HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

glass walls & waterfalls || Jack's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Jack, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

JACK

So Canadian It Hurts

About MeHI MY NAME IS JACK. I live in the cold, desolate North and I'm a 26 year old female. I hope you're shocked. I work with animals professionally, though I'm actually in the midst of a career change, so most of my animal work is pro bono and on the side right now. But in any case, if I'm not online I'm most likely outside hiking or doing something outrageous. I like a lot of fandoms and I tend to cycle through them pretty rapidly - as of right now I've been weirdly into Final Fantasy VII, Harry Potter, Hellsing, and Supernatural, though I'm always down for some MCU and Godzilla. I'm a loudmouth a lot of the time but tbh I'm a really really shy plotter, so... don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to work up the nerve to actually be like AYYY LET'S DO THINGS. I'm always eager to plot.

Roleplay PreferencesI am a self-confessed long post writer. I've been working for ages to make more concise posts, and I usually do okay with it, but don't ever feel obligated to match my post length. It's just a bad habit of mine to write way more than necessary. In other news, I'm really fond of characters that are morally grey at the best of times, or even downright evil, and playing at a humanizing angle with them. It's kind of my weakness. I try to stay as close to canon as possible while still being realistic, SO IDK HAVE FUN WITH THAT. In terms of my preferred plots, I'm down for everything from humor to drama to horror, and my characters tend to be pretty flexible in that regard as well.

LimitsI don't have any real hard limits, truth be told. However, I'm not keen on setting up romantic plots right from the get-go. I prefer things that spawn naturally between characters, so don't be upset if I shut down a romantic idea. I'd just rather do things gradually c:

Check out my characters below!

2. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

CROWLEY

Supernatural
    App here

[​IMG]

Taken from a time when everything in his life had been reduced to rubble, Crowley has been here for only a matter of months. Naturally gifted at landing on his feet, it hasn't taken long for him to get the gist of his situation, and although he's never going to be happy about being hauled into some new hovel of a world, Crowley is making the best of it, and is surprisingly content with moving forward in life.

It can be hard to get an angle on Crowley, and different people will have vastly different opinions on him, depending on the circumstances of how they meet him. He offers up a myriad of contradictions - one moment he may be charismatic, wily, and even helpful, but within an hour he could very well stab you in the back. Literally. He has no allegiance to anyone besides himself, though he does aspire to aid the world as a whole - but only for his own reasons.

Despite his relatively young age as far as demons go, Crowley has had a successful run of it - while he might claim to not have any virtuous traits, he's nothing if not diligent, and has worked tirelessly for centuries to get where he is. First by becoming the King of the Crossroads (quite a title in itself), and later by becoming the King of Hell. He proves, simply by existing, that sometimes it's more important to be clever than to be strong. Mind you, compared to most other demons in his world, Crowley is frighteningly powerful, but he's nothing when compared to a true primordial being and he's no Devil.

To some in this world, Crowley is (or will become) a trusted adviser who only wants what's best - someone experienced and charming, and sometimes even rather playful. He aspires to become something of a diplomat and adviser, endeavoring to ease tensions where possible while putting himself in a pretty position, but it's for selfish purposes - if he's forced to live in this world, Crowley intends to make it as streamlined and functional as possible. He ain't got the time for fractured fucking politics.

Usually accompanied by his hellhound (the magic that dragged them here has altered her appearance slightly, rendering her not only visible, but more akin to a normal dog, though a very, very large one), Juliet, Crowley can be found all across Pandora, utilizing his ability to teleport at will. Good sides of town, bad sides of town... he really does have an influence just about everywhere. While he doesn't flaunt his demonic nature carelessly, he also doesn't hide it. So... that could potentially lead to some trouble.

Most importantly because he makes frequent demon deals on the side. He's taken advantage of this world's lack of demonic knowledge, and has practically built a kingdom around it. All it takes is one little promise, and he can achieve almost anything for you. What's more - there's no Hell you're destined for here. All he asks is that, when the time comes, you do him a favor.

Just be warned - once you give him your soul, there is no way to say no to what he asks. Nor is there any way to really ensure that all he'll want is just one favor.

Crowley is Currently
    Still finding his feet within Pandora and its society. He's rapidly learning as much as he can about the different settlements, and has already made a handful of deals and accords which have granted him the funds to move into a house outside the Misty Hollow barrier. He's slowly building steam and is becoming more focused on actual longterm goals besides 'where the hell am I'

SEPHIROTH

FINAL FANTASY VII
    App here

[​IMG]

Hark, do you hear the distant sound of a full orchestra complete with choir? Yeah, he doesn't know how they keep finding him either.

All joking aside, Sephiroth is coming from the time before he fell into the Lifestream. Before he drove himself mad in his pursuit of answers regarding just what he was. He was plucked out of his world at the very moment that he learned that Jenova - the thing he was told was his mother - was nothing but a monster in itself.

Sephiroth has been mulling over what that means for him ever since arriving in Pandora. For a guy with clearly superhuman abilities and cat eyes, he's always been very firm in his belief that he's a human being - even when his two best friends proved to be anything but. Honestly, at this point he's dealing with his existential crisis by basically doing everything in his power to ignore it. He's acting like everything's fine, and if you try to point out that it's not, be prepared for a possible eruption. He's having a hard time right now, okay.

In any case, due to his upbringing (or lack thereof), people skills are something Sephiroth has never been... very good at. He really isn't a bad person, but he's extremely analytical and to the point, so he comes across as harsher than he intends to be. He is extraordinarily quiet, preferring to wait and watch - it's easy to completely forget that Sephiroth's even around. Being brought up in a laboratory environment, treated more as a specimen than an actual human being, Sephiroth has next to no faith in friendship, and sees it as a weakness. People die, and people leave. That's what he's learned in his life.

He's basically a lab rat who's spent his entire life being tested and experimented on, and he thinks that is normal. Until now, Sephiroth had rarely even been outside, but for the sake of missions. He's never had to buy groceries, pay bills, or actually be a normal, functional human being. What's more, until now, he didn't even know this kind of thing was normal at all. Unless you're talking about the most efficient way to kill a whole lot of people at once, or you hit upon one of the odd things he's researching at any given time now that he's free to explore his actual interests, Sephiroth probably isn't going to really... get what you're talking about, and he's too proud and stubborn to ever ask.

Sephiroth is Currently
    Kind of struggling, whether he wants to admit it or not. For several weeks, Sephiroth has been roaming Pandora, trying to get a handle on the situation and understand his circumstances. He's started doing mercenary work, but it's well outside what he's used to (he's never had to deal with strangers or barter his skills), and he's got the money management skills of a four year old, so he's been hopping between temporary lodgings and... he's not calling it homelessness. He just hasn't found somewhere suitable for his presence yet. He's fine. He is fine.

As of mid-February, Sephiroth has awkwardly kind of adopted Ugly Cat. Aptly named, this feline is truly an example of animal tenacity. His front legs are too short, his back legs are too long, his face is smooshed and needs to be cleaned by hand every day. He has atrocious yellow-orange fur and a bottle-brush tail that vibrates like an electric toothbrush, and when he's happy he purrs... and foams at the mouth. Otherwise he just drools a whole lot. He has snaggle-teeth all over the place, half of which stick out of his mouth, and by golly Sephiroth thinks he's great.

#2 Jack, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  3. Siri

Siri je suis loser

@Jack
    HI YES I would like to continue this ongoing trend of Wanda having weird af, mildly (or not mildly) sociopathic satanic neighbors with hellhounds and thank u for helping to perpetuate it. and the fact that you listed Hellsing as an interest up there means u can totally imagine what it would've been like to have fucking alucard as a neighbor eh?? eh??? rip wanda's restful nights

WHAT DATE DID HE MOVE IN?? Does he want tea and scones?? tbh after the shenanigans with his predecessor Wanda would be much more down for approaching New Neighbor diplomatically, cautiously, carefully as possible- which would've included tea and scones (during daylight this time) and maybe lowkey scoping him out without being too judgmental about it IF THAT'S OKAY

4. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Siri
    Omg Wanda what even is ur luck with neighbors. On the bright side, Crowley usually puts up a good front of being half-decent and respectable and just a ball of fucking sass and attitude. I mean he's not... no one is like Alucard okay. Crowley has ambitions that involve being in the public eye eventually, so he's trying his damnedest to stay out of trouble... or at least, to avoid being caught in troubling situations.

He probably moved in sometime around the middle of January. Pls Wanda bring him tea so he can just casually add half a bottle of scotch to it and ask awkward questions about the weird shit he's found in his house like wanda do u no how many weird bloodstains i've found. so many. He might side-eye her if she gets too nosy or suspicious, but at the same time it's Misty Hollow and they're all trainwrecks here. He'll trade her ghost-repelling warding spells for gossip.

Siri likes this.
  5. Siri

Siri je suis loser

@Jack
    pErFeCt

Yeah she will be a little on edge at first, but she has v good reasons for being on edge. But she will tell him what she can about the history of the house, even if she doesn't know half of it. Alucard's business can stay Alucard's business tbh. Hilariously she'll be so relieved even if she hears the worst he's doing so far is like consensual demonic pacts. Like o ok that's not so bad.... [sweats]

SHOULD I START A THREAD? I CAN TOTES START A THREAD.

6. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Siri

He's so weirdly offended that his evil is not evil enough to impress her like EXCUSE YOU HE WORKED REALLY HARD FOR THIS TITLE. But in any case yes pls go forth make a thread so they can be weird neighbors.

Siri likes this.
  7. Eve

Eve Black Cat

Student?
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    So... @Sephiroth who was basically a lab rat all his life? Doesn't really know how to human? Would he like to meet someone who is much younger but went through the same thing? Because Eve would be super sympathetic and understanding.

8. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    I have been dying for a Jack thread omg

I would love to see a potential friendship between @Sephiroth and @Bobbie Draper. I think it's the part where poor Seph has zero faith in people's loyalty/friendship, and Bobbie is the kind of person who will go down swinging (and shooting and probably blowing things up) for the people she cares about.

Also, she super needs to meet more people. >.> She's in Horizon right now, working to build up the Starfighters Corps, but she also takes some mercenary work on the side when funds are low (mostly guarding caravans/guiding people through the desert). She tends to make quite a first impression - she's 6'6 and 220lbs of Marine muscle, and when she's in soldier-mode she's pretty professional and no-nonsense. >.> But yes um, if Sephiroth is still doing the Merc thing, maybe they end up on the same job, shit goes down, they kick some ass, etc etc??

Totally cool if you're not into an action-y type thread, though!! I'm open to whatever. 8D

I also have @Carol Peletier who lives in Silverwood on the fringes of Misty Hollow. I've been trying to come up with an idea for her and @Crowley to meet but I'm drawing a blank because she's kind of in hermit-mode right now. Although it might be fun if Juliet somehow ended up on her doorstep, because Carol would be all >:| but low-key toss some bacon and jerky out to her, then be >:| at Crowley for letting his doggo run wild.

...Carol is kind of >:| at most things these days tbh

9. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Omg I'm finally replying here. _I'm such a capable RPer_

@Eve - I feel like if Sephiroth was ever to be fond of someone, it'd probably be Eve. Because yas similar life experiences. Not that he's quick to discuss his own life, but idk... unlike Future!Sephiroth, he's still capable of sympathy so I think he'd feel bad for Eve in a way. BUT HE'S SEPHIROTH SO GOD KNOWS HE CAN'T EXPRESS FEELINGS.

@Bobbie Draper - OKAY SO I feel like on the one hand, Sephiroth will respect Bobbie's position on loyalty, but he wouldn't... understand it? I mean, he'd never tell her that she's wrong, but I can see him giving her some leery side-eyes now and then because wtf Bobbie. I think, in essence, he'll think of her as a bit naive. Like 'ahaha yeah well you'll figure out soon enough that people are shitty'.

ANYWHO, Sephiroth's still a merc, however much he's struggling at it, so it's definitely plausible for them to meet that way. He's not obnoxiously protective of his jobs, so I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to split the glory with her, though... it's Seph so he'd probably point out that she's not actually necessary. Because he's a fucking gem of socialization.

@Carol Peletier - omg Carol pls. So, the gift of Crowley is that Crowley doesn't give a jackshit about what someone else wants. If he thinks he has a reason to talk to someone, he'll just teleport into their living room, pour himself a drink, and have a lovely time. NOBODY GETS A CHOICE. HIS COMPANY IS MANDATORY. And it's definitely possible that Juliet would start visiting Carol. Unlike 99% of hellhounds, she's relatively tame, and picks people to appreciate, so if she decided to like Carol, she'd probably have a damn hard time shaking her, because lol Juliet can open doors. She's a strong, independent hellhound. Carol makes bacon and this pony-sized beast will be there for it. Drooling shamelessly on her counters.

Srsly tho he can't really contain her without getting himself mauled if she gets antsy. It's safer for everyone if Juliet's allowed to roam. BUT IDK IN MY HEART AND SOUL I THINK CAROL AND CROWLEY COULD GET ALONG TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. He's shitty but he tends to click with grumpy folks. It's like his super power. Grouch-whispering. I feel like it's the sarcasm. It's charming and delightful.

10. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Sephiroth and Bobbie
    I think I was imagining them developing some initial respect for each other's skills, maybe having a couple of beers to unwind after a violent job, and going from there? She's very professional and straightforward when it comes to whatever job she's on, though she'll have a lot of respect for anyone who proves to be a capable warrior/soldier/whatever. She has that Marine-mindset, so she's accustomed to working in teams and units - which I'm thinking is where she and Sephiroth would potentially clash the most? She doesn't express feelings/affection well at all, she's actually pretty awkward and gruff in that arena lol! Her loyalty isn't really something she talks about, it just sort of happens after a person has earned her respect and as long as they aren't a total evil dick. -cough- If you don't feel that they'd mesh, though, that's totally fine!! It could still be fun, even if they end up totally clashing and sniping at each other the whole time. Bobbie is competitive, so if Sephiroth were vocal about how unnecessary she was she'd probably end up pointedly trying to one-up him the whole trip. XD​

Crowley and Carol
    Oh man, I need this dynamic in my life! Carol would be very disgruntled to find some strange man has made himself at home in her living room. She'll probably react a little violently at first because where she comes from strangers who walk into your house without asking are usually up to no good (that's... probably most places tbh)?? So I can't see her doing anything less than leveling a rifle at him or threatening him with a kitchen knife, but once it's clear that he's Juliet's master and he's not there to kill/torture/steal her good china set, she'll relax. A little. And I mean, it's not like she could actually hurt him anyway. XD

She might even let him have some of her famously delicious cookies. Grudgingly, of course. Would you be interested in a thread between these two this season?? Carol is pretty free in January, and I think early Feb should be pretty low-key for her, too. ​

11. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    HOI I see you have Alexander Anderson my favorite Catholic Priest Crazy Man <3

@Sebastian Michaelis & Anderson
    So there is a tiny bit of glee in my brain at the idea that Anderson, in an attempt to get his orphanage off the ground more smoothly, has to meet with the Department of Commerce for more funding. GUESS WHOSE THE HEAD OF COMMERCE AND LABOR, ANDY? GUESS? ITS A DEMON! This Demon.

I mean, I feel like Sebastian would hit ALL of Anderson's triggers. He's (1) publicly a demon (2) is British (or at least British-sounding) (3) is a public official and stabbing him would mean probably him not being able to run his orphan home anymore.

Alternatively: if you don't like the idea of a thread where Anderson twitches and has to remind himself repeatedly that he cannot stab the public official. We can run another idea where Sebastian senses a demon from his world (a young demon), messing around in Pandora Town and goes to hunt it down. Meets Anderson on the same hunt. *flails arms* whooooo knows what'll happen? Fun things, stabby things.... thatswhat.

I'd also offer @Johnny Blaze who is the Ghost Rider, but his season is full so I'll be back with him mmmmkay?

12. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Nic

S & B
    She can have a beer while he sips water and lets her know how unhealthy beer is. Because srsly he was raised in a lab environment and as a result he is the world's biggest closet nerd. He spent 99% of his life eating food purely for the nutritional content and it's probably only been in the last couple of years that he's even been made aware that taste is something that's supposed to matter. SO HE HAS THE MOST... COMICALLY SIMPLE PALATE. HE EATS WHAT HAS THE MOST NUTRIENTS VS CALORIES. But anyway they'll definitely clash insofar as the teamwork thing goes, because... yeah, he's Sephiroth. He's used to performing solo missions, and he's not good at holding himself back to allow someone else to keep up with him, but he'd... try. He'd just probably suck at it. But omg pls he's kind of clueless about rivalries like he knows when people are trying to one-up him, he just... doesn't actually care, which makes it even worse. He'll probably be infuriating. Also if they ever do team-ups he might show up with his butt-ugly cat. Because Ugly Cat doesn't like being left alone.

C & C
    Carol P L S. He'd probably be tickled pink by the threats, because he's Crowley and that's just how folks say hello to him most of the time. But really he'd just be curious about anyone Juliet approves of, because... y'know... hellhounds don't usually like anyone of their own volition. I imagine Juliet likes anyone that Crowley likes, just because he's her master, but it's definitely not as common for her to strike out on her own and find her own hermit-lady friend in the woods.

Pls feed him cookies. And IDK WHAT HE'LL DO IN RETURN BESIDES SNARK. Knowing him he'll drop some demonic truth bombs on her because she's a hermit-lady in the woods and who the fuck's she gonna tell, right?

All hail Carol: Accidental Keeper of Demon Secrets.

13. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Sebastian Michaelis

He... will explode. Internally. He will spend the entire meeting doing breathing exercises and thinking of the children and trying not to be obviously fucking twitchy. The funny thing is, he's trying his damnedest to turn over a new leaf in Pandora, which includes trying to move away from hunting and focusing more on the orphanage since that's what he's always really loved. As much as he was totally into stabbing monsters. Because wow oh boy he was sure into that. So this would really be a test of his convictions about that. I mean, truth be told, I don't know if he'd be able to actually get through a full meeting with Sebastian. He might get far enough to leave politely, but yeah there's no way he'd be able to stomach asking him for anything. He'd rather just take up a second job hunting monsters to raise the extra funds. Because fuck u sataannnn.

I think, honestly, a formal meeting would go better than them meeting while hunting anything, because Anderson might be able to restrain himself in a private, controlled setting, but in the heat of an actual fight he'd most likely start gunning for Sebastian without even realizing it. Because, again, fuck u sataaannnn.

14. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Seph and Bobbie
    Ahaha it really sounds like an encounter between them could be pretty amusing. xD I can see her trying to like... coordinate with him and being intensely frustrated when he just dives ahead and does his own thing and then she's like "OKAY BUT THERE IS A MORE EFFICIENT WAY TO DO THIS." XD Maybe they're hired on for a particularly large caravan job, and they end up having to face down some sand-wyrm riding bandits or something?? LOL I'm bad at coming up with that kind of thing so feel free to shoot that idea down in favor of something better. >_> ​

Crowley and Carol
    Oh my god, please make this happen LOL. Accidental Keeper of Demon Secrets, yesss.

Is Crowley free in January or early Feb, by any chance? I could start the thread if you'd like - maybe have Carol notice a giant black dog snuffling around outside her cabin. Or if you'd rather start it off, that works too!! ​

15. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Seb(Satan) & Anderson
    LOL polite meeting works! Poor Andy: ifyouaskedhe'dgiveittoyou <.< Though no lie Sebastian has grown increasingly amused at priests reacting to him cause DAMN ya'll are funny humans. I like to think he's had holy water thrown at him during government functions and while annoying its fun to see priests realize it does SHIT ALL

So bonus points Sebastian meets Anderson AT THE ORPHANAGE? In front of the CHILDREN? Infants and toddlers clinging to Seb and giving Anderson MORE OF A HEART ATTACK???

Max bonus points the kids find a sick kitten in the garbage and Seb knows exactly how to take care of it. Cat hoarder He is now savior of the kids. They want him to COME BACK AND VISIT >D

I live to give Andy heart attacks mwahahahaha!

Also for dates: Seb is open pretty much end of January/any time in February! <3

16. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Nic S & B
    Bless u Bobbie. To be fair, Sephiroth was a general with the ShinRa army, but it was more of a ceremonial title than anything for winning a war basically by himself, so I think the premise of actually working with her instead of just around her would be really hard for him to understand. I mean... Sephiroth's the kind of arrogant that isn't really put-on or forced. He's just gotten way too complacent with being the best. BUT I CAN DEF SEE THEM SHARING A JOB AND HIM IDK... LEARNING THE POWER OF TEAMWORK AND EQUALITY??? Especially if they come up against an enemy that Bobbie knows better than him, because... yeah let him get nailed once and then he might actually listen to her the next time around.

C & C
    Crowley's free from the 25th to the 3rd, excluding the 31st, so they could def have a thread any time during then. And feel free to do whatever you'd like with Juliet in your starter insofar as her lurking around Carol's cabin or generally being a nuisance. Because it's Juliet and her default mode is basically
    [​IMG]

Nic likes this.
  17. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Sebastian Michaelis

NGL I MEAN... given enough time and enough completely innocuous, harmless encounters, Anderson might start to view Seb as a nuisance as opposed to an actual threat. After all, he's more concerned with anything and anyone who would actively harm the children, and if he gets the vibe that Sebastian isn't going to do that, he'll relax a lot more. It'll just take a while. Plus... Yeah Anderson's useless with animals. Completely fucking hopeless. He's lucky if he doesn't get mauled by every domestic beast he meets.

SO IDK IF SEBASTIAN JUST KEEPS POPPING UP ANDERSON WILL EVENTUALLY SIGH AND GIVE UP ON BEING STRESSED BECAUSE BEING STRESSED IS STRESSFUL AND U NO WHAT IF HE COULD GET OVER SERAS VICTORIA HE CAN GET OVER U, DEMON-BOY.

and then idk just throw a mop at him because if ur gonna visit u might as well be helpful.

in any case, Anderson's completely free atm if you wanted to start something. Or I could, if you'd prefer c:

18. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Anderson and Sebsters
    He would do amazing things with that mop. ex-butler and his demon magic of making everything SPOTLESS. For serious you and all those kids could eat off that floor when he's done with it. *Animated anime floor sparkles*

I'm so down to create it! <3 isssss January 29th okay? I'll get it up soon soon

Jack likes this.
  19. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Sebastian Michaelis .....srsly if he can clean like that, Anderson will consider everything forgiven and may even start to sob manly tears of joy because nothing is ever clean in the orphanage for more than ten minutes and this is just really beautiful.

January 29th works for meee!

Lanni likes this.
  20. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Lift & @Alexander Anderson
    So, Anderson likes kids, huh? Sweet lonely orphans? What about an irreverent, vulgar, half-wild orphan child who steals food at every given opportunity and has magical powers like the ability to remove friction from objects and the ability to heal and resurrect people who just died? I really like shoving Lift at the kind of people who love to take care of children and young people because Lift is a trial and a half.

She wouldn't go to the orphanage (she hates them), but perhaps Anderson could try and encourage her to? She looks younger than she is because she's quite small due to basically having lived on the streets alone since the age of about 5 or 6 after her mother died. When you raise yourself in an environment that has no comfort and no decent amount of food (and when your powers are fuelled by the food in your body...) your growth gets kind of stunted :|

I'm kinda struggling to come up with any scenario ideas atm (because although she'll steal food from most places, the orphanage isn't one because she knows what it's like to be a little kid in need of food, so that's out). Peeeerhaps she's sneaking around places and overhears Anderson mentioning some kid ill in the orphanage (like maybe the one projectile-vomiting from his status xD) and then she could get in and heal the child before being caught?