stuff crosses over so I can't imagine them not having her practice control over the powers none of them understand. And doing things her parents would want is SUPER important to her, so I'd like to send her that way |b I'd certainly be interested in Chise pointing her in that direction, since for her magic schools are a thing in storybooks.

FullMoon likes this.
  14. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Ayano: Great! If you want to get a thread up, Ayano is free on most dates in June except the 4th and 23rd. Before the 23rd would be best since after that point she's going to be feeling significantly better regarding her own issues!

Chise: Alright! Maybe I could start it with Chise practicing some magic out there somewhere and Hotaru could find her doing it? What dates work best for you?

Emi likes this.
  15. Ben Grimm

Ben Grimm Marvel Universe

Race:
    Mutated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Kanji Tatsumi
    Bruh, this guy - thanks to @Twist the supreme corruptor, I have come to love him. He's just... -clenches fist- so good, man, just a thug looking kid with a heart of gold and I love it

Anyway, on that basis, I'd like to throw him in with Ben, who has a vaguely comparable deal going on with both appearance and actual personality! Ben grew up tough in NYC, and a lot of Kanji's story would be pretty familiar to him; he too ended up being cast a bit as brawler and thug before he met Reed Richards, and he's still kind of rough around the edges to this day. He'd see a lot of his younger self in Kanji, I think!

Basically, my rough idea is that Ben, on a trip to Ark City, runs into Kanji in the gym and some shit (???????) happens there to get them talking. Hell, maybe they even spar, who knows? From this, though, and if they gel well, my hope is that they can bond and form a bit of a older mentor-younger mentee relationship. What do you think? Is this something you'd want to get into, or am I just talking bollocks?

FullMoon and Twist like this.
  16. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Ben Grimm

YES! I love this! I have very little contact with Fantastic Four outside of one of the cartoons that I watched when I was younger, but I did always like them and I would love to have that kind of dynamic between Kanji and Ben! Kanji would probably be a little startled with his appearance, but then he'd probably start asking a lot of question and just generally be a curious child. I don't think he'd try fighting with him because I think even Kanji knows better than punching someone made of rock haha. Maybe if he could summon his Persona though!

They could definitely meet at the gym! It could be something as simple as Kanji accidentally making a mess at the gym for whatever reason, or maybe someone could start picking a fight with him for whatever reason and Ben has to break it off? I'm up for anything!

Ben Grimm likes this.
  17. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    So I'm going to throw the obvious one here first. Hanzo and @Genji Shimada should eventually meet, but since your muse level is low and Hanzo just arrived here, this could probably be postponed until way later. And considering Hanzo's internal feelings, when he does find out that Genji is here, I'd imagine he'd probably go out of his way to avoid him at least until he's ready to confront him.

But considering from what I know about the Hanzo previously being here, Genji helped them overcome his problems and they ran a ramen shop together. I just know that when this Hanzo learns about all this and these experiences, he's going to be very confused and feel very conflicted about all this. Plus I'd imagine Genji is probably tired since this is all starting from a blank slate again.

Tl;dr, it's probably going to be a mess.

But the big one I wanna throw out there is Lucas and @Ryotaro Dojima & Nanako, Lucas is used to having friends that are way older than him and could seriously use some companions around his own age. That and when you take into consideration with Nanako's situation with her dad previously ignoring her and the loss of a loved one, Lucas would 100% be able to relate to that and be able to sympathize.

But later down the line, I want Lucas to look at Dojima and be able to sympathize with him and have that sympathy transfer to his own dad, because right now his feelings about his dad are very complicated now.

But anywho, yeah! /flop

FullMoon likes this.
  18. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @bears

Hanzo & Genji
    I actually have something in mind with Genji that might shake things up a good amount! I plan on putting up a brainstormer for it tomorrow hopefully, so I'll make sure to tag you in it when it happens! But yeah, it's gonna be a wild mess lol

Lucas & Dojimas
    Oh man, I didn't even think of the parallels between Lucas and Nanako. Her relationship with her father is pretty much repaired at this point, so while she might bring up what happened with her mom and what happened after it, there isn't going to be any ressentment in play because she already made up her mind about everything. Still, meeting someone who has experiences of neglect of their own would be good for her.

As for Ryotaro, if he learned about what went down with Flint, he'd probably be able to understand what was going through the guy's mind and maybe talk to Lucas about it. Give him the outside perspective of another neglectful parent that was buried too deep in grief to pay attention to the family he had left. He'd feel bad for Lucas because he knows how Nanako felt about his treatment of her so he just knows the boy is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

All in all, I think both of them could be positive influences on poor Lucas!

bears likes this.
  19. Emi

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    Ayano Maybe the 17th? If that's all right with you! I don't have much going on for Hotaru just yet but that should work!

Chise that works for me yes! Most dates are fine with me, she has a thread with Charles on the 20th but otherwise is fairly open.

20. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Both of those are fine with me @Emi! I'll try to get Chise's started up sometime tomorrow before I get busy.

Emi likes this.