By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Text health check!

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Wanda Maximoff, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff Marvel Universe

to: @Nina Gurzsky
    date: June 10th, Y108​

### Have you tried the Chinese tofu recipe yet?

### You have been remembering to get all your protein, right?

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  2. Nina Gurzsky

Nina Gurzsky Marvel Universe

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Wanda!!

I was about to text you, I swear. Work's just a tad exhausting. ><

...Oh. No. Damn. I forgot that. But I wanted to get some groceries anyway, so I can make it tonight!

Yes, the Madame I work for is making sure I stay healthy. :]

... How is you? How is papa? And how's Pietro?

Wanda Maximoff likes this.
  3. Wanda Maximoff

### More or less exhausting than Dino-land?

### We're all good. Noteworthy changes: There's a baby in the house, that I think you've heard about. And Erik kind of created a small country by himself, so you're technically a princess now.

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  4. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    More exhausting. I'm not working with animals anymore, and that's quite uncool. But a waitress job at a Japanese bar is definitely something else anyway. It's also the first thing I found, and Madame Onna is very kind. Always makes sure I'm safe and all.

A...baby? No, I haven't heard of a baby? :0

Whose is it? Papa's too?

He..didn't tell me when we talked on the phone a few days ago. >< That's great! That he's doing something. For himself and all.

Where is that new 'kingdom'?

5. Wanda Maximoff

### Wellll you know what they say about every new experience being an adventure!

### His grandbaby, Aurora. Her mother Lorna, another fellow sibling from the multiverse, is staying with us currently. They're nice!

### I don't think he knows how to announce it in a way that's not totally awkward, which is probably why.

### It's called Genosha, somewhere around the Centria and Wastes border. I get the impression that it's also nice, but I don't really know what to make of it either.

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  6. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Oh. Alright. That's cool.

I'm. I'm sorry, I'm sure she's super nice, but it's just. Sometimes I miss the times when I was an only-child, and that's not because you all showed up, it's because papa gradually paid less attention to me because of it, and I know I shouldn't be so selfish, but I feel like that's not a normal level of less attention anymore.

Why would it be awkward to tell me he's made a small country for himself? I'd support him, he should know that!

7. Wanda Maximoff

### ... Between you and me, I feel stretched thin sometimes, like I'm always trying to put on my best face. Nothing about suddenly having fifty family members from alternate universes is normal. And it's okay to find that off-putting.

### But you know what? He might have fifty family members, but he only has one you. One Nina that he raised from when you were tiny. He'll tell you when he knows he has everything ready, and when it's safe for you to visit.

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  8. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Nothing about this multiverse stuff makes a lot of sense. I thought there was one world, one timeline, and now everyone's telling me there are hundreds??

You shouldn't have to put on your brave face if you don't feel like it, Wanda. :[

I know he did. I know he loves me. But he's also left you and your brother alone. I don't know about Lorna, but, he never mentioned her, and she has to be older than me if she has a child now, so I'm assuming he left her too? And now he's what? Catching up on it? And for it, he has less time for me? But still enough time to build up a whole new small country?

Tell me, Wanda, am I overreacting and just being sensitively a teenager, or..?

9. Wanda Maximoff

### It's my job. :p

### We had other parents, and so did Lorna from what I gather. I don't know how much control he had in the... realities we come from. That's never not going to be weird.

### I think this is about the normal amount of sensitive. But while it's hard for me to defend him, there's one thing I think I'm sure of. It's very important for him to build a safe place for the people he loves, no matter what.

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  10. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    No, it isn't. You should be allowed to be mad and sad and angry, no? You shouldn't have to make sure all the time that your brother doesn't cause trouble for himself and others?

I..I don't know, Wanda. Maybe he couldn't be there for you, yes, but I just find that so sad? I know how loving as a father he is, and it makes no sense that he'd leave you all alone?

I know. I totally know that. It just makes me feel like I have to be an adult now and the childhood years are over, and that sucks. ><

You know, I miss you too. A lot.

11. Wanda Maximoff

### I know. I'll give myself more space to be mad and sad and angry.

### If it makes no sense, then it sounds like he had no choice. Which I don't blame him for.

### If you could go back to nine years old again and grow up the normal way, would you?

### I miss you too.

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  12. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Okay, good! I'm just worried about you, because you're my big little-sister, you know? ;3

Yeah, I think you're right. But does he not have a choice now?

I ... I don't know, to be honest. Would I be closer to papa then? Probably. Would I have the friendships I have now? I doubt it. Maybe I just need to..idk, 'allow' myself to be childish, still? Is that a thing I can do? Being an adult is so exhausting, Wanda ><

We should meet soon! I have this new apartment and I'm thinking of adopting some pets but I don't know which and, well, you could help me with choosing, if you want?

13. Wanda Maximoff

### Big little-sister. Haha, funny.

### I don't know if he thinks he has a choice. His mind can be an enigma.

### Visiting the shelter's always a good change of pace! Are you going for large or small? I guess too large might be an issue for the new apartment. :/

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  14. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    This is weird, sorry. xD I mean, you're technically my younger sister, but you're older, so???

Mh. I'm worried about him, too, to be honest. :/

I gotta think, but probably rather smaller than large, yes.

I have to work nights except Tuesdays and Sundays, do you have time anytime soon?

15. Wanda Maximoff

### Bozhe moy, timelines.

### If either of us think of a good way to help him, let's share?

### Let's do next Sunday. :)

Nina Gurzsky likes this.
  16. Nina Gurzsky

student
    Race:
    mutant
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    O mój Boże, indeed.

He seemed very happy to hear from me a few days ago, so, idk, maybe talking to him, telling him we still support him and stuff?

sure!! can't wait c: