By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Heart is Human, Blood is Boiling, Brain I.B.M.

Discussion in 'Pandopolis City' started by Robin`, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Robin`

Robin` Iconoclasts

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    There was something incredibly satisfying about being able to help someone else out. That feeling completed Robin. It could be called her purpose in life, being useful to others. And just now, she had been a huge help for someone else. She felt accomplished, even if there were still lingering thoughts about how the issue wasn't completely solved.

At the very least, Monika was satisfied for now with the progress made. The mechanic would settle for that. "Hearing... R-Reading that makes me very happy," she told the digital girl sincerely. "People deserve freedom. When... If you start needing more 'space' in there, just tell me. I, um, promise I'll do my best to help, or find someone who can." She'd give it her all!

"I... Maybe, um, I should give you some space? Let you 'explore' a bit... in there?" Robin suggested, figuring that was what she'd do in a similar situation. "I'll leave it turned on and... Oh!" She had a sudden realization and started moving the cursor. She moved to the symbol she assumed was for wireless connectivity and clicked it, searching for her router which she had given the name Sunflower. "Would you like internet access?" the girl asked.

2. Monika

Monika Doki Doki Literature Club

Race:
    Computer Program
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Monika didn't directly answer the first statements given to her by the mechanic, but she did take them to heart. It was nice to know that this girl, who she had originally attempted to scare into submission, actually cared about her well being. It was a refreshing change of pace at the very least.

The second offer however, did rouse a response from the digital character. So, a question answered after all.

Monika: "Oh, so the internet does exist here then? I was afraid I would have to get all of my news firsthand."

She paused for a moment, thinking what wonders of the internet this world would have. Most likely not the same as the last, and that was exiting. Though she realized she hadn't actually given an answer.

Monika: "Sure, I'd love to see what kind of net this place has."

Robin` likes this.
  3. Robin`

Robin` Iconoclasts

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Glad to have thought of that, since apparently Monika hadn't, Robin selected her router from the menu and paused when it asked for the password. "I... G-Guess it doesn't matter if you can see it or not," the girl said after a few minutes, deciding that there wasn't really an issue with her password being known by one digital person.

She typed in her password, IsilugarDescent, and hit the connect button. The laptop would connect without any issues. "Alright... that should do it. It's c-called Starknet here... by the way," she informed Monika. "I, um, guess I'll leave you to it then. I have to do stuff." Before backing away from the computer, she created a new text document and inputted in an email address that quite clearly contained her name in it. "I'm not... sure if you'll be able to make an email account, but if you can then just, um, send me something if you need anything. I'll get it on my phone."

4. Monika

Monika Doki Doki Literature Club

Race:
    Computer Program
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Monika took note of the password and left a mental note for herself. Sure, maybe for most the permanent remembrance of a password would be considered shady and odd, and maybe even as an opportunity for blackmail, but Monika, seeing as she would likely be here for a while, found the importance of remembering such a thing at the utmost importance.

As the Internet's odd name was mention, Monika merely shrugged to herself, though no change could be seen on the screen. It was odd, but then again, was nowhere near the most odd thing that had happened lately. As the mention of Robin having to leave however, Monika answered.

Monika: "Ah, I see. Well okay, I can see if I would be able to work out one, and maybe even figure out something to do. I have no idea how I could do anything, but it'd be nice to think I'm trying to find some way to repay you for your help and internet access."

Monika chuckles to herself.

Monika: "Whelp, I guess I'll have to see you later then. I'll be certain to try and contact you somehow if needed."

Robin` likes this.
  5. Robin`

Robin` Iconoclasts

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    "Well, if you can't think of anything that's fine," Robin assured Monika, expressing how she didn't need to be paid back for her help. "B-But if you want to then, um, I won't stop you." The mechanic pushed her chair backwards and stood up. "I'll... see you later, then. Bye."

And with that, she went away from the laptop.