By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Neighbor

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Bill Cipher, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher Gravity Falls

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    February 21st, Year 7 / 10:55 PM
    @Crowley

Out of the five towns Pandora has, he’s officially been to three now. Misty Hollow was up his alley, in the aspect of weirdness, but right now, he had business to attend to—namely, someone who wanted to make a deal with him. Bill had found a guy who wanted some money and since Bill was bored, in return, he asked for a tour of Misty Hollow. Of course, he didn’t say he was gonna do the tour by possessing the guy, but that didn’t really matter now. He was gonna give the body back, mostly intact.

He’d been checking the place around, drawing his symbol around some spots when he stumbled upon a young woman trying to summon something. Honestly, Bill wondered why people were so freaked out with demons, yet would still summon them to make a deal.

So, he went to the woman andput on a deceiving smile to get right to business. “So do people normally do these things in alleyways or do you want to keep a cliché up?”

The woman glanced back at him, almost dropping the book in surprise. She asked who he was, what he wanted, why he was here. Bill noticed tat she even had a knife. Kind of pathetic, since it wouldn’t work on him.

So he introduced himself as Bill and that if she wanted a favor, he could give it to her, with the right price. He put in the changing eye effect since that would get her in the loop (if she was too confused).

Of course, that’s when he sensed another presence. One that reminded him of Sebastian.

-------------------------
    OOC: Hey there, Jack! I made the thread. If you need me to change anything, let me know! c:/i]

2. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Crowley wasn't particularly possessive of any territory in Pandora, insofar as his deals went, mainly because he had yet to fully understand the full reality of his life in a new world. He was doing well, admittedly - better than well, many might argue - but he was still off his game at the end of the day. Uncertain and wary of everyone he met, because he found himself confronted, on the daily, with beings that had never existed in his world. Frigging Superman was on Facebook for Christ's sake! Or whatever the hell they called it.

In any case, while the woman's summoning hadn't worked (they rarely did on the first try, from what Crowley could tell), it was by chance that he'd been in the area, walking back from the forest with Juliet in tow, listening to the hellhound's delighted panting after a good, long run. Eventually, he caught the sound of voices over Juliet's loud breathing, and Crowley veered to the right, smirking as he stalked closer, suspecting that he might come upon some kind of indecorous meeting.

Instead, he paused at the mouth of the alleyway, aware that he'd come upon what sounded like a deal similar to his own. Not precisely, just from what he could hear, though Crowley had known plenty of crossroads demons who had been kept on a tight leash lest they start making twisted deals - the type that he hated most of all, which went against everything Crowley vehemently believed in, as a demon of some integrity.

This sounded like one such deal, and Crowley frowned, annoyed at the thought that this little brat's indulgences could mar his own business dealings. "I wouldn't do it if I were you, love." He entered the alley, wrinkling his nose at the unpleasant stench. Why was it always alleyways? "Doesn't look trustworthy to me." Crowley purred, eyeing the other demon and squinting a bit at the oddness of the little beast.

Definitely not one of his own. No way in Hell.

"It's me you were looking to summon, sweetheart. This toerag just happened to show up to the party uninvited. Why don't you go home and have a think about whether you really want to go through with this?" Crowley set a hand on the human's shoulder, pinching it with a thin smile as he continued to stare at the demon across from him. "No need to rush into things, pet. Isn't that right?"

Bill Cipher likes this.
  3. Bill Cipher

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Bill simply arched an eyebrow and couldn’t help smirking a bit. While this meant he wouldn’t get a deal out of this—someone interesting came along. Though, he looked like a killjoy so far; what was with these different demons being so stuck up? What was wrong with having a little fun?

His eyes drifted towards the hound beside this demon, and it was pretty obvious this wasn’t a normal animal. Back to the conversation though, Bill didn’t say anything—he didn’t lose anything since he didn’t make a deal. Plus, she looked too skittish; like he was gonna bite her head off.

Of course, Bill noticed the demon was looking at him, to which Bill just grinned. The other guy said to Sally—the woman—to possibly rethink her life choices. While he’d been talking to her, he’d slipped a paper in her pocket with a little message, if she was ever interested in talking. But he wouldn’t say that in front of this guy.

“Bye, Sally. Have a nice night!” He said, winking at her as she jogged away, waving goodbye.

Once she was gone, Bill looked back at the demon, his eyes dropping the facade of normal human eyes—his pupils slit and the whites a yellow color. He was still grinning, amused with this whole thing.

“You know, you’re the second demon I’ve met in Pandora, and so far, both of you are killjoys. Must be pretty boring, following all these rules you guys put for yourselves!” He replied, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. Man, he wondered if they ever took the time to have a party every now and then. Definitely not Sebastian—he lived in the freaking Victorian Era.

4. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    As a demon, Crowley had one very simple rule:

Never trust a demon.

There was no species pride for demons, and they were not immune to each other's wily ways. A demon was probably more likely to turn on their own kin than on a human, because another demon presented a challenge. They could tear each other apart for years, and there would always be more torture to be had. Meanwhile, humans were... finite. They could only take so much abuse before they broke.

Surveying this new one with mild interest, Crowley took in the change of eye shape with a briefly raised brow. He could have returned the favor, but he opted against it. After all, he loathed using his demonic sight - it made everything around him red-toned and it was hard to focus on stationary targets. Besides, he had no reason to use his real eyes besides intimidation, which wasn't likely to do jack shit in this situation.

"Breaking the rules is no fun if you don't have any." Crowley pointed out, reminded of younger demons he'd met in his time and corralled into order. Eager little monstrosities who were champing at the bit to pour chaos over the Earth, who were too newly demonized to understand tact or grace. They just wanted to kill, maim, eat and fuck. In any order, really. Hell, they'd usually do all of it at once if they could.

Of course, this demon lacked that frenetic edge, but it apparently still held onto a love of chaos, which Crowley already found exhausting. "Better a killjoy than an idiot, darling. The more you run around causing senseless mayhem, the more foolish you paint yourself." He asserted blandly.

@Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher likes this.
  5. Bill Cipher

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Bill just crossed his arms and smirked at the demon’s response. This guy thought he was some genius when it came to these stuff—he looked the type and was probably as old as Sebastian, or less, he didn’t really care. The guy probably thinks that he’s a demon familiar to him, but Bill was definitely not that.

At the other’s response, Bill scoffed, raising his arms and showing around. “And prey tell, where do you see this ‘senseless mayhem’? You mean me trying to make a deal? Boy, do you judge a book by its’ cover.”

With a smirk, he pushed himself from the wall, “How about we start fresh? Name’s Bill Cipher and I sure as heck am not a demon you’ve ever seen before.” He replied with a large grin, giving the other a wink.

He’ll see how things go. And if they work out? Then good. If not, Bill wasn’t going to cry a river.

6. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    "You remind me of the type." Crowley pointed out coldly. Maybe he was wrong. He rather hoped he was, but there was something about the demon that made him fairly confident that it had no intention to cause anything less than mayhem. Maybe not violence, no... but Crowley would be shocked if anything good came from it. Not deliberately, anyway.

"Crowley. Charmed, I'm sure." He muttered, grateful that the snot had not extended a hand, which he never would have accepted. Crowley had no desire to touch the thing if he could avoid it. "Though I would like to think that a demon is a demon, no matter what kind it is. We're none of us too grossly different from each other." He pointed out smoothly, thrusting his hands into his pockets and assuming a relaxed, slouched posture.

Just as Bill pushed himself off the wall, Crowley leaned against it, crossing one leg across the other and digging his toe into the dirt with a narrow smirk. "So... why are you doing deals, Billy? Just for the chaos of it, or do you have a purpose?"

@Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher likes this.
  7. Bill Cipher

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    “Maybe I am the type. Maybe not.” Being vague was amusing sometimes and he didn’t want to give anything away. Sebastian already had the lecture of the century which was boring since it hadn’t been Bill’s fault that the guy he made a deal with was a complete idiot that didn’t do what he was told!

So, this guy was named Crowley. Bill got a brief flash of some images—basically Crowley ruling his version of Hell and some hunters—but he kept his mouth shut on this. “Maybe in your world, but not in mine. I guarantee you I’m not like any demon you know.” He replied with an all too large grin and a wink.

At the other’s question, Bill arched a brow. “Business, actually. Just to get this out of the way, I’m not intruding in your ‘territory’, am I? Cause if I am, you guys should make it more obvious you have dibs on it.”

8. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    The lack of a straight answer didn't surprise Crowley, though it was slightly irksome. In any case, the more he convinced the other demon to dawdle around his replies, the more time he had to closely examine the brat who, he grudgingly admitted, was unlike any of the demons Crowley knew so intimately. "Well, I know you don't like a straight answer. That's a start." He conceded tactfully.

Tilting his head, he mused, not for the first or last time, on the many and varied worlds that fed into Pandora. It created a melting pot of not only cultures, but species. It pushed limits in a way that some simply couldn't handle at all. Those were the people who seemed to gather around their own kind and put on blinders to the rest of the insanity taking place.

They didn't realize the potential in this bizarre world, if you could learn to dance the local dances, so to speak. "I've known plenty of demons who would say the same thing, and we still share a hell of a lot in common." Crowley pointed out with a thin smirk. Whether he acknowledged privately that this demon was right or not, he wasn't about to tell him that.

Crowley then shrugged grandly and shook his head. Pulling his hands out of his pockets, he spread them benevolently. "Mi casa es su casa. Where I come from, crossroads demons don't bicker over turf. A deal's a deal, after all. All the money goes in the pot, regardless of where it comes from." He purred. "'Sides, there're plenty of desperate souls in Pandora. I don't see how you're any kind of business risk to me."

@Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher likes this.
  9. Bill Cipher

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    “Bingo, smart guy!” The guy was getting some hints from Bill, but it’d be a lot better if he kept them on his toes.

He smirked at Crowley’s response, rebuking Bill’s comment about him being different from the usual demon that the guy has met. “I can bet you’ve never met a demon like me. Maybe if you hit the sack, then we can have a ‘proper’ talk, face to face.”

A little hint, a small implication...infinite possibilities are infinite.

At least Crowley wasn’t as territorial as Sebastian. That was a freaking relief, since he didn’t want to get another lecture about the ‘rules’ and shit. If there was one thing he hated more than his plans messing up, its’ rules.

“Great! You’re a cool guy, Crowley. Word to the wise; for the sake of your business, avoid making deals in Pandora Town. There’s one demon that has dibs on it and is pretty...territorial about it. Of course, it’s not our fault when an idiot makes a deal with us, am I right?” He replied with a knowing smirk.

“But I do gotta ask—why not let me make that deal?”

10. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Crowley frowned, bemused by the strange suggestion. For a moment he was unsure if this was some kind of sexualized thing, but that didn't strike him as Bill's angle. "I don't 'hit the sack', as you put it. At least not for what you're suggesting." He explained with a lewd twist of his lips. "I don't sleep." Crowley elaborated blandly.

The news about Pandora Town was slightly surprising, but Crowley had already anticipated the existence of other demons. The only difference being that, so far, none of them were of his own ilk. Not that he was going to bitch and moan about that. Crowley would gladly take a few new species of evil over any of the higher demons from his own world. No matter how strange Bill was, the foolish thing couldn't be worse than Lilith or Alastair.

"Too late for that." He purred in amusement. "I've already done at least half a dozen in Blackhaven alone. Just couldn't resist. For what it's worth, no one seems any the wiser." He quirked a brow, mulling over the notion of a territorial demon. It seemed silly to him, and largely unnecessary, but Crowley demurred. Maybe it was simply how other demons operated.

Flicking his gaze back to Bill, he smirked. "Because, territorial or not, that mark was looking for me specifically. I don't mind sharing a corner, but I don't tolerate having deals stolen out from under my nose." Crowley explained calmly.

@Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher likes this.
  11. Bill Cipher

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Bill’s brow rose in surprise at Crowley’s reply. At first, he did get the hint that the demon thought it was something else—probably the body stuff people do to procreate—but at least he elaborated since Bill hates repeating himself.

“That’s a shame! You’re missing out a lot in the dream world!”

Of course—it’s just Bill’s luck that he got summoned by a stupid government worker, while Crowley was doing deals left and right in Blackhaven. A part of him wondered if maybe he should imply something to Sebastian, maybe cause some trouble, but he remembers how the demon was specific on...well, his space in the government circle.

And sure, he did warn Crowley about the other demon, but he wasn’t going to tell him what to avoid.

Bill raised his hands in (mock) surrender when Crowley told him about his ‘mark’. Funny, how so many demons want human souls, when the real power lies in wanting a favor. A soul can wither up and can be crushed.

“Fair enough. Can totally respect a fellow demon’s business deals. So, is the interrogation done? Cause I’d really like to finish some things before the majority of dreams pop up.”