HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Myrtle Woods Settlement

Myrtle Woods Settlement

Group Action Thread?

Discussion in 'Myrtle Woods Settlement' started by Bellamy Blake, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    So, this came up in conversation when we were discussing how to pull poor @Sephiroth off of the fringes and into the actual action of the settlement. We talked about a potential bandit attack on their tiny little just barely budding settlement right smack at the end of the season, that way Sephiroth can help them out, and I thought it might be a fun idea to turn it into a fun group thread!

Would anybody be interested in this? =)

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  2. Nancy Whitman

Nancy Whitman Wayward Children

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I'd be down for that! :3

Bellamy Blake likes this.
  3. Azura

Azura Guest

I am down for it, too!

4. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Final Fantasy

Dragon Slayer
    Race:
    Enhanced Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Like a stray dog sephiroth will exceed all expectations if someone promises to feed him. Pls. He's hungry.

5. Freya

Freya Guest

As long as it doesn't take place towards midnight Freya would be totally around for help. She's got fightin' skillz too now and if it starts getting late...oh dear...

6. Max

Max Guest

I'd be down to throw Max into this too! He strong boy. =D

7. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    WOOHOO, thanks for the interest, guys!! I'm gonna get this started hopefully this morning so that we can squeeze it in before the season change. =) I'll specifically tag those of you who posted in here, but it'll also be open to anybody involved with the settlement who wants to join!

8. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    THREAD'S UP, Y'ALL!!!

Let's have a no post order policy since this is a group thread with a bunch of people in it. Just post whenever you have something to contribute! This thread is OPEN TO ALL SETTLERS, not just those I tagged!!!

NOTE Anybody is free to NPC the bandits creeping around the settlement!! I'm winging this entirely tbh! =P

Also, I'm so sorry that Bellamy is manhandling the crap out of @Sephiroth, Jack. >> Bellamy is a little intense.

ALSO ALSO, I hope the date is okay, I just kind of chose a random end of the season date. xD