HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Gimme Good Deeds! (Spring)

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Dharke, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Kiba

Kiba Guest

Date wise I'm open for any time. As for location, Kiba usually hangs around Silverwood or Cascade Bay. He moves around though so he's been seen around Morhall too.

2. Freya

Freya BBC Merlin

Groot's been updated to January and you should have received a tag.

This works for Freya! She's used to unusual things she'd probably figure out pretty quick that he's not an ordinary tiger. I'm not sure after this. Maybe Freya helps him help someone else? What date?

3. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Kiba: Okay, I'll aim to start something by this weekend. :)

@Freya: Great, thanks. :D

Gov is free between 14th - 26th January, as well as February. After the incident, I could also imagine him stalking her from a distance now and again, making sure she's safe at night. The crow NPCs can also give her useful plot related information. :p

When she's the bastet, do you think she could learn to like his tiger form? If that's a possibility, he could also try to subtly steer her away from people as well. She can hunt deer and wild pig instead.

Kiba and Nikola Tesla like this.
  4. Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla Sanctuary

Genius Inventor
    Race:
    Sanguine Vampiris!
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    FREYA
    It is possible if Freya becomes suitably attached to the Tiger, yes, the Bastet could feasibly listen and respond to the Tiger. Is he a white Tiger or a normal one?

Talking crows? Cool

5. Librus

Librus Player

Apollo is watching. Apollo is watching very closely. Be a good kitty and do all of the good things and he'll give you a special treat ;)

Selina Kyle and Dharke like this.
  6. Rora

Rora Player

Hehehe good deeds are a good thing. That being said, she will remind him that he could have saved himself the trouble and just not been such an arse.

Also, I really want him to bring her a deer or something like he discussed, cause it will just weird her out that he's connected with her in that way due to what she did. But who can say no to cute little deers or other pets?

Dharke likes this.
  7. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Freya:
    Normal colour. ;) Did you want me to start the thread, by the way?

@Rora:
    For sure! :D I'll have to work out a way for Gov to deliver a cute little baby animal to her without him ripping it to shreds! I think I have an idea... Do you have any preference for animal? A baby goat might be better because it won't have bad memories associated with it for him. :p

8. Rora

Rora Player

@Dharke

Awww I love baby goats! So cute and jumpy and little balls of dork.whatwver works for you!

9. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Alright, Rora, we'll add it to the list. ;)

I posted up an open thread (here). Would love a character or two to join Gov in defending a school class from some sand dwelling sharks. :)

10. Freya

Freya BBC Merlin

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Am so sorry! >.< Did you actually start something for this? I still wanna do this! I just suck...terribbly.....

11. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Freya: Nope! I was waiting for you to confirm or not, but I’ll add it to my list to start. :D

@Everybody: I posted up an open thread (here). Would love a character or two to join Gov in defending a school class from some sand dwelling sharks. :)

Jen likes this.
  12. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
  13. Apollo

Apollo Percy Jackson and the Olympians

God | Teacher | Nurse | Musician
    Race:
    Olympian God
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    "Oh, Philip. Don't forget to take back that statue you stole from the museum. I'll help you tie it to your back and everything! Man, I'm such a nice guy."

Dharke likes this.
  14. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    That must happen one day! ;)

New open thread: Venom. Possibly a short and sweet thread. I'm seeking someone with medical training or a magic healer type character to save a poisoned child. Feel free to jump right into this thread, or PM me here or on Discord to discuss ideas!

15. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    HELLO SIR I DUNNO IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS BUT

would you be interested in a pet adventure in May???? Superman's evil doppelganger will be turned to a puppy then and he has to redeem himself for all the bad stuff he has done so i was wondering
    if puppy and tiger can team up for a thread!!! smth like idk rescuing other animals from hunters or
    rescuing children from getting lost in the forest?? or any other idea u might have, im 100% down!!!!!!

Dharke likes this.
  16. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    "Apollo got to you too, huh?"

[​IMG]

I've been entertaining the idea of a Pied Piper type character luring children off into the woods, including Gov's little girl. :O But I also like the idea of rescuing animals!

Superman likes this.
  17. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    maybe some of those children turn to animals??? combining it!! is there a timeline u have in mind?? wooould mid may work?

Dharke likes this.
  18. Dharke

Dharke I dislike tigers

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Superman:

Sounds great! :D Children turned to baby animals perhaps? Make it extra cheesy! ;)

I haven't got any threads in May, so that works! /o/

Superman likes this.
  19. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Dharke

PERFECT!!! imma start it in the next couple of days!!! ty :DDDD

Dharke likes this.