By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Answered God/Demigod haven

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Librus, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Librus

Librus Player

Hello there Pandora staff! So, I had a weird question and I thought I'd bring it up with you real fast.

Last time Apollo was here he had an idea to make a safe haven for gods and demigods. Like a piece of land or an island where they can come to be safe and where people can visit and praise them at their temples and shines and stuff. This of course, is not an all gods/demigod mandatory thing. Just the ones who want to be involved.

Picture like a Capitoline Hill sort of idea. Only there will be a boundry around it that curses anyone with ill intent who crosses it and politics likely won't be a huge thing.

Anyways, I hope that makes sense. Sorry if I'm not conveying the idea well. It's very clear in my head but explaining it in short terms is a bit more difficult. lol

#1 Librus, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. Steel

Steel ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
    Community Relations Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Knight Radiant
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey @Librus!

This idea sounds fine, so just feel free to submit it as a location and you should be good to go!

Librus and Billyboy like this.
  3. Librus

Librus Player

Alright, awesome! Thank you!