By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Hodgepodge Aesthetic

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Hexx, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Hexx

Hexx The Lich Queen

Slavin' Away
    Heyllo, I am Hexx. I am a hobbyist photographer and third year tattoo artist in the real world, but I am a proficient html/css coder, a decent graphic artist, and a professional airhead on the internet. Aesthetic is one of my favourite things to busy myself with, and since I recently shut down my commissions site, I don't get to do a whole lot of it anymore!

These samples are a wee bit outdated, but they're not too far off from what I'm still doing. I haven't done blends or manipulations since I was part of the staff on Caution 2.0 (peep that namedrop), but I would loooove to get back into it. To request an icon/signature for your accounts here, just use the form under the image drop. It make take me 1-2 days to get to requests depending on how busy my work days are :~)

Cheers x

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Images - Urls to high quality images here.
    Dimensions - WidthxHeight
    Style - Colours/Feel/Mood/Etc
    Text - If any
    Other - Other specifications

#1 Hexx, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018