By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private good morning at the time of farewell

Discussion in 'Otherworld' started by Ritsuka Fujimaru, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Ritsuka Fujimaru

An Extraordinarily Ordinary Girl

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Date: jan. 1st, y109
    OST: once we were
    Tag: @Pannacotta Fugo

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
    .​
    Pale blue hallways. An endless blizzard raging outside. Linoleum floors and flourescent lights that reminded one more of a hospital or a lab than a home.

Chaldea Security Organization-- located thousands and thousands of feet above sea level, on top of a snowy mountain where blizzards rage on almost endlessly. An organization meant to secure and protect humanity's past and future. To Ritsuka, it was home. A home that, for more reasons than one, she truly, deeply missed. Now, once more, she was standing idly in its halls.

In fact, it was those reasons that made her realize it was all a dream almost immediately, instead of momentarily thanking whichever gods she could think of for bringing her back home. That, and the fact she didn't have someone immediately flocking to her side with some problem or some general odd way of saying good morning. No Kiyohime being all uncomfortably lovey-dovey. No Emiya or Boudica or Mash waking her up bright and early for breakfast. If she were really back in Chaldea, things would've gotten chaotic immediately. Instead, the halls were barren of staff and Servant... only her, and... huh?

'It could be worse,', She thought with a sigh, remembering some less-than-pleasant images of the events leading to the whole Lostbelt problem as she moved over to the familiar figure laying on the cold tile floor. Did Fugo get sucked into this mess? Poor guy. At least things didn't seem to go to shit immediately, but she'd still have to give him a warning, just in case. Also, she'd totally have to apologize for getting him involved with her weird dream bullshit.

"Hello? Helloooo?" She droned casually, kneeling down beside him. "Can you hear me? Are you awake, Fugo? There's better places to sleep, y'know." It'd be a rude awakening, but at least they didn't seem to be participants in a killing game. Again, in Gudako's case.

Pannacotta Fugo likes this.
  2. Pannacotta Fugo

Pannacotta Fugo JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    As Pannacotta Fugo awoke from uneasy dreams, he found himself displaced from his bed. Cold hard floor. Not an expected situation... Not one he particularly wished to confront. The teen willed his eyes closed, not willing to deal with this shit right now.

And it would have worked too, if not for an unexpected variable entering the equation.

"Guess this isn't just a simple vivid dream," Fugo said with annoyance plain in his tone as he opened his eyes and sat up. "If my brain concocted a situation in which someone tried to force me awake, it'd use Narancia or Mista. Definitely not you." In all fairness, thinking this was just a dream wasn't too odd. After all, he was wearing his normal clothes. If this was a kidnapping, he wouldn't have been changed out of his pajamas.

Now that he could actually look around, he quickly realized that both him and Gudako were in a fairly barren hallway. Using a wall as support, Fugo stood up. "Well, Ritsuka Fujimaru, you seem pretty calm. I take it that means you have some idea of what is going on?" he asked, still seeming relatively nonplussed.

Ritsuka Fujimaru likes this.
  3. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
    .​
    On some level, she was almost reminded of how she was when she first arrived. Passed out on the ground and woken up by a cute girl. But, she was not Mash, and the way she was bugging Fugo awake was nowhere as polite as her kouhai was and was missing a certain Chaldean mascot.

"Well, you aren't wrong, kind of." She grunted slightly as she sprung back up to her feet. "I'd probably consider this... a shared lucid dream? Or something like that," For someone who just woke up in some random hallway, she was fairly nonchalant. Why's that? Because she's used to bullshit like this. Weird dreams were a near-daily occurrence for the teenage mage, and most of them were of the life-or-death variety. Luckily for the two of them, this didn't seem to be one like that.

She had drifted into her own thoughts before Fugo asked her about the situation, causing the girl to look somewhat surprised for a split-second. "Oh, this? Honestly, I don't know what's going on. I'm used to all sorts of weird dreams-- Servant memories and dealing with lingering regrets and traumas and all that-- so I just figured this was like that. I don't know why you're here, honestly." Perhaps she could've worded it better, but it was true. Back home, the events of her dreams made sense due to the mental link that Masters and Servants shared. In Pandora, the worst things that she got from her Servants were nightmares about the sad and scary parts of their stories. No fighting, just... dreams.

"I don't think anything bad should happen to us-- I hope not, at least." She smiled brightly, any confusion and concern impossible to read on her confident expression. "If I had to show this place off, I'd probably prefer it to be a bit more lively, but I'll take what I can get! Welcome to Chaldea Security Organization, dream edition!"

4. Pannacotta Fugo

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    A shared lucid dream? Well... That wasn't suspicious in the slightest. It sounded more like some sort of messed up stand ability than anything, but Fugo was aware of something else that could cause this. It would be highly unlikely, though. "Well, I hope this doesn't make my sleep any less restful," the young gangster remarked casually, the gears in his head turning as he mulled over the situation. "I had a hard time getting to sleep in the first place." Due to his housemates.

Apparently, this bullshit was old hat to Gudako. "You go into the dreams of your walking anachronisms on a regular enough basis for this to not bother you? As always, I pity you," Fugo told her bluntly, as he began to pace back and forth. He needed some mint to chew on, but there wasn't any in his pockets. Damn annoying oversight by whatever had put him here! "So you have no idea about the 'why' of the situation either. That's irritating." He'd need to test if his stand still worked in here, given the fact that this was most likely some form of dream. That was a matter for later, though.

And the surprises just piled up! This was apparently a representation of the base that Gudako worked and lived in. "Is the weather this bad in reality? Did they really design your outfit that way with these conditions?" he asked incredulously, focusing in on the first irritating thing he noticed. The howling wind of the blizzard outside was impossible for him to ignore, anyways. "And are you really going to show me around? Doesn't that strike you as a bit... reckless? Just because you're familiar with similar situations doesn't mean that it will be safe to just give me a tour right now, you know." Not that he was entirely averse to it himself, but the complete lack of caution from his current companion wasn't encouraging.

"Ah, by the way, you wouldn't have happened to have consumed any magical drugs recently, would you? Or perhaps eaten anything suspicious? Because I'm pretty sure there is a pill out there with the sole purpose of creating shared lucid dreams." Just a possibility, but he couldn't give her enough trust to instantly rule it out.

5. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Date: jan 1st, y109
    OST: chaldea
    Tag: pannacotta fugo

.​
    "As long as nothing happens, you'll probably only feel kinda groggy at worst. Physical injuries usually don't transfer to the real world besides some aches, from my experience." She replied with a non-committal shrug. Usually she'd wake up exhausted, but considering how no ghosts or zombies or the like had shown up yet, there was a good chance this would just be a normal dream. Wandering around a quiet Chaldea, the only sounds besides their voices being the blizzard outside.

The blunt remark of pity made her scowl slightly, but it wasn't like she was fond of intruding on their memories. "Hey, it's true, but that's a little rude to call them that." She huffed, pouting slightly as she watched him pace. "I know why this happens usually-- Servants and Masters share a mental link with their contact, meaning Masters often see their Servant's memories in their dreams. I thing I don't get is why you're here. ... No offense." She crossed her arms, shutting her eyes momentarily as she thought, before they opened again as the topic changed to her clothes.

She had been equipped with the Arctic Uniform Mystic Code in this dream, the dark outfit contrasting against the sterile color of Chaldea's halls... and the raging weather outside. "Yep. It's like this pretty much every day of the year-- It's only cleared up twice since I've been here... but usually, we don't have to go outside. My original uniform was a lot more cozy... honestly, I don't get why this is the Arctic Uniform, either." She tugged incredulously at the collar before pausing with his question about her lack of caution. "If there's anything hostile here, we already would've been attacked. Besides-- if these are my memories, then Chaldea being like this is..." Her voice trailed off as the contemplated something, before shaking her head.

"Nevermind, just trust me on this, alright? I might not look like it, but I know what I'm doing." Her tone softened somewhat as she decided to end that little comment there, smiling over her shoulder as she turned to start walking down the hall, only getting a step in when she was asked about... drugs? Gudako made a slight face.

"Yuck, no way. Never heard of that kind of stuff." She sounded kind of offended by the insinuation. "I don't do drugs or drink-- and I especially don't eat or drink weird stuff. Not after Nobu nearly got me possessed by an outer god on New Year's... on accident, of course, but still." The statement was made idly, as if it were a mundane occurrence in the girl's life despite being a one-time event. "Anyways-- come on. I can show you Da Vinci's workshop if you want." She hummed teasingly, hoping that it wouldn't rile him enough for some sort of outburst but enough to get him to accept the tour.

6. Pannacotta Fugo

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    "You're making assumptions about how this will work. Most dangerous thing you can do in a strange situation, really," Fugo responded plainly, though he notably wasn't directly arguing with her assertions that this experience would be safe. "I'm not going to walk over a bed of hot coals if I see one, is all I'm saying." It was all well and good to assume damage wouldn't transfer over, but he knew from his research that a bad batch of Morpheus Drops could also cause dream injuries to manifest. "Still... I'll give you a bit of trust."

He had to be the voice of reason and rationality. That was his one job.

"As for why I'm here... that's a mystery I wouldn't even know where to start with. Once we wake up, I'll need to look into similar cases. Find out if this is a widespread Pandora problem, like the ones that seem to ebb and flow like clockwork with the changing seasons, or just an 'us' problem," he added, sincerely hoping it was the former. "I really hope I haven't been mentally linked to someone again," the teen added without elaborating.

It was good that his critique of the outfit was received with agreement. Disagreement would have thrown Gudako's intelligence into question. "At the very least, here and now, I look far less prepared for this environment," Fugo remarked, gesturing at the holes in his jacket. "Of course, this whole outfit was meant to be worn in the Spring and Summer, and in Italy rather than the Arctic." It was rather strange he didn't have the undersuit with him in this dream, despite him having begun to wear it around this time of year.

He laughed for a few seconds at the rather ridiculous response he had gotten for his admittedly absurd question about drugs. Then he realized that she was being completely sincere about that incident. "...I refuse to ask for more details. Let's just get on with this tour. Maybe 'Da Vinci's' Workshop will make me angry enough to forget that anecdote."