By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Hack the Planet!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Futaba Sakura, Jun 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    So, Futaba Sakura, AKA Medjed, Alibaba, etc, is looking to make some online friends for a few shenanigans! This is very open-ended, I know, but she is a pretty liberal and chaotic person so that's very much her style. XD She'd like to meet some other interesting, computer-oriented pals who might be looking to do some hacking, cracking, game-playing or even just gaming and web scouring. In the past she has worked with groups of hackers and activists to make changes, expose criminals, gather intel and troll the Hell out of people they think deserve it and she'd definitely be open for the group moving in that direction as well.

So basically- goals:
    • Create a group of relatively like-minded gremlins online
    • Start finding some trouble/good works to get into
    • Do all the things
    • Possibly get caught/have to avoid the law?

If you have any interest, please pop a message down below! :)

#1 Futaba Sakura, Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Behold! Instant Noodles! breaks through the isolation!
    Plots & Events Division

Hello! I'd like to register my interest (with @Tachikoma) who would absolutely be in favour of doing fun things on the net in Pandora. I'm imagining that the first thing the plucky robot does is basically connect to StarkNet to gather up as much intel as possible, and that probably also includes breaking into things in their pursuit of working out where they are, what's going on, and so on.

Futaba Sakura likes this.
  3. Crystal

Crystal Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey there! I'd love to maybe have Stiles involved with this! He's not that tech savvy (has very minor hacking skills), but he does know how the police work, so he could give tips on avoiding the sites they get on, etc.

AND GAMING. Would love to get involved with gaming. :D

Futaba Sakura likes this.
  4. Futaba Sakura

Futaba Sakura Persona

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Behold! Instant Noodles! OOOH plucky robot pal! XD Futaba did the same thing as soon as she could, keeping track of as much as she could online. They could absolutely run into each other getting into trouble in the same place or them trying to get into her stuff?

@Crystal I love Stiles being a pal and she's always open to gaming! MMO guild, Words with Friends, whatever it takes, she's there XD especially with developing her own games. and she does like to know what's going on with the cops. She has a couple other friends who are also involved but they don't always approve so one that does would be handy.