By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Open got 99 problems and a bull is one

Discussion in 'Pandopolis City' started by Jon Kent, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Jon Kent

Jon Kent DC Universe

Race:
    Half Human/Half Kryptonian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

November 3rd || Open
    ”You okay? Sorry if I hurt you.” The young boy peered at the person he’d knocked over in an attempt to protect them from the rampaging bull that had somehow broken out and was terrorizing the part of the town. The last thing he wanted was to add to the pain and terror of it all.

He hoped the S on him inspired hope and not fear as he reached out his hand to help the person up to their feet, his small size betraying the strength within himself.

2. Jughead Jones III

Jughead Jones III Riverdale

Writer/Reporter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Jughead was thankful he hadn't taken his bike with him today, otherwise, it would've been flattened by a bull or this little kid. But he'd decided to walk today and though he was wearing his Southside jacket, which was a sweet lether biker one. Underneath it, he still wore his usual shirt. Which when he was helped up by the boy in front of him, seemed their shared a shirt of similar lettering.

While the S on Jughead's shirt was a simple white S, that alluded to his connection to the Southside Serpents. It was his way of showing the world he was hiding in plan sight, the kid had one that was a little more fancy in the way it looked. In fact it did remind him of something, a hint of childhood memory that escaped him at the moment.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" replied Jughead as he dusted himself off a little as he looked over at the creature that'd cause the kid to go all superhero on him. The amazing thing was that hit hit like a linebacker, if not for his size and age. The Northside team would love to recruit this kid, but that didn't matter right now.

"We need to find a way to herd that bull away from the people, it's a shame I don't have my bike" commented Jughead as he thought about it for a second and pulled out his phone, with a bit of messing around. He pulled up some noises, that sounded like a rival bull. He played it as high a volume he could to get the bull's attention, hoping he could lead it some place else "I hope this works or you might have to save me again" quipped Jughead.

Jon Kent likes this.
  3. Jon Kent

Jon Kent DC Universe

Race:
    Half Human/Half Kryptonian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

He was glad that knocking the other guy over hadn't hurt him as Jon hadn't been too sure if any of his strength had come through or not. Better that than being impaled by a bulls horns he guessed. He wouldn't know considering he'd never been impaled with horns before.

The other guy was doing something on his phone before Jon heard the sounds of another bull. The bull that had raced through had stopped, breathing through his nose and pawing at the ground with a hoof. "Can you outrun a bull? Because I can." Jon worried about this plan, not wanting the guy to get hurt but also not wanting the bull to hurt anyone else.

"I've got your back." Jon nodded as the bull began to charge right at them - or at least towards the sound of the rival bull.