HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

IM Ghosts & Aliens

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Nancy Whitman, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Nancy Whitman

Nancy Whitman Wayward Children Series

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Futaba Sakura | October 6th
    Oct 6th @ 5:34am acingontheangelcake: Sweeney?
    Oct 6th @ 5:34am acingontheangelcake: i can't come up with a name for my lizard :[
    Oct 6th @ 5:34am acingontheangelcake: they're gonna hatch soon but i don't know
    Oct 6th @ 5:34am acingontheangelcake: how will you name yours? any idea yet?
    Oct 6th @ 5:36am acingontheangelcake: i'm also pretty sure, that this boy in my class is crushing on me. >.> the one i told you about?
    Oct 6th @ 5:36am acingontheangelcake: and he won't take no for an answer, apparently -.- i hate to ask, but can you talk to him?

Futaba Sakura likes this.
  2. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Uhhh no?
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Think you have the wrong.. naaaame? o_O
    LeblancCoffeeLover: But if I had something that was going to hatch I'd name it Shelly :3
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Wait, do you go to Schola? Who's this crush?
    LeblancCoffeeLover: If it's Bakugou, just no. -.- Is a total asshat. Hit the 'ignore' button on him IRL.

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  3. Nancy Whitman

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oct 6th @ 5:38am acingontheangelcake: Oh. Oh damn. I'm sorry.
    Oct 6th @ 5:38am acingontheangelcake: see? that guy is getting on my nerves so much, that i message the wrong person
    Oct 6th @ 5:39am acingontheangelcake: but, I might as well ask you too, if that's okay
    Oct 6th @ 5:39am acingontheangelcake: you're that 'Alien Queen', Felix is referencing the whole time, right?
    Oct 6th @ 5:39am acingontheangelcake: Shelly? that's cute, but sadly not fitting for a small dragon :3
    Oct 6th @ 5:40am acingontheangelcake: i was thinking about something involving death or the colour black, actually
    Oct 6th @ 5:40am acingontheangelcake: no, no, not that brute. :0 that would've been even worse.
    Oct 6th @ 5:40am acingontheangelcake: it's that half-demon with the horns. like. he is super gorgeous and has fascinating hobbies, i gotta admit.
    Oct 6th @ 5:40am acingontheangelcake: but i'm not interested in him in that way. which is sad. and i wouldn't ask Sweeney, if i hadn't tried everything

4. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Sounds like this guy is really dumb.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: You sure he's not just Bakugou in a hat or something? :3
    LeblancCoffeeLover:....Felix mentioned me? O#O
    LeblancCoffeeLover:...... I mean yeah, that's who I am! The Alien Queen <3 He's the Goth King btw.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Guy with horns? -thinkthinkthink-
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Name's something with a V...? Velocity? Velociraptor?
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Either way, sorry he's being a dick. :/ And a pushy dick at that.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Speaking of names- Noir? For the lizard.

5. Nancy Whitman

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oct 6th @ 5:42am acingontheangelcake: Felix did, actually, yes. c; He does very often.
    Oct 6th @ 5:42am acingontheangelcake: Alien Queen and Goth King. that is..that is utterly cool.
    Oct 6th @ 5:42am acingontheangelcake: you guys are cute okay?
    Oct 6th @ 5:43am acingontheangelcake: haha, Velociraptor would fit as well. but no, it Valeance.
    Oct 6th @ 5:43am acingontheangelcake: "Val for short -wink wink-" -.-*
    Oct 6th @ 5:43am acingontheangelcake: i should really tell Sweeney. he promised to protect me as best as he can.
    Oct 6th @ 5:44am acingontheangelcake: Noir? Mh. That doesn't sound too bad.
    Oct 6th @ 5:44am acingontheangelcake: you got more ideas? :3
    Oct 6th @ 5:44am acingontheangelcake: btw, i really like your style, okay? it's so aesthetically pleasing c:

#5 Nancy Whitman, Oct 14, 2017 at 1:18 AM
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 6:16 PM
  6. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    LeblancCoffeeLover: -blushu-
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Thanks. :3 He's the cutest part of it tho.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Heh, if I get started on that might babble. Put you to sleep.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: -rolls eyes- 'Val' for 'lame'. Worst pickup line ever.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Tell him Val means 'STD' in your native language. ;D Maybe he'll get the hint.
    LeblancCoffeeLover: My aesthetic? o_O You mean the glasses?
    LeblancCoffeeLover: Oh, names! Sure, I have tons. Had to get good at it, making characters on MMOs. You got a theme in mind?

7. Nancy Whitman

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oct 6th @ 5:46am acingontheangelcake: aw, but you're very cute when babbling c:
    Oct 6th @ 5:46am acingontheangelcake: since when exactly are you guys a thing, btw?
    Oct 6th @ 5:46am acingontheangelcake: OH, I keep that STD thingy in mind. -highfives-
    Oct 6th @ 5:46am acingontheangelcake: your glasses, your hair, and all those nerdy shirts, yes :3
    Oct 6th @ 5:47am acingontheangelcake: I wish I was better at video games to get into that position of regularly naming characters ;D
    Oct 6th @ 5:47am acingontheangelcake: but yeah. something with 'death' or 'smoke' or 'black'
    Oct 6th @ 5:47am acingontheangelcake: ..that's btw the third time I accidentally read 'LesbianCoffeeLover' :'D