HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Group Healing.

Discussion in 'Pandora Town' started by Jack Morrison, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Jack Morrison

Jack Morrison Overwatch

Race:
    Super soldier
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Date TBA
    @Angela Ziegler

Jack Morrison’s super soldier endurance was good for one thing, he could get three to four hours of sleep and have it feel like the full eight hours he needed. That gave plenty of time to keep watch on Angela while she slept, he’d seen the nightmares, he knew how bad they could get and having her right there meant he could do something if he saw she was acting up. Usually laying next to her and watching her for any signs of distress was calming since he didn’t always see any. And it was just her, sleeping right there next to him. He sighed and laid his head down on his pillow, he was ready to get used to this, domestic life with just the two of them together. He’d been thinking about when the war was over and they’d be going back to this maybe they’d get out of Pandora town, get some land in the fields and make a nice sized house.

He liked that idea, he scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms gently around her waist, pulling her close against him and just watching her, hoping she would have a good night and nothing would happen. Hoping soon he’d be drifting off to the scent of her hair. Jack Morrison was a simple man and a simple romantic with simple desires. And it was the small things like that made him happy.

Angela Ziegler likes this.
  2. Angela Ziegler

Angela Ziegler Overwatch

Field Medic/First Responder
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Things were... slowly, very slowly, getting better. Angela had no doubts there would still be hardships to overcome, especially with Jack's final battle coming up, but she was sure that if they just worked together, perhaps even sought the help of a few others up for the job, then there was no reason it couldn't go well. For now, she'd been getting help sleeping and eating, the latter far easier than the prior she found but that didn't mean there was progress, and there was, again, thanks to the man.

Tonight... was not one of those nights though. It'd been so long since she'd seen Flash, the man she had been forced to operate on. Months in fact. And all she could do was fear that he was alright, wherever he might be though she had a sinking feeling Pandora wasn't going to allow her to see him again. Images flashed in her mind, the man's poor face as he seemed trapped and so... so hurt. Then there was Ultron. That horrible... creature had reminded her of the time she had spent in London. Emotionless, cold beings that only wanted to harm... that were only made to harm... Just like Ultron wanted. Except he was perhaps worse, he was clever, he was... something she wanted to forget.

Those red eyes shone in the darkness of her dream, a laugh, a promise that she wouldn't be able to hide forever. What begun as a small frown was now beginning to cause strained noises to fall from her lips, one of her hands forming into a small fist as she pushed against Jack's chest whilst he held her close.
    "No..." She had murmured, Angela's hair beginning to cling to her skin that had formed a thin film of sweat, a cry leaving her louder than the previous ones had been.

"STOP!" The woman screamed as she sat upright in the bed, tears streaming down her fact and her heart beating so fast it literally ached inside of her chest whilst her hand clutched over her chest. Her shaking hands reached to her head, clutching at its sides before she shook and cried out again, pushing, kicking at the blankets over her because in that one moment it felt like so many things just holding onto her at once, hands grabbing at her, promising to never let her go.

"L-Let me go- Please!" She begged, Angela's usually pretty blues unseeing and blurred with tears as her nightmares felt as if they were all coming true now.

Jack Morrison likes this.
  3. Jack Morrison

Jack Morrison Overwatch

Race:
    Super soldier
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Jack jolted out of his peaceful stupor when Angela started struggling, pulling away from him, thinking he was someone trying to hurt her. He was quick to react, pulling her softly back towards him. "Angela it's me, It's Jack! you're just in bed, it's okay!" He gently rubbed her belly and kept her close, trying to slowly bring her back into reality. He'd never seen her this bad before and he was afraid she'd get worse, he didn't know how to deal with this, he barely even understood what was causing the nightmares let alone how to fix them. He'd been so worried about keeping her fed and trying to get her healthy again that he barely thought to ask. Feeling a bit of guilt he kissed across her cheek and nuzzled closer. Softly shushing her as he tried to slow her breathing down. "It's alright Angie. It's just me and you, you aren't anywhere you don't wanna be and you know I'd never let anyone take you." His arms wrapped around her skinny waist and he rested his chin against her shoulder.

He doubted sleep was coming this night but he really didn't care he was more worried about Angela and her safety. What had happened? What had caused this much of an outburst. "Angela just stay calm and tell me what happened."

4. Angela Ziegler

Angela Ziegler Overwatch

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    As Jack tried to hold her, comfort her and tell her that it was all just a dream, the woman screamed and threw her hands at him, landing weak blows against his chest whilst she shook her head and tried to squirm away.
    "Please, please no more!" She had begged, tears steaming down her cheeks still as she tried her hardest to fight off the man. Hearing his soothing voice, she could only shake her head once more, his promise ringing a little louder in her ears, one she wasn't sure she could believe. Of course Angela wanted to, she did, of course she did... but she'd been taken before and whilst she didn't blame Jack for it, she was terrified and knew one man could only do so much.

"Jack..." She sobbed, seemingly able to actually see the man in front of her now as she apologised between her weeping. Nodding quietly, it was the best Angela could do for now to show she was indeed listening to the man, a sigh leaving her lips in response as she did so. Held in place, the woman let a sigh leave her lips before she tried to steady herself out a little more, one of her hands wiping at the tears that had finally begun to slow down now as well.

Jack was talking, asking her what was wrong. Right, she needed to answer. Nodding softly to herself once more she brushed her hair back from her face, swallowing as the thin film of sweat that had formed over her body was now turning cold and making her tug the covers up, shaking at the chill.
    "I can't stop having the same nightmare... He always f-finds me, Jack." Angela was trying, god she was. But she hadn't really opened up to anyone about what had occurred, frightened that as if speaking his name would summon the demons of her dreams.

"I'm so tired... When will he let me rest...?"

5. Jack Morrison

Jack Morrison Overwatch

Race:
    Super soldier
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Jack held Angela close to his chest and rubbed her back, he should have made her talk about this sooner, because now he had no idea how to react to all of this. Other than just smothering Angela with affection and pulling her as close as possible. He ran his fingers through her hair and nuzzled her neck not wanting her to cry anymore, he'd already seen enough of that, when he was the one causing it. Nights of sleeping by her side, he thought she was getting better but maybe that was wishful thinking, she seemed...what she was saying was bordering on paranoid. Who was this person who had caused her to act like this...he kissed her softly, resting his forehead against hers and trying to just wash away any of the tenses in her. "Angela, no one's coming for you, and no one's stopping you from sleeping, you need to tell me what happened so I can help you let go of these things....please."

If Angela didn't like Jack hiding things then he hated when he felt something was hidden from him. Especially something that had to do with her health. "Angela please...tell me everything."

6. Angela Ziegler

Angela Ziegler Overwatch

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    The gentle but firm, affectionate gestures were reminders to the woman that Jack was still there, that this was all real and all she'd had was just another unfortunate nightmare thanks to her past events. Pressing one of her hands to her forehead, she tried to rearrange the numerous thoughts rushing through her mind at the time. She was safe, she needed to remember that. For now at least. Sighing softly Angela felt the elder's lips meet her own and she smiled softly in thanks, fatigue written all over her features whilst one hand rested against the man's chest, the other clutching at the sheets still

"I will..." Angela promised, sighing to herself once more and running a hand through her own hair this time. She supposed the beginning was the best place to start.
    "Some time ago there were bodies popping up. All of them showing unusual signs of death so I had been called in to take a look, see if I could help figure out what was causing so many deaths." Giving pause, Angela gripped on tighter to the duvet as she remembered the robot's face as clear as day and god, did it haunt her.

Turning her head, she met Jack's gaze as she continued on.
    "I was abducted not too long after I had begun my research. I fought for my freedom as best I could, Jack. I really did. But they knocked me out and I woke up somewhere else entirely. I had no idea where I was but some young man woke me up. I learned his name was Eugene but he preferred Flash." Trailing off, it was clear Angela felt responsible for the man and hoped that he was okay no matter where he was, a sigh leaving her once more.

"It was just he and I. And then Ultron appeared. That's who I keep having nightmares of, Jack. He's a sentient robot and he... he's everywhere. I'm not crazy, he can move through the internet and through technology, energy." She begun tearing up as she finished the rest of the story, admitting that she'd gone against her oath as a doctor and been forced to help operate on an innocent, that being something she wondered and figured she'd never really get over. Bowing her head in shame, she detailed things from their escape, Flash making sure she got out but he having been left behind to her hiding in Cascade Bay without a damn word to anyone about it either.

She'd included how Venom had come for an impromptu visit as well, revealing Flash within the.. creature before ultimately leaving her be too. She left out the other adventures she had in Cascade Bay, at least for now. They weren't the ones keeping her up as much as Ultron's red eyes and her guilty conscious was, weighing soul crushingly down on Angela.
    "I don't know where he is other than it had happened in Pandora Town, Jack. And I keep thinking he's going to find me, there's no way he hasn't at least tried looking for me. And what about Flash? The poor man... he didn't deserve that and I failed him as a doctor."

With a small sob leaving her lips, Angela felt herself beginning to cry all over again, but for a whole other reason.
    "I'm supposed to protect, not harm."

7. Jack Morrison

Jack Morrison Overwatch

Race:
    Super soldier
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Jack pressed against Angela and just silently listened, not interrupting or interjecting, just listening to what she had to get off her chest. He just kept one arm around her and the other twirling it's finger through her hair. Even if this Ultron could do what she said he could how would he know where to track her unless she left a big enough footprint, the Internet was vast, containing hundreds if not thousands of sites and firewalls and plenty of people who could meet Angela's preferences, he'd have to scour all of Pandora and there was no way he'd be able to track her all the way to his safe house. But as for the rest of it he just squeezed her tighter, she always put too much blame on herself even when control of a situation was far out of her reach. There was nothing that she could have done against something like what she described. And she'd done what she'd needed to do in order to survive. He reached up and softly stroked her ears and combed his fingers through her hair, making her look him in the eye.

"Angela you didn't do anything wrong, you didn't control the situation and were forced to do what you did, anything that happened on Ultron's head not yours' do you understand that? No one is going to find you here and no one is going to hurt you while I'm around Angie."
    He pulled the woman into his lap, crossing his legs to give her enough space to sit and get even closer than before. "Don't you dare act like you caused any of that."