to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Help a Vampire Out (Blood 'Donors' Wanted!)

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Dio Brando, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

1. Dio Brando

Dio Brando JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Technically a lawyer
    Chaotic Evil
    So, if you didn't know, Dio is a self-centered, egotistical prick. He has zero redeeming qualities outside of the fact that he's handsome and good at lying, which I'm pretty sure don't count. He's mad at the world, and has the overblown goal of becoming it's 'emperor of darkness', which has no chance of succeeded but it's fun to watch him try.

Now that you're briefed on just how awful this guy is, I'm going to ask for one of you guys to help him out.

Wait don't leave let me explain please

Dio is basically dead-set on the notion that humans are inherently evil and worthless, and that he's going to be even MORE evil just to show them who's boss and give the world a kick in the butt for screwing his life over.

Essentially, while this won't fly in somewhere like Pandora as opposed to how effective it almost was back in London, he's going to take more subtle approaches and will probably just take a step to the side while planning his own rise to the top. This is going to mean that he's going to need to *shudder* rely on some other people, and is going to try and build up a bit of clout.

So, if someone is interested in getting drained for bloodor temporarily Hypnotized for the sake of development, or maybe just wants to take a shot at a shoddy team-up with this guy, then hit me up!

#1 Dio Brando, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:06 PM
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 3:33 PM