By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Hello/How Are You

Discussion in 'Pandopolis City' started by Ayano Tateyama, Mar 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ayano Tateyama

Ayano Tateyama Kagerou Project
    Red is the color of a hero

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

I pray for happiness in the future ahead, so however sad it may be...

March 6th

Being friends with your neighbor was nice, especially when they were around the same age as you. Ayano and Stiles had grown into good friends in spite of their rocky start and she even found herself giving the boy some romantic advice, even if it boiled down to "just tell Scott about it". To her credit, that was probably the best advice she could offer since the target of Stiles' affections was a mutual friend of theirs.

This wasn't about that though. It had been some time since they had time to talk, so Ayano decided to pay Stiles a visit. It was a spur of the moment thing, really. He lived next door so the worst thing that could happen was that he wasn't home and she would have to come back later. Or he could be busy with work things and wasn't available for a chat, that was fine too. There was a time and place for everything.

So she knocked on the door and waited to see if anyone would answer. If after a few minutes nobody answered, she would try knocking again. After that, however, she would take it as her cue to go back and try again later.

@Derek Hale

Derek Hale likes this.
  2. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Derek had just come out of the shower when he heard someone knocking on the door and he frowned a little. It wasn't Stiles or Scott, and as he listened out for a heartbeat it sounded very human. Wrapping the towel around his waist, with water dripping down his skin, he walked into the hallway and to the front door.

Once he opened up the door, he was greeted with someone who had Scott's scent all over her. Ah so this must have been his girlfriend.

"I doubt you're here for Scott and Stiles is out at the moment. Could I help you with anything?" He asked her, and he was far from the sourwolf he'd once been. He'd managed to know what happiness was, even after tragedy and really, he had Scott to thank for that.

Ayano Tateyama likes this.
  3. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

The person opening the door turned out to be far from what Ayano expected. Instead of the mostly harmless-looking, nerdy (in a good way) Stiles, the man standing in front of her was much more imposing and looked like the kind of guy you'd see in a sport team. He was quick to tell her that Stiles was out and it took a few seconds of staring for it to click in Ayano's brain.

"Ah! You must be Stiles' roommate!" She clapped her hands during this moment of realization. "He's told me about you, but we never got the chance to meet! I'm Ayano, it's nice to finally meet you!"

Ah, if she was right, then this was also the boy Stiles had developed a crush for, wasn't he? Well... just from looking at him, Ayano couldn't blame Stiles for it. If she had to live with someone who looked that handsome, she probably would've fallen for them too. Not that Scott was any different, outside of the fact they started dating before they started living together.

Derek Hale likes this.
  4. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Derek gave the smallest tilt of his head as if to ask what was going on before he understood. Stiles had told him about Pandora and how things went and the fact he had been here before. It was still a lot to take in, even with being a werewolf and all and he was used to strange things happening.

Just not world hopping strange.

"Derek. It's nice to meet you too, Ayano." He reached out his hand for her to shake if she wanted to. "Knowing Stiles, there is probably a bit of flare to the story. You want to come in for a drink?" Spring was settled upon the land and that meant warmer weather. "Let me get dressed first though."

Not everyone was okay with partial nudity.

5. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Ayano accepted the handshake with a smile on her face. Admittedly, Stiles hadn't told her a whole a lot about Derek, mostly that they used to have a lot of disagreements before but eventually mellowed out towards each other. Now that she finally got to see Derek and how... strong he looked, Ayano had to admit that it probably must have taken a little bravery to stand up against someone like that, especially for someone with Stiles' physique.

"O-Oh, right..." Ayano grimaced awkwardly. "Sorry for interrupting your shower like that. I'll wait for you to finish," she rubbed the back of her head.

Funny how the first time she met Stiles she was about to undress in front of him and now she was meeting his roommate like this. Was this like some kind of weird karma? Whatever it was, it sure made things more awkward than they needed to be.

Derek Hale likes this.
  6. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

"It's okay, I was finished anyway." Derek nodded, stepping aside and heading towards the bathroom where his clothing was, finished drying himself off and got dressed. Once that was done he headed back out and set the kettle on for tea.

"How's Scott doing?"

7. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Ayano came in and patiently waited for Derek to get himself dressed while she sat down in the living room. The first topic Derek brought up when he came back with some tea was, perhaps unsurprisingly, Scott.

"Ah, so you do know who I am." She giggled. "Things are all pretty normal between the two of us. We're still having a bit of downtime after the vacation we took during Valentine's Day, but Scott's always such a sweetheart, it's a little hard to keep up with him sometimes." There was obvious fondness in her words, shamelessly broadcasting her love toward the werewolf. "He's always been there when I needed him, and I try to do the same in return too."

Derek Hale likes this.
  8. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

"I do. Plus his scent is all over you." Derek sat down, not even at all worried that he probably just outed himself as a werewolf.

"I'm glad to hear. Scott is always a romantic and always there for people. Especially those he loves. I'm happy to see he has someone just as wonderful as him." Derek was very much the big brother, even if they hadn't gotten along immediately and had butted heads constantly. Derek was proud of Scott and the wolf he'd become, just as much as he was proud of Stiles for sticking by even when he had more than enough reason to turn tail and flee.

9. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Scott's scent? Ayano was already aware of the fact Derek was a werewolf, or at least she knew that the chance was pretty high, all things considered, but she wasn't expecting that kind of response. Not that it didn't make sense, Scott and her were pretty affectionate with each other a lot of the time, it just sounded weird when it was put that way.

"You sound very proud," Ayano giggled. "What's your story with Scott? He hasn't really told me anything about his life before Pandora yet." Mostly because she never asked for it. She figured that if there was anything about his past bothering him, he would talk to her about it just like she herself did way back in October. Still, she couldn't deny being curious about it now.

Derek Hale likes this.
  10. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

"I am." Derek replied. He was proud of Scott, especially since his uncle had bitten him and knowing his uncle he could have found someone a lot less worthy, he supposed, though even that was the wrong word.

He was slightly surprised Scott hadn't told her about his past before Pandora, but then again he really wasn't. Not when he knew Scott was looking towards the future with what he had, and not the past he had lost. "My uncle was the one who bit him. It's a long story and I'll admit we didn't always get along.

There is a reason why they, well Stiles, called me sourwolf."
    Derek chuckled to himself. "Scott isn't just a good werewolf. He's a good guy." One they could always aspire towards.

11. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Derek's uncle was the werewolf that bit Scott and turned him? Wow. Giving it some thought, it would make sense why Scott and Stiles didn't like Derek at first. Being turned into a werewolf, especially when you could easily lose control and start hurting people, was nothing to be very happy about. She couldn't blame Scott if he kept a grudge against Derek and his uncle, at least for a while.

Ayano couldn't help but giggle at the "sourwolf" nickname. "You don't really look that sour to me, at least," she said honestly, smiling as usual.

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask Scott about these things later. Unlike her, he didn't really have a lot he needed to hide, at least, she thought he didn't. The fact he's a werewolf would probably be the most important thing to keep hidden and he blew that off right when they first met. That was a good sign, right?

"Not just good, he's amazing." Ayano's smile grew. "Scott saved my life. And then he kept me company during a festival I wanted to go to. When the world looked like it was going to fall apart, he kept me company all the way. It was really scary, but being with him gave me some hope that we would make it." Her gaze fell, her smile growing a little more melancholic as her hand reached up a grabbed the necklace Scott had given her on Christmas. "He's done so much for me... I wish I could do more for him, too."

Derek Hale likes this.
  12. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Derek laughed a little at that. "You should have met me a few years ago. Then you'd see I more than earned that nickname."

The way Ayano talked about Scott, well it was clear Scott hadn't changed a bit. He was glad the young alpha had found love again, knowing he'd lost it so much back home, and the loss of someone they loved was something both werewolves had in common.

"That definitely sounds like him. But tell me. Do you support him? Are you there for him without question?" Derek figured he already knew the answer but he wanted her to confirm it so that he could tell her that she was doing enough.

13. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Sounded like Scott had rubbed off on Derek a little. It was hard to not end up being influenced a little by someone who was so kind and strong. It made Ayano feel proud of her boyfriend for being able to touch so many people's hearts like that, and it also made her feel glad to be one of the people who he reached out to, perhaps the one he had reached for the most out of anyone else... in Pandora, at least.

But what Derek asked her next was really sudden. Was he trying to imply something?

"Of course I am!" Ayano replied, sounding borderline offended that he would even ask that to her. "Whenever he needs someone to talk to or to keep company, I do everything I can to be with him. That's what being in a relationship is all about, isn't it?"

Derek Hale likes this.
  14. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Derek was right. He could almost smile in response - her emotional scent told him she was near offended.

"I thought as much. While you may wish you could do more for him, the fact is you're already doing more than enough. Of course I also know it's not easy to shut off emotions and that's okay." His dark eyes looked towards his cup of tea.

"I also know its not easy dating a werewolf. It's easy to feel inferior. But you're not. You might not feel it now." Derek spoke from experience, but he also knew that Ayano was an equal to Scott. Perhaps even more because she was human. Humans were resilient, and not as weak as some of his fellow werewolves thought.

15. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Ayano was already kinda expecting that kind of response. She knew that Derek wasn't wrong, but at the same time, it didn't feel right either. There were a lot more things that she couldn't do and while she was trying to instead focus on the things that she could do, it was hard to not think about it when she kept being reminded of it.

"It doesn't feel like it's enough for me," she argued back, sighing. "Maybe it's silly but... I don't know. It feels like he has done a lot more for me than I have done for him."

The benefits of being a werewolf... Ayano certainly envied what Scott could do with his powers, but at the same time, there were others like Tom who really struggled with their wolf side. Scott had gone through it too and managed to get over it, but how difficult must that have been? Was it really something that should be envied? In a way, maybe, since it was just further proof of how strong Scott was.

"I wish I could stop feeling like this..." she said, taking a sip of her tea. "I know Scott wouldn't want me to feel this way and I don't want to either, but it's just... hard to be so powerless in a place like this."

Derek Hale likes this.
  16. Derek Hale

Derek Hale Teen Wolf

Race:
    Evolved Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Derek listened, letting her talk about her feelings. Her talking about it not being enough, made him really respect her because he knew some females would be content to have a super strong werewolf for a boyfriend.

"It's not silly. It's normal. And with Scott, its easy to feel that way." Even if he knew Scott didn't mean for it. Sometimes it was hard not to when he set a standard that had been lost since his mother was alpha.

"He's a good kid though. Well technically adult now." Derek chuckled. "Have you talked to him about how you feel?" He added, paused and then continued. "You seem like a good kid too. Try not to let this get to you too much. It's hard, I know."

17. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

"Y-Yes, I have. I've told him everything." And then some, she added in her thoughts, remembering the day she used the power of favoring eyes on Scott to let him know everything about her life.

Derek had been supportive during the whole conversation and Ayano appreciated that. However, she soon began realizing that she had been venting on him this whole time. On their first meeting too. She had gotten so carried away in her feelings, she didn't even realize what she was doing.

"Look at me, we just met and I'm making the conversation all about my problems. Sorry about that," Ayano giggled with some embarrassment in her voice. "Say, how are things like between you and Stiles? He seemed... fond of you when we talked." She asked, smiling.

That was underselling it but Ayano didn't want to accidentally out the guy like that. Not until he was ready to admit it, at least. Still, now that she had gotten her things out of the way, this was a perfect opportunity to learn more about Derek's side of the relationship.