By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

[OOC] Open g || Keel's AMA

Discussion in '"Ask Me Anything!"' started by Keel, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Keel

Keel We don't do the same drugs no more.

Web Marketing Writer

w

Might as well, right?

I play Velouria, Matthias, and Jack Bauer on the site. And I'm a human being I guess!
    Plus there's a Kirby placing random lett(>o_o)>j ers around my thread. Can that stop?

Answered Questions

Q: Picking Jack Bauer to app! I'll never get over how awesome that is! Why did you pick him? Are you a big 24 fan?

I was! Mainly a big fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general. I first got acquainted with him for his role as Martin Bohm in the long-dead television series Touch, where he was helping his gifted, future-seeing son perform miracles for everyday people. I adamantly recommend the first season to anyone, plus for its lighter side to Kiefer's acting. By the second season the plot started to spiral into 24-esque action most of the time, and it unfortunately couldn't save the dwindling viewership.

So I went looking for Kiefer's main series on television through 24 and got hooked even more. Intensity, plot twists, a pretty complex main character... Jack's where he really shined. Since Bauer's my second-ever character, when I apped him I was trying to establish a contrast between him and Velouria -- a more modern-day, angrier, action-oriented persona I guess!

These days I don't follow Kiefer's work that closely anymore, admittedly. The show Designated Survivor was an "eh", but it wasn't his fault. Now that he's taken a break from acting to pursue a career as a country musician... Well, he can do his thing! Like he is in the eyes to so many other TV watchers, he's pretty much cemented as Jack to me.
    Q: question here
    answer here
    answer here
    answer here

#1 Keel, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  2. Dharke

Dharke I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Keel!

Picking Jack Bauer to app! I'll never get over how awesome that is! Why did you pick him? Are you a big 24 fan?

3. Keel

Web Marketing Writer
    @Dharke

I was! Mainly a big fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general. I first got acquainted with him for his role as Martin Bohm in the long-dead television series Touch, where he was helping his gifted, future-seeing son perform miracles for everyday people. I adamantly recommend the first season to anyone, plus for its lighter side to Kiefer's acting. By the second season the plot started to spiral into 24-esque action most of the time, and it unfortunately couldn't save the dwindling viewership.

So I went looking for Kiefer's main series on television through 24 and got hooked even more. Intensity, plot twists, a pretty complex main character... Jack's where he really shined. Since Bauer's my second-ever character, when I apped him I was trying to establish a contrast between him and Velouria -- a more modern-day, angrier, action-oriented persona I guess!

These days I don't follow Kiefer's work that closely anymore, admittedly. The show Designated Survivor was an "eh", but it wasn't his fault. Now that he's taken a break from acting to pursue a career as a country musician... Well, he can do his thing! Like he is in the eyes to so many other TV watchers, he's pretty much cemented as Jack to me.

Dharke likes this.
  4. Dharke

Dharke I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Have you seen Lost Boys? You should app Kiefer's character in that so he can butt heads with Severen.

And what about Don't Look Now? Great atmospheric film with Kiefer's dad.

5. Keel

Web Marketing Writer
    Heard of Lost Boys - haven't watched yet! I also know Kiefer's dad is an actor but I've got to get around to seeing those films too someday...!