HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

FullMoon's Observatory

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by FullMoon, Oct 20, 2017.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

FullMoon Observatory

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars

[​IMG]

About Me
    Heyo! I'm a Brazilian dude who has no clue what he's doing with his life whatsoever but is at least trying to find some kind of goal. I currently study accountancy but I have plans to study graphic design and to get better at art, with a goal of some day making my own cartoon series. However I also enjoy writing a lot and I have written some fanfiction in the past (and I still do and plan on working on more) which led to me looking into crossover RPs and finally to this site.

I love playing videogames (particularly fighting, adventure, platformers and RPG games) and I also tend to prefer watching cartoons and anime to watching live-action series, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try them out if I think they might be a good watch! In terms of music, I listen to a lot of Vocaloid, but I honestly don't have any really defined tastes and as such I just listen to whatever I think sounds nice!

I'm a fairly quiet guy and I don't like to bother people with stuff that's not important, so I kinda have issues properly communicating with people sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.

I'm also mildly obsessed with Undertale if you couldn't tell already.

Roleplay Preferences
    My posting rate tends to be a bit irregular but I try my best to post as soon as I can, trying to post at least once a week. However, as my number of characters grows I have more stuff to keep track of, but I still try to not take longer than a month to reply to something. I don't mind if you have a slower post rate, as that usually means I can just focus on the faster moving threads for a while without having to worry too much about getting overwhelmed.

In terms of post size, I don't care about how long your posts are as long as I have something to work with. My posts themselves tend to flunctuate in terms of lenght but they're usually fairly short!

I'm not picky about threads! If you have any idea or just want one of my characters to meet up with yours, even if it doesn't amount to much outside of them just talking to each other and maybe becoming friends/enemies in the process, I'd be up for it! Of course, if you have anything in mind that will have some more long-term effects, that's just fine too! Group threads with no posting order I can enjoy as well, as I like having multiple characters interact at once and see how they bounce off each other.

I personally just enjoy doing simple slice of life things where characters are just hanging out and doing stuff together, but I'm not against drama happening, not at all, as long as it has a purpose and results in some good character exploration and development, I'm all for it! I love writing my characters going through all kinds of difficult issues and then finding a way to overcome the difficulties thrown their way.

In general just tell me (be it by PM or posting in this thread or through Discord, whatever) if you wanna do something with any of my characters and we can get right down to it!

Limits
    Although I don't mind angst and potentially breaking my characters, I do want them to get better once bad stuff happens to them so I'm not very interested in doing things that are overly depressing. Other than that, I don't like excessive gore but I can deal with some if need be. All in all, just don't make things overly dark and edgy =V

The only thing that could be an issue is sexual content but since nothing explicit can happen here and things are done in a fade to black manner, it's not something that will come up often, but if it did, no rape please.

Check out my characters below!

Active Thread Count (in the current season):

sans: 1
    Genji Shimada: 5
    Chise Hatori: 5
    Greed: 2
    Sakura Kasugano: 4
    Ema Skye: 2
    Alice Margatroid: 8
    Brigitte Lindholm: 6
    Vivi Ornitier: 3

#1 FullMoon, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Henry Foss and Jen like this.
  2. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

sans

Undertale

[​IMG]
    "well, if i were you, i would have thrown in the towel by now. but you didn't get this far by giving up did you?"

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​

Sans is a fun-loving guy who is just as likely to tell you a joke as he is to make you the joke. Almost nothing can bother this guy, which at first might seem to be a result of his calm, friendly personality, but in reality Sans is very depressed and has grown apathetic towards most things in life. As such, he spends his time doing whatever he wants to do without any shame, as he has long stopped caring about his own self-image.

Make no mistake though, Sans is smart and capable of noticing things others would take for granted or just not notice at all; and he's also good at reading people, allowing him to know more about people than they think he knows. However, he doesn't really like to expose himself much, preferring to just stay in the background and keep everything outside of his jokester and casual atittude hidden away from everyone. As such, few people will learn much about what's buried deep in this skeleton's soul.

currently
    Still a fugitive after having being convicted for a crime he never committed thanks to Frollo, Sans had a rough winter that ended with both his brother, Papyrus, and his best friend in Pandora, Mad Sweeney, disappearing. He has gotten the assistance of Helen Magnus for his legal problems so he may join Sanctuary, but at the moment he's not in the best emotional state.

« »
    lost determination
    The events in Sans' past let him feeling rather apathetic towards the world in general, leading to putting very little effort into things and not enjoying himself as much as he could. He definitely needs help in getting out of his cynic worldview and try to enjoy life as he has it now.
    spaaaaaaaaace
    Sans is fascinated with space and the idea of space travel, as such, he would be very excited at the idea of getting inside a space ship and getting to explore the stars in it. Unfortunately he also lacks the energy to do so, but perhaps someone can convince him to fulfill his dream?
    hidden power
    Sans is actually a pretty tough fighter, but he prefers to avoid conflict in any way he can if at all possible and it's usually pretty easy for him to get away, as he's capable of teleporting. He could potentially be faced with a situation where he finally has to step in and fight
    a bonely fugitive
    During winter, Sans is going to spend a good amount of time as a fugitive once he escapes from prison, meaning that he could meet all types of people who would perhaps hear his side of the story, or maybe just try to lock him up again

Genji Shimada

Overwatch

[​IMG]
    "The heart of a man still beats inside of me."

Genji has led a very troubled life, having been raised as one of the heirs of the criminal Shimada clan, he was never interested in their illegal affairs which ended costing him his life at the hands of his own brother. Or so they thought, as Genji ended up being rescued by one Angela Ziegler, who brought him to Overwatch where he was turned into a cyborg and basically a living weapon, an aspect of him that he grew to hate.

However, now that he's at peace with himself, Genji is a good-hearted, sweet man who even has quite a nerdy streak to him, making him actually very sociable and a good friend to have despite how he might conduct himself in a rather serious way at first. Although he's still an assasin and as such, knows very well how to kill people and is not afraid to take one's life if it means protecting an innocent person or if he knows that there's no redeeming for his opponent.

CurrentlyGenji spent much of the previous season as a normal human thanks to the efforts of his brother, Hanzo, and his close friend, Jesse McCree. However, he has turned back into a cyborg and is actually rather happy about it. He still works as Irene's bodyguard, but is also going to start working alongside his brother at their own ramen shop. Not only that, but there's a copy of him running around now...

« »
    Cyber Hero
    Genji won't let innocent people suffer around him if he can help it. Anyone who might be struggling with criminals or just needs help getting out of a bad encounter, he is certainly there to give a helping hand.
    Master Swordsman
    Genji's skill with swords is very hard to match and he's not teaching people to fight with one, or even just sparring against other swordsmen like him. At the end of the day, Genji does enjoy a good challenge.
    A Former Playboy
    Although Genji is at peace with who he used to be, he does feel a bit of shame regarding his younger self. This leads to him not being as confident around women as he used to be, not helped by some insecurities regarding his own body. It would be interesting if Genji could find a lady who is actually interested in him romantically!
    Surprisingly Nerdy
    Genji likes videogames, super sentai shows and is overall a bit of a dork under all the coolness of being a cyborg ninja. He's not ashamed of showing this side of him either!
    Haunting of the Past
    Genji is going to have a doppelganger during Spring. This doppelganger has the personality he used to have from his time working for Blackwatch, which makes him much more aggressive. Perhaps people come meet this moody cyborg? Or someone who already knows him could make a mistake?

Chise Hatori

The Ancient Magus' Bride

[​IMG]
    "All I want is for the people who smile for me... To keep smiling, just for me. It's such a selfish thing really."

For the majority of her life, Chise only knew of suffering and rejection. She was constantly tormented by weird creatures that only she could see, bullied by other children who didn't treat her situation with the care it needed and just saw her as some kind of freak, her father left her (and took her little brother in the process) and finally, her mother commited suicide after telling her that she should never have been born. Everything became too much for her and she eventually tried to commit suicide.

Despite living this kind of life, Chise is a good-natured girl who just wants a home and a family that would genuinely love her. Although she's currently doing better about it, she still has a severe lack of self-worth that causes her to recklessly endanger herself for the sake of others, even if she wasn't even intending to help them at first, she just can't stand idly as she sees other people suffer and tries to find a solution that would make everyone happy even despite overwhelming odds.

Currently
    Still studying magic under John Uskglass, Chise has slowly but surely started to improve her emotional state, thanks in large part due to finally starting to open up to John regarding her feelings. She carries on with her life around Silverwood and Misty Hollow, working as council secretary at the latter, and is trying her best to live a normal life.

« »
    A Magician's Apprentice
    Chise is still very new to magic in general, and the many different types of magic users in Pandora leaves her with many options that perhaps she would never have learned of in her own world. Being a Sleigh Beggy, Chise has incredible potential for magic and any sensitive people sensitive to this type of thing might sense great power within her small body. Some could help her develop her skills so she can turn into a great mage in the future, or perhaps they just want to use her for their own purposes.
    Lost Self-Love
    The events in Chise's life led to her feeling like she's worth nothing and as such she's very quick to place everyone's needs before her owns, especially people who she cares for. She needs help to be able to see herself as equal to others and to treasure the life that she still has within her.
    A World Beyond Our Imagination
    All her life Chise has been surrounded by strange creatures, and strange creatures (particularly those that are more magical in nature) are similarly drawn to her due to her status as Sleigh Beggy. Chise has only scratched the surface as far as seeing all the mystical beings the world (both hers and Pandora) has to offer. Perhaps one of these could end up drawn to her and find themselves being oddly fond of this girl they just met... or they might just think of her as a particularly tasty treat.
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Chise has the strange skill of being able to visit people's dreams. This can happen with anyone anywhere in Pandora and Chise currently has no control of this skill. This could lead to many interesting first meetings, or perhaps Chise could end discovering more about someone that she already knew, perhaps things that would otherwise have been hidden from everyone else.

#2 FullMoon, Oct 20, 2017
    Jen likes this.
  3. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Greed

Fullmetal Alchemist
    [​IMG]
    "You humans think greed is only about money and power. But don't forget: everybody wants something they don't have."

An homunculus and the embodiment of the greed within his creator, Greed wants all the good things in the world for himself and his own ambitions led him to leave his siblings and father to pursue them. With a charismatic personality on his side, Greed was capable of building a gang made of people who would do anything for him, including sacrificing their lives for his sake.

Despite being a living sin, Greed is actually a fairly pleasant, fun guy to hang out with who just happens to have some loose morals. While he's not one to go violence as a first option (especially against women) and actually prefers peaceful ways of acquiring what he wants, he's not opposed to resorting to it if he has to, nor is he against stealing, kidnapping or any of that stuff. Greed has a policy of being honest and has never told a single lie, although that doesn't mean he's always going to give you a clear answer.

CurrentlyGreed has housed himself in Cascade Bay and is the owner of the pub, Devil's Nest, going by the alias Richard Grasley. He has already made his own gang who do all kind of tasks for him, both legal and illegal, leading him to already becoming someone of influence in the criminal underworld. He started a dragon hunting business as a way to get himself some more money, but of course, not everyone is going to be ok with it.

« »
    A Friend in the Underworld
    Outside of the stuff he does and maybe acting a little shady, Greed is a perfectly normal, nice guy. As such, it's possible for people to befriend him and have him as a contact of sorts, or perhaps some people who wouldn't normally associate with criminals might find themselves befriending him while being unaware of all the things he does.
    A Criminal Family
    Greed is a very good boss who treats the people working for him well and with respect, or at least as well as he would treat anyone else. Someone could be looking for work, or maybe they hear about him and his gang and get an interest in working for him. Even if you're not interested in taking part in the criminal dealings, as long as you don't try to sabotage him, Greed will happily try to give you something else to do with your time.
    Hidden Desires
    Deep down all Greed really needs is true friends and his greedy personality comes all from having an empty feeling inside of him since birth. He doesn't realize this yet, but perhaps someone could make him realize this by forming a strong bond with him and eventually making him notice how much he cares for them and all the henchmen he has been surrounding himself with.

Sakura Kasugano

Street Fighter

[​IMG]
    "I'll be a great fighter one day, just you wait and see!"

Once an ordinary high school girl, Sakura turned out to have an outstanding amount of talent for fighting, even being able to shoot fireballs from her hands without any formal training, only emulating what she had seen from her idol on TV. Her devotion (or obsession) with her idol has led her to visit many different places in the world and meet all kinds of different people while looking for him, all while still balancing her life with her studies.

Sakura is an energetic, friendly girl who is easy to befriend and has a certain charm that gets people to easily bond with her. She loves a good fight and is always looking out for new opponents fighting styles to prove herself against and become even stronger. Although she still has to balance her passion for fighting with the rest of her life, including work that she will inevitably have to do, she can always make some time for some good ol' brawling.

CurrentlyDue to a coincidence, Sakura met with Jessica Drew and is now becoming her sidekick. She still works at Fun World and is also starting a new college life. She's trying to find some balance in her life, but is having some struggles, as she still doesn't quite know what she wants to do with herself.

« »
    A Passionate Fighter
    In a world like Pandora where everything is possible, Sakura is eagerly looking for people to fight with her and see what they're capable of doing, hoping to see things that are beyond her wildest dreams while also giving it her all. Are you up for the challenge?
    Aimless Prodigy
    Sakura is incredibly talented, but lacks any kind of formal training. Perhaps someone could take notice of her skill and tries to mentor her so she can become even better, maybe even teach her techniques that maybe she would never be capable of performing in her own world. If someone is looking for an apprentice, Sakura may be able to provide.
    New Idols
    Sakura is an impressionable girl and since Pandora is a world with superheroes and the like walking around, she will definitely find new people to look up to, and maybe she could even work on becoming a sidekick for one of them
    Still Young
    Fighting aside, Sakura is still a young girl and perfectly capable of having a healthy social life, and having friends to hang out with when not looking for fights can do a lot of good to her. There is a good chance of them being pulled into her world, but the opposite is true as well.
    The Evil Inside
    Sakura has great potential for evil inside her with the Satsui no Hado lying dormant within her and it will likely stay that way... Unless someone tries to influence her into evil.

Ema Skye

Ace Attorney

[​IMG]
    "Call me Ema. There's no need for titles once you've shared a bottle of fingerprinting powder!"

A woman with a passion for science that dedicated her life towards becoming a forensic scientist and ended up missing out on that dream, temporarily. Through sheer determination, Ema managed to get her dream job, one that she intends to keep going in Pandora. Ema has seen and been through a lot over the course of her life, but the one thing about her that doesn't change is her passion for all things scientific.

Ema is normally a pleasant woman, but her passion towards science can sometimes make her look a bit weird due to her having some rather unusual habits that stem from it. She's still helpful and hardworking though and she will gladly offer a hand to someone in need, especially if it makes use of her scientific talents. However, if you annoy her or get in her way, she will be all too eager to let you know that.

CurrentlyEma has just arrived in Pandora and is doing her job as she always wanted. She is going to be living with Lena Luthor as her roommate and is currently trying to adapt to all the oddities Pandora will surely throw in her direction very often.

« »
    Crime Investigation
    Ema does both detective and forensics work, if you want someone to work with on investigations, or help uncovering any kind of mystery, Ema is your girl. Or maybe your character could be doing illegal things and she catches you in the act, who knows.
    Supernatural vs Science
    Supernatural things aren't completely new to Ema, but she still has trouble believing that things such as vampires and magic are real in Pandora. Whether she could get in trouble due to her ignorance of supernatural things, or maybe get freaked out by seeing a werewolf transformation right in front of her, she certainly has an interesting life ahead of her
    Getting Scientific
    Ema would love to meet and become friends with other scientist, especially those of other areas from her own. Sure, she has her own preferences, but she can definitely respect the work of her fellow scientists, and maybe she might even help.
    A Friend in the Government
    If you're a civilian who needs help with something, be it getting an analysis done on something or maybe wanting someone to investigate something you think is suspicious, Ema is willing to help, even if it's outside of her role. Do expect a lot of questions though!

#3 FullMoon, Oct 30, 2017
    Jen likes this.
  4. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Alice Margatroid

Touhou Project

[​IMG]
    "I'm not alone. There's no way I could lose."

A mysterious girl with a doll-like appearance who is always accompanied by magically controlled dolls. Alice first originated from Makai, the land of demons, but as she grew up she went to live in the fantastical land of Gensokyo. She is someone who dedicated herself to magic to the point of losing her humanity. She's a recently converted magician and as such, she's still closer to human than she is to youkai and other supernatural creatures.

Alice is indifferent towards people, being much more interested in researching magic than to interact with others. Despite such anti-social behavior, some of it is ingrained in a timid side that she doesn't show very often, and she is a mostly polite person when she does have to interact with people. She carries herself with confidence and is more than happy to show off her skills with manipulating dolls, be it through performances, or actual fights.

CurrentlyHaving just arrived in Pandora, Alice is exploring the land and seeing what she it has to offer, before eventually settling down somewhere and continue her studies, her current objective being to create a doll that can move and think by itself.

« »
    The Doll Maker
    Alice is all about dolls and she can pretty much make any kind of doll she's asked to, provided she has the materials at her disposal. If anyone would be interested in acquiring a doll from her, she would happily offer her services. Or perhaps they could be interested in her doll manipulation magic?
    Lonely Doll Girl
    Alice isn't the most receptive person, nor the warmest. As such, it's difficult to form a real friendship with her, but perhaps your character would be willing to push through her barriers and form a bond with her?
    The Magic Scholar
    Magic is Alice's life, so she would be curious about all the magic systems that exist in Pandora, other mages that would be willing to trade notes with her and become, perhaps not friends, but reseach partners, could be an interesting development.
    Fight Me!
    Alice is always up for a fight, but she will never use her full strength even if it means losing and finds no pleasure in winning through sheer brute force, valuing strategy above all. If you would like your character to challenge or be challenged to a tricky fight against an army of dolls, then she's your girl.

Brigitte Lindholm

Overwatch

[​IMG]
    "Practice makes perfect. Not to mention some bumps and bruises."

The youngest daughter to a brilliant engineer, Brigitte was raised hearing many stories about heroes and chivalry from her godfather, Reinhardt. At first, she thought that she would help from the sidelines, believing that she could contribute with just her mechanic skills, however, after seeing one too many wounds make its way into Reinhardt's body, Brigitte couldn't just stay back anymore. She made her own armor and joined her godfather in the battlefield, determined to protect him and everyone else in need.

Brigitte is the kind of person that does not back down once she gets an idea in her head. If she decides to do something, she will follow through with it to the end and nothing will stop her. That doesn't mean she's unreasonable though, in fact, Brigitte is pretty levelheaded and will often act as the voice of reason if need be. Gentle, kind, fun, hardworking and having one hell of a sweet tooth, Brigitte is the kind of person that can get along with anyone, as long as they're not criminals and/or evil.

CurrentlyBrigitte has just arrived and is very confused about what's going on. She's worried about her godfather back home, but until she can find a way to reunite herself with him, she's going to keep fighting the good fight and help as many people as she can during her stay in Pandora.

« »
    Squire in Shining Armor
    Brigitte is a hero and she will do anything in her power to help someone in need. If your character is going to be facing danger and requires some help with it or needs someone to get them out of a rough spot, Brigitte will help without a second thought.
    Precision Swedish Engineering
    Having learned mechanical engineering from her father, Brigitte is capable of building all sorts of machinery and also made all of her equipment. She specializes in making armor and other defensive mechanisms, but she's more than happy to take on new challenges.
    The Civilian Life
    Brigitte still has a life outside of her heroics, even if she dedicates a lot of time to it. It would be nice to have some people she can be friends and hang out with on her off-time!
    Sweet Tooth
    Food is one of Brigitte's passions, especially sweets, so if you want to do something silly like an eating contest, or just have a character that likes cooking, consider having them meet her, as she would gladly try out their food!

Vivi Ornitier

Final Fantasy

[​IMG]
    "I didn't know how to feel. I kind of wanted to cry, too"

An artificial life form little more than six months old, Vivi is someone who was meant to be a weapon of war, but by pure chance ended up being separated from his fellow puppets and raised by an elderly Qu, allowing him to grow and become his own person. Vivi was completely unaware of his origins at first, but after a fateful chain of events led him to become involved with Tantalus, he went through many revelations that still trouble him deeply.

Vivi is a child through and through; he gets easily scared, is fairly naive, curious and overall a nice boy. However, he possesses great magical power within him that, even though he isn't very confident in his skills, he will still be more than willing to use to protect himself and those he cares about. In the face of danger, Vivi shows incredible determination and unwillingness to allow other people to be hurt, which in turn, allows him to move past his fears and become a truly formidable figure.

CurrentlyVivi arrived in Misty Hollow in May, alongside his friend Zidane, right in the middle of the crisis regarding the fall of the barrier. The two of them decide to stay in the town to help and, as such, are spending all of their time in the town hoping to make a difference.

« »
    Childhood
    Vivi is very young and hasn't had many opportunities to interact with other children like him. He's a shy boy, having been raised in isolation, but he's a friendly and kind boy who really needs to have some friends around his age
    Black Magician Boy
    Due to having been created as a weapon of war, Vivi actually possesses a lot of powerful magic with him, but hasn't fully realized his potential yet and lacks much in the way of formal training. Someone could potentially act as a magic mentor for him, or give him the means he needs to develop further.
    Superficial Artificiality
    Vivi has yet to come to terms with the fact he's an artificial creation made for war, as well as the fact that he has a very short life ahead of him. He has many insecurities regarding this aspect of him and needs help overcoming them
    Parental Figures
    Vivi only had one person as a parental figure while growing up and that person passed away not long after taking him in and was seen by him as a grandpa. It would be interesting if any other adults took a liking to Vivi and began to care for him like a parent would.

#4 FullMoon, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Jen likes this.
  5. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey there, @FullMoon! Sorry for the wait, I got tied up yesterday and today is super busy too, so I'll quickly just drop this. ;)

Sans & Stiles StilinskiSO! I love Sans--I really love Undertale and Sans' a super interesting character that I'd love to thread with, if you want to of course. Stiles here is a helper for a private investigator, so he's bound to get some cases here and there. I'd personally love for them to interact and see how it goes, but I could see them as friends since Stiles would probably love Sans' puns and would definitely love to learn more about his world.

I'd love for them to meet however, due to him being a fugitive; like, Stiles' is the son of a cop, so he knows what to look for with people in criminals and all that jazz. Stiles would hear Sans out (though he will be suspicious until otherwise--cause he knows how some people can play the victim, etc.)

Greed & Bill CipherOkay, so Bill would REALLY like Greed. I can see Greed and Bill being business partners/allies. Bill can definitely lend a hand/make a deal with Greed to help him out with his stuff and Greed could help him out with some things Bill would like. I can totally see them manipulating each other, but I think it'd be even funnier if they ended up liking each other's company and just hanging out sometimes.

I think the plot idea you have for Greed wanting friends could also be interesting to play out with Bill too? Of course, we'll see how they mesh, but I'd like something for Bill to go through something similar since he's never had an actual friend before and I think it'd be interesting to see how he'd react to this--though it would happen WAAAAAAY later in the future. :p

Lewis Pepper & Stiles StilinskiI volunteer Stiles to go explore his haunted house! I'd love for him to meet a ghost and basically have a paranormal adventure (with a ghost that isn't an NPC and can talk). Stiles would find Lewis pretty cool, but would understand how him feeling angry at some things (like life) is totally understandable. If Stiles finds something/someone interesting, he'd love to learn a lot about them (their world, what they can do, etc).

Basically, if Lewis would be okay with a hyperactive guy (who also has a dark fox spirit for a roommate) meeting and hanging out with him, they could have some interesting adventures. xD

FullMoon likes this.
  6. Celestial

Celestial Player

Occupied
    Race:
    1st place
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I only have one character so I'm going to throw him at everyone who's in PT. Asriel should already know Lucio by now!

FullMoon likes this.
  7. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Whoops sorry for taking a bit @Crystal Peak I got kinda distracted with other postings.

Sans & Stiles Stilinski
    I figured that was the case after you named your organizer "Megalovania" lol.

Sans making new friends, especially after what's happening to him in this season, would be very much appreciated. He would be glad that Stiles is actually willing to listen to his side of the story, but if even after it he still tries to get him arrested again then there's gonna be issues, though Sans won't hold it against him.

I still need to formulate a timeline for when Sans' trial happens and how long he's gonna be in jail before he's broken out of it, so it might take a bit before these two can meet.

Greed & Bill Cipher
    This is the relationship I didn't know I wanted tbh. Greed would find Bill super weird but after seeing what the dude is capable of he'd definitely want him in his side. I'm not sure what kind of deal Greed would make with Bill and he would probably be wary of making a deal with someone like him, but it's an idea to explore.

A genuine friendship forming between the two of them at some point would be delightfully bizarre, but until then, I can definitely imagine the two of them trying to manipulate the other into doing stuff for them and all the shenanigans that might come out of it.

Lewis Pepper & Stiles Stilinski
    Visiting Lewis' house is bound to get Stiles being pranked around by the other ghosts there (some of which are Lewis' own, but there might be the occasional unwanted visitor there as well) and a lot of shenanigans happening, but ultimately the goal would be to just mess with him instead of actually harming the guy.

I think Lewis and Stiles would get along and them having some adventures together sounds like a lot of fun as well! Lewis used to be a paranormal investigator (kinda) so I feel like they could work well together, even if he might have some reservations about it given what happened with his last group.

Lúcio & Asriel (@Celestial)
    Asriel is living in the orphanage, right? So yeah, he would definitely know Lúcio since he's one of the caretakers there! If you have any ideas of something that could happen with the two of them, feel free to tell me!

Celestial and Crystal Peak like this.
  8. Bird

Bird Player

Sans and Chell.

Chell would likely to be off put by him at first. Not by his looks although they would be quite strange to her, but how he acts, his jokes, his... everything. Chell and jokes/puns are..”Why cant you hear a Pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the P's in Pterodactyl is silent. ...Hahahahahahah." Chell: ... -blinks.- She does have a sense of humor but part of it is the stubborn nature and not wanting to give anyone any sort of a response.

You mentioned he's just as likely to make you the joke, does that mean pranks? She's not one to get pissed or angry but just.... Let's say (doesn't have to be him) someone does the old dog poop in a bag and sets bag on fire to her -Chell: -opens up portal under flaming bag of dog poop and one above below where prankster is, (or else just place a second portal else where) and then walks away. Again, her stubborn side of not wanting to show a reaction comes out.

Would her lack of a response just make him try even harder to get a reaction out of her? If so I think that could prove to be an interesting thread or even series of threads encounters, of her steadily not reacting and him steadily trying to get her to react. Him being able to teleport would mean she couldn't just portal away from him either. XD I am fine with having her bothered/uncomfortable. Eventually with enough puns and jokes he could get a small smile out of her. He might actually grow on her somewhat over time.

9. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @FullMoon

Sans & StilesYou got me there. ^^; I love Megalovania to BITS. it's my alarm clock and it rocks :p

Since Stiles is just a private investigator and has knowledge on Disney films, he won't arrest Sans. Cause seriously; Stiles knows about DC and Marvel, he knows about the Hunchback of Notre Dame film and the villain, lol. xD And sure, no problem! Take your time. :3

Greed & BillWith Bill, everything is gonna be weird. He should definitely get used to it. ;) Bill would be explain that he can't grant some things (aka, stuff from other worlds, immortality, etc), but he can definitely mess with Greed's competition with the underground. All Bill would ask if a few favors--like put the triangle symbol in Cascade Bay, and maybe in the future, he might even ask for Greed to find him a body (whether its' an enemy/old henchman he doesn't want). I definitely want Bill to possess someone until he gets his physical body here, lol.

It will be super bizarre, but until we see how they mesh, they can just manipulate each other, etc. Greed will also be one of the only ones that would know Bill as a demon, compared to others the triangle would have met. :p

Lewis & StilesI've been wanting for Stiles to go to a haunted house for ages; but yeah, I got no problem at all and Stiles will be cool with Lewis (the Nogitsune could be a different story but that depends too, :p ).

Awesome! Expect Stiles to throw in a lot of jokes--both funny and sarcastic, but yeah. Stiles would be super impressed that Lewis was a paranormal investigator and would want to learn from him, though would understand if the guy had reservations. He can guess why a ghost would have them. But yeah! Stiles might even try to convince him that Lewis could still try to do the paranormal job, if he still wanted, of course. But we'll see how that goes.

10. Celestial

Celestial Player

Occupied
    Race:
    1st place
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    We can always discuss what will happen with Lucio and Asriel via PMs or something if you want to go into details with fast response times. I'm always open for that. Don't be shy, say hi! <3

11. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sans & Stiles Stilinski (@Crystal Peak)
    Sounds great then! Once I figure out the timeline regarding Sans' inprisonment and his escape, we can get the thread up!

Greed & Bill Cipher
    Greed could definitely spread Bill's symbol around and would probably tell his gang to do it if he was convinced to help Bill. Him getting Bill a body to possess is also a possibility and he could look for a suitable body for him (though he won't be picking any unwilling henchmen of his, so it would likely either be an enemy, or somebody he doesn't know that he thinks would make for a good host) but I suppose this will depend on how well they get along!

How do you think they should meet? I assume Bill would be visiting Greed while he sleeps or something?

Well, Lewis has reservations less because he's a ghost and more because it was someone who he considered a friend seemingly betraying him and killing him during one of said investigations. Though, as long as you don't get him to explore any high places he should be fine. There's not much to learn from him either because for the most part most of the stuff Lewis' gang investigated led to nothing anyway!

Stiles convincing him to keep doing his paranormal investigator job could be an interesting development, considering Lewis isn't really doing anything currently and so is just wandering and hanging out around Misty Hollow without much purpose.

Lúcio and Asriel (@Celestial)
    Sure! I'll message you on Discord about this later!

Sans and Chell (@Bird)
    Yes, Sans likes to prank people! But he wouldn't go out of his way to mess with someone who clearly isn't enjoying it, mostly because that takes too much work to do. He would be curious about Chell's behavior, but if she turns out to be too unresponsive to him, he would probably just get shrug the whole thing off and continue with his life as if it never happened. It could be an interesting meeting, but if there's not much in term of interaction going, Sans would probably just leave heh.

Crystal Peak likes this.
  12. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sans & Stiles (@FullMoon)Sure thing! :D

Greed & BillSweet~ If they can get to that agreement, that'd work swell for Bill. As for a body, he'd ask for Greed and his men to keep an eye for a statue like him (since that's his physical body), but will help out if he has a back-up body. He can't use magic in that form, but that doesn't mean he can't do other things. xD But yeah, that would happen way later too.

Since Greed dreams, he could totally meet him in his dreams. But I think might be interesting if he was either summoned or Greed found Bill out from some pour soul being plagued with nightmares. Cause why not? xD

Lewis & StilesTrue; really felt sorry for the guy when I watched that video. :( Well, at least in Pandora, most of the paranormal investigations turn out to be true, lol. xD So, let's see how things go with them.

It could be interesting--plus, Lewis would have the advantage of doing ghost stuff while investigating--going unseen and all that. So, what dates is Lewis free?

FullMoon likes this.
  13. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Greed & Bill Cipher (@Crystal Peak)
    Oh, Greed would keep an eye out for any statue, yeah! I'm up for Greed meeting Bill by him being summoned (not sure how him seeing someone else going through nightmares would work tbh lol) but how exactly does Bill get summoned?

Lewis is free pretty much any date after December 5th. There's already a thread planned for people coming to his house on January 6th, so it depends on whether you want Stiles' solo exploration comes before or after that. Either way is fine for me!

Crystal Peak likes this.
  14. Bird

Bird Player

Sans and Chell.

I think there is some part of Chell that would be fascinated by the pranks and would even quietly retaliate with one of her own. She would enjoy the creativity and the competition of the whole thing.

You mentioned you would like to see him forced into situation where he must fight. I would not mind doing that with Chell as well. She would rather use her portal gun to get out of a situation or get out of it indirectly and I would like to see what happens when she can not do either.

We could throw the two of them together in situation where they have to engage physically with someone/s. Chell is also used to dealing with a problem on her own so working with someone is something I'd like to see her doing more of. Maybe they are in the same area when they both get attacked/ambushed for whatever reason and cant just leave.

FullMoon likes this.
  15. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Greed & Bill (@FullMoon)Awesome! Bill will be super happy if Greed keeps an eye on it--especially since he learn that two canonmates (the Pines twins) are here and they'll definitely try to find it first. :p

His summoning is this incantation. All the summoner needs to do is say the incantation and then, Bill will either meet the summoner in their dreams or put them in a trance (hence the backwards talking and the world becoming grey--because he can only interact with someone in their sleep/in a sleeplike state). I'm sure that there will be some sort of book that has something about it or maybe Greed could have heard it from somewhere? Bill would subtly leave stuff like that in people's dreams so that someone can summon him. :p

So what dates is Greed free? Would you be okay with starting their thread? Since it'd make sense for Greed to start with the summoning and all that? Unless you're too busy, of course. :)

Lewis & StilesWell, I guess it depends on what you'd prefer. I'm cool with whichever date! :)

I can start this thread since it'd make sense as Stiles going to Lewis' place and getting into trouble. *thumbs up*

FullMoon likes this.
  16. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sans and Chell (@Bird)
    Putting them into a fighting situation sounds interesting but it's pretty hard to put Sans into a spot where he has to fight. Best cause I can imagine is Chell being ambushed and getting hurt and Sans, being a good guy, steps in to help. If you want to approach it from that angle we can do it as soon as I figure out my Sans timeline!

Greed and Bill Cipher (@Crystal Peak)
    Greed is free for pretty much all of winter, so any date can work. Tell me if you have any preferences and I can get the thread up for you later! I think I already know how I would get Greed to randomly decide to summon Bill heh.

Lewis Pepper and Stiles Stilinski
    Hm... After January 6th might be best then! If it works out for you, feel free to start it!

Crystal Peak likes this.
  17. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @FullMoonBill has threads on December 16th (his arrival), January 2nd and January 20. So any date besides those, I'm cool with! :) And thank you again. And I am super excited for this! :D

And awesome! I'll make the thread between Lewis and Stiles as soon as I can. :D

FullMoon likes this.
  18. Bird

Bird Player

Sand and Chell

That works for me and no rush on the thread. Just let me know when you are ready and I can get something up.

FullMoon likes this.
  19. Siri

Siri je suis loser

IDEASSSSS @FullMoon :D

Sans & Darth Vader
    No srsly come to space camp to get away from all the Pandora Town grossness. He could jump parole. He's a teleporting skeledude and can totes make this work bring Papyrus with u. Darth Vader can come across him in space and raise a burnt off/nonexistent eyebrow at him because isn't this skelebro supposed to be in trouble w/ the law or something..... but just end up not caring at all. They can bond over their collective depression and lack of fucks together.

(Although meaningful interaction might be easier when he's back to sort of being Anakin next season HMM)
    (Although if they do interact again next season, it could also be more meaningful if they'd already had a quickie interaction this season HMMMM)

Byakuren & Wanda
    She's probably not shopping around for a new religion these days, but if she were I'm pretty confident that she would legit be into Buddhism. Maybe she could become a nominal/lowkey "Buddhist" like my actual fam is- not get too intense about it, but stop by the temple and burn incense every other week or so for the calm of it all if that is okay!! Also she's been trying to pick up Sanskrit thx to Dr. Strange and his 2349830 books in 2034802 different obscure languages SO IF BYAKUREN IS INTERESTED/ABLE TO HELP WITH THAT~~

Wanda is allssssoo dabbling a little in Eastern type magic (also thanks to Dr. Strange), making little mandalla-shaped lights with her hands but just stumbling blindly her way through.

Greed & Frank
    HMMM Greed always seemed to me like a perfectly Upstanding Guy for a crime boss, and the Punisher doesn't go after criminals just because they're criminals, only if the stuff they do brings harm to innocent ppl. If Greed is, in fact, Upstanding, maybe a dynamic between these two could work out without Frank getting himself killed trying to take his whole operation down LOL.

Maybe one of Greed's underlings reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly mess up in a way that attracts the attention of ol' Punisher, who then in his Punisher way tries to blitzkrieg them. Greed steps in, and some fitin' later they're weirdly able to work something out? underling still has to die tho IF THAT'S OKAY

That's what I got for nooooow! Let me know if you're up for any or none, or if there're other character combinations that would work better! Obligatory add/subject/delete YAY IDEAS

20. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    IDEAS YAY @Siri

Sans & Darth Vader
    I'M SO TEMPTED TBH but I'm kinda unsure about having Sans pop up there because I feel like he would be more focused on working on the whole "I was framed for something I didn't do by the freaking judge" though honestly the idea of Sans and Vader just casually talking to each other despite the fact that one is a fugitive and the other is a law enforcer and they both are very well aware of this just sounds amazing.

I might have him show up just out of curiosity and just take a look around because he's just that curious about space, but I'll see about it! And yeah, it would be cool for them to meet both before and after Vader becomes Anakin again!

Byakuren & Wanda
    No lie I have been wanting to throw Byakuren at Wanda for so long but I kept forgetting to suggest it. THEY'RE LITERALLY NEIGHBOURS wtf. But yeah! Byakuren would be totally ok with Wanda practicing buddhism in a more casual way instead of being super devoted to it. She would be perfectly fine with Wanda coming by every now and then to burn some incense and relax a little.

Byakuren's magic style is pretty unique in that it's comprised mainly of self-buffs, but she would be happy to talk about it with Wanda and just overall help her in any way she can. Byakuren herself would be interested in Wanda's powers and how they work so I could see them being good friends yes!

Greed & Frank
    Oh god. Ya, Greed is a fairly nice guy for a crime boss. He usually tries to do things in a way that causes the least amount of problem for everyone involved and doesn't hurt people if he can avoid it (only if they're really stubborn about wanting to fight him or if it's necessary for some reason or another) so he and his gang wouldn't usually get in Punisher's radar outside of like, accidents.

If one of his underlings ended up getting the Punisher's attention then he probably would have done something Greed wouldn't have wanted anyway. He's not gonna be happy about the guy getting killed (his underlings are his possessions after all and killing them is like stealing them from him) so that would prooobably what would get them to fight each other but depending on what exactly happened and after the initial anger wears off they would be able to talk it out yeah!

Siri likes this.